A Swift Anal Dose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without him planning it, Swift took the hold of her hair as a challenge. Accepting it as she gripped his thighs and then forcefully plunged her mouth straight down onto his shaft. Getting the loudest moan out of him yet, and matched by the lewd groan she let out around him as her nose pressed into his crotch. Forcing her lips against his base for the full on deep throat and in a sign of her improvement to the previous time, her eyes stayed wide open without even watering as she stared up. Keeping her throat impaled and stretched by dick as if she was built to take dick. Still choking around him off course, causing saliva to splatter downward onto her chin and the heavy balls she was resting against. The burning of her throat of her own doing as she kept his dick longed down into her windpipe. The scent of arousal gradually building in the air too like she was getting off on the sensation of an act she hasn't been able to experience for quite some time.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!! HHHHHHHHRRRKK!! MMMMMMMMMM..." The chokes continued as she dragged her finger down his thighs as she kept the grip. Eyes closing for a moment for a slight twist of her head from side to side. Rubbing her lips onto his base and further smudging her lipstick onto his dick as she kept the deep throat going. Knowing that even this red hot sensation as she left her spit drooling down his cock and balls wouldn't be enough to finish this stud off. So it was just a matter of her staying held down until she needed to come up for air since, as they both well remembered, this cocky man would never get tired of using a fantastic mouth and snug throat like hers. "HHHHHLLLKK... MMMMMMPPPHHHH... GAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHRRRKKK..." So it was only when she opened her eyes, showing off a lusty look in them as she slowly lifted upward that she took a well deserved break. Letting him see all the staining of red from off her ruined lipstick left along his cock with the multiple rings along the shaft. Going nicely with the saliva dripping off of him as she pulled completely off of him. Gasping out as she stat back and drew in air and gazed over the mess she's made over a man she still doesn't even know the actual name of.

"Miss Swift, I have to say..." 'Paul' tried to give some sort of dirty talk compliment to her.

"Yeah, I know. I can suck dick." Taylor cut him off. "We going to fuck now, or what?" She demanded as she stood up, and already started sliding down her panties before he could respond.

"I suppose we should... Otherwise I'd just be having you choke on me all night." He said with a chuckle as he followed her lead, undoing his shirt to take it off. "Hmmm... Could have sworn those weren't as big the first time we met." He dared to remark, seeing Swift's lovely, rounded and ripe tits when she disposed of her bra.

"What are you, the fucking Inquirer?" Swift said with a fresh glare. "Just tell me how we're going to do this."

"Gladly." He said. Moving over and picking up the bottle from the desk. "I'll get your nice, tight little ass ready for me... And you can, well, keep showing me how amazing your mouth still is. If you want of course."

"You just want an excuse for me to choke on that cock again." Swift said with a mocking tone, watching as he moved onto the bed, laying down on his back on it.

"I could easily just finger fuck your ass and rim you if you'd want?" 'Paul' offered but as he smiled, he wasn't making any move to get off from the bed he was now on. The lube bottle right in reach beside him.

"Such a gentleman." She rolled her eyes a bit, even in her naked and messy make-up state as she stepped forward. "I bet your girlfriend thinks you are such a catch." She added but even as she mocked, she was indeed taking up his offer as she moved on top of him to form the other half of the sixty-nine.

"Would that excite you more if I wasn't the only one cheating here?" The man said, seemingly avoiding answering her question but before she could get a chance to level an insult back at him his hands had reached up and clamped onto the soft, rounded flesh of her rounded backside. The perfect amount of meat to her to be not quite full on juicy and thick, but far away from being flat and needing more squats in the workout. Spreading her cheeks and not even taking a moment to see how already wet her pussy was just from giving head. His target clear from the start as he brought his tongue up and applied it onto her tightest of holes. Meeting the expected resistance as he began to finally show off his own oral talents to the beauty who has become more than just experienced with sucking him off. His long awaited turn now to work his tongue across her entrance with a slow, back and forth motion. Savouring the taste and the moment itself to eat the ass of the world famous popstar.

