All Comments on 'A Sweet Revenge'

by charms75

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
SWEET INDEED

CHARMING NARRATION

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Worth a Hard-On

Use you imagination and make this into a series. Definitely worth reading.

rahulranbirrahulranbirover 17 years ago
Unexpected luck

A very well written, good erotic story. Please continue writing such good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
shitty

ihate these shitty stories that are written by people that don't speak or write in english as thier first language from now on let us know in the tag line that you are not english speaking so we won't waste our time and get a headache trying to figure out what you are trying to say

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfalmost 16 years ago
Disregard The Idiots...

Disregard the idiots that can't make out your language... I had no problems with reading your story at all... I have to say that I very much enjoyed your story and hope that you will continue it as well as others... I loved the way that you developed the characters and the attention to detail was superb... Please continue with your writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Obviously, English is not your primary language

I didn't get any further than "Reluctantly he heaved himself up from the couch and opened the door to take the courier." This may make sense to you but it sounds like nonsense to native English speakers. Literotica needs a category for authors who use English as a second language.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
I also realized that English was not your first language...

You did well, though. Do not be discouraged, you spoke better than a lot of us do. Just because you do not know all the slang expressions yet, don't let negative comments get you down. Keep writing, enjoyed your story.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 11 years ago
A Follow-Up

is in order does Mom get Preggers Does Priya get Preggers and does Priya work. and do they Move to a bigger unit or buy another and expand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what a hot fuck!!!

it is not revenge, it is loving incest, red hott!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
make them pregnant

In the next part make the pregnant and then also include lesbian sex between deepa and Priya

jimbo102jimbo102almost 9 years ago
GOOD EFFORT!

native English speakers be thankful, ppl from other cultures and customs appreciate your language to make an effort & write out a definitely good erotic story, just because the writer of this story gave the option for anonymous comments(am sure accidentally), you show the audacity to cry foul behind an anonymous mask, fuck u fat stinky vermin, u r a plague to human existence..

i hope the author can sympathise with my disgust for these trolls. u need not agree to what i say but atleast be constructive of ur criticism.

otherwise definitely a good story,

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 8 years ago
Fairly well done

I had no issues with the story. Revenge is not a reason to have sex or make love, as it taints the act, and if not watched, can undermine the relationship if it's worth saving or growing. The women are trading sex for safety and shelter, but hopefully some affection or even real love develops between the three. That his uncle would encourage this solely for revenge against his former brother-in-law's treatment of his sister, his deedi-ji, does not speak well of his uncle's moral character. At the age of their marriage, Deepa probably had little knowledge of Krishna's mother or what happened or how he treated his first wife. Traditionally, especially in rural areas, a daughter is a financial burden because of the dowry, whereas sons stay and help support their parents into old age. (Of course, nothing is more of a stereotype than a stereotype!) Deepa probably had little or no say in getting married, as the marriage itself was likely arranged by Deepa's parents. And by the story's account, Deepa was treated as badly as Krishna's mother. It is hoped that uncle's real wish was that by making the women happy, it would be more of a cuckold to Krishna's dead father.

The only point in the story that stuck sideways is the concept of step- versus half-sibling.

A step-sibling is related by marriage of the parents, and no blood-kin relationship exists, only a legal and possibly a cultural one. Half-siblings share one parent. Most of the time, the phrase step-brother or step-sister was used, but Deepa was married to his father, and presumably sired Priya. Deepa is - or was his step-mother and not related by blood, but the shared father makes Krishna and Priya half-brother and half-sister, not step-brother and step-sister. (It's telling that the father's name is never mentioned, even though he figures so prominently in the story arc.)

Of course, Priya and Krishna can celebrate Raksha Bandan once a year and have it mean more for them.

I see you haven't written for a while, but that you have skipped several years between story submissions. If you are still around, I would encourage you to continue writing. Practice helps, and you can craft a tale. I'd be interested to see what you write next. 5* namaste'

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
Great Story

But an Epilogue is needed does Step Mom and Wife get Pregnant. Does Uncle smile at the Vengence he wanted has come about. How do they live the Apartment seem a little small esp. if the Women get pregnant. Does Priya use her degree to help thr Family leaving Mom to baby sit.

inno0cent_bystanderinno0cent_bystanderover 4 years ago

It you don't know English, that's fine. Just don't fucking write in English. Use your own fucking language and quit butchering ours. Trying to read through this actually made my eyes bleed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

author did wrote a great story line. wish they would have wrote more chapters to this story. but i'm sure that they did want to put up with english speaking bigots, and critics any more. i'm sure those critics could have wrote a perfect india dialect without getting their throat slit by their critics..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous