A Swinging Affair Ch. 03

Story Info
Andy Average and Linda Large swing.
11k words
4.33
10.6k
7

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barcomber
barcomber
116 Followers

Andy and Linda

Although this chapter can stand alone as far as the sex is concerned, to understand the why and the how it will be helpful to read Chapter One. The basic premise is that four married couples decide to swap for dirty weekends together, rotating over a period of three months.

Andy Average and Linda Large were the last to leave and Andy locked up the house and set the burglar alarm before they put their overnight bags into the back of his Range Rover and drove off towards their allocated hotel. This pair had known each other on and off from their childhood, as they had gone through the same schools in the same year, though they went different ways after school, Linda to university and Andy to an apprenticeship and part time technical college. Later they became re-acquainted after they were both married and the two couples met on the golf course and became part of the Friday Club. Thus, their conversation was easy, though they talked about everything except what they were going to be doing later that night.

When they arrived at the hotel and booked in the receptionist told them that the dining room would be open till late and that they need not book as long as they arrived by nine o'clock. Andy said this would be fine, and quietly asked for a bottle of champagne and two glasses to be sent up to the room. They found that the room was big with a big double bed and a mirrored ceiling, and Andy told Linda later that when he had booked it he had learned that it was known as the honeymoon suite. The big bathroom with a capacious walk in shower was an added attraction, offering the possibility of all sorts of fun. They both unpacked their overnight bags, Linda immediately filling a shelf in the bathroom with various bottles and make up essentials, while Andy just parked his sponge bag on what remained of the shelf. Just then the room service arrived, bringing a bottle of champagne and snacks to eat with it.

"Well done Andy, I'm probably going to need some Dutch courage, especially as I've realised that I've forgotten to bring any nightclothes. I hope you won't mind?"

"Oh Goody. That means I'll get to see you naked for the second time."

"Second time? Oh, you mean the Affair of the Old Millpond?"

"Affair of the Old Millpond? That sounds a bit like a Sherlock Holmes mystery."

"Sorry, it's just that I read a short story called the Affair of the Old Mill, and the name sort of stuck in my mind. Anyway, you know what I'm talking about, and I'm pleased you haven't forgotten it."

"That is an event that is firmly fixed into my memory. I'll never forget what you did on that day."

* * * * *

The Old Millpond was just what it sounds like. In the village near to where they both went to school there was a disused watermill, and the reservoir used as a header for the mill had become a play area for the people of the surrounding area. Although there were signs saying PRIVATE PROPERTY. NO ENTRANCE, these were totally ignored as it was well known that they were only there so that the owner could claim that it wasn't his fault if someone got drowned. Most of the local children and adults used it for swimming and picnicking. There was a tradition that the younger children were taught to swim by their older friends, and the bigger kids always took it upon themselves to look after the little ones, so much so that many parents allowed quite small children to go to the pool on their own, safe in the knowledge that they would be protected. It wasn't exactly a tradition, but there was also a fair amount of nude swimming which took place amongst some of the adults later on in the day when the children had gone home, and other interesting activities sometimes occurred, resulting on more than one occasion of a certain swelling of ladies' waistlines some months later.

The "Affair" that Linda had mentioned had taken place when a group of senior pupils from the local grammar school decided to visit the millpond one afternoon at the end of the school year, after all the external examinations had taken place and while they were waiting for the results. Consequently, virtually no work was being done, so a crowd of them made their way to the pond. Linda was one of these, but when she went to put on her costume before going there she found that her mother had put the one she normally wore for serious swimming in the wash and the only costume that she had available was one that she usually only wore for sunbathing. It was perfectly decent, not particularly revealing, but both top and bottom were held by strings tied by bows, so was less secure than her normal attire. Nevertheless, she went to the pond and joined her friends in the water.

There are about a dozen of them, mixed boys and girls, all now over 18 and legally adults, and they started to play a crude form of water polo. All was going well and they were having great fun until suddenly three of Linda's female schoolmates suddenly grabbed her and, before she could take any evasive action, the bows tying her costume were undone and she was naked. She was left standing in water not far above her knees and one hand dropped to cover her pubis while she crossed the other arm over her breasts. She stood still for a moment, then made an instant decision that she wasn't going to be made a fool of, and that she would tough it out. Her arms dropped as she grabbed the ball and carried on playing the game as though nothing had happened.

At 18 years of age Linda was already just over six feet tall and had a beautiful body, not an ounce of superfluous flesh, but what there was was superbly shaped, high, firm breasts topping a slim waist, nicely rounded hips enclosing a flat belly leading down to her dark pubic hair and long shapely legs. Needless to say the boys found her naked body more than a little distracting, and soon one or two of them realised would be better served by making sure that their growing erections were hidden under the water, and a couple of the girls were more than interested in looking at this nubile figure. However, they managed to carry on playing water polo for quite some time before Linda said that she had to get home and climbed out of the pool. She walked across to where she had left her clothes, and, with her back to the pool, bent over to pick up her towel, giving the watching eyes a quick view of her spread arse cheeks and the hairs surrounding her pussy. Then she turned back towards the pool and began to slowly dry herself, taking the time to ensure she was thoroughly dry, including pulling the towel between her legs. Then she turned round again and bent over her sports bag to pick up her clothes.

This time she took far longer to find what she wanted. She had spread her legs wide so when she bent over she was fully exposed to the undivided attention that she was getting from the fascinated audience in the pool. Her gorgeous long legs were topped by two firm globes which were now parted and displaying the puckered entrance to her back passage above the puffy lips surrounding her vagina. The inner lips leading to her inner depths were visible and slightly parted showing a pink line inside, and a lecherous eye could just catch a glimpse of the little hood hiding her clitoris. Although she had trimmed her pubis, this was only to suit a modest swimming costume, and the hair was clearly visible between her legs, as were her lovely breasts swinging below her bent torso.

When she had sorted her clothes she stood up and turned round towards the pool. First she took her bra and put it on, and, after she had hooked it behind her back, she put each hand in turn inside the bra cup to hitch her breasts into place. Needless to say every boy in the pool would have loved to have helped with that task. Then she bent over and, in a leisurely manner, put on her knickers, followed by her dress, putting an end to the Affair at the Old Millpond.

* * * * *

"Yes, it rather stuck in my mind too."

"I couldn't believe how slowly you bent over, you must have known how much you were displaying, quite apart from the fact that you carried on playing in the pool after those girls had stripped off your costume."

"I wasn't going to be beaten, and I thought that it was worth the risk of being assumed to be a tart for the sake of showing what a superior person I was."

"You were magnificent. Not only that, but you were absolutely gorgeous."

"I was absolutely terrified. Carrying on without a costume in the pool was easy, but bending down and showing off all my best bits was really scary. I had to count up to 10 slowly before I stood up, and I think I was probably shaking with fear. I still have a fantasy dream about that sometimes, and it concerns you."

"Oh, do tell me."

"Well it's like this, you see. When I'm bent over you leap out of the pool and deflower me with one primaeval thrust of your enormous weapon."

"I'm terribly sorry, but you are in for an awful disappointment. I don't think I'm particularly under endowed in the marriage tackle department, but I certainly wouldn't claim to have an enormous weapon, and I don't think I do primaeval. In fact I'm not quite sure what primaeval means."

"Neither am I, but it sounds impressive."

"Anyway, why the hell should it be me who does the dirty deed in your lurid imagination?"

"I always fancied you, you must have known that."

"Good Lord no. As far as I was concerned you were way out of my league. Apart from being drop-dead gorgeous, bloody brilliant at everything and coming from a rich family, you were taller than I was. Come to that, you still are, but I can cope with that for a couple of days if you don't mind."

"It was pointed out me by one lecherous midget that all girls are much the same height when they are lying down, so I expect we'll manage. This champagne's making me randy, so what plans had you in the way of fornication?"

"So much for me wondering how I can raise a subject of what we've come here for -- sex. Seeing that you dream about me shagging you while you were bent over, it might be fun if you did the reverse of your getting dressed program and made it a getting undressed event, and see how near I can come to your fantasy -- though it's a bit late to think about deflowering you, as I reckon having two kids must have done for your maidenhead, quite apart from whatever Len has done to it over the years."

"This is all terribly romantic isn't it? I never thought much about being unfaithful to Len, but I suppose I might have imagined some unbelievably wonderful man slowly seducing me, preferably to the sound of sweet music and after a glass or two of champagne. Well, I've had a champagne so let's be realistic and get down to having fun, I hope. Let's see how subtle I can make the striptease -- and by the way, you'd better strip off at the same time, or we'll have a bit of a hiatus at the end of my performance, and I'm not planning to stay bent over indefinitely while you untie your shoe laces -- not that you've got any, but you get the general idea."

"Whatever you say."

As stripteases go, Linda's performance wouldn't have won many prizes in a contest, but what she uncovered was certainly worth the effort. She unzipped her dress and shimmied her way out of it, disclosing a lacy black bra very well filled and showing the shadow of the darker nipples through the material, topping a matching pair of knickers which bulged gently over the dark shadow of her pubic hair. Her long and very shapely legs were naked, and she kicked off the shoes she was wearing. She obviously remembered the order in which she had dressed on that fateful day, so she now pushed her knickers slowly down her legs and stepped out of them.

Andy was watching this performance with fascination, but then he remembered that he had been instructed to strip off himself, so he quickly discarded his shoes and socks, dropped his trousers and removed his shirt, leaving him wearing just his boxers with a very substantial bulge already showing. The sight of her unveiled lower body was more than a little stimulating. Despite her 48 years, she had kept her body in superb condition. Her legs were, to say the least, gorgeous. Readers of a certain age may remember the film star Cyd Charisse, who danced with Fred Astaire and had legs of a phenomenal length and astounding beauty, and Linda's legs were in this class -- they just seem to go on forever. They were topped by wide thighs enclosing a gently rounded belly above a pronounced pubic mound covered with a wide triangle of dark hair, hiding her vulva. He dragged his eyes away and upwards as she removed the black bra. He had a memory of how beautiful she had looked on that memorable day, but if anything her breasts were even better than he remembered. Two luscious handfuls of flesh stood proudly outwards, evidently feeding two children had not spoiled their shape, and they were topped by dark aureoles and even darker nipples.

He was about to say something when she put her finger to her lips to silence him. She then slowly turned round, giving him a view that was just as alluring, her long back tapering to a remarkably slim waist above wide hips and two large firm rounded buttocks. She looked back over her shoulder, smiling at him.

"Ready for the big moment? You better get those pants off, I don't want to wait too long."

As she instructed, he slipped off his boxers leaving his very substantial penis standing very erect. She looked at him for a moment, then giggled.

"No, it's not enormous, but I reckon it'll do."

With that she parted her feet, spreading her legs wide, then slowly bent down till her fingers were touching the floor. The view afforded to Andy was remarkable. Those fabulous long legs topped by the spread of her gorgeous buttocks, now parted and displaying the darker pink crater of her anus, winking at him and just asking to be penetrated into her inner depths. This delight was above a generous pair of plump outer lips through which her pink vaginal lips were protruding slightly and glistening from her pussy juices, which were already beginning to flow. Her breasts were hanging, her nipples already erect.

She was looking back at him over her shoulder, with a big grin on her face, and he returned her smile. Then he took two steps towards her, and found that the tip of his cock lined up perfectly with her vaginal lips. He pressed forward gently, and saw them part as he eased a little way inside. Then he grasped her hips, and gave one hard thrust, his cock plunging deep into her pussy and his hips pressed hard against her arse cheeks. She grunted with surprise at this assault on her body, and he paused for a moment for any further reaction, but she said nothing. He withdrew till his cock was nearly clear of her lips, before thrusting hard again. Again, she showed no signs of distress, so he repeated the process again and again, getting faster and harder as he went. His rampant cock was plunging in and out like a machine, amid the slurping sounds of their wet organs and the slapping of his belly against her arse. He could see her breasts swinging to and fro, and he reached under with one hand and firmly grasped one of them, causing her to squeal with either pain or delight, he knew not which.

There was no way he was going to carry on like this for too long, and he soon felt the pressure from his balls as he prepared to blast his fluids deep into her. He finally grasped her hips firmly with both hands and pulled her ever harder against him as the bliss of ejaculation overcame him, and his cock jerked time and again as he emptied his balls high into her pussy. Finally, he was done, and he relaxed his hold on her. She straightened up, and his softening penis slid out of her, followed by a trail of white oozing fluid.

"Primaeval, or what?"

She giggled, and as he released her, she turned round and slid into his arms. To be more accurate, as she was slightly taller than he was, she took him into her arms, but the effect was just as pleasant.

"Well, did that compare with your fantasy fuck?"

"It was fun, but I think I prefer something a little more subtle. Do you think you might be able to manage that later on? I think for now we should be going and eating dinner, which hopefully will put you in the mood to be delightfully disgusting in bed later on."

"Our aim is to please, as my company motto says, and I hope I can please you. Now as you say, food would be a good idea."

She cleaned up the evidence of his emissions and they dressed and went down to the restaurant, which was only half full so they could talk without being overheard. The conversation got round to talking again about the youthful happening at the Old Millpond.

"Tell me, Linda, what set off that assault on your dignity that day? I got the impression that those three girls set on you with a certain amount of malice."

"You're right. They set out to embarrass me thoroughly, but it was only what I deserved."

"What you deserved?"

"Oh God, I was a bitch at that time. You have to remember that I was good at everything. I was captain of the school hockey team, the best tennis player, and I was always top of the class at everything, and of course, I finished up as head girl. That wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't been so bloody superior to girls with less talent than I had. Oh, and of course, my parents had got money so I always had good quality clothes and sports equipment and anything else, you name it. As a result, I wasn't terribly popular with the girls, although I never had any trouble getting boyfriends, as, not being too modest, I was attractive and had a good body."

"You were, and are, bloody gorgeous. But I must admit, I was in some awe of you, which I suppose explains why I didn't leap out of the pool and ravage you on the spot. So that's why those three stripped you, to try and make you look less than perfect."

"But, as it happens, it was the best thing that could have happened to me. It made me look at myself objectively and I think it changed my whole attitude to life, as I realised just how lucky I was, and how it was up to me to get a bit of modesty. Incidentally, I invited those three miscreants over to our house to swim in our pool. My parents were out at the time, and as I hadn't told the girls about the pool, they hadn't got costumes. As a result I suggested that we should all swim naked, which we did. Most interesting it was, too."

"Interesting how?"

"Now that really would be telling, wouldn't it? Suffice it to say that I don't think any of us felt superior or otherwise after that little episode."

By this time they had finished their meal, so, after having a nightcap at the bar, they went up to their room. Andy led the way in, then turned to Linda and held out his arms to her. She moved towards him, and took his hands in hers. They looked at each other, obviously both wondering how to make the next move, till she spoke.

"Now what?"

"Suppose we behave like an old married couple -- which we are, only not to each other -- and take it in turns in the bathroom to get ready for bed. Then we see what happens, though I think I can guess."

"All right, you go first."

And he went into the bathroom and prepared himself for bed, cleaning his teeth and so on before returning to the bedroom and allowing Linda to take his place. He put on a T-shirt and boxers which was his normal night-time, and climbed into the big double bed. After a while Linda appeared, wearing the hotel dressing gown.

"Oh dear" she said "I seem to have forgotten to bring a nightdress. Whatever can I do?"

"Well, you could wear your undies, or..."

"Or what? You aren't suggesting that I should come to bed naked are you?"

"It's all right, I won't look."

"Oh well, I suppose that's what I'll have to do."

With that she slipped the dressing down off and was delightfully naked. Needless to say Andy looked, and again was amazed by the sight of her gorgeous body. She crossed to the bed and slipped in beside him. They lay side-by-side for a few moments, then Andy raised himself on his elbow and gently placed a hand on her breast.

barcomber
barcomber
116 Followers