"MMMMM... Oh shit! MMMM... Guess... MMMMM... We got something in common when it comes... AHHHH... Fuck! To using our mouths, huh?" Swift looked back as she moaned out. The feeling of his hungry tongue sliding over her asshole electric as she already found her hips moving back, pushing her booty back against his handsome face while her tits pressed into his body. But not getting a response from him, and not just because his mouth was full, she bit her already smeared lip as she turned to the front. Knowing she's done this over and over again but figuring another dose of head wouldn't hurt as she popped that familiar prick back into her mouth. The singer whose mouth among other talents led her to being a multi-time Grammy Award winner for Album of the Year all too eager to put her oral hole to a more filthier use. "MMMMMPHHH... MMMMM... GAAAAAAAHHHHH..." Choking out again as she stuffed her stunning face right down to force his dick deep into her mouth, letting his bell-end hit off the back of her oral cavern once again but this time moaning louder around his thick inches as she got her ass licked while slurping away on him.

This sort of deep, wild cock sucking would render most men just flat on their backs into a moaning mess. So the fact that this stud underneath the 'Love Song' and 'Style' singer could focus on his task of rimming her showed his sexual ability wasn't just limited to taking it. Keeping his tongue pressed up against her backdoor as he worked his tongue around. Using all the tricks in his plentiful book to flick up and down, slide around the outside and pat against the puckered hole. Moaning into her butt as he enjoyed her mouth pumping along his rod while he returned the favour by eating out the stunning ass of a woman who is supposed to be untouchable. More than enjoying this nicely plump cake as he ate it, with his fingers still digging in to keep her spread as he stuffed his fight right into her.

"MMMMMMPHHH... GAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHRRRKKK... MMMMM!!" Swift's moans while still muffled were loud enough as she showed how much she was enjoying getting tongue fucked by this mysterious, cocky man she was mounted on top off. Bobbing her head up and down as her blonde locks were strewn about from her shifting. No time to worry about more mess as she was already adding even more of her thick, red lipstick onto his length with this latest round of slurps. "MMMMM... GAAAAAAAHHH!! SHHHHRRLLLPP... GAAAAAAAHHH!!" Even more saliva left onto him, dripping down over his balls and onto the bedsheets to leave more evidence of their sinful encounter. Her eyes closed as so focused on putting her mouth to work here she couldn't even look back to watch her ass being eaten out. Although from how she was taking it and pushing her hips back against his tongue, it seemed like this might not be the first time she's let a lucky someone dine on her stunning backside.

So when she felt his face move back, Taylor let out a whine of disappointment at the empty feeling. Almost about to release his dick and glare back before she had to groan out around his prick. A new sensation of cool liquid dripping onto her asshole as he put the bottle of lube to use. Her turn to now shift forward when he pushed a finger against and then, in commanding fashion, pushed into her tight hole just like he'd warned her he planned to do before this sixty-nine had kicked off. Leaving her to keep bobbing on his still rock hard shaft as she took the firm finger banging. The lube getting worked in nicely around her back passage as it pressed around the invasion. A sure sign that the West Reading, Pennsylvania-born beauty has rarely let this fine, tight ass of hers be used.

"MMMMMPHHHH... HHHNNNGGGG!! GAAAAAAAAAHHH! MMMMMPHHHH..." One of her hands was gripping the sheets of the hotel bed they were on. Grunting around his dick while pumping it in and out of those wrecked lips of hers as she took a stiff finger in and out of her asshole. Even feeling more lube being poured down her crack so it could be worked in as he showed he was experienced in preparing a tight hole like hers for a shaft as big as his. Thinking she was going to get a breather when that digit slid out of her. But just as she lifted off of his rod he went back in, with two fingers this time to make her groan out as she stared back over her shoulder. "Fucking God!! MMMM... You realise that there's... AHHHHH FUCK... No fucking way... MMMM!! This huge fucking dick of yours is gonna... UHHHH!! F-Fit in my tiny little ass, right?" She said between gasps. Watching as he just smirked and kept plunging his fingers into her rear for a few more turns before he pulled out.

"Didn't you think the same thing about me when you sucked my dick all that time ago?" The man she only knew as 'Paul' pointed out to her as he shifted back and out from her. Taking a moment to apply some of the lube onto his cock with a few strokes before he closed the bottle up. Making sure to keep it in arm's reach on the bed as he positioned Swift how he wanted her. On her hands and knees on the bed as she still looked back at him.

"That was different, asshole! And you fucking know it!" Taylor snapped, slipping back into that more bitchy side that's still not been 'tamed' despite the excellent way her ass had just been eaten out and fingered.

"Fucking your asshole? Don't mind if I do..." He grinned, twisting her words as he pressed the fat crown of his prick against her asshole. Not deciding to drag this out any more as he pushed forward and made them both moan out as he took another of her very pleasurable holes.

"AHHHHHHHH FUCK!!" Swift yelled out as her eyes widened. Hands clutching deep handfuls of the begging as her body tensed up. Feeling a wicked burn of a mix of half pain from the thick invasion and sinful pleasure from being stretched out by the dick that's just been right in her mouth. This was the most she's ever had up her ass and it wasn't even close. "Jesus!! FUCK!! AHHHHH!! You're... MMMMM!! Gonna fucking rip me apart! AHHHHH FUCK!!" She howled already with wide eyes. Darting from up at that smug, handsomely smiling face of hers and down to her rump to see that huge dick stuffed into her from behind. She was already feeling like this dick could split her in half and he was barely a quarter of his total length inside of her.

"MMMM... Oh, I think you've got the potential... MMMM! To handle all of me..." The hunk behind her claimed as he held onto her waist. Making sure she was positioned right in front of him so he could start to smoothly thrust into her stunning, tight backside. Staring down to admire the sight of his prick entering into her asshole before drawing back. Never leaving her rump so the head and an inch or so was always inside of her. Showing his talents as he knew her back passage would need to adjust to being stretched out. Which in a way, made it even better for them both (perhaps worse in her case as her whines indicated) as he made this butt fucking a long, drawn out process. If she thought that enduring a night of only throat fucking action was a mammoth task? This would feel like the trials of Olympus to endure and survive.

"FUCK!! OH SHIT... GOD... FUCKING DAMN IT! AHHHHH!!" She hissed out. One hand slamming on the bed for a moment like a cage fighter giving up a match as she felt his thick dick burrowing a home for itself inside her tight, rounded ass. Her cheeks already bouncing back and forth and he wasn't even using that harsh a motion. Leaving her gritting her teeth as unlike the scenes in porn, not every woman just gets off on a butt fucking and Swift, even with acting credits in movies and documentaries about herself, couldn't even fake like this was completely the time of her life. "FUCK!! OH SHIT... IT H-HURTS! MMMM!! HURTS... S-SO... SO FUCKING GOOD GOD DAMN IT!!" She yelled, like she was both loving and hating how thrilling it was to have her anal passage rammed by such a vast slab of man-meat. Even all the lubing done before and her spit all over his dick not able to ease off the pain completely as her walls continued to be spread apart. Her blonde haired head lowering down as she tried anything to keep her focus and not just lose her mind to the first time getting her ass fucked by a huge dick.

Of course, just like their first encounter years back, there was no way he was wasting this chance to put Miss Americana herself through the works. Not limiting his sinful strategy to just smoothly thrusting his prick in and out of her backside either as he managed to fit in over half his length into her rump. Lifting a hand up to deliver a sharp and far from merciful slap onto her shaking cheeks. The crack ringing out before her head snapped up with a new howl. The sound of a mix of outrage, pain and the hint of pleasure as she panted out with a glare back at him. Squeezing the struck cheek afterwards as he pumped in with a firm motion, stuffing another fat inch in to make her groan and stare back with that conflicted look like she wanted to slap him back in return but at the same time make out with him harder than she even would with the man she's actually dating.

"YOU FUCKER! YOU PIECE OF FUCKING... AHHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMM D-DAMN IT!!" She panted out as sweat started to roll down her pretty face. Fitting nicely with her eyes watering up now from the pain of her back passage getting split wide in a way that even with his steady pace was more than even most porn stars could handle. Her mouth might have been trained up enough to handle his huge dick but her other, even tighter hole was a different story. Another spank onto her cheek jolting her body back to life, keeping her in that classic doggy style position to get ass banged from the back. "AHHHHH SHIT! FUCK!! MMMMMM FUCK!! YOU ASSHOLE... B-BASTARD!! AHHHHH!! FUCK... YOU'RE GONNA RUIN MY ASSSSSSSSSSSS MMMMM!!" She groaned again as her body shifted as his cock got further into her tightness. All the while her pussy without her wrecked with pain and pleasure mind got even more moist than before. The juices lightly dripping down without even being touched since her hands were still so busy trying to tear chucks out of the sheets she was on.

The smirk on his face showed that might have been part of his plan all along, or at the very least a consequence he was happy to let occur as a result of getting to fuck one of the hottest women in the world up her tight, near virgin if not completely that backside. Keeping a hold of her waist so she was straight and in-line with his pole as he pumped away. Moaning out and starting to get his own healthy shine of moisture across his toned body as he thrust into those tight and rounded cheeks. His filthy prediction about her ability to not just handle this kind of deep and firm anal sex, but the sheer size of his cock from length to thickness, looking more and more true with each pump she took. Deep throating this same dick now looking like a walk in the park compared to handling this booty banging but leaving him groaning out too as he had to handle the vice-like pressure all around his fat dick as he nailed her.

"AHHHHH!! OH GOD!! H-HOW IS IT FITTING IN?? HOW ARE YOU F-FUCKING ME SO DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP MMMMMMMM!!" She groaned out as her head was now facing forward. Her mouth open to let the loud moans and her groans of discomfort pour out as the popstar princess was almost drooling onto the sheets as she tried to not lose her mind to this all. Her eyes looking glazed over as she stared ahead and her brain tried to keep from being friend from the supreme mix of pleasure and pain from this kind of rough butt fucking. "FUCK... FUCK! FUCK!! AHHHHHH... FUUUUUUUUUUCK!! MMMMMMMM..." She groaned as her rounded tits swung back and forth underneath her as her body jolted from the stiff pumps entering into her ass from behind. Her golden hair a wild, bush-like mess all over the place with more than a few strands stuck to her cheeks. Her make-up had already been wrecked from her lipstick being so smudged but now there was the addition of slowly rolling tears down her face. The shameful black streaks of running eye-liner as even with the pleasure making her moan out her body reacted to the stretching out her back passage was taking.

It was in some ways a reversal of what he'd put the 'Blank Space' and '22' singer through the first time. Back then he'd merely used her mouth and throat for his pleasure and in numerous positions. This time? He was still focusing on one particular hole but this time just pounding away into her with the one, classic but still filthy position. Driving his fat dick in and out of her asshole, leaving her tunnel spread out but left naughtily snug around his shaft as he pumped away. Groaning himself with that wide smile as he stared down. Finally seeing her rounded cheeks meeting his body to make her butt go from merely jiggling to full on clapping off of him as he filled her up beyond a point she ever dreamed she could handle. That slapping noise mixing perfectly with their moans as he gave her backside the pounding of a lifetime as many a red-blooded man would give an arm and a leg to even get to attempt to do.

Swift's body jolted harder now as she struggled to stay up in position, never mind keep her wits about her as her ass was fully stuffed and claimed by a man she still didn't know the true identity of. His crotch hitting off of her booty to make her shift forward while her breasts swung and sweat coated her already stunning enough frame. Groaning out between grunts as her head lowered again and her arms buckled, leaving her ass raised up thanks to his hold on her. He saw this, and tried the old trick of delivering a spank to her rump as he fucked it to spring her back upward. She was too far gone at this point for it to work, leaving her just gasping from the mix of harm and stimulation from the slap. So it just resulted in the red mark of his hand print starting to form on her cheek from the repeated shots she's taken during this sex. Rather than showing concern, and perhaps hoping for this all along, he just smiled as he moaned and carried on spanking her jiggling cheeks once in a while to leave her branded even more than the state of her asshole would be by the end of this all.

"AHHHHHH... MMMMMM... F-FUCK... FUCK!! AHHHHHH..." Swift panted as her face rested against the sheets. Leaving the stains of make-up from off her cheek along with the eyeliner tears and smudged lipstick while her hair was sprawled about. Face down, ass up like a common whore while her pussy continued to drip with arousal. As if a part of her had always wanted to be dominated and ravaged like this but she just never knew it before. "FUCK! FUCK!! AHHHHH SHIT... FUUUUUUUUUUCK!! AAAAAAAAAAHH..." She groaned away as her eyes stared blankly ahead like the lights were on but the occupants were long gone at this point. Tits pressed into the bed while her hips stayed raised up so her rump could jiggle away. The clap of her cheeks hitting off the stud behind her so loud and constant that likely the rooms above, below and to the sides, let alone down the corridor could figure out some filthy action was going on.