A Swift Anal Dose

Story Info
Taylor Swift hooks up with a mysterious stud.
9.2k words
4.71
19.2k
25
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
815 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the singers, record labels, musicians, places, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I do not own Taylor Swift or any other celebrity, singer etc.

Starring: Taylor Swift

A Swift Anal Dose

An erotic celebrity fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, Oral, anal.

* * *

This story is a follow-up/sequel to the story 'A Swift Oral Dose'. Prior reading of that story is not required, but recommended.

* * *

'It's been a while, Miss Swift.' The text message had read. 'I've heard you were in town for an event. I happen to be staying overnight for a business trip. Perhaps it's high time we reintroduced ourselves to one another.'

It wasn't even a question or a request. It felt like an order. But the bluntness, and the hint of arrogance behind the words, wasn't what made Taylor Swift stare and narrow her eyes. It was the contact, or at least the name she'd given to the sender who she hadn't heard from in years. Sure, she hadn't reached out herself but neither had he. He had warned or something like it that she wasn't to call him anyway, and wouldn't be able to reach him. So to suddenly reach after such silence? It was infuriating. Outrageous. Sickening.

It was thrilling.

'I might be able to find the time in my schedule... 'Paul'.' Swift responded.

It had been at a forgettable event, a party with the typical big wigs, suits and executives and the like. The sort that she just pandered to keep sponsors, the PR team and her agent happy. But that's when a cocky man, brash and bold, brazenly propositioned her. He hadn't even told her his real name. Catching her like a fish, luring her to a hotel room for a night where Swift got her mouth fucked harder than she'd had during any usual amount of sex. An entire eventing of her throat getting stretched out, gagging and slobbering around a long, thick cock the likes of which she's rarely encountered since. Deep throating and face fucked over and over by some unknown, mysterious stud she'd never met before and really didn't even know anything about after the fact. And yet the entire evening had, to Swift's surprise, no repercussions and that wasn't in regards to losing her voice or an aching throat. Not even a gossip site 'blind' rumour had popped up about it. It really was a secret, no-strings-attached encounter.

It had left Swift, so used to be in control as a proud, independent woman and role model with more questions than answers. It also had left Swift wanting more. But with years of silence since the evening she'd dismissed the encounter as a one off. Leaving the memories to an occasional fantasy or as fuel during some personal alone time. After all, she had her career, issues with record labels, re-recording her work to all deal with. Oh, and the fact she had a long-term boyfriend too. So when that message from the man she only knew as 'Paul' appeared? Swift had to compose herself and not just respond 'Your hotel room or mine?' right away. Despite knowing how wrong it was on so many levels to want to even see him again. Knowing exactly what it would lead to like it was one of her songs playing out about the sort of bad man a girl shouldn't get involved with.

A back and forth of messages, arranging time and location. Swift was fairly sure his excuse of him being 'in town' for business was another one of his lies. Wondering if he might be booking a red-eye flight to get into the city when the date and place as settled. But his insistence of having his room be the location for the fun made her wonder if this was somehow all planned out. After all, he had somehow sneaked into a VIP event and then left without any issue. Paying for a hotel room for her to recover in while he left like there was nothing out of the ordinary. If he had gone to all the lengths for that encounter, then goodness knows what that perverted mind had come up with this time.

Of course, Swift wasn't exactly innocent in regards to her signing up for a 'round 2' with this man. Spinning her own web of lies, claiming that she needed to stop by and catch up with an old friend right after an awards bash, but needing to meet at a 'neutral ground' to not raise suspicion or led the press to yet another place to camp out at and use extra strength lenses to zoom into open windows. And when you're a globally famous, multi-platinum selling pop music artist? Sometimes your team caters to your demands.

That's what led Swift to going up in the elevator alone. Handbag hanging off of one arm, and holding a key card in the other that had been left at the front desk 'expected' for her arrival. The blonde wearing thick, deep red across her full lips -- perhaps anticipating that at the very least, her old 'friend' would want to test if her talents were still as supreme from the night of that Swift Oral Dose he'd taken so long ago. Her body encased in a gorgeous, snug black and sparkling with sequins dress. Hugging against her rounded, sizeable chest and her plump and tight ass along with showing off some of her smooth legs. Topped off with high heels that clicked when she stepped out of the lift and walked down the hallway.

She hesitated when she arrived at the door. Was it the same man? Did someone just hack into her phone and seize on the random contact? Or was there something else waiting behind the plain hotel room door. She hadn't come this far just to back off and flee. She knocked on the door and stepped back. Putting on her best measured, calm expression like it was another interview or red carpet appearance. A few moments passing before she heard the rattling of safety chain being undone before the door opened. And even as good as she was putting on a poker face, even her head raised a little as her body tensed.

"Miss Swift." The same man she knew as 'Paul' from that time years ago greeted her with that smile that she'd kept buried into her mind like a bad memory to forget about. Alluring yet repulsive. Handsome and cocky. The very definition of the sort of bad boy she'd lamented about in some of her songs. Add into that the fact he was once again smartly dress with a suit and tie, like he was going to attend the sort of event she'd just come from. "Please, come in." He offered, holding the door open and stepping aside for her to come in. "I'm a little surprised that you accepted my offer to meet up again if I'm honest."

"You're about as honest as it gets. For a guy who didn't call or text for a few years." Swift pointed out, stepping past and giving a look back as he closed and locked the door. Swift not concerned about that since she had a good idea about what was going to happen between them. "Or the fact that you never told me your name, 'Paul'." She added as she put her handbag on the desk at the wall and took a moment to look around the room. A better than average room with a spacious double bed, with an en suite bathroom. She noted he didn't seem to have any sort of suitcase here either. Or the likes of any sort of camera, video or otherwise, just like the last time. Although her eyes were drawn to what looked to be a bottle of some sexual lubricant on the desk where he bag now was. She did have a feeling that whatever they'd do tonight, her spit wouldn't be the only thing being used to enhance the fun.

"And you followed my advice too." The man said as he moved in to close the distance. "You never tried to contact me." He said, reminding her of his parting words from the last time.

"I'm a busy woman." Taylor said, putting it mildly.

"Not too busy enough to not put my name into your phone." He countered to call her out. "Not too busy to remember who I am and what we did. Or too busy too..."

"Congratulations, you've made your point." Swift cut off his bragging with a snap. Raising an eyebrow as she looked him over. "And something tells me you didn't invite me here just to talk. Or offer me another thousand dollars as a bribe."

"So you do remember. I'm flattered." 'Paul' teased as he smiled. "Then do you recall what I told you the last time? About what would happen?"

Swift's mouth parted. Trying to answer but racking her brain, she couldn't quite remember that part. "Actually? No. I do not." She honestly said. "When you had a whole night getting your throat pounded near raw like your life depended on it? You tend not to remember the exact script of the event."

"That's fair enough. Then regardless, I must apologise." He said. "Not for what I did, but for well, misleading you then. What I told you was, well... I said that my cock was going to be going somewhere else other than your mouth this time." He told her as he measured her expression. Seeing a brief widening of eyes but nothing much else. "I can see you at least expected that."

"Yes, I did. So what's changed your plans?" Swift asked as once again against her better judgement, this man was luring her in once again.

"Oh, what's changed? Well, merely... How can I put this without being blunt? The only thing that's changed is the location of where I'm going to put my dick into you tonight." He said, and let the statement hang in the air.

"...Are you fucking with me??" Swift snapped, finally made to break 'character' as she once again got infuriated by this man just like before. "You're... You're talking about anal, right? Butt fucking?? Tapping some booty?? Breaking in a damn backdoor?"

"You're more poetic about this than I am." 'Paul' said as he nodded his head. "Well, I thought about it... You're still a woman of the world. Beloved, adored, and watched by fans around the planet. How could I possibly risk pumping your pussy and knocking you up? Even if I did put on protection. Anyone knows that only abstinence is the true prevention of that sort of thing. So..." He chuckled for a moment, letting his eyes linger on her thick thighs and those lovely, smooth and long legs of hers. "The first time, I was testing out your potential. Seeing what your wonderful, fantastic little mouth and hot throat could do. A mouth better than a pornstar that can drain dicks as well as you can belt out chart smashing hits."

"Now who is the one having a way with words?" Taylor said, folding her arms across her chest. "So, what? Now you want to see if my fucking butt feels better than my mouth?" She demanded and he just replied with another cocky smile. "Guess you're one of those guys into porn, thinking that just because you saw one chick getting her butt railed every woman is into it?"

"Well, I certainly proved your potential with one hole the last time. Why not try another and see what you're able to handle?" He claimed. "Of course, that is unless you're not into this sort of thing... Although you did prove me right the first time with your mouth."

"Maybe I am... Maybe I'm not." Swift said surprisingly, implying she might not be a stranger to anal action. "Guess we're going to see. But before we start? One thing. You do not fucking rip this dress like the last time." She snapped with a glare. "I needed to call out an intern to drive over with new clothes when you left me the other time."

"A fair demand." He wasn't fazed by her yell. "How about you slip out of that thing then? Since before I tackle your stunning backside? I want to see if your mouth is still as good as I remember it being." He said, locking onto those lips of hers with a clear, lusty gaze even with a less than thrilled expression on her face.

"Show me yours, if I'm showing mine." Taylor stated as she reached back behind herself. Sliding her tight dress down as she exposed her rounded, nicely sized tits encased in a perfectly fitting bra to push her bust up and out invitingly. Before continuing to undress. Soon enough showing off a snug, black thong to just cover her pussy. The matching underwear quite the indication that she'd some here expecting, and willing, to fuck as she took her dress to pop it across one of the chairs in the room.

"Gladly." The man responded as when she'd been stripping off, he'd slipped his suit jacket off but more carelessly tossing it away into the far corner of the room. Having to take a little more tie to remove the parts of his attire as he loosened the tie to cast it away. Then moving to remove his belt, with the pants and boxers soon following. So Swift got a look at that familiar, even from just the one previous encounter, cock of his. Thick, long and for all the talk about porn before he looked like he'd fit right in on the set of a skin flick.

"Looks like someone remembers me." Taylor dryly mocked, seeing that cock was starting to harden as she moved forward. Slipping down to her knees which on one hand was surprising for her slightly stuck up attitude to him and all of this. But on the other, she was in her underwear in a handsome, hung stud's room. It wasn't like this wouldn't happen eventually. "I'd say let's get this over with, but I think we both know it's going to be a long night for us both..." She said with a hint of a purr as she looked up. Taking a hold of his cock as she arched an eyebrow again at his grin as she delivered a couple of strokes.

"I can assure you, it will." 'Paul' confidently stated, but even with his cockiness he couldn't help but let out a sigh of delight when Swift opened her mouth and took his fat cock inside even before he was fully hard. Those full, brightly and thickly painted red lips wrapping perfectly around his thickness as she stared up with half-narrowed eyes. A look mixed with annoyance and desire as she groaned around his meat. Her hand gripping his base, stroking off to race him towards being erect while her mouth began to push down. Sliding back up until the crown was still inside her before she repeated the motion. Already giving a display of how she's kept up her oral talents during their time apart as it didn't take her long not just to get into a rhythm to pleasure him. He was easily rock hard in her mouth in under a minute.

"Mmmmmphhh... MMMM... Mmmmmphhh..." Her hand moved off the bottom of his shaft, just holding his thigh as, knowing what they were both after from this, she used just her mouth to make him moan as she sucked up and down. Letting him get reintroduced to the warmth and wetness that the singer had to offer while she adjusted to a thickness and length that was far above the average size of a man. "MMMM... Mmmmmphhh! MMMMMPHHH..." He ruby lips gliding up and down as she used a pace that was making her blonde locks sway back and forth. Needing to lift a hand briefly and brush it back behind her ear as she kept the pace going smoothly. The same mouth used to belt out hits like 'Shake It Off' and 'Wildest Dreams' now being put to a much more sinful use to slurp along a meaty dick.

"AHHHH... I can see you've not lost your touch, Miss Swift... MMMM... Not that I expected you to not feel fantastic of course..." The man she still didn't know the real name off gave her a naughty compliment as he stared down a wide smile. Feeling her saliva begin to get spread across his skin as she sucked away on him. Her own groans vibrating around his prick while his completely shameless cries sounded out around the hotel room. "MMMM... Perhaps you've been practising? And I don't mean on some lucky guys... After all, don't you have a boyfriend?" He noted. Clearly having done his homework to know that by being here and especially dishing out a blowjob to him, she was cheating on her boyfriend with another man. Perhaps this thick, long shaft a whole lot bigger than the one she's used to handling as well.

Hearing that, Swift pulled off from his dick. Spitting down onto his mushroom head before glaring up at him with a grit of her teeth. "That didn't fucking stop you the first time!" She snapped, both answering the question in a way but avoiding it before she plunged her mouth right back down onto his prick. Groaning out as she pushed down deeper, making the fat crown of his dick hit off the back of her talented for a lot more than just singing mouth. "GAAAAAAAAAAAHH... HHHHHHLLLKK!! MMMMMMPHHH... AAAAAHHHRRRKKK..." What followed was the familiar sounds of sinful gagging as Swift stuffed her mouth full with thick dick. They both knew she could handle his vast size, but even so? It appeared that whatever she'd been doing to keep her abilities topped up since their last meeting didn't quite match up to taking on the real deal. Her saliva oozing down his prick past her lips. The thick red of her lipstick beginning to wickedly smear as she started to leave the evidence of a coloured ring on his cock from the point where she was taking his dick in and out. "MMMMMPHHH... GAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHLLLKKK!! SHHHLLRRPPP..."

Even with her attitude towards him, still mad at not resisting her own curiosity and urges to end up sucking off a man who is still a stranger to her, her eyes had a clear shine of desire to them as she worked her oral hole up and down his prick. Lustfully gagging around his dick and not exactly sounding like she was in a great amount of pain even as she stuffed her mouth full with cock. Smearing her lipstick along his cock, putting those famously often red lips of hers to great use to make a mess in more ways than one. And making the wise choice to have stripped out of her dress too as the saliva started to drip down onto her chest from off of his length and from her chin. A nice shine across the skin of her pushed up tits in her bra as her head continued to move back and forth along his meaty size. Only narrowing her eyes when his hand moved down and brushed her long blonde locks back so he could enjoy the full view of her pretty features venturing down onto his length.

"GAAAAAAAAHHH... SHHHHRRLLLPPP... GAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHRRRKK!!" The gagging continued as she shifted position slightly. Her face tensing up and eyes widening as she, under her own power, showed him exactly what sort of tricks she still had. Going from just using that talented mouth of hers to taking his dick into her snug and soaking throat. Getting a louder moan out of him while she let out a raspy choke as her throat was wickedly, but again not with major discomfort, stretched out to get that prick stuffed in. "GAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHLLLKKK... MMMMMMPHH!! MMMMM..." Moans muffled by all that man-meat she was taking as her mouth pumped away at a steady pace. A contrast of her taking such an amount of dick that most women would be left with a sore throat for over a week from this sort of near abuse of their oral tunnel. Yet the kind of pace he was handling from her would be more than enough to make any red blooded man blow a load within a couple of minutes. So as they both suspected, this oral fun alone could carry on from some time as she showed off, just as he expected, that she hadn't lost a step when it came to sucking cock.

"MMMM... And here I was, Miss Swift... AHHHHH... Thinking that maybe this time you would have gotten sick of me just using your mouth..." He said with that wide smile plastered on his handsome features. For good reason too with how his cock was now getting decorated with several rings of red along his shaft, marking the points where the Fearless and Reputation songstress had reached too in her slobbering adventure at the expense of her lips now being messily smudged. "MMMM... Perhaps we'll still surprise one another before the night is over..." His words giving the strong sign that it wouldn't just be oral fun time time around. Groaning out as her mouth pumped up and down with a smooth, steady pact. Having to reach his hand down and hold her hair back now as it kept falling out of place from that hungry motion she was going. His touch the right blend of enough to hold her golden locks back, not to provoke her with a hair grip. He clearly wanted her to show off her mouth's talents under her own power rather than the face fucking he'd delivered to her the entire session when they had last met.

daxg2001
daxg2001
815 Followers