All Comments on 'A Swapping Mistake Ch. 02'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Those that hated the husband in fhe first section

now have a party whore who already had an abortion that would not make the same mistake. Trouble is she did. She drank, smoked pot, became a party girl, god fucked bareback, didnt complain and was impregnated again. When the husband suggested it might be the other man's child she was carrying she refused to consider it. Amioncentisis or villi testing would determine if it was her husbands or not and she could have aborted it if it wasnt. She chose to keep the child. One might question whether her prior abortion from being gangbanged was motivation to keep this child from a sex party. Nowhere did she say no, nowhere did she request the guy use a condom, no where did she ask him to pull out and those were her words. She stripped out of her desire to show off and be used not because her hubby asked her to or made her. When the horrible act of having her husband face a child that was obviously not his in the hospital she refused what he considered an alternative, because of her past? She chose not to fight the divorce and not to act to get child support from the child's father, these two acts show her determination to go her own way. Legally and morally she has not right not to get support from the child's father. At the very least it is important to get medical information and family history so if needed in later life it would be available. There is an old saw about pride before the fall. She was proud of her partying in high school and fell hard. She was proud of her partying with her husband and fell hard. I dont care for the fact that his parents went back to her and pulled her and the child into the family circle, it is a betrayal of their son, the woman and child are no longer related to the family, the child never was. I find it a mental flaw in the exhusband that he still worries over her and felt the need to send her a check for $10,000. It really isnt his situation to take care of. He paid for the medical expenses of her pregnancy and the child's birth. At that point it is the child's father who needs to pay for the remainder. The foolish girl refusing to have him pay is the one condemning herself and the child to poverty. Again most states would require the fathers name and go after him whether she wanted to or not. The child has legal rights the mother is keeping her from having. Yeah, I know, lots of people, meaning men, raise children that are not theirs, they just dont they arent theirs. If it was obvious they werent how many do you think would chose to raise another man's children? Some men marry women with other men's children and raise them as their own and some do a good job of it, but again that is their choice before it happens. The baby is a result of a swapping incident. It is now obvious that it wasnt just the husband's desire that caused the pregnancy. It is also obvious that all along the way the wife did not to prevent any of it including having an unwanted child. Some of the folks claimed it was his responsibility to stay with the wife and raise another man's child because that was the price of the swap, no the price of the swap was the morning after pill when she knew she was having sex bareback like she had a few years ago. Or, it was having an abortion to prevent just what happened. Or it was the physical act of putting the child up for adoption. It was the party girl's choice to make it a divorce! It will be interesting to see in a later chapter that the young girl has a genetically linked disorder and they have to contact the father for something or the other and what happens then. Personally with about half the world's population being female, it is very unlikely there is only one woman in the world to love. This was a crushing blow to both of them now get over it.

bornagainbornagainalmost 16 years ago
The other abortion

Julie had no trouble getting the other abortion the first time before she met Shawn so what was the problem with the second time when the baby was`nt Shawns to worry about .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
It's easy to point fingers

Great story and Shawn is an idiot. After all, they all agreed to the swap. To blame anyone, especially Julie, is dumb. As for the comment that Julie is a pot smoking whore, adulteress...well, someone has some issues with reading. THEY ALL smoked, drank and fucked each other.

cageyteecageyteealmost 16 years ago
This continues to be first class DG Hear stuff.

I am pleasantly surprised at the depth of this story and with the nature of your characters. They are of course, flawed, as are we all, but the flaws they are coping with make for an interesting and captivating story. Part 1 certainly caught my interest but I find I am appreciating the story even more now as I learn more about what makes these people tick!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
It's easy...

to say that Julie abort the 'present' baby, since she had a previous abortion anyway. However, a man cannot truly comprehend what a woman feels when a life is destroyed and expelled from her body. This is in response to another poster. Sure, some women do abortions all the time and without impunity, but in this case, Julie suffered emotionally from the 1st abortion. She was younger then and didn't want to become a mom at 18. Now she's 21, older and 'wiser'. To ask her to abort, and later give up the baby for adoption, is a cruel thing. No good woman would willingly give up their baby for adoption, unless it was for lack of finances or other valid reasons. Julie's decision to bring up the baby on her own is sound; she carried the baby for 9 months, and that already created a bond between the mother and child. The baby has no fault in the matter. Her being created was a mistake caused by Shawn, Julie and their neighbors, but she shouldn't suffer because of her parentage. I'll look forward to how this story unfolds. - a female reader (never had kids, but have lots of friends who do) p.s. For you, DG, xx (I can be serious too, you know, lol)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Shoulda known...

