A Sweet Hawaiian Wahine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And in your thin top too. When your big meaty nipples hardened at my touch and pressed into my palms, I was compelled...yes, I was, Sweetie...to pull off your top to see them in the flesh. Hey, can I help it if your big dark big nippies are mouth-magnets? God, you don't know that your nipples are so inviting...so outstanding. They are so delicious that I could suck on them all night long. Too bad they don't spurt milk."

"Aah, JJ, while your sucking of my titties feels incredible, please stop. Given what just happened, I don't want to start round two until I make sure that this is not just another one-night stand. It would break my heart if it was....and you turned out to be another guy...my fourth... who dropped me after having 'scored' with me."

"Hey, no way, Sweetie Kama! I'm not like the bastard assholes of your past. Your worse fears aren't going to happen. I like you...actually, it's more than just 'liking' you...and not because of what just happened. Look, the women of my past were peroxided blonds with dark muffs who played silly games or had sexual expectations straight out of their romantic novel. Then there were those Asian cheerleaders who were looking to 'notch' their pussies by scoring with another football player. But none of them can hold a candle to you.

"Without even trying, you are a lovely Polynesian woman who is not ashamed of...or for that matter, even aware of...just how naturally sexy you are. What just happened was spontaneously natural...no games, pretenses, or hidden agendas. You know that I had wanted to go slower...giving us a chance to know each other better. However, now that the proverbial genie is now out of the bottle with us having sex, I for one don't know if I want him to return to the bottle. You are simply...addictive...and having tasted of you, I crave for more."

"Ooh, how I love the way you play with my titties...and having your monster of a cock buried in my cunt and throbbing. Ummm, you sure know how to get my juices flowing' literally and figuratively. JJ, is it my imagination or not but are you getting hard again?"

"Can't help it, Sweetie. Your pussy is gripping and milking my dick...and kind of reviving my spent manhood. However, before 'anything' happens again between us...again...let's make a promise to each other to get to know each other better...and not just through sex. Promise?"

"Ohhh, JJ, after what has just happened, it'll be hard...but okay. After all, I keep telling you (and myself) that 'I'm not an easy lay.' Just I'll have to walk the talk...maybe with some stumbles along the way. Don't you agree?"

"Wholeheartedly, however," I said as I clutched Sweetie to me and rolled us over so that she was now on top of me. "However, let's start our promise tomorrow. Since a certain naked Hawaiian lovely is straddling my hips with my revitalized cock embedded in her hot juicy cunt, why doesn't she ride me until we climax? I want to see her fantastic boobs obscenely bouncing as she madly humps me.

"But, Sweetie, are you on any form of birth control? You're not? Then the first thing tomorrow morning we'll visit ...yes, I'll go with you...the Planned Parenthood Clinic for a morning-after pill and get you on a form of contraceptive. I expect bumps in the road before us...but certainly not an 'oops' belly bump. Okay?"

"Aah, you're no fun, JJ." Then with this broad grin on her lips, my lover chuckled, "Get ready to be broken in, haole boy. This Hawaiian girl is going to seal our promise...and the promise of our relationship the Sweetie Kama way!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

By the end of football season, Sweetie and I settled into a committed relationship that was the real deal. I took a lot of ribbing from my fellow teammates (especially my O-line guys) that I was 'pussy-whipped' since I couldn't join them for a night of carousing, but one look at Sweetie and how she clung to me and they understood why.

While our romance wasn't solely based on sex, we enjoyed healthy and energetic lovemaking as evidenced by our entwined naked sweaty bodies in my dorm bed. "Am I glad you set your surfboard next to me and stole my heart away the very next moment? I am head-over-heels in love with you, my Polynesian lovely. If I only had something more to offer you, I would love for you to become a more permanent part of my life..."

"A permanent part? Do you mean like...marriage?"

"Aah, Sweetie, considering we just met a little over four months ago, that's kind off rushing things. We're still getting to know each other but let's not rush to make a big-time life-changing mistake. However...I am not opposed to the possibility...but why don't we continue to take one step at a time. For me, this means having to complete my education and get a good-paying job...so that I can support us..."

"Hey, I make enough so that I can support you...if I put in some overtime, then..."

"No, Sweetie, I told you when we first met that I am old-fashioned. It is my job to provide for you...not for you to provide for me. Oh, I forgot to tell you but this week I've got word that I've been accepted into the business college. Yesterday I spoke with my academic advisor as to the shortest route towards my banking goals. He suggested that instead of an MBA, I should pursue a Master of Science in Finance (MSF) which is a one-year program and would put me in line for a high-demand commercial banking position. Once I get one..."

"You are a silly haole boy! I don't care about your banking goals or your ability to support me in a way that you think you should. I know I seem impulsive but I just want you! Do you know that my mom sized you up within minutes of laying eyes on you? She was right about you being a good match for me after watching you interact with my family. Mom said you had the certain look in your eyes when you looked at me.

"Do you know that my mom keeps asking why you aren't sleeping at our house...or more so, in my bed...and...why I'm not 'hapai' (Hawaiian for pregnant) by now? Among us Hawaiians, having kids isn't contingent on getting married first."

"Aah, Sweetie Kama, you're doing it again. I am a farm boy from Nebraska...and was raised in the old-fashion way. When I said that I was as straight as could be...that included a man taking responsibility for his action...and not putting the cart before the horse, if you know what I mean?"

"Okay, okay, you did tell me that...and I guess that's why I love you...and I know you love me too. But how about a small concession on your part, JJ? You will agree, don't you, that there is no better way to get to know each other than living together?

"For now, we have this dorm apartment; however, this is an undergraduate dorm and you'll have it for only a few more months. How about we start looking for 'our' apartment before you graduate? It doesn't have to be large and fancy....just ours."

"You've got a point, Sweetie. Hmmm, and I might be able to pull it off. I've applied for several scholarships, grants, and a federal student loan to support me through my graduate studies. If I get the financial aid that I've applied for, I should have enough for a small and inexpensive apartment..."

I never got a chance to finish what I was about to say as Sweetie kissed me silly (again) before muttering, "Yes, oh yes, JJ! I'll put in some extra overtime at the hospital and can cover our living expenses like food and incidentals. Yes...I'll start looking for a place to live...we can do it! You'll be mine...and I'll be yours.

"But for now, I'm going to roll you off of me so that your beautiful cock...ooh, how I hate your dick slipping out my body...but I love the sensation of all your spunk oozing out of my pussy. I'm going to suck on your dick until you're rock-hard...and then I am going to mount and ride you to...hmmm, then again...I might get carried away and suck you off. Ohhh, the choices...yet your cock is so damn tasty..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It's funny how the years whizzed by in the blink of an eye. As planned, I got my MSF and landed this choice loan officer's position with First Hawaiian Bank, handling mortgage loan applications. With a little on-the-job training, a lot of hard work, and long hours, I paid my dues and gained the lending experience I would need. I soon became a promising loan officer. I gained a reputation for the timely yet accurate processing of big-time loan applications. As a result, I was sought after by many of the bank's private bankers to process their rich client's loan applications. It went without saying that my salary and bonuses proved worthwhile.

Sweetie in the meanwhile had established herself as one of the Charge RTs (supervisors) at Straub Medical Center. Her overtime compensation was impressive and she garnered bonuses for your willingness and dedication. With my encouragement, she did an online program with the University of Hawaii-West Oahu and earned her bachelor's in respiratory science. This brought a pay increase and greater job stability and security.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"So, JJ, what did your bank higher-ups think of me tonight?" murmured a naked Sweetie who sat in the well of my crossed legs with her legs wrapped around my hips as my raging hard-on deeply embedded in her incredible snug wet-velvet cunt.

I let my tongue dart into and duel hotly with hers as I gave her a sizzling kiss and then leisurely sucked on her outstanding nipples that had her squirming on my impaling fleshy stake. "I think...no, I know," I whispered as I broke our lip-lock, "that those who attended my department's Christmas party were completely stunned to see a strait-laced haole guy from Nebraska with his incredibly sensuous part-Hawaiian lover.

"Their shock was increased by your scarlet spaghetti-strapped party dress that tastefully clung to your shapely figure. Your dress nonchalantly emphasized your breathtaking braless boobs and noticeable nipple bumps... hung on your slender waist, and nicely off your rounded hips and tight ass. It was short enough to show off your shapely legs. In a sea of white and ivory tones, your caramel complexion and dark hair distinctly stood out.

"However, when it became known that you were a supervising health professional at a major hospital who was making good money...well... gone was the assumption that you were some Hawaiian bimbo that I was fooling around with. When you let it slip that we were living 'in sin' with me quite a while...well... that changed everyone's perception of you...but especially of me. My few single women co-workers were sorely disappointed that I was clearly off-the-market. A lot of guys were envious of me and quite a few tipsy ones wondered aloud about just how good you were in bed."

"Oooh, you're making me so damn horny, knowing what an unexpected stir I made in your departmental party. Hmmm, would my haole lover like to have his kanaka wahine (a woman of Hawaiian descent) get on her knees and bend over from the waist? Would my Nebraska farm boy like to rut with me as the farm animals do by repeatedly ramming his big dong into me and fuck the living daylights out of me? I want you, JJ, and all the baby-batter you can spew into my horny Hawaiian twat."

And so, Sweetie disengaged herself from me and assumed the position. I did as my lover asked, and quickly mounted and took her the way a bull would take a prized heifer. What a lucky guy I was to have Sweetie Kama in my life?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In a bold move and further commitment to one another, we found and purchased a four-bedroom house in Kaneohe on the windward side of Oahu. It wasn't much and was a definite fixer-upper, but it meant a lot to us as a symbol of our love, our long-term commitment to each other, and our willingness to take our romance to the next level. As Sweetie insisted, we "blessed" our new home (the Sweetie Kama way) as soon as we moved in.

My hands grasped her firm buns, squeezing them as I tugged a prone Sweeting to the bed's edge where I knelt on the floor. Situating myself between her spread legs that were draped over my shoulders, and let my lips, tongue, and mouth blaze a lazy switchback between her inner thighs. Teasing kissing and nipping her tender fleshy valley, I traveled toward her neatly trimmed pussy.

"Ohhh, fuck, JJ, suck right there...just like that! Lick my stiff little clit...oh, yeah, cram those fingers up my twat! Eat me, baby...suck on my fat pussy lips...and finger-fuck me like the easy Hawaiian fuck-slut that I've become ever since I met you!"

Sweetie jerked and yelped as her nether delights were fully explored by fingertips. I leaned forward to let my sucking mouth slurp first one and then the other swollen pussy lip into my mouth. My rasping tongue pierced and then drilled into her molten love tunnel until it oozed freely with her sexual nectar. Sweetie thrashed and bucked her hips as I repeated reamed her love tunnel, shaking helplessly with mounting passion.

Gasping loudly when I shoved two stiff fingers into her twat, my Hawaiian lover jerked when I found and then furiously rubbed her stiff ridged G-spot at the top of her vagina wall. She shrieked when my lips latched on her throbbing clitoris, and her thighs immediately clamped together, trapping my head between her legs. As I was forced deeper into her churning twat, I sensed that she rapidly approached an urgent climax as I frigged and ate her furiously, sensing her body ratcheting up to a horrific climax with each flick of my tongue and stroke of my fingers.

But before Sweetie could achieve her release, I pried apart her legs and firmly holding her thighs, rammed my raging hard-on into her slippery cunt. Her back arched sharply as Sweetie cried out as her slippery but clinging velvet love tunnel was suddenly penetrated and spread. At first, she sought to pull away, but soon ended up lifting her hips and pushing to meet me as she begged to take more and more of me into her.

I was only too happy to comply as I quickly fucked her fast and hard as her boobs flopped and gyrated lewdly on her heaving chest. Muttering incoherent and obscene comments, Sweetie suddenly shuddered uncontrollably as she was consumed with a mind-shattering orgasm as her squirting liquid ejaculation drenched my loins. I drove deep into her twisting twat, feeling and enjoying Sweetie gushed again and again in all-consuming ecstasy.

Sweetie screamed vague obscenities while madly shivering with erotic spasms that coursed through her five-eight body, but before she could regain her senses, I crammed my full-on erection into her sopping wet twat, causing her to grunt breathlessly with each hard and fast stroke.

"Ohhh, yeah, baby! Fuck me hard and fast! Come on, JJ, give it to me! Yeah, from the moment we met, I wanted you so badly...and especially your hard body. However, I didn't think that you'd strip and fuck me so quickly...so easily...and on our very first date. Damn, I could have objected and tried to stop you, but do you know what? I didn't want to! God, although I claimed that I wasn't 'that kind' of girl, when it came to you I was nothing but an easy Hawaiian fuck-slut. Oooh, yes, and I still am...fuck me, JJ...fuck me good! Fill my cunt with all your delicious baby-batter...oh, yeah!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Oh, JJ, did you really work me over? God, I'll be walking bow-legged for a while." And with that Sweetie kissed me and snuggled up to me. "However,...we need to talk (oh, fuck, there goes that dread phrase that women always use. What did I do wrong now?).

"Honey," Sweetie started with gentle kisses and caresses (to soften me up), "we've been living in sin for over six years. We have learned and dealt with our individual and collective issues... have good-paying careers...and now have this wonderful home. When people...especially those in your banking community...think of us, they think of us as a couple...a committed couple. The only thing that is missing is...children.

"Now, you wait, JJ! Don't' say anything. For years I have been on the pill which is contrary to my natural Hawaiian wahine urges to have keiki (children). I have given in to your straight-and-narrow outlook of not putting the cart before the horse. But...enough is enough! I want kids...and with you! I want them while I can have them and enjoy them, do you understand me? Now, we have a home...and there are no more excuses. Are you ready to take the next step in our romance or not?"

I instantly knew my part-Hawaiian lover was dead serious, and that my next few words would either spell disaster or happiness. Sucking it up, I said, "Mary Kama, I told you the night of our first date...after you seduced me...yes you did seduce me...that I wanted you to be a permanent part of my life. I still do and always have.

"Will you please marry me, Sweetie, and make me the happiest man on earth? If you accept my proposal, would you like an elaborate wedding or a simple one? And while we're at it, why don't you get off the goddamn pill so I can make you hapai as soon as possible?"

I cannot begin to describe Sweetie's jubilant reaction to my proposal. "Yes, oh fucking yes, I will marry you, JJ...and it's about time! My parents will finally stop nagging me about 'what's wrong with me' and 'where are our grandchildren?' But as far as our wedding, how about a simple kick-back beach wedding with family and friends that will be followed by bentos (Japanese plate lunches) from Rainbow Drive-In and cans of beer will be enough? And as far as me getting hapai...heh, heh, heh...I am already off the pill."

"I should have known better, you irresistible Hawaiian lover. What would I do without you in my life? Sigh...okay...now, let me ask you this. In that devious mind of yours, just how many children are we going to have...not that I have a say in the matter?"

"Ahhh, well...we do have a four-bedroom house of which we occupy only one bedroom..."

"What? You're thinking of three kids?"

"JJ, I come from a family of three kids...and as I've told you on many occasions, being a Hawaiian woman and giving birth to keiki go hand-in-hand. However, as you always tell me, we'll take it one step...or should I say 'child'...at a time. So, my haole fiancé, take your vitamins because we're going to make love until you put me in the family way...and be open to the possibility of a large family by today's standard. Plus, I know you'll enjoy every moment of making our children."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

By the time we exchanged our vows and said, 'I do,' Sweetie was visibly hapai and glowing with expectant motherhood. Besides her trim stomach swelling, her once B-plus-cup breasts easily overflowed and fully filled her new C-cup bras (God, how I loved wallowing in the valley of her bodacious boobs). Much to my delight. her meaty nipples became obscenely fat, long, and damn succulent...and did I love sucking on those teats under the guise (yeah, right) of preparing them for when she nursed our child...or should I say, children.

It still came as a surprise when Sweetie's ultrasound showed that we were going to be parents of twins...fraternal...a boy and a girl. Sweetie insisted that we call our son John Jones, Jr....or Junior...or as he would later pick up the nickname of J-Trey (for three Js) or Trey for short. I insisted that our daughter should be named after Sweetie and after a bit of wrangling, called our daughter, Marina, since the name sounded like Mary but also meant 'of the sea' which was apropos for MJ (her nickname for Marina Jones) was a true water baby like her mom.

It became immediately apparent that the twins were going to be quite a handful. When they were small, they were forever fighting or getting into mischief, and were like herding cats. One of the few times that there was relative peace and quiet in our house was when they voraciously latched on and began madly suckling on their own reserved nipple.

"Damn," swore Sweetie as she pressed our babies to her engorged breasts. "YOUR kids are regular chips off the old block when it comes to titty-sucking! Damn! They're little milking machines...oooh, it feels so good to feel my milk spurting out of my nippies and down their gulping throats. Sorry, honey, but after your twins get through with draining me, there won't be much left over for daddy...hmmm...maybe, mommy can make it up by sucking on a certain seven-plus-incher until he blasts his spunk down mommy's thirst throat. Does that sound good? Yeah, I thought it would."