A Sweet Capriccio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, upwards.... like you're tugging on a bowstring," she instructed.

She came quickly, gushing all over Zlata's face while holding it in place.

Panting, she drew Zlata back up to kiss her. Voraciously, she tasted herself on Zlata's lips and chin.

"More," she asked once more to her partner.

Zlata nodded, and Bianca did not hesitate. She slid her hand down between Zlata's legs, grasped her by the root, and then stroked two or three times.

With one hand directing her hips, Bianca guided Zlata's cock inside her, urging her to bury herself deeply with one long stroke.

The gasped in unison.

Bianca put both her hands on both of Zlata's hips, and urged her onward. Zlata quickly figured out the motions, and soon they were in full-swing of love-making.

Zlata did not last long. Just a few moments after they started fucking, she erupted inside of Bianca with a high-pitched groan and a powerful thrust.

The feeling of the other woman's cum filling her pushed Bianca over the edge a second time, and she called out louder than the time before.

Panting, Zlata collapsed atop Bianca. For long moments, they lay together, breath ragged. Zlata's face buried into the crook of Bianca's neck, leaving little gentle kisses whenever she could get her mind to function enough to remember to give them. Bianca wrapped her arm around her lover's shoulders and pet her spine gently up and down as she felt Zlata's cock grow soft inside her.

When Zlata finally slipped out of Bianca, Bianca sighed, disappointed that it was finished.

She shifted her wight, and that of Zlata, until they were laying next to each other. Feet found the edge of the bedspread, and with a little effort, she was able to pull the blanket up to cover the both of them.

Without another word, the two of them fell asleep.

12