All Comments on 'A Swinging Affair Ch. 02'

by barcomber

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nicely paced adult story, respectful and quite believable.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerabout 3 years ago

The story was well crafted and well written. However. For me, the anal scene was a downside in a Loving Wives story as I find buggery about as erotic as toothache, but I’m sure that others will disagree. I found the story line a bit pedestrian. It could have been spiced up with some lies, deceit, half truths, other other such drama to give the story some ‘edge’. This series needs to have a thread which weaves between the episodes and couples. Perhaps some of the couples are already cheating? Perhaps there is some history like a love child which a husband is not aware of. In other words I need a storyline which will hook me into reading the next episode, otherwise it just becomes a series of unrelated bonking sessions and I begin to yawn. The best stories have a MacGuffin (see Wikipaedia), to provide a thread on which the story is built. Anyway, well done. I will read episode 3.

fitfidelityfifty64fitfidelityfifty64about 3 years ago

This story held my attention from beginning to end and hope to see how it weaves together the other couples. You could write on this group for a long, long time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbarcomber@barcomber
Very old British widower living in France Writing from distant memory and vivid imagination. Aka Barcombe, had to start again after Literotica lost my password.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES