A Survey, So Scientific Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amara laughed and grabbed his hand, pulling him towards her meetings area. She might as well have tried to pull at a brick wall. Darrell remained rooted to where he'd set her down.

"Babe, wait," he said, sounding serious. "First of all, I want you in the exact same place you were when your boss caught you masturbating, and then I want you to lock that door." As he said this, Darrell turned to point at the door and noticed that the key was in the lock. "Uh-ugh!" A grunt of satisfaction. "I know about this open-door policy of yours around here and I don't trust it." Darrell marched back to the door and locked it, his movements determined, his manner set.

When he turned back to face Amara, she was no longer standing in front of her desk. Rather, Amara was sitting in her executive chair, with her right leg on her desk and her left dangling on the floor. She was holding her panties in her right hand, whilst using her left to prise and keep open the petals of her cunt. Darrell walked over, standing in front of Amara's desk, hungrily leering at her pussy. He needed to stay on his feet to get a good view.

"I think you should stop what you are doing and come round here. We might not have enough space behind your desk. Come over here and repeat what you are doing on one of these chairs."

"I can go one better," Amara said. She got up and climbed onto her desk, causing her stationary to scatter around the floor. Amara lay down on her desk, scooting so that her wide-open legs were angled in Darrell's direction. He took one of the visitor's chairs, manoeuvring himself so that his face was inches from her pussy.

"Great," Darrell grunted, his voice heavy with lust.

"Can you see my pussy?" Amara asked.

"Oh god, yes!" Darrell said. "I can see all of your pussy."

"Does it look like my face?"

"What?"

"Never mind...can you smell it? Can you smell my pussy, honey?"

"Yes, babe. I can smell your pussy."

"I want you to put your nose on my pussy and sniff it."

"I can't wait to sniff your pussy, Amara," Darrell said. "I can't wait to put my nose right on your soft lips and then sniff them. Then move my nose to the opening of your cunt, place my nostrils right at the entrance of your vagina and take a nice proper sniff."

"Then, what are you waiting for?" Amara cried. "Do it! Do it now! Sniff my pussy, baby. Sniff my pussy." Amara was invitingly moving her hips in a sensuous, rhythmic motion, gyrating them and then finishing each circular motion with three up-and-down humping motions. She was teasing him. Showing off her pussy to him, and invitingly begging him to sniff it.

"No!" Darrell said emphatically. "I want you to show me what you did first?"

"What I did?"

"Yes," Darrell said. "What you were doing when you got caught by Melissa. So, what were you doing?"

"I wiped my pussy clean with my panties."

"Is that why she developed an obsession with them?"

"Yes!"

"Show me how you did it. Show me how you wiped your pussy with your panties."

Amara relaxed back, one leg on each arm of the chair Darrell was sitting in, holding the petals guarding her cunt open with her left hand. And then she repeated her signature move of the afternoon; inch-after-inch, deliberately slower this time, stopping from time to time to use both hands to pull at her pussy lips, ensuring that Darrell had a good view of every tiny fraction of an inch of the piece of material entering her cunt. And from time to time, she simply frantically attached her swollen clitoris.

By the time the panties were completely slotted inside her shuddering vagina, Amara had come three times. Now she lay there, still gyrating her hips, still moving sensuously and still humping her pussy at Darrell.

She felt some hot breathing over her pussy lips and saw Darrell's head positioned right in her crotch. Oh my god, he's gonna lick my pussy, Amara thought. He's gonna stick out his tongue and lap at my lips. Or maybe he wants to sniff at my pussy with the panties inside!

But Darrell did neither.

As his face closed in on Amara's pussy, Darrell pulled his lips back, baring his teeth. He aimed his incisors at Amara's vagina, seeking out any protruding piece if material. He made several attempts at this, failing each time. All Amara could feel as she continued slowly dancing and humping was Darrell's nose repeatedly crushing at her clit and her labia. Several more shots at it, as Darrell continued his attempt with his teeth, meant several more soft collisions between Darrell's nose and Amara's clit. Amara felt a ripple cascade down her pussy, followed by another, and another.

As Amara braced for another orgasm, Darrell's teeth found purchase and he bit hard at the dangling piece of cotton, intent not to let go. Amara's gyrating and humping was less rhythmic now; less controlled and becoming more and more frenetic. Darrell did not so much pull the panties out of Amara's pussy as he simply gradually pulled his head up, letting Amara control how much of it she allowed to graze it's way past her cunt-hole, as she twisted, contorted, gyrated and humped.

And just as before, when the last piece of the material exited Amara's pussy, it exited with a splashing of her fluids. The panties were once more sodden and dripping right onto Amara's floor. Her pussy, swollen and still pouring, glistened in the fluorescent light.

Amara opened her eyes to the realisation that Darrell had not only climbed onto the desk and was now propped up on his arms, right on top of her, he was completely naked. He'd been systematically jettisoning piece after piece of his clothes as he'd been pulling at Amara's panties with his teeth. Then Amara felt it. A rock hard seven and a half inches pressing into her thigh. She tried to manoeuvre it so that it would find the entrance to her pussy. She found it, shifted so that the bulbous tip was just starting to prize her vagina open and braced for penetration. She thrust up, anticipating the sweet invasion, only to find that Darrell had swiftly moved so that his dick was now lodged in the intersection of her vulva and inner thigh.

"Baby, fuck me!" Amara cried. "Fuck me now, please! Please...please...please! Darrell, Fuck me! Fuck me now, I'm begging you!" All the while, Amara kept shifting her hips, her pussy searching for his dick. She tried to use her hands to grasp at that damned cock and insert it herself. But Darrell deftly out-manoeuvred her, each time simply grazing his dick over Amara's cunt and burying it into her thigh.

"You know I won't," he said slowly, his voice filled with passion. "You know that my dick will not fuck you before my tongue fucks you."

"Yes, I know babe," Amara breathed. It was one of Darrell's rules. Another thing that Amara had concluded was the accountant side of him: in the eighteen months that they had dated, Darrell insisted on always making Amara come on his tongue first before he fucked her. Without fail--and she had tried. So today was not going to be any exception. "Go on then, babe. Lick me. Lick my pussy and make me come again."

"I thought you'd never ask," Darrell said.

And then Darrell pounced.

He grabbed Amara by her thighs and pulled her round so that she was no longer lying diagonally across the desk but along it's length. More items careened off the desk, cascading to the floor with a loud clutter. He grabbed Amara by her hips and pulled her ass to him. He grabbed both thighs from their insides and firmly spread them wide. Then he scooted down, his mouth bearing down towards her sex.

Amara had expected to feel a wet, hard tongue attacking her clit, or pressing into her labia; maybe even poking at her vagina. But it didn't. Instead Amara felt Darrell's hot tongue right on her asshole.

"Babe...!?" she gasped. "You've...Oh my god! You've never...."

"I know," Darrell said, breathlessly. "There's always a first time babe. There is just so much pussy juice around your asshole, it just looked delicious."

"And it just feels delicious! Oh my god!"

Darrell licked at Amara's asshole for some time, catching the trickling fluids and raking them up from the anus all the way to the pussy lips. He repeated this action over and over, licking his way up from Amara's asshole to her pussy until she was whimpering that she couldn't take any more.

And that was when, without warning Darrell buried his tongue deep inside Amara's pussy and then proceeded to rotate that tongue, flicking it from side to side and up and down; side to side and up and down; until cum-juice gushed at his mouth and nose. His face was now dripping.

"Now I'm ready," he said gruffly, as he manoeuvred back on top of Amara.

"Oh, that looks so delicious," Amara said, as drops of her juices trickled down Darrell's chin. "Let me taste that, babe. I want to taste my pussy on your mouth."

"By all means," he growled, moving in for a passionate kiss. Their lips met, with Amara literally sucking her own cunt juice off Darrell's face. This was no kiss. She was eating him; eating up her own juices. She planted numerous, sloppy, sucking kisses all over Darrell's mouth and chin, drinking in every last trace of her vagina.

"Now, I'm ready too," Amara said.

"Okay," Darrell said.

"Wait...I want to put you in," Amara said. "Let me put you in."

She reached down again, finding Darrell's dick and grazing her pussy lips with it for a good thirty seconds before positioning it at the gates of heaven and pushing the bulbous head in. Then Amara, again, braced.

Darrell thrust powerfully down towards the hard desk and up into the soft, wet folds of Amara's pussy. Then he proceeded to deliver an amazing set of thrusts, maintaining a uniform rhythm, delivering thrust after thrust for what must have counted up to several hundred plunges. A dizzying array of sensations assailed Amara's body and mind, carrying her up to an unbelievable height of sexual arousal.

As the attack at her pussy continued, Amara became vaguely aware of Darrell expertly reaching an arm down under the small of her back, and another under her armpits and being hoisted up and rotated to her side. The thrusting in and out of her vagina did not let up at any moment. It continued at the same even pace, as Amara realised that she was now unbelievably on top, straddling Darrell and pumping her own pussy and ass hard onto his erect prick. More items fell off the desk; the desk-phone, followed swiftly by both in and out trays, several folders, more stationery.

Eventually, Amara collapsed in a heap on top of Darrell as another mind-blowing orgasm invaded her body, starting, this time, from the anus that Darrell had so expertly licked minutes earlier. Her asshole and vagina contracted in unison, contracting and relaxing, contracting and relaxing sweetly as Amara clung to Darrell's neck, her energy spent. Darrell, on his part, continued uninterrupted in his rhythm, or in the energy of that rhythm, pumping strongly into a trembling Amara.

"Let's switch over babe," Darrell said in between his thrusting. "I want to look at your ass while I fuck you."

And that was how the two lovers ended up with Amara's ass sticking into the air perpendicular to her desk; with Darrell back on his feet on the floor, and with his penis buried deep inside Amara's vagina as she was bent over her desk, her face resting on the hard surface, looking to the side.

"What did she say to you?" Darrell panted, as he delivered strong, measured, strokes, pumping into Amara cunt with expert prowess as she whimpered, whined, growled and screamed.

"What...!?"

"Melissa," Darrell gasped, his thrusting continuing apace. "What did Melissa say to you about your pussy?"

"She said she wanted to know if my pussy smelled like hers."

"Do you think Melissa wanted to smell your pussy?"

"Oh god yes! I know Melissa wanted to smell my pussy!"

"Like this?" Darrell said, and suddenly withdrew his cock and sunk to his knees, burying his face into the crack of Amara's ass. Amara spread her knees even further apart to grant Darrell better access as he placed his nose at Amara's wet vagina and sniffed.

"Oh god, that's just so delicious!"

"Turn over, babe," Darrell said. "Turn around and show me your pussy. I'm not done sniffing."

As Amara turned round so that she was now lying back across the desk, her legs about Darrell's shoulders.

"I love the way your pussy get's so wet!" he said, as he drew a chair and sat back in it, his face inches from Amara's vagina. And then he planted his nose on her clitoris and slid it down all the way to her asshole, all the while sniffing furiously. "I don't blame Melissa," he continued. "Your pussy smells like the best meal in the world."

Darrell used his nose to make love to Amara's pussy, teasing at her clit, rubbing into her labia, and fucking her cunt-hole with it until Amara gushed again, coming for she couldn't remember what number time.

And that seemed like the cue for Darrell to withdraw his nose from Amara's genitals, to get back onto his feet--kicking the chair back so it fell over--and to re-insert his penis into Amara's orgasming vagina.

This time, he delivered just shy of one hundred strokes. Again, they came with a delicious force. In a steady attack, Darrell's throbbing prick plunged all the way to the hilt and then withdrew, just so the tip of his glans remained inside the cuntal-entrance, only to plunge back in with great energy--and repeating this in a rhythm that felt more like a dance, as if he were moving in synch with the beats of some hitherto inaudible music.

"Oh, god!" he growled. "Pussy so sweet, so sweet, so sweet!"

And then Darrell shot. And shot. And shot.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *