A Swift Anal Dose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMM... I never get tired of seeing you like that, Miss Swift! MMMMM..." The man thrusting away into her back passage said with that wide, shameless smile on. Another slap to her booty to make it shake and show off the tattoo-like mark of his palm now on her soft skin. Acting like they've been regular fuck buddies for years instead of this being just a second time encounter between them both. Perhaps more referring to how she looked like a defeated, broken prize as she lay near out of it on this hotel room bed while he hammered away into her ass. "MMMM... I'd said it was well worth the wait, wouldn't you?" He added to mock her. Knowing she was so drunk in pleasure she couldn't form the words to reply. A far cry from how she's been acting like this was all above her at the beginning, just to be tamed once again by his huge dick stuffing into one of her holes. But something special about it this time to get to pound away into her rear like he's drilling for oil. And not having to hold back now that he was repeatedly going balls deep into her backside like it was built for this single purpose to take his fat cock.

The only response from the world famous chart topper was more loud moans and pained groans as her back passage might have given up the fight to resist his length driving in, but it didn't make the burning of being spread wide go away. Her frame shifting on the soaked sheets as she had to move every time a new pump drove down into her asshole. Her face rubbing away to leave the evidence of her make-up and drool onto the bedding. Perhaps wishing now she'd asked to just get mouth pounded instead as now she was looking far from the talented, confident beauty that's become an icon of the music world. Looking like she'd be more fitting to win awards in the adult film industry than anything to do with her songs as the sweat rolled off her body and she groaned out as her rump got stuffed again and again. The sort of fucking that would leave most women, even those far more experienced with anal than her, with a quite profound limp in their step for the upcoming week and beyond.

Whatever plans the mysterious man had for this all, clearly not getting a reaction out of her (and that was his own doing for fucking her ass so well and hard) was not satisfying him despite his own shameless moaning as he pumped away into her. So he shifted his grip as he left her body slump down. Just to fully mount her for a prone bone position with his chest against her sweat-shining back and crotch pressed into that already well fucked ass, already with the hand prints from his spank across her. Moving an arm up and around her neck, forcing her face up as the other hand stroked her hair away so he could see that lewd expression as her eyes were rolled up. Drool seeping from the corner of those smeared lips. Yet even in this state, somehow she found the brain power to make her hands come up and hold onto his arm. Encouraging the dominating position as her mouth managed to hiss out a begging request.

"F-F... FUCK ME..."

The next sound out of her was a loud moan of delight as he bottomed out hard into her rump. The clapping ringing out like a machine stuck on overdrive as he drilled her with a somehow even more merciless pace than before. The primal position making him look like a caveman claiming his wife as he pounded her while she lay in her own juices and sweat on the soaked bed. Her tongue hanging out of her mouth in delight as her eyes stayed rolled up to gaze at the ceiling as she got railed. Her lower legs angled back and likely toes curled in the high heels she still had on as her fingers held onto his arm around her neck like her life depended on it. Not so much being choked but just held like a defeated prize and as her make-up dripped down her features along with the sweat? It seemed hard to believe she was only a slightly less of a winner in all of this than the man ravaging her. Still able to moan out as her snatch, despite having not been touched this entire time, dripped away to add to the soaking on the bedding.

Of course at this point the man she only knew by a fake name was getting his own stamina tested as he found a new high gear to give the stunning, famous woman the sort of pounding she and her lovely body deserve (and now can clearly take). His body crashing into hers over and over with the generous cushion provided by her rounded cheeks as he slammed his prick into her asshole. Her back passage spread apart with just the perfect amount of tightness left to her that if she ever let anyone else tap this ass in the next month or so? Unless they were hung to a bigger than standard porn star level she wouldn't feel them. Grunting out as his own sweat dripped off his body, hitting onto hers and the bed they've been fucking on. The clapping of her booty into him along with both their moans masking the creaking of the bed which would only further let anyone in any room adjacent or around theirs know some wild action was going on.

His level of tiredness was nothing to the state that the blonde American beauty underneath her was in. Her arms falling to her sides as she panted out with mumbled, cock-drunk words in between her moans. Eyes half-open but still glazed over like the thrill of deep, rough anal sex would be something that would stick in her from this day onward. If not for his arm cradling her head she'd likely just be fully slumped on the bed. The saliva leaking from her mouth dripping over his arm along with the trails of her black eyeliner tears as the other smears of make-up. All as her asshole got hammered hard and deep like her sole purpose in life was just to take huge, long cocks like this instead of the multi-time world record breaking performing artist she's supposed to be.

Taylor was only brought back to reality when his free hand gripped her sweat-soaked hair to make her face tilt up a bit more. Just a prelude as he buried his cock into her rump one more time and kept it buried in. Grunting into her ear as he unloaded into her back passage, treating her ass much like he'd used her mouth all those years ago. The sensation of hot spunk splattering deep into her already well fucked tunnel being the trigger she finally needed as she howled in delight again. A wide, sex-drunk smile across that ruined face as her pussy dripped juices and her body shuddered. Only adding to the mess on the sheets she was pinned down on as her folds let out more of her arousal to soak down. Whichever of them ended up paying for this room would easily be hit with a cleaning charge in the aftermath of this.

Finishing inside of her ass, 'Paul' as she only knew him as, emptied himself and didn't pull out until he was spent. His hips bucking once in a while as a shot fired out and he moaned. Releasing her head as she, as expected, slumped down into her own mess as he shifted back. Her asshole gaping wide in a state that usually only gets reserved for porno whores taking a triple penetration. Admiring that and the sight of his cum leaking back out of that pummelled hole of the popstar. Her passage having no resistance left to prevent his load seeping to drip all the way down her already soaked with juices and sweat body, hitting the sheets to add to evidence all over the bed as Swift remained slumped, defeated and pounded.

"Well... Miss Swift? I do believe... I'm two for two in terms of predictions about you." 'Paul' remarked as he took a moment to grab the complimentary bottle of water from off the bedside table. Taking a deep glug before he sat down next to her. "Wouldn't you say?" He said as he reached over. Stroking her hair back and seeing her eyes shut. Fucked so hard and having hit an orgasm so intense it had knocked her out. Leaving her sleeping on the soaked sheets. "Hmmmm... Maybe almost perfectly correct about you." He remarked with a chuckle before he took another sip. "Well, I suppose that gives me time to freshen up if I have a shower to myself." He decided. Treating this again like another hit-and-run as he already looked to leave after getting off.

* * *

A couple hours later...

"Hnnnng..." Exhausted, Taylor blinked her eyes awake Groaning as the dried sweat meant she had to push off the sheets after almost being stuck like glue down from the juices and everything else. "Wh-Where are you, y-you fucking asshole..." She mumbled as her vision focused. "Oh God, my ass... Fuck..." She panted. Feeling the burning still in her rear from being fucked hard. "I swear I'll..."

She began to say, before she saw what looked like a note written on a bit of paper, typical of the basic items provided by a hotel, resting against a pillow next to a bottle of water. Grunting as she reached forward, snatching it with one hand and the water with the other.

'Feel free to be the one who calls me first this time. - 'Paul'.'

Gritting her teeth, Swift found some strength to crush the mocking note, showing that the man who had pounded her ass into another dimension had already left the scene. A glance behind her showing that while her clothing was left neatly arranged, him and his attire was nowhere to be seen. "Mother fucker..." She grumbled as she opened the bottle. A hunger in her as she gulped the contents down like she'd just been wandering through a desert, before tossing the empty bottle away. Pausing as she looked back and saw her handbag still on the desk as well.

"Maybe... Maybe I will, 'Paul'..." She thought to herself. With the sort of lewd smile across her make-up wrecked face that showed this second Dose of Swift was well worth taking for both of them.

* * *

I am not currently accepting any suggestions, requests or ideas etc for future stories to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!