Now Shawn doesn't look like such a bad guy with the revelation of Julie having the history of being the irresponsible party whore who's prone to such behavior. Guess the husband made the right choice to skedaddle when he did. There's more fish in the sea for him and hopefully he'll have that sexual curiosity for other women worked out of his system in his new relationship so he doesn't find himself in the same shit. While Julie, on the other hand, will find it much harder to find someone willing to take on the instant family when looking for future prospects to share her life with.

DG HearDG Hearalmost 16 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

Two chapters to go and a lot to learn. I don't think I'm the only person that knows young people who might have been a little wild in the younger days. Or, people you didn't use birth control. Julie put her heart out there to help you understand her past and many commenters what her stampeded.

Chapter 3 and 4 will do a lot of explaining as Julie and Shawn mature. Abortions, condoms, swinging, matters of the mind and heart. Put ten people in a room and you will be lucky to get the same opinion twice.

Just be a little open minded for those who go on to finish the story. and as always, Thanks for commenting.

DG

kelchakelchaalmost 16 years ago
Good

Her past doesn't make a damn bit of difference when thinking about how unfair her husbsnd is treating her. Life is a learning experience and we can only learn from our mistakes. She did and became a better person. She deserves better than Shawn at this point. He is the one who better kiss ass if he wants to get back with her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
More than erotic

This story is too real. Anything can happen in the heat of passion. Especially combined with alchol and/or drugs. It was a fun night. I am a guy type but am very disappointed in Shawn at this point. If you love your wife, you wouldn't leave her. I know it hurts but you did not stop that night knowing there was no condom nor birth control being used. Porbably should have started therapy at that point but again that is what makes this story a good one because you try toforget about mistakes but they come back at times to bite you in the ass.

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Old Rule

One error does not justify another. Very true to life including the violent rejections along side the affirmations of love.

Very good work but both the protagonists have feet of clay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Let down

This was basically the same story as chapter 1. Oh, we learn she'd had an abortion ...

Too much of a repeat for me, but thanks and I am waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
worse

many times good movies actually suck really, really bad in the middle, but have great beginnings and great endings. maybe the end of this will be the redemption because this chapter is far worse than the first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
funny

so everybody think that Shawn is an idiot, but what about her... how stupid and dumb she was when she saw that her husband take his cock out before shooting (to didnt make Maria pregnant) and than she let that bastard cum inside her, knowing she was off the pill... and even after the mistake she didnt wash her out... goddd, she even take her husband to bed, still full of bastard s sperm...and talking about state of drunkenness...the following speech -Please put the gun away. no one put a gun to our head and made us have sex- and the thought -I knew that Shawn was hurting in his heart. I could easily forget about the sex with Mario because it meant absolutely nothing to me, but I needed to console Shawn- put under the big doubt her state of intoxication...actually her last thought shows the difference between them- for Shawn its mean -hurting heart-, for her it was -absolutely nothing-. So who she is after that???

and after that, she didnt understand why he didnt want to rise a kid who dont have any of his genes and even dont look like him or her. didnt she know that from the begining of life every creature is fighting to get a partner and leave their genes to future. but that kid have a lot of other- bad person genes. shes lucky -its a girl, but could be a boy, what then??? like father, like son???

i could continue, but im tired...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Dg I have to tell you this. I have really enjoyed

your stories butttttt... There's always a butt isn't there. Perhaps yopu wanted to make julie out to be the slut she really is. I thought she was ok till i read #2 and when i read that she had gotten pregnant before i lost all faith in her . She became , not a loving wife, but a dumb ass slut. She should have known that mario was going to fill her with sperm and that she might get pregnant with his child. The first time with bill should have told her all about cause and effect and most smart women who weren't so in lust over their emotions and drippy cunts that she didn't realize that Mario could well make her pregnant. She could have always pulled away at that time and remained un pregnant but she just didn't want to. Her marriage to Shaun was not that important to her. The most dumb of women know that they are probably pregnant when they miss their first period and she could have caught it then. Had Shaun tested and found him sterill and had marios' bastard abotred. She didn't do either and her ex husband had a right to do what he did even though it was the result of a swap where she acted stupid. So she should pay...not for fucking mario...just by getting pregnant and having his child. Nyminus

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Julie has a past, who doesn't? No it's not all pretty but she seemed to have grown up and tried to move forward with her life by the time she met Shawn. She didn't just jump into bed with him they started as friend then began dating.

As for the abortion, of course she didn't abort it. She thought it was her husband's baby, she WANTED it to be her husband's.

I feel bad for Julie. She only went along with the swap because Shawn wanted it. He enjoyed himself (at least initially) and she got nothing but heartbreak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Total waste of time

I already know what happened...don't need to waste my time telling it from a different POV

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Ya Gotta Love It

Thanks for a good story, DG Hear. You did a good job in this chapter of helping us understand who Julie was and why she made the choices she made. She seemed like a young woman who understood her past immaturity and was really trying to better herself.

Some said that since she had an abortion before, she should be willing to have one this time. What a foolish argument that is. I suggest that the previous experience was instrumental in her decision this time. I guess idiots believe that mistakes should be made over and over again.

This chapter also re-enforced the idea that Shawn was a selfish, ignorant jackass. What kind of man causes a situation where his wife gets pregnant and then demands that she give up her baby? Make no mistake, the situation was his responsibility. When asked if he wanted to switch all he had to do was say no. Julie was not asked.

Unless further chapters show him growing up and getting down on his knees to beg her forgiveness, I hope they have her finding someone else truly deserving of her love. Good grief, he even wanted to tell everyone she had made a mistake. She should have said "Yeah, I made a mistake. My asshole husband wanted to fuck our neighbor so he traded me off and I let him."

And to the Anon commenter who likes to write multi-page paragraphs, please grow a brain before next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Yeah it sounds like she really loved her husband -- having him stickhis cock into her without even trying to get Marios sperm out of her fuck hole. Wheather she knew it or not she really made her husband a cuckhold ny that very act.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
This insight makes her look even more ignorant

So even after her horrible experience with unprotected sex, she goes bareback with this idiot. This additional look-see into her past makes the first story even more puzzling.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Abortion is not easy

Anyone who says that Julie should have had no problem aborting the baby is truly idiot. My wife had an abortion when we were just boyfriend and girlfriend. It was not easy. Sure, the procedure was easy but the long term effects are still with us. It is 15 years later and we still wonder how the baby would have looked, if it would be a boy or girl, how would his/her personality be, etc. She still cries every once in a while for it. People who are Pro Choice sometimes forget that it doesn't just pertain to the right to have an abortion. Pro Choice is the right to choose. If a woman chooses to have the baby, then that is HER choice. I hate it when guys feel as though if the woman chooses to have the baby then they should have no responsibility. In this case the husband wasn't the actual father, but in my opinion he shared the choice that made it. He CHOSE to allow another man to have his wife so that he could get some strange. The fact that he bailed on the responsibility because he didn't want to live with the consequences of his choice makes him a coward.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
WOW stupid comments -

They were high and taken up in the moment - yes she did not protect herself - - neither did HE. We know he thought about and decided to do nothing - she is not alone here - or should not be.

For all the words in this chapter the enter value is summed up in this "She did it once and will NOT do it again - no more abortions for her" If you cannot empathize with that - regardless of your personal feelings about abortion - well fuck you asshat.

This would and should be her ultimate choice - he should be man enough to deal with his mistakes - she is woman enough!

krosis666krosis666almost 10 years ago
@Tavadelphin

You say HE didn't protect himself. That is exactly what he DID do.He pulled out of Maria, so as not to get her pregnant! It is NOT his job to make decisions for his wife. Her decisions are HER job. SHE decided to let Mario fuck her.She could have said NO. That was HER choice, and at NO point did make that choice. SHE chose to let Mario cum in her. She didn't have to, as proven by her husband and Maria. She even encouraged him by pretending to orgasm. SHE chose to NOT take the morning after pill. Again her choice, not her husbands. After all, she always made her husband wear a condom when they were dating. She always took the pill after being with her own husband, so why did she CHOOSE to let a stranger cum in her, and why did she CHOOSE to not take the pill after Mario? She uses contraception with her husband, and no one else? She was the one that CHOSE to end the marriage. She was given two options by her husband, yes unpleasant options, and she CHOSE to end the marriage, and keep Mario's baby.

At NO point was she forced, or coerced into anything. She wasn't raped. At EVERY point along the way, she had CHOICES! SHE was the only person to make ALL those choices, and just because the outcome wasn't what she wanted, that doesn't give her the right to pass the buck, and blame her now ex husband. She wasn't a helpless victim in anything.

Many men do not want to raise another man's child. Especially at the age of 22. There's nothing wrong with that. In the same way a woman is biologically driven to want to keep a child, no matter how it was conceived, most men are biologically driven to NOT want it. It may not fit into our modern, cerebral culture, but it IS a natural drive. We are driven to want to pass on OUR genes, not to forego our lineage, in order to ensure another man's genetic lineage. You might say that is a caveman attitude, but it IS real. In nature, most animals kill the offspring of the competition, so we aren't doing too badly. It may not be PC, but political correctness is just a derivative of religious dogma, and is bullshit.

You can call me a caveman if you want, I'll just say thank you. Rather a caveman than a wimp.

krosis666krosis666almost 10 years ago
Also (I do that a lot)

A lot of comments about abortion. That IS a woman's choice, as it should be, after all it is her body. But just as a man doesn't get a say in that, he SHOULD get a say in whether or not he wants any part of then raising that child. It goes both ways, choices are not one sided. If a man doesn't want to raise another man's child, that doesn't make him a wimp. He makes a difficult decision, where neither option is palatable. That makes him a man. Being indecisive and dithering, and doing something just because it's expected, and others moralise and brow-beat you makes you a WIMP. Doing something you don't want, just because you are afraid of being judged, that makes you a COWARD.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Same as Ch.1

Just a rehash from Julie's perspective. On to ch. 3.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Enjoying it

if he was responsible for the swap, why punish the wife? This guy is stupid. Five stars. Very well developed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lying much, Julie ?

"The doctor did say the conception date was near my birthday but no way could he nail it down exactly. I told Shawn it was probably the week after my birthday to ease his mind."

So she deliberately deceived him. Again, despite her behavior in school, this sex act itself is not the issue. Her unending selfishness is. Shawn was right to flee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyed a well developing Storyline

Aren't we all critical, of others.

I like to point out (sounds like another alcoholic related incident to me).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
worse

and worse...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good story but still a 1

how do you keep another mans baby i just dont understand. 1 dayold baby or the husband you love? not a hard choice....yes it was there mistake but it not his baby its called trying again for your future husbands kid. why would he send her money for another mans kid???? i know he loves her but no i would send her a bullet with a note saying kill the baby maybe this will get better

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Babies having babies.

Waah waaah waaaaaah. I didn't get my way. Crybaby Shawn. Grow some balls and own up to your part in this tragedy.

Be happy to have a kid at all. If you're sterile you will adopt someone who doesn't look like you and be happy about it. But this baby has part of the woman you said you loved in her, and you can't accept her? What kind of father are you? You're no better than Mario.

See, it's a gripping story. Kudos.

oxynam25oxynam25over 6 years ago
This anon below me sounds like an ultimate cuck

He did own up to his part. He got a divorce, no revenge or anything just divorce the right simple way. Even sent a 10k check for a baby that's not HIS. What more you want? Want him to suck her lovers cum out of her? Want him to buy her a house and clothes so she can go out and date other guys? Go read some cuck stories then, plenty of them on this site.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 5 years ago
Great explanation from Julie

Wonderful back story on Julie. It explains Julia POV very well and is totally understandable. The previous explanation about Shane possible being sterile also set the stage. Looking forward to reading all of the chapters of this story. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You Are Certainly On Of The Authors

Who can stir the pot with an Evinrude! Too many comments already full of vitriol on both sides calling Shawn and Julie idiots at best so I won't add mine. I was involved in a slightly different situation years ago and didn't even know about it till years later. But every now and then it comes to mind and I'm saddened and wonder what if... Signed: BTW

ohyessssssohyessssssover 4 years ago
IMO

Dilemma. This was a problem of his own making. Man up Shawn.

SorchakSorchakabout 4 years ago
What hypocritical parents.

Shawn's parents lied to him by omission about possibly not being able to have kids, yet when he asks them not to tell Julie who the money's coming from, they say "We won't lie to her and we'll tell her the money came from you." Um, hello? Which person is your child? That's when I would have cut them out of my life too, and just not come back.

AlericAlericover 3 years ago
bornagain

The first pregnancy was because of rape. A rape that occurred at Val's party. That one hell of a friend right there. The second pregnancy happened because of a stupid decision, lots of alcohol, and the dumbest thing of all drugs. Neither of them knew that she was pregnant with Mario's baby, so as far as they knew there was no need for an abortion. This all came about because of information that his parents should have told him long before this story happened.

The best thing that they could have done that night is not let M&M in their apartment. There were so many red flags that night. The alcohol they brought over when our main characters were already drunk. The porn should have been the biggest red flag, but they stupidly didn't see it. Then there was the fucking drugs. That should have been another red flag. Guess our couple are just dumb as hell, because if I can see them, then they should have as well.

lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago
Shaun knew

Or at least suspected because it makes sense..u just can't fuck with someone for months and just after she fucks with someone else she's pregnant? It's way too obvious and Shaun knew that but Julie persisted and it's her fault and she's being selfish but claims she loves Shaun... And shauns mother and sister? I'll say fuck them.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
If Julie couldn’t identify the biological father, there’s no way . . .

. . . the state wouldn’t require Shawn to pay child support. He was her legal husband!

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Shawn was also paying for their mistake!!! Glad he left, rather than be a FULL CUCK...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

I didn't red this chapter, just the comments, saw that she had an abortion before(?) they were married, so why not get one when it might not be her husband's?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

BITCH SHOULD HAVE GAVE THE BABY UP FOR ADOPTION. SHE IS A FUCKING CUNT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Knowing this author's views, the abortion is supposed to make the W character more sympathetic and motivate her keeping the child. Unfortunately, it just makes her appear heinous. As written, she basically enticed Maria in the first place; she didn't stop the swap; and she didn't prevent Mario from inseminating her (any woman can tell when a man's cock is about to unload in her). The H, of course, was a complete tard in allowing any of it to happen. The point is, the W doesn't have the "high ground", as the author writes this. For H and W the situation, in IRL, would be that they both did something profoundly wrong. Neither course of action (keeping the baby/leaving) chosen by the characters is definitively right or wrong. Unfortunately, this author will favor the little woman and RAAC this out.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 2 years ago

Shawn's mistake was marrying a slut and murderer...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She's my flesh and blood said Julie but that statement will never apply to Shawn, he has no obligation to that baby but it was nice he gave 10k. Shawn needs to move on with his life now hes done enough and Julie was a good wife but their over.

greenbeardlkgreenbeardlk11 months ago

Hate to be political, but exactly why I am against abortion. Don't believe in killing babies for birth control. She should have given up both babies for adoption.

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

You can skip this part if you read part 1 cause they are exactly the same! Except for a childhood story which is exactly the same!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Who fucking cares? This is exactly the same story. Why do certain writers think this is necessary?

I used to believe authors were intelligent. This site has shown me otherwise. Idiot.

RuttweilerRuttweiler8 months ago
Some of the comments are enlightening

And by enlightening, I mean illustrating what shallow pools the minds of the commenters are.

Of course, it’s the same as the first chapter; it’s Julie’s point of view, her point of view of the same set of events. It’s a common thing to do here. If reading that fills you with rage, you have serious issues. Consider therapy.

There is only one baby: Gina. Two successive chapters covering the same events, does not make two babies.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Didn't down rate the story. The author out in time and can string words together successfully.

However, the perspective of the story, despite this being "the wife's" view of events, is decidedly shallow stereotypical male ... she was a man manipulating slut who started to make good then meet her man who showed her live and real sexual pleasure ... except he turned out to actually be weak and fragile blaming his wife for everything. Call the waaaaaambulance. He could have told Mario to pull out. He could have said no to swapping. Could have talked to his wife. Could have not run away. Hopefully chapter 3 saves the story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Living in a 1st world country I don't think that abortion should be used willynilly as a form of contraception, but really she was raped and abused, so that has to be taken into account and we really don't need anymore unwanted children in the world.

I know that the 3rd world country known as America has many more issues with abortion, but their opinions don't count because they're based on primitive religious beliefs and they can't even look after their own properly.

Hopefully the next chapter can redeem the awful sack of shit that Shawn is.

SlomoverSlomover3 months ago

I found the retelling of the story as told by Julie to be unnecessarily redundant and boring because it was almost an exact same narrative. If Julie would have had a significant different view. It would have been wortwhile. As a result I am only providing a four star rating for this chapter.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 1 month ago

only minimal new information about this story but there is some sympathy for her history. biggest lesson is to talk to your spouse about important things like gang rape and abortion and your mother needs to warn you if you have a medical history that may impact your future.

the husband just has a hell of a moral dilemma.

waiting for the "are you better off with or without her in your life" advice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5720 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES