A Swinging Affair Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I can say with confidence that you've just suffered an orgasm -- again."

"Suffered? You must be mad if you think that was suffering. The only suffering is that I've gone all these years without it happening, and that's the second time already. How often can a woman do that?"

"Search me, all I know is that women can come a lot more often than men, given enough encouragement."

"You certainly encouraged me, but what about you?"

"I'm having plenty of fun getting you going; my turn will come, don't you worry."

"Are you going to fuck me and fill me with your jizz, with your big prick in my cunt?"

"Christine, my love, just because they use words like that in porn videos, you don't need to. It sounds ugly coming from your rather attractive mouth, and it certainly doesn't turn me on at all."

"Sorry Sam, I thought that was normal in sex. I must say they don't really feel very good when I say them, but what words should I use?"

"Anything that seems natural to you. Cock seems a bit less sweary than prick, pussy perhaps instead of cunt, clit or clitty for that delightful toy you've got to play with. Now, as you've done the research, what position would you like to adopt for me to spear you with my mighty member?"

"That sounds terrifying. Perhaps the old fashioned way, what I believe is called the Missionary Position, though I don't know why.

"Neither do I, but I know what you mean. Let's see how it goes. Now, my mighty member is a bit limp just now, would you like to see if you can revive it for me?"

"I'll see what I can do. It's daft, I've had it in my mouth, but I never really looked at it, I was just determined to do something totally shocking before I chickened out. Only thing is, it didn't feel shocking at all, and I realised I'd been missing something good."

"Well, for a beginner, you did a pretty good job, and a little stroking and kissing should have a rapid effect."

Christine slid down the bed till she was face to face with his cock, which was lying in a semi recumbent position on his thigh. She gently enclosed him with her fingers, and, as she stroked him she felt his response as he began to thicken and rise. She took her time feeling the growing firmness, and carefully pushed his foreskin back, allowing the purple dome of his glans to emerge, and she saw at the slit of his urethra a drop of whitish liquid begin to emerge. From reading porn stories and looking at medical sites she realised that this was the lubricant to ease his passage into her, and she rubbed her finger over it, coating his helmet with the slippery liquid. Now she bent over and kissed the glans, using the tip of her tongue to probe his urethral slit. This had an immediate effect, causing his cock to twitch and expand to its not inconsiderable full size.

Sam was now more than ready for the next stage, and he pushed her over onto her back and spread her legs wide. He knelt between them and took his cock in his hand and rubbed it up and down her her pussy lips and then used it to excite her clit. As he felt her body respond he moved down to allow his cock to part her lips and begin to enter the warmth of her vagina. He pushed in a little way till his glans was just enclosed, then eased back a touch before again probing a little further. This was a vagina that had been unused since the birth of her second child, twenty years before, and his cock was enclosed in a firm velvet grip, which eased as he slowly, in short movements, delved deeper into her body till at last his lower belly was firmly in contact with her pubic bulge and his cock had made a gentle collision with her cervix.

He was supporting himself on his elbows, but he slid one finger down between them till he found her clitoris. As he rubbed it gently he felt it grow again, and was amazed at how far it protruded, far bigger than he had ever felt on any of his previous lovers, though it was many years since he had had sex with anyone other than Sue. He held the firm stub between finger and thumb, and felt her body spasm at his touch, as she also whimpered quietly. As he pleasured her with his hand he began to thrust rhythmically into her body, steadily picking up speed and force, and he felt her respond as her hips pushed back at him and her pussy muscles gripped his cock. When he neared his climax he lowered himself till all of his weight was pressing down on her and his hands were grasping the firm globes of her arse. Now he could hold back no longer and he drove hard into her as his juice was jetted high into her pussy. Again and again he spasmed, and she cried out as his final strokes drove her to another orgasm.

They lay locked together until they both felt his cock subsiding, when he released his grip on her, and her body relaxed as the tension eased. His head was tucked into the curve of her neck, which he was kissing, then he gently nibbled her ear. After a while she pushed him away, and he rolled off her and lay beside her, his hand caressing her breast. At last she spoke.

"I'm not sure what to say after that. Thank you sounds a bit inadequate after you've just given me a physical pleasure that I hadn't imagined was possible. This sounds silly, but was that the sort of response you'd expect from any woman?"

"I haven't been with all that number of women, but let's just say I sort of feel proud to have got you going like that. I'm so glad it was good for you, it was extremely pleasant for me, so that makes us both happy. Anything more I could do to please you?"

"I hate to show my ignorance, and you did tell me not to expect you to ravage me too often, but I would rather like to do a little more before we sleep, is that possible?"

"Well, it would take a little time before I can go again, but that's no reason why we shouldn't try something that might please you. What about something that you've watched on a porn site and thought might be interesting?"

"I saw lots of things that could be more than interesting, but it's a bit embarrassing to ask you. I know that the porn sites show things that - quote normal unquote - people don't do."

"Go on, embarrass yourself, there's only me to know about it. I tell you what, let's suggest something that you might think is pretty revolting, but you might find fun. How about sitting on my face, and let me see if I can get you interested, if you see what I mean."

"Oh Lord, I had seen that but didn't dare ask. You sure that's okay?"

"Don't tell her I told you, but Sue loves it and I find it rather pleasant, so let's go for it."

"You mean just..."

"Just kneel over my head so that your lovely private bits will be in the ideal position for some oral interplay."

"Just let me go to the bathroom first, I won't be a minute."

The reason for her sudden departure to the bathroom was that she had realised that she was leaking a steady stream of his come, and thought he might not care to eat his own residue. She quickly took the opportunity to have a pee, mopped up her vagina with a tissue to remove the rest of his liquids, then returned to the bed. It had occurred to Sam that this might be what she was doing, and although he had on more than one occasion cleaned up Sue's pussy with his tongue after he had filled her up, he didn't like to suggest this to Christine. He was lying on the bed waiting for her when she returned, and she shyly knelt over his chest.

"Are you sure you want me to do this? I don't want to do something you dislike."

"I just love being squashed under a nice tasting pussy, so just do it, I'll tell you soon enough if I'm not happy, which is pretty unlikely."

She cautiously manoeuvred herself till she was right over his head, and he had the enchanting view of her pussy spread wide for his delight. Her outer lips were plump from her arousal, and in between the frilly inner lips were a glistening pink, and standing well proud. He raised his head so that he could probe the groove between the inner and outer lips with his tongue, moving slowly first one side then the other, before sliding into the warm wetness between the two succulent flaps. He licked back to her perineum then forward over her pussy and up to the hood of her clitoris. When he touched there, she jumped and squealed, and he was delighted to see that, as he circled the fleshy hood, her clit began to swell and protrude. He hadn't seen that many vulvas, and to find that her lips and clit were so prominent was a surprise to him; he was amazed that the clit grew enough to be more like a tiny penis, which he could draw into his mouth.

Christine responded to this treatment as he sucked and licked her by releasing a flow of creamy liquid from her pussy, and by clamping his head hard between her thighs. She didn't make a lot of noise, but by the response that he could feel as her body shook he was in no doubt that she was having an orgasm. He kept still for a few moments till she calmed down, then he spread her lips wide with his fingers and enjoyed the taste and smell of her release as his tongue swept down through the groove and probed into her sopping wet pussy, before pushing two fingers deep into the hot channel and seeking out the rough skin of her G spot , while his tongue and lips returned to once again abuse her throbbing clitoris. Very quickly she began to whimper quietly and press her vulva firmly against his face as she came again to orgasm.

This time when she relaxed he gently lifted her off his face, and she dismounted him and collapsed onto her side. They lay quietly together for a while, neither of them quite sure what to say. At last she spoke.

"I'm not certain of the etiquette as to what a woman is supposed to do after she has just thrust her sex organs into her companion's face, not to mentioned having leaked vaginal fluids all over it. I feel a bit degraded, trouble is it was bloody wonderful. I never dreamt a man could have such talented lips and tongue, but you don't really like being squashed like that, do you?"

"I love it, I don't think I'm really the submissive type, but it's a nice change to be the one who is being controlled. By the way, I love the smell and the taste of you."

"Really? I'm not sure I know just what I taste like."

"Like this."

He leaned over and kissed her, with his tongue sliding into her welcoming mouth, and she experienced the taste and smell of her own sexual arousal. Although she had been vaguely aware of her bodily odours she had never realised that her vagina actually smelt rather pleasant, and she understood why subjecting Sam to the indignity of having his face sat on might not have been as disagreeable as she would have thought. It suddenly occurred to her that, although she had had a mind blowing orgasm, he had only been pleasuring her, without any fun himself.

"Sam, did I mention that you just gave me another unbelievably enjoyable experience, but I haven't done anything for you. What can I do to make up for it?"

"Well, you seem to find it hard to believe how much I enjoyed what we just did. By the way, I didn't mention that looking up your body over your lovely breasts and seeing the pleasure in your face would have been enough enjoyment for me anyway, but now you come to mention it, another new experience for you will also be pleasant for me. As a change from sitting on my face, you can sit on my cock."

"Oh, lovely. You just want me to climb on board again, but bit lower down."

"You catch on fast. Little Willy could do with a little oral encouragement, and then he will be ready for action."

"Little Willy indeed. Last time I looked, he wasn't too little, but I'm more than willing to give him a little kiss."

"Just remember, if you get too enthusiastic he'll go off bang like he did before when you first had your wicked way with him."

"Don't worry, I fancy having him inside me again so I'll make sure I don't over do the stimulating. Go off bang, really, go off squirt rather. Anyway, less talk, more action."

She acted quickly on her own instruction, bending over and sliding her lips over his cock and deep into her mouth. His response was immediate, and she felt him swelling to his substantial full size, and by moving her lips she pushed back his foreskin so that her tongue could lap happily around his swollen glans. As this time she had no wish for him to fill her mouth with his come, she soon lifted her head and once again straddled his body. She placed herself carefully so that his cock was pressed between his belly and the slippery groove of her vulva, and delighted herself by rubbing back and forth so his helmet excited her clitoris, causing it to swell. Then she moved up and repositioned herself so that his cock was at the entrance to her pussy, and she carefully lowered herself as she felt the hot flesh forcing its way deep into her body.

"Am I doing all right, up to now?" she asked.

"Absolutely wonderful, thank you. Now if you would just try a little reciprocating motion, we can both enjoy ourselves."

"By reciprocating I presume you mean going up-and-down?"

"Exactly. You catch on fast."

"Less of the sarcasm, sunshine."

She very cautiously began to reciprocate as requested, lifting and lowering herself carefully to make sure that he didn't fall out, and she soon got the feel of movement and began to speed up. Sam was enjoying not only the feel of his cock being vigorously caressed by her luscious pussy, but also the sight of her substantial breasts bouncing cheerfully as she moved. He slid his hand down to her vulva, and found the delightfully engorged clitoris, which he began to caress, holding the protrusion between finger and thumb. He could feel his own climax approaching, and, as she started to squeal as her orgasm grew near, he began to move with her, thrusting up hard as she descended. The result was spectacular. As he ejaculated deep into her vagina, her body began to shake and she flopped down on top of him.

"Oh God, so good, so good."

Sam didn't speak, just held her close and kissed her neck where she buried her face into his shoulder. They lay quietly for quite some time, till she finally relaxed and lifted herself off him.

"Did I do that right? Because it was the most wonderful sensation for me, in fact, everything we have done together has been wonderful. I can't describe what it has done to me, my body just seems to be flowing over with sensations that I've never experienced before. I'd never really believed in orgasms, I thought it was just something that women put on to make men happy, now I know that sex isn't just for producing children, it's the most pleasurable thing that could happen between a man and a woman -- well, usually between a man and woman but I guess that homosexuals get fun out of it as well, otherwise they wouldn't do it, would they."

"I think you've got hidden talents, Christine, I'm sure there are a lot of women who charge good money for doing that so well. I reckon Charlie is going to be more than a bit happy to go to bed with this version of his very sedate wife. Anyway, all good things come to an end for tonight eventually, let's cuddle up and go to sleep."

"I think I need to go to the bathroom first, I seem to be a bit wet down between my legs, quite a new sensation for me. I hope you don't mind if I sleep nude, that's going to be another first for me."

"I'd be annoyed if you even thought of covering your body up, I want a nice nude cuddle."

In due course they slept, wrapped in each other's arms. It was early in the morning when Sue wakened. She had slept with Sam curled up behind her, and she was felt Sam's firm penis probing her buttocks gently. It hadn't occurred to her that the reason his cock appeared to be up and ready for action was mainly because he needed to pee, no one had ever told her about early morning woodies. Very willing to join in the fun, she slid her hand down her back and took hold of the substantial flesh, and felt it grow even firmer under her touch.

"Hello, this is an unexpected pleasure, what a nice way to be woken up."

"Oh Lord, I didn't realise you were asleep, Little Willy seems ready for action, I didn't know it got hard while you're asleep."

"Sorry love, early morning erections, otherwise known as piss hards are normal, and tend to be a bit distracting if they aren't dealt with before playing games. But if you fancy carrying on where we left off last night, I'm all for it, only I'd better go and relieve myself first. Won't be a minute."

True to his word, his sojourn in the bathroom was very brief, and he was soon back in the bed again. Her back was facing him, and he snuggled up behind her so his cock was pressed hard against her comfortable buttocks.

"This was how I was before I rudely interrupted you, would you like to try being loved from behind?"

"Do you mean in my bottom?"

"Well, no, I hadn't really thought that, but it is an option if you'd like to try."

"I'd watched a couple doing that on a porn site, but I'm not convinced I'm ready for it yet. Who knows in future, but just now there is so much I want to experience in the way of normal sex -- though I suppose plenty of people do think that is normal. But for now, I'd like to feel you coming into me from behind."

She lifted her leg slightly and allowed his firm cock to pass between them, and when she lowered her leg it was very comfortably ensconced in the warm groove of her puffy labia. He put his arm around her and slid his hand down across her belly and into the top of her slit, quickly finding her clit, which was already swollen. His fingers on the sensitive flesh caused it to grow even more, and she was soon whimpering quietly. He withdrew a little, and moved his angle so that his cock was pressing against her pussy lips, and he felt it begin to penetrate. She was already well lubricated, and he pressed forward until his thighs were hard against her bottom.

He began to move slowly in and out and as he lifted his thighs he pushed hers upwards until they were both in a sort of sideways seated position. Now he could penetrate her more deeply and, as his fingers squeezed the sensitive nub of her clit he could feel her body pressing against him as she became even more aroused. Suddenly she began to shake and cried to him to stop, but he carried on, abusing her love button with his fingers and moving his cock quickly within her. Now she was shuddering as one orgasm subsided and then rolled into another. He could feel her juices running and as he moved they could hear the noise of wet flesh being slapped together.

"Oh Sam, stop, it's too much."

He finally took pity on her, stopped his movements and relaxed his grip on her. He could feel her body shaking and thought maybe she was crying.

"You okay? I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"Oh God no, it just was too much for me, I just seemed to be -- I don't know -- going to explode or something. It was absolutely wonderful. But what about you?"

"Don't worry about me, I haven't finished with you yet -- that's assuming you want to go on?"

"You mean you want more? Magic! Just one thing, you've been very gentle with me, is that how you normally do it? Because when I've watched it on porn it seems to get a lot rougher, or is that just the acting?"

"Well, I haven't finished yet and I'll be happy to carry on. I'll try thrusting a bit harder, if it's too much, just shout at me. Let's try another position shall we. As you seem you like it in you from behind, we can always go doggy."

"Doggy! That sounds a bit animalistic, but I'll try anything once."

Sam withdrew from her and guided her into a kneeling position with her legs wide spread and her head resting on the pillow. He now had a most attractive view of her, her rounded buttocks widely parted and the dark puckering of her back passage giving him a tempting target, though he felt he should resist that particular temptation for the moment. Her plump outer lips surrounded the frilly inners, which were glistening with her juices and pushing out to welcome him. The darker pink slit of her vagina entrance was visible, and at the other end of her slit her clit was already protruding like a tiny penis. Surrounding all these delights her curly hair was on show.