A Sweet Hawaiian Wahine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't tell me. The next thing you're going to say is that MJ has decided to become a nurse too?"

"Yep, she wants to make sure that Scott doesn't stray in a female-saturated nursing program...that girl has all of a sudden become very possessive of him. You should know by now that our daughter can be very persuasive and manipulative as hell and just as when she wants to be. She wants Scott like the way I wanted you. To increase their togetherness, it seems that MJ talked her uncles into using their property management company to find her a place to live while she's going to college.

"My brothers found their favorite niece a small one-bedroom cottage at the back of this elderly couple's house. The cottage used to be a separate maid's quarter and her rent will help to offset the cost of utilities. She then convinced the couple to let her boyfriend live with her, saying that he'll do odd jobs on the property and for added security for them. She then persuaded Scott (her way) that instead of using his grant for boarding expenses, he should spend it on their mutual living expenses...so that they can get to know each other better."

"What? My baby-girl will be living in sin. What the hell..."

"Doesn't that sound familiar, JJ? MJ has taken a couple pages out of my playbook with you. JJ. Don't you remember me convincing you to do the same thing, and admit it, you loved every moment of shacking up with me? Come on. Our kids are spreading their wings and flying from the nest. They will meet members of the opposite sex...and this Scott Yamanaka seems like a level-head young man with a promising future. Remind me and MJ of this when Trey comes home one day with a blond haole girl in tow. God, how I dread the day..."

"Ha! Now you know how I feel, Sweetie." Then after a momentary pause, I had to say, "Sigh, I guess you're right. From the moment I laid eye on you when you sauntered up to the pile of clothes next to me that sunny day years ago, I knew you were the one...of course, you convinced me of that when you removed the skimpy bra of yours on our first date."

Sweetie turned and leaned back into my embrace, wrapping my arms around her belly. "Well, that's because a certain horny white boy had to drape his arm over my shoulder to play with my boob. Do you know you made panties moist in that theater? God, how I was tempted to lean over and suck you off...but I didn't want you thinking that I was 'that' kind of girl...even though I was when it came to you..."

My hands slipped under Sweetie's loose t-shirt to cup and fondle her braless breasts. "God, honey, you've still got great tits...virtual hand-magnets...just the right amount of heft without sag...and your nipples are so long and thick...ummm..."

"Ohhh, is my husband getting frisky? So, why don't we get butt-fucking naked, and then you can suck on my fat nipples before planting your face between my legs. If you get me really horny, I am going to suck on some white farm boy's cock until it's hard enough for a good plowing of his brown Hawaiian girl's juicy twat. Since we will soon have an empty nest, we need to practice having wild uninhibited sex in the most indecent ways and kinky places."

"From the moment you met me, Sweetie, you have been able to twist my arm with your casually seductive Hawaiian ways. Hmmph! Hey, why aren't you stripping? Heh, heh, heh!"