All Comments on 'A Sweet and Spicy Reunion'

by OnlyHappyEndings

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MormonJackMormonJackover 1 year ago

Awesome and sweet story. 5 stars! Thank you.

It a great reminder to treat one's partner as the precious gift he/she is.

MormonJackMormonJackover 1 year ago

Awesome and sweet story. A GREAT reminder to treat your SO as the precious gift he/she is. 5 stars. Thank you!

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Good story. A bit of backstory and a more comprehensive HEA would have added a lot to this story. Thanks

OnlyHappyEndingsOnlyHappyEndingsover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks @MormonJack

It's true. When you have a good love you need to treat your partner right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Anybody that doesn't like this story needs to give up on life and move into a cave somewhere.

OnlyHappyEndingsOnlyHappyEndingsabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Anonymous. That is a great compliment. And a belated thanks to you too, @muskyboy.

TechumsahTechumsahabout 1 year ago

Great story. Redemption and forgiveness are never a bad thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A nice story in a not so nice world. Thank you.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun7 months ago

5 Stars and a favorite. You do write well. What beautifully written story. I'll have to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Dude, I love your stories. I believe in love, mercy, and grace. Not all cheaters deserve a second chance but most are remorseful enough that they do. I only search and read reconciliation stories because the others are so depressing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So as I read it he worked too much, got into cocain I think (nose candy?) and was neglectful. Doesn't sound like there was any cheating or anyone else in their lives the past years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOnlyHappyEndings@OnlyHappyEndings
Note that this is the only site I use the name OnlyHappyEndings and the only site I publish pornographic stories. If you see my work or user name on another site, it isn't me. I don't own the name. Looks like I am entering contests this year, just for fun and to attract reade...