A Survey, So Scientific Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She believed Melissa when she'd said she wasn't a lesbian. Because Amara wasn't either. 'I guess it must be possible to be completely straight but still have purely feminine sexual experiences,' she thought. The way she had reacted to the panty-sniffing meant that this had to be true. The thought of a girl smelling her pussy was clearly a massive turn-on to her, just as the smell of another woman's pussy appeared to be a massive turn-on for Melissa.

Amara felt a familiar warm tingle tracing a path down her inner thighs. She didn't need to look to know what it was. She reached for a wad of tissues from her desk. By the time Amara came to wipe herself, the was, in fact, two trickles of pussy-juice that had run all the way down to her calves; one on each leg. It took a considerable amount of tissue for Amara to get her pussy sufficiently dry.

It stumped her how so much could have happened in one afternoon. Amara could not remember a single day in which she had experienced so much sexual awakening. Today, she had come up against some deeply--almost spiritual--stirring, erotic concepts, and had heard some of the most incredible, sexually stimulating words. And her body, her mind, and her pussy had all responded right on cue.

Amara turned her attention to her phone and was just about to start writing the text to Keaton when the phone came to life in her hands, and lo and behold, Keaton it was.

"Lo and behold!" Amara said. "Hi. How are you doing?"

"I'm okay, Amara," Keaton said. "How are you? You've got me a little bit apprehensive over here. What's going on?"

"Look Keaton," Amara said. "I'm gonna cut the long story shot and just come out and say it. You have to let me tell Melissa about your show."

"About my show? You mean the study? Wait...wait...wait a minute. Let's do a little backtracking and start over. You want me to do what? Amara, what on earth did you do?"

"Look, I can't explain much," Amara said. "All I can tell you is that Melissa and I were talking, and in the end I might have mentioned something that got her interested in wanting to find out more. Look, I'm gonna have to tell her, or else you can tell her yourself, if you prefer that."

"It's certainly better for me if I do the explaining," Keaton said.

"I will tell Melissa that she will be able to find out what she wants to know tomorrow. So you've got up to the end of the day tomorrow, okay?"

"Alright, Amara. I suppose I am gonna have to show Melissa the university release papers too."

"Yes, I suppose so."

"Just so I'm prepared, how much have you told her?"

"I didn't tell her anything."

"Then how did the subject come up?"

"I'm not ready to discuss that," Amara said, firmly.

"Alright...okay," Keaton said. "Well, thank you, Amara. I guess I'll see you tomorrow."

Amara cut the call and looked around her office, realising what a mess she had made; they had made. She decided to do a bit of tidying up. And that was when she noticed the condition of her office chair. Near the edge, the shiny black leather was encrusted with a thick creamy-whitish coating. That needed cleaning; like now. Otherwise the fluid, which had already started to dry up, would be harder to clean if it crusted dry.

It was a full twenty minutes before a flustered-looking Melissa turned up in Amara doorway, to a freshly cleaned, tidy office. Her hair was slightly tousled, and her cheeks were bright red.

"Hmm...you've been busy," Melissa said sitting down. "I'm sorry that took rather long."

"Yes, it did," Amara agreed. She was now comfortably sitting in her executive chair, still panty-less in her skirt. "You were gone nearly half an hour."

"So, did you get through?"

"Yes, I did. He said it is best that he tells you about it himself, and he will do, before the end of the day tomorrow."

"It's a he?"

"It's Keaton."

"Keaton from Customer Management?"

"Yes," Amara said.

"Oh my god, Amara. Did you fuck him? What about Darrell? Are you cheating on him?"

"No, of course not," Amara said, horrified. "I did no such thing. Once he explains, you will understand.

"Tomorrow is so far away," Melissa said, the pleading look creeping back into her eyes. "Can't you tell me even just a little bit? He's gonna tell me everything anyway."

"I really do not want to start breaking promises and creating misunderstandings. The only hint I can give you is to use a mirror down below?"

"What do you mean to use a mirror down below?"

"To look at it," Amara said. "You know, at your pussy."

"Your hint is that I should use a mirror to examine my pussy?" Melissa said. "What am I looking for."

Before Amara could answer, her mind registered on the words: "I should use a mirror to examine my pussy." Wow. If you say something like that one more time, Melissa, I'm gonna come right here where I'm sitting.

"Just to look at it." Amara said, managing to control the tremble in her voice. "You know. As in to get to know your own pussy. All of it's nooks and crannies; all the folds and, especially, all the orifices. You need to understand the entire physical design of your pussy."

"Keaton told you to examine your vagina, and that is what turned you on all that much? Why do I not believe that?"

"There's obviously more to it than that," Amara said. "But that should start you well off on your quest."

"I suppose I better go and have a look right now."

"Right now? You are going to inspect your pussy right now?"

"Well, you did. If it was good enough for you, it must be good enough for me."

"I suppose you are right."

Melissa was already on her feet, and said: "Oh look at the time; it's almost 5 PM. I suppose I better get going."

"Alright, Melissa," Amara said. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow on that trip to the printers?"

"You bet," Melissa said. "But, I might call you later on in the evening if I should need some tips."

"Tips? About what?"

"Well, you know," Melissa said. "About how to properly study your vagina to understand it's design."

"Melissa, you are mad."

Melissa crossed to the door and had her hand on the handle, about to swing it open when Amara's voice came after her: "Aren't you forgetting something?"

Melissa froze, then turned around slowly.

"Do you really need them?"

"Melissa, I'm not going to let you leave my office with my panties in your handbag."

Melissa reluctantly turned back, opened her handbag and handed the dirty piece of material back to Amara, who snatched it and swiftly deposited it in her own handbag.

There was no further exchange of words between the women as Melissa hurriedly exited Amara's office.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Amara decided that she better catch up with her work before she left the office, considering the fact that she had not done a single productive thing since lunch. 'Well, productive in the sense of my career,' she thought. Otherwise, she thanked her lucky stars for the way the day had turned out. A bit touch and go with Melissa there; but what a turnout. What an afternoon; what a day!

It occurred to Amara that she had not so much as thought about Darrell while the events of the afternoon had unfolded. 'I've been a really bad girlfriend today,' she thought. A pang of guilt pulled at her heart. Why was she suddenly feeling as if she had just cheated? Partly to clear her sense of guilt, Amara decided to call Darrell; to let him know that she would not be getting home till late, in case he wanted to come over. Thankfully, Darrell was no believer in calling anywhere unannounced, even at his own girlfriend's. Amara had long concluded that it was the accountant in him.

"Hey, honey," Amara said when Darrell came on the line.

"Hi babe," Darrell said. "Good day? You must be getting off soon, are you?"

"I'm having a late one tonight, I'm afraid. How are you doing, you okay?"

They chatted for some minutes, updating each other on their day. Amara explained that she would not get home until past 9 PM, if he wanted to come over later. He said that sounded like a great idea, adding that he could do with another serving of her sweet, wet pussy after the sort of day he was having. They laughed.

And then, a daring Amara said: "Honey, do you think there's a bit of lesbian in every girl?"

"Whoa!" Darrell was caught by surprise. "That's a hell of an opener, especially for a girl talking to her boyfriend. Would you care to elaborate?"

"Elaborate?" Amara asked. "What's there to elaborate? I'm asking if you think there's a bit of a lesbian in every woman. You know; your mum, your sister, your aunties," then followed a short pause before Amara added: "Me...."

"I can tell you that most guys think there's some truth in that. You know, the way you guys hug, kiss, share clothes, underwear, cuddling each other during sleepovers...."

"Okay."

"Even the way you girls compliment each other's looks. You do not find guys commenting so freely about other guys being hot or nice-looking. But for girls; oh my god. It's all about, 'she's so beautiful, so pretty,' et cetera. So, There's certainly a level of feminine interaction and intimacy that is sensual enough to be erotic. But whether every girl would at one point or another want to lick pussy is something I can't answer. But...."

"Yes, but....?"

"That's not what I meant when I said for you to elaborate. I meant that something must surely have happened to bring you to this question."

"Right," Amara said. "But do you think that it's possible for a non-lesbian woman to get aroused by feminine or lesbian-type sexual stimuli?"

"Oh, absolutely!" Darrell sounded more than sure. "A guy is unlikely to get aroused by, say, watching another guy jerk off. Well, unless he leans that way, you know. But a straight woman can easily get turned on watching another woman play with her pussy."

"You are certainly right about that," Amara said.

"So, would you now care to elaborate? Now that I've answered your question...."

"Uhm, wait...." Amara said. "Would it bother you if I got turned on by a girl?"

"As a momentary thing, no, not really. Us guys can be funny like that. It's a totally different matter if we are discussing another guy. That sort of thing must forever be confined to 'fantasy land' and never to be talked of, ever. But with girls, well, you know.... As long as you are not about to cross over to the other side or to start a clandestine, parallel lifestyle, that shouldn't bother most guys. It certainly wouldn't bother me."

"Right," Amara said.

"Okay, now the suspense is killing! Who came onto you, and what happened?"

"I don't even know where to start. You cannot imagine what happened to me today,"

"Okay, shoot," Darrell said.

"I almost got fired, and then I had an intensely lesbian moment."

"Whoa!" Darrell exclaimed. "Do you care to slow down just a notch? Did you just say you almost got fired? What did you do? Are you okay?"

"There was an incident at the office," Amara said, simply.

"An incident? What kind of incident? Are you okay? Is everything okay? Are you in trouble?"

"No, it's all been resolved now, but it is kind of why I'm working late."

"Phew! Okay, that's a bit of a relief. So, why don't you tell me what happened?"

"Melissa caught me masturbating in my office, today."

"Melissa? As in your boss Melissa? And, wait a minute... Did you just say 'masturbating?'"

"Yes, honey. My boss caught me masturbating in my office today."

"Oh my god, babe? I'm not sure whether to be cross or excited right now. Why were you masturbating in your office? No, forget that, what did Melissa do?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"You bet!" Darrell said.

"I think Melissa has developed an obsession with my panties."

"What makes you think that?"

"She confiscated my panties...and...and...and then..." Somehow, Amara couldn't bring herself to describe how Melissa had proceeded to bring the gusset of her panties to her nose and sniffed it.

"Confiscated your panties! Wow! What on earth for?"

"So, anyway, that was the lesbian experience that I told you about."

"Did she come onto you? Mind you, with a pussy and ass like yours, I wouldn't blame her."

"Look at you... I would expect you to be angry, not to be deriving some lewd pleasure."

"Hey....take a pause, young lady. You are the one who got caught with your panties down, not me. Alright, then here goes: You managed to work it out...what did that involve? Don't tell me, she decided to make you lick her out instead of firing you. You better tell that Melissa to keep her prying hands to herself--unless I'm on the scene with a camera...."

They both laughed.

"She didn't come onto me at all, but she made it clear that she was very interested in my panties." Then Amara dropped her voice to a whisper: "She said she wanted to know if my pussy smelled exactly like hers."

Darrell let out a hearty laugh.

"Wow!" he said. "That doesn't leave all that much to the imagination."

"But she never came onto me, and she told me not to worry, and that she was not going to come onto me; that she was no closet lesbian."

"Yeah, I can see how that could be confusing. Here's a woman who is interested in the smell of your pussy, and yet says she does not intend to come onto you. I can see why you asked the question in the first place."

"Exactly," Amara said. "So, she figured that she would derive the smell of my pussy from my panties, and hence the obsession with my panties."

"I'd never even dream of saying this if this was a guy, babe. But seeing as it's just our Melissa, why don't you play along with it and see for yourself what she really wants?"

"Are you encouraging me to have a lesbian encounter with my boss?"

"I wouldn't exactly describe it as encouraging. Let's just say, I'm a very neutral third party..."

"Darrell, I'm not gonna have lesbian sex with Melissa. Besides, I'm not even sure she is one."

"But her interest in the smell of your pussy, plus the obsession with your panties; all that tells me that she is turned on by you. As in it's not just a friendly interest. Maybe she would never act upon it, but the idea of smelling your pussy turns Melissa on."

"I know. It's so weird to even think about it."

"That's why I'm saying, you know, don't pursue it, but certainly don't pull the breaks on too hard. And you are always in control. You don't have to go all the way."

"I see..." Amara said.

"So, while all this was going on, what about you? How did it all make you feel?"

"Oh, Darrell," Melissa cried. "I was gushing. I gushed, and gushed and gushed; like a bitch on heat."

