A Sweet Hawaiian Wahine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It went without saying that our twins wore us out so completely...terribly disrupting our sex life...and leaving us in sheer exhaustion. Any thought of any further children was punted (if not out of the stadium).

When Sweetie had to go back to work, thank God, their grandmother who had experience raising twins, wasn't afraid to use her wooden spoon when they got out of hand and loved them shamelessly. By the time we picked them up after work, the twins were fed, bathed, and already nodding off.

Because he was a boy, Trey quickly became the larger of the twins and even at a young age, the casual observer knew that he would be a bruiser with my height and a healthy dose of his Hawaiian muscular heritage. A boy of little words, Junior was a plodder who know how to buckle down and do what was necessary. Needless to say, my father-in-law had high hopes for a football grandson. His uncles, Marky and Manny roughhoused and boxing with him burning off his excessive energy, and somehow ended up taking frequent naps with him when they managed to tucker him out. Junior grew up to be a confident and caring little man.

But MJ was no slacker. While she didn't have her brother's promise of height, muscles, or brute force, our daughter had her mother's looks, casual charm, and downright manipulative abilities when it came to members of the opposite sex...especially her twin brother. When Junior got 'hard-headed' (Hawaiian for stubborn or willful), it was MJ whom people (including Sweetie and myself) approached. She had a knack for listening, cajoling, and lovingly scolding her brother until he did what he should do (and more so what she wanted him to do.)

Both of our kids took to the water and surfing as did their mom and tutor. Trey was a powerful paddler and fearless when it came to the larger waves. He quickly established himself as one who could hold his own on the water and soon had a group of surfing buddies.

MJ, on the other hand, demonstrated an athletic prowess and skill that set her apart from the average female surfer. Pulling after the natural good looks of her mother, MJ won her own following in the young (male) surfing community. They spent so much time surfing at Waikiki that they were commonly referred to as the "Twins."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Mr. Jones, this is Mrs. Prescott, the principal of the Waikiki Elementary School (that was down the road from Sweetie's parents' house and which the twin attended on a district exception). While I am reluctant to disturb you, I will have to ask you to come to the school as soon as possible. It seems that your children...yes, the twins...were involved in an altercation during which they allegedly beat up several boys. I notified your wife and she is on her way to the school. Yes. Meet me in the school's office."

When I got there, I saw Sweetie and our twins, and the families of the four boys involved in the episode. The other parents present were vocally threatening to sue the school and us for their sons being physically abused. When I asked the principal what had happened, she recounted what she had been told by campus security...that a fight involving the four boys and our twins had broken out on the playground and that the other boys had taken the brunt of the physical damage.

Looking at Junior, I asked, "What happened, son?"

When Trey didn't answer and just looked at his clenched fists, MJ stood and looked at the four boys and their parents said, "These boys...were 'harassing' me...calling me nasty names...touching and pushing me...if you know what I mean. It was then that Trey stepped in and told them to stop treating me that way. When that guy," she said pointing at the biggest of the boys, started to get smart and shoved Trey, that things got heated.

"I guess these boys thought that they could 'pile on' my brother and take him down. But what they didn't count on was that I would come to his defense...and between the two of us, we taught them a lesson."

Looking at the other rather now-sheepish parents and their offspring, I said. "Mrs. Prescott, I think we can call this episode a 'lesson learned.' I...and I think I speak for my wife and twins...am willing to let the matter drop. However, should one or more of the other parents wish to pursue the matter further, I am more than willing to file charges of physical assault and harassment of my children by their children with the police department...and will claim that my children acted in self-defense." It went without saying that the matter was quietly resolved.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"JJ, while I loved how our kids had each other's back. I think, however, that we need to start thinking of a way for them to 'burn off' their youthful energies. My dad keeps egging me on to enroll Junior into an organized contact football league. But. I have been reluctant to do so because I can hear MJ whine, 'But what about me? It's not fair that I am left out because I'm a girl.' What are we to do?"

"Hmmm, it's been a while but I've kept in touch with my old college teammates. If I recall correctly, my center and long-snapper is a coach for a Pop Warner youth football team and has connections throughout organized youth football. Let me call him and invite him over to talk with us about the possibilities."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sam Lono was the same happy-go-lucky guy I knew in college (although a bit heavier)...a virtual gentle giant until it came time to rip an opposing D-line apart. "Hey bro, good to see you again! Hey, nice place!" Then when Sweetie appeared with beers and pupus (Hawaiian for finger food that went with drinks), he kicked back and said, "So, you're the wahine who stole my haole bud's heart...and I can see why. Nice to finally meet you, Sweetie. You wouldn't happen to have an available younger sister would you?"

"Nope," smiled Sweetie with those sparkling eyes which instantly enchanted Sam, "just twin brothers. Twins run in the family. Kids, come out here and say hello to Uncle Sam, dad's football buddy."

The minute Junior stepped into view, Sam's eyes widened appreciatively as he took in the promise of my son's height, weight, and muscular frame. "Tell me, Junior...what's that... you prefer to be called Trey for the three Js of John Jones, Junior...fair enough.

"Trey, when I look at you, I see me...although much younger and very much lighter. You know, a lot of people think that football games are won by the quarterback, running backs, and receivers. But that's not true.

"Games are won in the trenches...the battle between the offensive and defensive linemen. Key to the offense is the center who besides snapping the ball, calls the blocking schemes, and protects vital players...like your dad...so that they can do their thing. You don't get the glory but you get the satisfaction that without you, a win is not possible. If that's something you might be interested in. I would be willing to coach you on the finer points of being a line captain.

When Junior smiled, nodded, and shook hands with his future coach, Sam turned his full attention to MJ. "My, you are a cutie, MJ! A virtual carbon copy of your mom. However, that being said, you lack the physicality of a lineman, offensive or defensive. Hmmm, you could be a quarterback, running back, or receiver...but...your parents... especially your dad...would have fits when you took a 'hit.' You could play in the defensive backfield but once again, the opposing team would pick on you...because you're a girl...not because of your lack of ability...and your parents would get all stressed out.

Before MJ could cry at Sam's frank assessment, he said, "However, you could be a kicker or punter or both...like your dad who if you asked nicely, might be more than willing to be your private coach. Kickers are offensive weapons...scoring vital point-after conversions and game-winning field goals. They enjoy special rule protection about being tackled...and with Trey as your center, he will guarantee that no one gets to you. What do you say? Want to give it a try?"

MJ looked pleadingly at me and when I gave her a broad grin with a thumbs-up, my daughter flung herself into my arms doing a pretty good imitation of her mom in covering my face with kisses (God, how I pity the guy she sets her eyes on when she grew up).

Surprisingly MJ had a very strong leg and was quick to pick up the necessary techniques of kicking. Her kick-offs were long with good height, and she was able to place them anyplace on the football field. Working with her brother who proved adept at the finer points of blocking and reading the defense, he developed into her long-snapper. With me as her holder and Trey as her long-snapper, MJ consistently split the uprights and proved to be a devastating offensive scoring weapon.

The twins proved a winning duo and drew a lot of attention as they progressed through the organized football leagues. Trey (as he was commonly called now) was the mainstay of the offensive line and 'his' linemen listened to his blocking calls and were key in defending the quarterback and opening holes for the running backs. But it was his accurate long snaps for MJ that gained him well-deserved recognition while highlighting his sister's athletic ability to kick prompt and consistent field goals. To her credit, MJ proved to be a potent punter and often stymied the opposing team deep on their own side of the field.

Still, it was Trey who received overtures from the junior varsity and even varsity football coaches from quite a few private schools. Skilled offensive linemen, especially centers, were avidly sought after. However, despite her kicking abilities and scoring record, these coaches balked a picking up MJ since their teams were not co-ed. Sticking with his twin sister, Trey respectfully declined their scholarship offers.

Two public high school coaches approached the twins. The coach of the school where our residence fell, made a strong pitch for Trey but was less than encouraging when it came to MJ. However, the Coach Souza of Sweetie's alma mater had no qualms about taking MJ. He openly admitted that he had difficulties fielding a full varsity football team and the twins would be welcomed.

When MJ asked if he had any issues with her begin a girl, Coach Souza laughed and said, "MJ, I am recruiting you as a skilled special team player who has the offensive firepower in your leg. However, I must also admit to you that having a good-looking girl like you on the team, I think...no, know...will cause all the horny boys on campus will join the team. If they don't, we'll shame them for being panties and wimps...sorry, for being so blatantly sexist.

MJ looked at Trey who nodded slightly and with one of her mother's dazzling smiles, said, "Coach Souza, it would be my pleasure to join your team...and help recruit boys...and qualified girls."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"You still got it, Mr. Jones. God, with the kids at football training, and us being alone... something we hadn't enjoyed in a long while. I had forgotten what it was like to bend over to pick up something and 'shazam!...some horny haole was shoving his hard white man-meat into my always willing Hawaiian pussy. Wowie! What an eye-opener! I had forgotten what it was to be humped by someone's big dick."

"Actually, you've still got it!" I had to murmur before laying back with Sweetie draped over my sweat-covered chest. 'You're a mother of our twins...a boy and a girl...varsity football players. Ha! Do you know Coach Souza was correct? Once the word got around that he had to recruit a girl to fill out the school's football team, there was an increase in students joining... heck, even two girls joined and they are bigger than some of their male counterparts. When the word that MJ was a good-looking unattached girl, even more guys sighed up."

"Yeah," chuckled Sweetie, "however, when they found out that her twin brother was the starting center even if he was a freshman, they had to rethink hitting on our daughter. All in all, the team learned that they just had to get MJ within scoring distance and hold the line long enough, and she would score for them. Do you realize that their school's first win in six seasons was all due to the Trey's and MJ's efforts? And who would have thought that the team and our kids in their senior year would win for the first time won the Division One (small teams) playoffs."

"Trey received a lot of attention with him being taller and bulkier than me. Watching him play in the trenches, Sam was right...it's the O-line who decide the game. Our son is absolutely devastating with his blocking but distinguishes himself with his O-line play calling. It's little wonder that he received a lot of recruiting offers after his last football season was over."

"MJ was there with their uncles for his first two campuses West Coast visits. Trey says that it threw the coaching staff off when making the pitch when his attractive sister and skilled special team player was with him. He says that MJ kept them honest since she was more focused on her brother's welfare and academic pursuits.."

"I am surprised that MJ didn't try to wrangle a recruiting offer,,,"

"Honey, haven't you noticed our daughter floating on Cloud Nine? Hmmph, men! Well, if you had been paying attention, do you remember in the championship game against that private all-boys school when its defensive captain, Scott Yamanaka, attempted to block MJ's winning field goal, missed, and plowed into her? Well, besides kicking himself for what he had done and that he flagged with an illegal hit, Scott had a chance to meet our daughter up-close-and-personal, if you know what I mean...and one thing lead to another on and off the field."

"What? Where was I?" croaked out of my throat at this revelation.

"You...like our son...was so bent out of shape that MJ was flattened by a devastating hit that you didn't see the interaction of our daughter with the young man who was sprawled all over her. MJ shared with me that as Scott lay on top of her, they looked at each other through their faces grills and she whispered to him, "Ohhh...you sure have a strange way meeting a girl...but could you get off so I can breathe?'

"Scott was completely taken aback that he was speechless. He, however, never got a chance to respond because Trey yanked him off of his sister. Our son was so angry that he was about to commit a personal foul of his own on Scott until MJ jumped up and inserted herself between the two players. She told her brother to calm down and not get an off-setting personal foul. MJ then told me that she turned to look at Scott and told him that she wanted to speak with him after the game.

"When the two met during after-game handshakes. MJ said that without his helmet, Scott was 'nice-looking,' extremely apologetic, and very mild-mannered contrary to his on-field persona. She was pleased when his eyes widen when she took off her helmet, captivating him with her dazzling smile and twinkling eyes.

"Charming him shamelessly, she purred, 'You don't have a girlfriend, do you?' When a stupefied Scott just shook his head, MJ the said, 'Good, you owe me dinner and movie because for your illegal 'hit' on me. You don't have a problem with that, do you? Great, get used to the idea that I intend to become your girlfriend.' MJ said it took Scott took a while to process what our daughter had uttered but ended up hesitatingly nodding in silent agreement.'

"Of course, when Trey saw Scott, he was about to have some post-game 'personal talk of the physical nature with him. That is until MJ stepped between them...again,...and promptly told her twin brother, 'Back off, Trey! I don't want you hurting my new boyfriend.' MJ laughed when she shared how her hulking brother look as stunned as Scott at the sudden turn of events. She even went so far as to make the two competitors shake hands.

"Trey, however, had to slip in a parting warning to Scott, "You break my sister's heart and you can count on it that I'll break your face."

"MJ just smiled and hugged her brother who was dead serious, and hooking her arm around Trey's, turned to Scott and said, 'Meet me tomorrow after school at Rainbow Drive-In on Kapahulu Avenue so that we can plan our first date. See you tomorrow.' And with that, she steered Trey to the team bus with her brother casting menacing glares over his shoulder at a bewildered Scott."

"Wait a minute! Football season was over at the end of last semester! Are you telling me that our daughter has been dating a young man for months and it is only now that I am finding out about it? How come I wasn't told?"

"Well, JJ, 'your' daughter is a lot more 'discrete'...or maybe sneakier...than I was when I met you...sigh...jumping into bed with you and having wild sex on our first date...those were the days. But, if it's any consolation to you, I wouldn't have found out about her romance with Scott, if she didn't ask me for help selecting a prom dress. It seems Scott invited her to his senior prom...and I got her to spill the beans.

"MJ shared that Scott took some major ribbing from his football teammates about consorting with the 'enemy team player' who denied them a divisional championship by kicking the game-winning field goal. However, it seemed that MJ changed their minds when she spun by his school to pick up Scott and they saw what she looked like out of her football pads...well,.end of the story.

"Didn't you notice that MJ stopped going with her brother to visit possible college campuses and their football programs and that you were asked to take her place? That was because she wanted to focus on making sure that Scott Yamanaka became hers."

"But Trey never said anything..."

"Honey, our son is a young man of few words. The only one who can get him to talk is MJ...plus, although she says that Trey and Scott are on a somewhat friendly term, our boy hasn't quite taken to the idea of another male in his twin sister's life."

"Are MJ and this Scott...getting it on? You know...making out...having sex?"

"Our daughter is like me when it comes to her sex drive...but is somewhat more like you when it comes to self-control and patience. Plus, Scott is like an Asian version of you, Mr. Straight-and-Narrow. He is an eagle boy scout, and wants to take the time to get to know our daughter and doesn't want to put the proverbial 'cart before the horse.'

"Do you know how frustrating this is to an eighteen-year-old young part-Hawaiian woman who is in love for the first time and has a shitload of hormones coursing through her veins? Well, to make a long story short, I made an appointment with our OB-GYN for MJ to get on the pill. Hey, don't give me that look! MJ is very willing and eager, and things happen...and if they do, I want to make sure our daughter is protected...and won't be as I was when I was seduced...yes, I was... by a handsome and muscular farm boy from Nebraska...hmmph!"

"Okay, okay...so tell me, is Scott going to play collegiate football and will our daughter be following him? I mean Trey has already received a full athletic scholarship to a good football program and a great university."

"Surprisingly, from what MJ has told me, Scott has decided not to pursue football at the next level. He has received some offers but has decided to focus on his academic and future career. Surprisingly, he has decided to become a nurse...getting his bachelor's degree from the State university...and then pushing on for a graduate degree or advanced qualifications in the field.

"His parents are farmers who live on the North Shore and have sacrificed to send him to an exclusive private high school. Scott wanted to give them a financial break. So, like you, he has cobbled together a bunch of scholarships and one major grant to pay for his college tuition, fees, books, boarding, and provide him a cost-of-living allowance that will enable him to pay his way through the nursing program."