A Swinging Affair Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think this body is too beautiful to stay covered." he said, as he pushed the bed clothes down and uncovered her.

Now he began to stroke the warm flesh of her breast. Although the lovely mounds were flattened a little as she lay there, they still demanded to be caressed, and his fingers slid around the underside and then made circular motions around the silky skin gradually approaching her aureoles. These were raised slightly, the darker skin mottled with tiny bumps, and his fingers could feel a slight change of texture, before they arrived at the darker protuberance of her nipple. As he began stroking the little bulge, he could see and feel her arousal as the nipple grew and hardened. His fingers were moving more firmly now, and he began to squeeze the hardening bud, and, the more he squeezed and pulled gently, the harder it grew, and he heard a sharp intake of breath from her. He lowered his head, and opened his mouth wide so that he could enclose a lump of the plump flesh and rake the hard nipple with his tongue as his teeth gently bit down on her.

Linda was now thoroughly aroused and was encouraging him with quiet moans. As he mauled her breast, his hand was sliding down over the gentle round of her belly and his fingers roamed through the thicket of hair covering her mons, and delved into the creases between her thighs and her vulva. He was soon venturing over the outer lips of her pussy, already swollen from her arousal. He could see the pink tips of her inner lips peeping proudly and out from between them, and he slid his fingers along the gaps between the lips, already dampened from her leaking vagina, and he began pressing the lips between his fingers and then probed gently towards her inner self. Now his fingers were moistened by her juice and and he slid upwards until he he could feel the hood over her clitoris, and, as he pressed, the hood slid back and he was touching the growing bud. His fingers moved quickly across the warm flesh, and he felt her body respond as her hips raised slightly against him. He began to move his head downwards across her belly, but she stopped him.

"Andy, I want you inside me now, that great rampant cock of yours filling my poor innocent vagina until I scream for mercy."

"For God's sake don't keep talking about my rampant cock, or the bloody thing will disappear from embarrassment. But if you want what I've got straight away, just when I was going to taste your delightful pussy, so be it -- your word is my command."

With that he parted her legs widely and knelt between them, then moved forward so that he could rub his cock up and down the parted lips of her vagina. She immediately leant down, grabbed his rampant member and guided it directly into the waiting delights, and he didn't hesitate to push deep into the lovely wet warmth.

"That's better. Now, please, as hard as you can, to be crude, just fuck me."

"Very crude I must say, but at least you make yourself quite clear, so I'll see what I can do."

With that he began thrusting hard into her, his pubis crashing into hers, their bellies slapping against each other and his thighs sliding over the warmth of hers. He was supporting himself on his elbows, but she pulled him down so that his full weight was on her and he could feel her breasts pressing against him. The ferocity of his attack on her meant he couldn't last too long, and as they were both making more more noise, she moaning and he grunting, plus the sound of two sweaty bodies fornicating wildly the overall effect was a little animalistic. However, all good things must come to an end, and this came firstly with a screaming orgasm from her followed shortly afterwards by his terminal thrusts as, with tremendous relief, he emptied his balls high up against her cervix, and he collapsed on top of her.

His cock softened and slid out of her soaking pussy, followed by a stream of his oozing juice, and he rolled off her body so that they were lying side-by-side. They were both soaked in sweat, and as he looked at her, her legs splayed, her inner lips bright pink and shiny protruding from her vulva, the thought that he had the pleasure of her body for the whole weekend filled him with delight.

"Well, you said before we started this that you would be telling us men just what you wanted in bed. So you said you wanted a quick, hard fuck. Did you get what you wanted?"

"Me and my big mouth. Thank you very much, that was just what I wanted."

"Talking of your big mouth, big is not the word I would have used, perhaps generous would be more appropriate. It certainly looks eminently kissable, and that's what I haven't done up to now. Is kissing allowed, or only fucking?"

"Idiot. You've got all of me for the weekend, no reservations, and actually I think it's rather rude to stick your cock into a lady without having kissed her first, but we'll overlook that as long as you kiss me properly."

Andy wasn't going to miss this opportunity, and his lips sought out hers. She had a wide mouth surrounded by full soft lips, just now devoid of any lipstick but a natural rosy colour.

Their kisses were soft and moist and they nibbled each other's lips before starting a gentle tongue dance. Having just enjoyed shared orgasms, they were in no rush to start again, so this activity continued at a low pitch for some time till they finally released each other.

"Now that was nice. Your big mouth is even nicer to kiss than I thought it would be. I have to admit that over the years when we've exchanged chaste cheek kisses I have thought that it would be nice to kiss you a little more comprehensively, but Len being a lot bigger than me I felt it would not be a good idea to try."

"Chicken!"

"Agreed. By religion I'm a devout coward, and taking liberties with big men's wives never seemed a smart move to me. However, now I've got his blessing I'll make the most of it, if that's all right with you. So what's next?"

"What do you fancy, something not too energetic, perhaps? I'm assuming that your great weapon is up to another round -- I hope so anyway."

"It's a long time since it has had so much exercise, but I suspect it might go with a bit of persuasion. If you're not in a rush to go to sleep, can we try something slow and gentle?"

"Sort of Tantric sex, is that what you mean?"

"Whatever that is, you can tell me afterwards if it was Tantric, if you haven't gone to sleep from boredom before."

"You do make it sound attractive. Go on, show me what you have in mind."

"Well, I'll start by kissing you all over -- when I say all over I mean all over."

"Sounds good, I'll just lay here and let you get on with it."

Andy began by rolling her onto her front, then started to kiss across her shoulders and arms, then down her back, around her waist and down to the luscious globes of her arse. This is quick to say, but slow to do, and he made the most of every delightful square inch of her flesh, not just kissing, but also nibbling and occasionally leaving small hickies as a souvenir of his passage. He parted her arse cheeks and kissed down the crack till he came to her little rosebud, which he treated to a brief brushing over with his tongue, causing her to make a sharp intake of breath, but he didn't stay long, carrying on his progress down the back of her lovely thighs and on to her feet.

Now he gently turned over and, after nibbling her toes and making her giggle, he progressed upwards towards her centre. When he neared the junction of her thighs he parted her legs widely enough to allow him to kiss the the soft inner flesh, and as he moved higher he was conscious of the fragrant odour of an aroused vagina. His tongue began to trace the path between her thighs and her outer lips, and he spent a long time moving from side to side till he spread her wide with his fingers and pushed his tongue into the sweet depths between her inner lips. Her juices were running freely by now, and he slid his finger deep into the heart of her sexual organ as his tongue roamed up to search out her clitoris. The little bud was already protruding from under its hood, and he drew it between his lips as he raked it with his tongue. His probing finger had discovered the rough patch of skin over her G spot, and the combination of his tongue and his finger caused her body to erupt as her orgasm engulfed her. Her back had arched and her pubis had thrust against his face, and he felt the flow of liquid over his hand.

As her body gently relaxed, he began to move upwards across her belly till he arrived at the luscious softness of her breasts. After briefly kissing her nipples, he moved further upwards till his cock was brushing against her nether lips, and he gently probed till he found his target, and pushed slowly into her warm depths until he was fully engaged. Now he lifted one of her legs so that he could roll onto his side bringing her willing body with him, her leg tucked under his waist. He went back to his slow sex routine, stroking her body from her breasts around her waist and over her firm buttocks, then returning and repeating the process, all the time hearing her quiet murmurs of approbation. She had been quiescent as he had made love to her body, but now she began to move gently against him, and he felt his cock being squeezed by her vagina muscles, making him very conscious that he was not far from the orgasm himself.

"Make me come please, Andy, and you come with me."

"That will be a pleasure."

He slid his hand down between their bodies and his finger caressed her clitoral hood till he could feel the clit was fully aroused, and, as soon as he began to rub it, he felt her responding, so at the same time he moved his cock gently in and out of her warm depths. The orgasm that they shared, was so gentle, yet so totally satisfying,as he pumped his fluids deep into her body, and in turn she released her own liquid. They lay coupled until his cock softened and gradually slid out of her gentle grip, followed by a stream of their shared emissions.

"That was quite something. I'm reluctant to ask you to go away, but my leg is going ever so slightly numb, so you'll have to move."

"Sorry about that. Thank you for humouring my slow sex fantasy."

"That wasn't a fantasy, it was just very, very pleasant. Now, if you don't mind, I want to go to sleep."

They both slept very well, and by the time they awoke they only had time for very quick kiss and cuddle before they needed to get up to be in time for breakfast. However, they did manage to fit in a quick groping session as they showered together, which set them up nicely for the day, which they compounded by returning to the bedroom after the meal and having another very delightful session on the bed.

By the time they had finished their exertions, followed by another shower which, needless to say, included more entertaining events, it was time to leave the hotel for a short drive to the restaurant where they had planned to eat lunch. As they were eating, they discussed what they should do during the afternoon.

"We could always go back to the hotel and screw ourselves silly again." said Andy, hopefully.

"Good God, are you never satisfied? I don't know how you feel, but I'm beginning to feel a bit well used between my legs, a short rest might be advisable to set me up for any filthy ideas you may have for the night."

"Yes, I suppose you're right, though I do find you more than somewhat irresistible, and I want to make the most of our brief moments together -- though I'm hoping that we might get to repeat it sometime. Anyway, we're not that far away from our old bathing spot, the Old Millpond. How do you fancy going to have a look at it, it's at least 20 years since I was last there?"

"No, I haven't been back there either since I left school. Do you suppose it is still used by everyone in the village?"

"No idea, let's go and see."

When they arrived at the site they found that there was a sign saying "Private Property, No admittance", but that had always been the case, so they ignored it and entered through the pedestrian gate and followed the footpath around till they arrived at their old swimming spot. As it was a sunny Saturday they were somewhat surprised that there was no sign of life. The place was little changed since their youth, although the surrounding trees and hedges were considerably bigger than they remembered. They were standing just looking around to remind themselves of the place when they heard a female voice coming from the edge of the pool.

"This is private property, can't you read the sign, and did you climb over the locked gate?"

Andy realised that the voice was coming from a woman who was in the pool close to the bank and nearly hidden by overhanging herbage.

"I'm sorry, it's many years since we were here, and then no one took any notice of the signs. By the way, the gate wasn't locked."

"Don't I recognise that voice -- and that face? Bloody hell, its Andy Average isn't it? And, I don't believe it, that's Linda Grant with you isn't it.?"

"You're right, and, unless I'm much mistaken you are Mary Wilson."

"Mary Else, now. Anyway, sorry to be so abrupt, now I know it's you why don't you come and join me?"

"I'm sure we would love to, but I haven't got my costume with me, have you Linda?"

"Now I'm afraid not, sorry Mary."

At this response Mary stood up in the water showing her large breasts devoid of any costume.

"Well I haven't any costume either, and I know Linda likes swimming naked, so why don't you both strip off and join me? The water's lovely."

Linda and Andy looked at each other, smiled, and both were soon naked and lowering themselves into the pool with Mary. They swam around together for a while, then climbed out and sat on the bank, Mary between the two others.

"Well this is nice" said Mary, "I didn't think I'd have the pleasure of sitting naked between you two."

"Why did you say that you know Linda likes swimming naked? It was news to me."

"Hasn't your wife told you what went on in her pool with four naked girls having fun together?"

"I'm not his wife, Mary, I married Len Large, I'm afraid Andy and I are just having a dirty weekend together -- but don't worry, Len knows and he's off shagging someone else's wife. And I did tell him about the four of us swimming naked in our pool, but I didn't go into any details."

"So is this a regular event, you lot swinging together. Sounds like a lot of fun, I'll have to suggest it to Tony when he comes back from his golf trip. How many of you are involved in this sexual depravity can?"

"There are four couples, and this is the first time we've tried it. We're all going to swap every month to see how we get on. If the others are having as much fun as I am with Andy, I can see this being repeated regularly."

"Good luck to you all with your marriages, is all I can say. Anyway Linda, are you going to try some all-girls together weekends?"

"You aren't suggesting that Linda is a lesbian, are you? That wasn't the impression I got last night, anyway?"

"You don't have to be a lesbian for a girl to enjoy another girl's body. It's called being bisexual, in case you hadn't heard. It makes a nice change occasionally to be cuddled up to a nice smooth body instead of the usual hairy knobbly lump of flesh. And Linda certainly enjoyed playing with me and Joyce and Celeste when we got naked in her pool. And you know, her body still looks as good as it did then. I must have a little grope and see if she still feels as good."

She turned towards Linda and cupped one of her breasts, squeezing it gently, but Linda pushed her hand away, and spoke to Andy.

"Andy, darling, this wicked woman is tempting me to misbehave myself, and I really shouldn't. On the other hand, Len wouldn't need to know, would he, and come to think of it, perhaps it's a bit of information that Alice need not hear about?"

"If you are suggesting that something might happen that our spouses will be better off not knowing about, I really think that I might have a lapse of memory about this afternoon. I'm a bit like that when I've had a drink, as I did at lunchtime"

At that Linda put her arm around Mary, drew her head towards her and their lips met in a long slow kiss. When they surfaced, Mary suggested that they move to a more comfortable spot. On the grass near the house was a large inflatable mattress, which was normally used for playing games in the water, but it was big enough to accommodate three bodies. Andy wasn't quite clear as to what his role in the afternoon's activities would be, so he lay quietly to one side while the two women embraced each other. He was entranced to watch the way they began to caress each other. To start with Mary seem to be the more dominant, she was laying across Linda and rubbing her breasts against her friend. She was blessed with a beautiful pair of breasts, not as big as Linda's, but firm and with big dark nipples, and she moved so that they were hanging above Linda's face, where the nipples were soon being devoured and drawn into her mouth, teeth being used to draw them out so they were instantly firm. At the same time Mary was mauling Linda's bosom, pinching and twisting her nipples, all the while one leg was pushed between the other woman's legs and rubbing against her vulva.

The two women were writhing together, their bodies thrusting and sliding against each other. Mary was still on top, and after a bit she slid down Linda's body, pausing only to nibble at her breasts before sliding on down till she reached her mons. Linda spread her legs wide to welcome her intrusion, and Mary's tongue slid in between her lips and then up to circle her clitoris. Andy was enjoying the sight of the two women pleasuring each other, and when Mary began tonguing Linda's luscious vulva he was presented with a view of her firm arse cheeks bobbing as she moved, and he decided it was time for him to join the action. He began to stroke the rounded globes and slid his finger down the crack until he came to the indent of her arse hole. He knelt behind her and lifted her hips so that she was up on her knees with her legs spread and displaying her puffy wet vagina lips below the star of her arse. He bent and licked from her clitoris to her anus and back, nibbling her pussy lips as he went. Then his pushed his finger into her wet pussy then dragged the moisture up to her anus, where he pressed gently until he felt her relax and allow his finger to intrude through her sphincter.

"Christ Andy, that feels good. Are you going to fuck my arse? You're very welcome if you want to, but get your cock lubricated in my pussy first."

As Mary went back to pleasuring Linda's vulva, Andy did as she suggested. He slid his cock into her vagina, getting it good and wet with her juices, then pressed it against her anus. He kept a steady pressure on her and he felt his knob head slowly opening her up and allowing him to pass into her rectum. She still felt a little dry to him, so he pulled out and re-acquainted his penis with her pussy juice, then returned to her arse. This time he slid in more easily and after a while he was able to move freely in her back passage. Now he began to move more quickly, revelling in the grip of her tight arse as he thrust in and out of her. He slipped one hand under her body and found her breast, squeezing and pulling on her hard nipple, while the other hand slipped down her belly and began rubbing her clitoris.

Now it was a question as to which of the two women would reach their orgasm first. Linda was moaning and squeezing her own nipples while Mary was sucking her clitoris and her body was heaving as she neared her release. Meanwhile Mary was enjoying the feel of Andy's cock, spreading her anus and rectum wide as he fucked her, and his hands on her breasts and clitoris was sending her mad with pleasure. Andy managed to hold himself back until first Linda, then Mary made their orgasms obvious by the noises and the movements of their bodies, and he finished their mini orgy by blasting his juice deep into Mary's rectum, after which all three collapsed in a sweaty heap. After a while as they got their breath back Mary spoke: "Well, that was fun, wasn't it? It certainly wasn't on my programs for today. Thanks for using my arse, I'm still vaguely fertile and I'm not on birth control the moment. I don't think Tony would appreciate me getting pregnant, especially someone else's baby, as it is he doesn't need to know."