"That's my girl" Darrell said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As Amara and Darrell shared another laugh, her phone sounded the notification for an incoming call. To Darrell, she said: "Hold on," and then looked at the screen to find it was Keaton again. Into the phone: "Honey," she said, "I've got another call coming through. Let's finish this discussion later okay? And do let me know if you want to come round and ravage my pussy. I could do with a rock-hard dick tonight. I should be home by nine-thirty."

"Alright, babe," Darrell said. "That sounds like a good plan. I think I'll be done then too. Do you have your car today, or shall I come and pick you up?"

"No, babe, I'm driving," Amara said. "I'll meet you at the apartment."

"Catch you later, then. I love you."

"Aww! That just sounds delicious!"

"Keaton," Amara said when she took his call out of 'waiting' and connected to him. "I certainly was not expecting a call from you so soon."

"Amara what happened today with Melissa? What did you say to her?"

"I told you," Amara started. "Nothing. She was concerned about the accident, and wanted to check I was okay. And it was by way of explaining the accident that I told her that I'd had an interesting experience, but couldn't go into too much detail. I did not tell her anything more than that."

"Hmmm... I see. How interesting."

"What? What have you got?"

"Well, your boss just rang me pleading for me to explain to her what I did to you that got you all hot and bothered."

"Oh my god!" shouted Amara. "Was that all she said? How weird!" In reality, Amara was only asking to check if Melissa had ratted her out for masturbating in the office.

"She just added that she couldn't wait till tomorrow. Said it was too far away."

"Well, did you?"

"I had no choice," Keaton said. "I explained to her that all that had happened was me trying to recruit you onto a survey for a scientific study."

"Did it work?"

"Melissa didn't buy the standard bullshit. Straightaway, she asked what the study was about."

"And what did you say?" Amara closed her eyes as she waited for the answer. She was not disappointed.

"As I said, I had no choice. I told her the truth; that the study was about answering the question of whether nature designed it so that a woman's face looks exactly like her pussy, and also, whether women knew or thought this about their own pussies."

'God, you do say some of the most beautiful things, Keaton,' Amara thought, but verbally, said: "And what did she say to that?"

"Well, a curious thing indeed. Melissa asked me to read out the title of the study."

"The title? Why would she be interested in the title? What is the title anyway?"

"Genetically encoded matching of female facia to the physical structure and topology of genitalia in homo sapiens."

"It sounds better in English," Amara said. "All I got there is 'homo sapiens.' That's us humans, right?"

"Correct," Keaton said. "Anyway, there's a sub-title which reads: 'Do women's faces look the same as their vulvae?' Vulvae is vulvas to you and me; you know, as in the entire area of your genitals. That's the correct plural."

"Oh, I love that word!" Amara said. "And that question sounds better: 'Do women's faces look the same as their vulvae?' How grand!"

"I suppose you are right."

"Anyway, so is Melissa happy now?"

"Well not quite."

"Oh? How so?"

"She said she wanted to see the papers tomorrow, straight after I show them to you."

"I see," said Amara. "You might have collected yourself a recruit."

"I certainly hope so!" Keaton said, and they both laughed.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Amara glanced at her laptop monitor. The clock read 8:17 PM. Great, she thought. Another hour and that should just about cover all my sins. She had done some great research into grouping the company customers and describing each group. Now she needed to think about what sweet things each group might need so she could market to them properly.

The knock at the door sounded confident and determined. Five, uniform, hard knocks. Amara instinctively passed a quick swipe around her office, looking for any tell-tale signs. She was satisfied with the result.

"Come in!

To Amara's open mouthed amazement, into her office strode the six foot, medium-build frame of her boyfriend.

"Darrell!" she exclaimed, springing from her chair, sprinting round her desk and leaping at him. Amara's bare pussy planted itself on Darrell's shirt, just where his belly-button was. "What are you doing here?" That, in-between soft kisses around Darrell's face.

"I heard a rumour that there was a damsel in distress in this area," Darrell said, as Amara's pussy slid down his body, leaving a streaky, wet patch on his shirt.

"Is that so?" Amara said. "Who's been spreading rumours about me?"

"Oh, some bird," Darrell said. "She said there was an evil witch hot on the trail of this damsel, and she needed rescuing quickly, or a spell would soon be cast upon her, turning her into a raving nymphomaniac lesbo."

"So are you the knight in shining armour sent to rescue this damsel?"

"Well, I've got a weapon," Darrell said, grabbing at his crotch.