A Swinging Affair Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think anybody needs to know apart from us three. I have to admit that it's one of those male fantasy things to have two women at once, but I certainly never thought I would be involved. And I must say, Mary, you've got a gorgeous arse."

They didn't involve themselves in any further sexual activity, and after having a couple of drinks and reminiscing about old times, Linda and Andy left to go back to the hotel. As they drove back Linda asked Andy: "You obviously enjoyed having sex in the back door with Mary, is it something you do often? I never liked to suggest it to Len, though I've wondered sometimes what it's like."

"It's not something I've done often, but I quite enjoyed it as a variation on more normal sex. Do you want me to play with you that way? Your bum is certainly very pleasant, and it would be a privilege to take that little bit of virginity from you."

"I'll think about it, for now let's talk about something other than sex."

They had a pleasant drive back, talking about everything and anything, except sex, although Andy did ask Linda whether she had ever had any contact with Joyce and Celeste since their schooldays, Linda replying that she hadn't done so and wasn't sure that it would be a good idea. After all, today's exploits with Mary had shown the potential for creating serious marital problems, so it might be best to let the whole thing rest as a happy memory. After enjoying a pleasant meal at the hotel, and taking a wander through the extensive grounds surrounding it, they had a drink at the bar, then took a bottle of champagne up to the room with them.

"You know, Andy, I could get used to drinking champagne before bed, the only trouble is that it tends to make me randy."

"Well that won't do at all, will it. What would I do with a randy woman in bed with me?"

"I'm sure you'll think of something. Incidentally, what did you go into the chemist for?"

"That's just me carrying out my Boy Scout training -- always be prepared. You'll find out in a minute, if you want me to do what you suggested earlier."

Andy had stopped in the local town on the way back to the hotel, and had gone into the chemist to buy a tube of vaginal lubricant, in case Linda really wanted to play back door games. Now the two of them sat in the bedroom clinking champagne until Linda announced that she thought it was really time for bed.

"Do you normally go to bed at this early?"

"Only if I think the man I am with will make it worth the effort."

"I'll do my very best."

Linda went into the bathroom, and while she was gone Andy stripped off and lay down on the bed. After a few minutes she reappeared, equally naked and very desirable, as she lay beside him. Slowly they turned towards each other and began gentle caresses before drawing close and kissing, their tongues gently probing each other. While they were kissing Andy's hands stroked her back and down till he reached her firm buttocks. He caressed and squeezed them moving his fingers till they were beginning to slide down into the warm crevice.

"Andy, do you really want to do me from behind? I've never had my arse penetrated, or even touched come to that. You'll need to be very gentle with me please."

"Dear girl, I'll be happy to do the honours. If you've never done it before you might not like it, but I'll stop any time you ask me to."

"I don't suppose by the chance you got some lubricant from the chemist, did you? Was that what you meant about being prepared?"

"Exactly. You don't have any lubrication back there as you well know, and you need to be well lubed if I'm going to enter you without hurting you. Now, turnover on your front and we'll see how much you like, or don't like, a little bit of buggery."

"You do say the sweetest things, Andy."

She turned over and Andy enjoyed the sight of her generous firm buttocks ready for his enjoyment.. He slid his fingers down the valley of her arse and gave her anus a gentle caress, then, separating the luscious globes with one hand, he poured a little lubricant onto her arse hole and began to rub it around the puckered indent before pressing gently at the centre with one finger. She flinched a little at his touch, and he had to press quite hard till suddenly he felt the heat of her body as he passed through the entrance into her back passage, her sphincter relaxing slightly to allow him through.

"Is that okay, Linda? You need to relax a little more really to let me in if I'm not to hurt you."

"I'll try, but it's so unnatural, I only really relax to let shit out, not bits of you to go in. Anyway, it feels quite nice so let's carry on, shall we?"

Andy slid his finger gently in and out, and felt her passage relaxing to his touch so he applied a little more lubricant and then added a second finger. She squealed at the extra intrusion, but didn't complain as she felt her sphincter accommodating his movements. He was being extremely careful, and only moved his fingers slowly in and out pressing ever deeper into her rectum. As he moved, he parted his fingers a little, stretching her ever more.

"How does it feel now? Are you ready for the big event, or shall we just leave it as a finger fuck?"

"It feels rather odd, but not unpleasant. I'm finding it difficult to relax totally, so let's have a bit more finger action, then try your rampant member."

"Oh for God's sake don't keep talking about my rampant member. The poor little thing will shrivel out of embarrassment."

Despite his comment, his penis was far from shrivelled, and he was looking forward to plunging it into her welcoming arse hole. He added more lubricant, and worked his fingers in a circular motion, and he felt the movements becoming easier till at last he thought it was worth trying to enter her with his cock. With his unoccupied hand he squeezed some gel out of the tube and smothered his "rampant member" in the slippery substance. Up to now she had been laying flat on her belly, but he asked her to go up on her knees,which she did, and as he withdrew his fingers he saw her anus gaping to display the dark entry into her rectum. He knelt close behind her and guided his cock to touch her arse hole and gently pressed against her.

"I'm going to try enter your lovely bum, I'll go slowly and tell me how it feels."

"Yes, take it slow. It felt fine with your fingers inside me, but now let's feel how your rampant member ravages me."

"You and your bloody rampant member -- I'll never be able to look at it again without remembering what you said, poor little thing, it'll get an inferiority complex. Anyway, never mind the chatter, let's see how this goes. Try and relax as much as possible, it'll make it easier for both of us."

Now he increased the pressure and he saw the tip of his cock begin to force its way into the tight entrance, and he slowly eased it forwards, opening her sphincter. He heard her flinching slightly, but she didn't tell him to stop so he continued until the crown of his cock suddenly passed through the tight muscle and into her rectum.

"Is that okay?"

"Not too bad, just wait a minute for me to get used to being stretched like that."

He waited for a few moments and sensed that she was relaxing to his presence, and he pushed forward a little more. As she didn't complain, he began slowly moving in and out, each time entering her more deeply. He felt that there was resistance not only to her being opened, but also a lack of lubrication.

"I'm going to pull out, and put some more gel into you, it'll make it move more easily."

He gradually withdrew, and she felt the sudden relaxation. He took the tube of gel and squirted a substantial quantity into her arse, and a little onto his penis, then quickly re-entered her. This time he slid in quite easily, and he found that he could penetrate deeply into her without much pressure, and without her complaining. When he felt his pubis firmly pushed against her buttocks, he rested for a few moments, then began sliding in and out more enthusiastically.

"That feels good, Andy. I think I could like this, go on, do it properly."

"Anything you say, I'll still stop if you want me to."

Now he began to fuck her thoroughly. As his cock drove in and out of her he leaned forward, one hand holding the weight of one of her superb breasts, while the other hand slid over her belly and his fingertips began to massage her clitoris. She was soon whimpering with pleasure, and he felt her arse press back against his thrusts. He wasn't going to last too long, but he tried to delay his orgasm until she achieved hers, and when she cried out and he felt her body spasming, it only needed a few strokes before his juice was blasted high into her rectum. He held her body firmly against him, as his erection slowly subsided, and he relaxed as he slid out of her passage. When he drew back, he could see that her arse hole was widely deleted, and a dribble of his white sticky juice was oozing out. He released her body and they both collapsed sideways onto the bed.

"So that's the last bit of my virginity gone. It was more fun than I expected, it didn't hurt too much at all once I had got the first bit of stretching over."

"Glad you enjoyed it. You got a lovely bum, and it was a great pleasure to sodomise you. The old buggery makes a change from the normal run-of-the-mill sex, though I think I still prefer the regular channel. May I be of any further service? I'd hate you to feel cheated in anyway."

"Just cuddle me, I could do with a good night's sleep, if that's not too insulting."

"No, it's been an interesting day hasn't it, and I'm happy to cuddle you anyway."

And that's what they did, and both slept well, until Andy woke up in need of relieving himself, and inevitably when he got out of bed she woke also. By this time the first rays of the sun were shining through the window, and when he saw her lovely body on display where the covers had come off he decided it was time for more action. He leaned over and kissed her and began to stroke her breasts.

"Are you trying to tell me something? Or is groping my bosom just a reflex action? If you really wanted an early morning romp, I wouldn't be too averse to the idea."

"I don't know about romp, but you do look extremely inviting, and I don't need much of an invitation."

"Fair enough, strangely I feel enthusiastic as well. Let's see whether your rampant member is awake."

She slid her hand under the bedding and over his stomach till she found his cock, not yet rampant, but stirring gently under her touch. She pushed back the bedding, and began stroking him, which had the desired effect and he was soon proudly displaying a vertical member. She bent over and slid her lips over the end, pushing his foreskin back in the process, after which her agile tongue roamed over his glans before she slid forward so that her mouth was accepting a good proportion of the aforesaid rampant member. When she was satisfied that he was as hard as he was likely to get she withdrew her head and then knelt over him. She lowered herself so that she could rub her vulva up-and-down on his cock, manoeuvring herself so that she could rub the clit against his shaft. She was already getting excited, so she lifted herself and held his cock as she gently guided it in between her protruding pussy lips and into the welcoming embrace of her vagina. She lowered herself gently until she was firmly pressed against his pubis, and his cock was fully engaged.

Needless to say, Andy was thoroughly enjoying this procedure. As she kneeled above him, leaning slightly forward, her magnificent breasts were swinging gently above him, and when he raised his head a little he could take one nipple into his mouth and suckle it while he caressed the other breast and tweaked on the protruding nipple.

"You know Linda, this must be one of the world's better views. I've done quite a bit of travelling and visited some of the world beauty spots, but I'll settle for a few of Linda's lower slopes to beat any of them."

"You are a bloody fool, really. My saggy old tits are well past their best, age and feeding a couple of babies haven't done them any favours."

"Look in the mirror sometime. You are still bloody gorgeous and there's lots of much younger women who would give anything to have a bust like yours. I thought they were lovely when I saw you naked all those years ago, and I haven't changed my mind one little bit."

"Flattery will get you everywhere -- well it's got you with your rampant member stuffed up my vagina, now shut up and let's get on with it."

Andy now enjoyed one of the more memorable sexual experiences of his life. Linda didn't move up and down very much, but somehow she managed to caress his cock with her vagina muscles, a nice, slow, rippling effect that seem to draw him in, then squeeze him out, giving him a feeling that he would like to have lasted forever. From his prone position he not only viewed her breasts, but also her vulva, her pussy lips spreading and closing as she moved, and above this he saw the tip of her clitoris peeping out from under its hood, and he began caressing the little bud and squeezing it between finger and thumb. He heard the rapid intake of breath as he fondled her and he felt her body movements speed up with the inevitable effect of him sensing his own approaching climax. After a few more movements she rose so high that his cock was nearly ejected, then she dropped down till he was totally embedded high in her vagina, and her upper body fell forwards till he could feel her breasts being crushed between them. She was absolutely still, her pussy clutched around his cock, until she gave a great shudder and let out a long cry of pleasure. As she released the pressure they both felt the surge of his juices rushing to be released into her, his body pulsing over and over till at last his balls were emptied.

She slowly sat up, and smiled down at him, before slowly climbing off him, and he saw the stream of liquid oozing out of her gaping pussy. Her upper body was glistening with sweat, and she was panting gently from the effort she had put in to satisfy them both, and, as he put his arm around her and drew her close her eyes closed in sleep. Andy held her till he heard her breathing slow down and he soon joined her in the arms of Morpheus, and by the time they awoke it was more than time for them to get up.

"I suppose we really ought to get up." said Linda.

"Well, if you don't get out fairly quickly I might be tempted to test my stamina. It ages since I screwed this often, not quite sure how often I could go, but it might be fun trying."

"You are a randy sod. I'm hungry, I want my breakfast."

She quickly got up and moved towards the bathroom, but before she could shut the door he had followed her.

"There's plenty of room for two in here, it'll save time if we shower together."

"That's assuming you keep your hands to yourself."

"What a nasty suspicious mind you do have."

There was plenty of room in the shower, which was quite open, making the bathroom a wet room. Andy turned on the shower, which had multiple heads spraying jets from the side as well as above. They both began washing each other, and inevitably the washing became caressing, his hand probing deep between her legs while she gently slid his foreskin back and forth. Then he took down the flexible shower-head, changed the setting so that it was pulsating , and pointed it up into her vulva, with the inevitable effect on her clitoris. There was only one way this would finish, it was a question of how he would fuck her. There was a pull-down seat on one wall and she put one foot on it, spreading her pussy wide for him, and he wasn't slow to take advantage of the inviting spread pink lips, thrusting up deep into her. This wasn't going to be a subtle piece of lovemaking, just plain simple sex under the cascading showers, and they didn't need long before she was shuddering in orgasm, just before he, too, released his sperm laden fluids high into her pussy. He held her for a few moments, then his cock slid out as it softened.

"That was fun, I'll have to get one of those pulsating shower-heads, I think I could get an orgasm easily spraying my lady parts with that."

"We've got one of those, I must find out whether Alice ever uses it as a sex toy."

"How did you know it would work like that if you haven't played that game with her? Or shouldn't I ask? Anyway, it's time we got on or we shan't get any breakfast, and all this sex has made me hungry."

After that they got dried and dressed and went down to the restaurant. After they had eaten they returned to the room, resisted the temptation to indulge in more sex, packed their bags and and booked out. They had decided to take a leisurely drive around the country before going to lunch at a restaurant that had been recommended to them. After lunch they made their way back to Andy's house, where they were to meet the rest of the couples. They stopped in a quiet country lay-by, got out, and went for a gentle stroll around some woodland nearby. After a bit they found a wooden bench in a picnic area, and sat down together.

"I'm wondering what the correct thing to say is to a lady who has given me so much fun over the last couple of days. Let's say that you have got a fabulous body -- which I already knew -- and you are bloody marvellous in bed. I'm not complaining about Alice's performance in the bedroom department, but if she wasn't available you would make a marvellous alternative."

"You are too kind. You've not been too disappointing either. It's been great fun, especially playing out my fantasy fuck by the Millpond. I wonder if the others will have had as much fun as we have?"

"Interesting thought. I'm just visualising Christine, and dirty weekends don't seem the right sort of image for her. I hope she's got hidden depths or poor old Sam won't have had much of a time. I can't somehow imagine that she'll want to agree to spread her legs for the three of us, can you?"

"So you think this weekend will be a one-off?"

"Goodness knows, I hope not. And I must admit, I wouldn't be averse to repeating it after the first round. I'd hate to think I'd never get a chance to play horizontal dancing with you again."

"I don't find the idea unattractive, but let's be clear, there's to be no hanky-panky between us. I'd never do anything without Len's knowledge, or Alice's come to that. Now give me a quick kiss and a friendly grope and let's get going."

So they duly kissed and groped -- till Linda slapped his wrist -- and off they went to join the other happy(?) couples.

* * * * *

Your votes and comments would be very welcome