A Swinging Affair Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The only trouble is I'm a bit out of practice. I enjoyed that no end, but my legs are aching from being spread so wide. I think I'll walk a bit bow-legged for a while. If you don't mind, I'd like to have a little sleep before dinner."

She turned over and he curled up behind her, his arm around her gently holding her breasts while she went to sleep. He luxuriating behind her, feeling his belly and thighs pressed against her generous arse cheeks and reflected how amazingly well this weekend was turning out to be, especially as his expectations had been low, if not zero. Eventually he too nodded off for a while and when they awoke they had to quickly dress to get to the restaurant before the dinner service ended.

After a leisurely and very pleasant meal, accompanied by a bottle of wine and followed with a couple of glasses brandy, they went for a stroll in the evening sunlight before returning to their room. They sat and watched the evening news on television, then Christine turned to Sam and said "Now what?"

"If you're thinking what I think you're thinking then I think you should be ashamed of yourself. You going sex mad."

"I told you I've got more than 20 years to catch up on. You're not telling me you can't keep up with my very reasonable demands."

"Bloody hell, your idea of reasonable is my idea of hard work, but as I have always enjoyed work that's not too bad. In fact, I haven't had such fun in ages. What you have in mind? Not too energetic, I trust."

"Well I was hoping you could come up with something fresh, which means practically anything."

"I've got an idea. How often do you masturbate?"

"I've never masturbated. When I was a little girl, if I touched myself down there I got slapped, so I've always believed it was wrong. How about you?"

"I used to wank regularly when I was young, but once I got involved with girls and then got married I practically stopped, though I might do it occasionally if Sue and I have to be separated from any reason for more than a few nights"

"Do you enjoy it? And why are you asking me anyway?"

"Yes, it's great fun but I prefer the real thing. And the reason I'm asking is because I've had an idea that you might enjoy. The only problem is that it involves you masturbating, and if you've never done it could be a problem."

"I haven't done any of the other things that you and I have shared, so I might as well try it, if you think it might be interesting."

"Well let's see. First thing is to undress."

He persuaded Christine to sit on the bed in the lotus position, facing a large mirror on the wardrobe. As she was so flexible she found it no problem, and he propped her up with pillows so that she was semi-reclining. He was sitting beside her with his legs parted so they could see each other in the mirror, her protuberant pussy lips and her lovely big clit fully displayed, while his cock was still hanging limply over his large bollocks.

"I've never looked at myself down there before. Now what do I do?"

"Start off by caressing your lovely breasts, round and round the nipples, squeeze them, generally be rough with them and tug your nipples so they get long and hard. Don't be gentle."

She followed his instructions and he saw that her upper chest was beginning to get flushed with a lovely rosy colour, and she was soon breathing quite heavily.

"Oh that feels good, it's making me feel sort of excited right down into my... into my... oh God I'm going to come already."

Sam was astonished at how quickly her body had responded to her own touch, and he took one of her hands and placed it on her groin. She was still shaking as he guided one finger onto her sensitive clit.

"Go on, rub your gorgeous clit, squeeze it and do all the things that feel good to you. You know how it feels when I do it to you, so you do the same, and when you feel ready put your fingers into your pussy."

She didn't need any more guidance, as she watched herself massage the sensitive areas and watched her fingers probing into her demanding vagina lips and deep inside her. Her fingers practically became a blur as she rubbed her clit and finger fucked herself, and in no time she howled with pleasure and slumped back on the pillows. While she had been pleasuring herself, Sam, sitting beside her, had been slowly stroking his cock, gently sliding his foreskin back and forth over his purple cock head, and a bead of his pre-come was glistening at his tip. He was tempted to carry on, but had a better idea.

"Did you enjoy that? Did you like making yourself come?"

"Bloody silly question, of course I did. Now I know I can have fun on my own, I'll be doing it pretty often."

"Well, there is another way to do it, it's still masturbating, but you need help. Let me show you."

He lay down in the middle of the bed with his cock standing proudly.

"Now come and sit on me, with my cock in your gorgeous pussy."

She did as she was told, and lowered herself onto his cock until she was sitting on him, her pussy lips obscenely spread.

"Now, it's up to you what happens next. I'm just going to lie here quietly while you play with yourself. Just look after yourself, I'll be happy just looking at your lovely body enjoying itself."

"You mean masturbate? Sitting here on top of you? Well I suppose that might be entertaining, I'll try."

She began timidly at first, a bit embarrassed at been so exposed to him as she pleasured herself, but after a while the embarrassment left her as she started to caress her breasts. At first she was stroking them gently, but soon she began to increase the pressure and she was squeezing and pulling the luscious flesh and then took her nipples in her hands and twisted and squeezed them till they were standing proudly from her breasts. In no time she dropped one hand down over her belly and till she found the hood of her clitoris, already pushed back as the fleshy bud emerged in all its glory, and she took it between her fingers and thumb and began to squeeze and stroke it like a small penis. As it hardened her excitement became clear, and her body began to shake till suddenly she flopped forward onto him, as orgasm overtook her. She was moaning quietly and she lay there for a while, her head next to his as he gently kissed around her neck.

"You keep coming up with brilliant ideas Sam, I never thought I'd be shameless enough to play with myself while you watched."

"I don't think you've quite finished yet, or at least, you haven't finished me. Did you do pelvic floor exercises when you were having your babies?"

"Well, yes, but what's that got to do with masturbating on top of a man? I'm not planning on having any more babies, in fact, I couldn't if I wanted to."

"Right, just sit up again and try and see how well you remember how to do it."

"But why, I'm never going to be pregnant again?"

"Do as you're told, woman."

"Sorry I'm sure, whatever you say, boss."

She was giggling as she said that, but she decided to humour him and sat up, his cock now firmly engaged in her pussy. She thought back to how she had done the exercises when she was pregnant -- Kegel exercises, if she remembered correctly what her midwife had called them -- and tried to do them again. She found, to her delight, that doing the exercise with a vagina nicely filled with a rampant penis was a very different proposition from what she remembered from her pregnancy, and much more fun. She was not alone, as Sam felt the lovely pulse of her pussy muscles clamping down on his cock, which seemed to draw him deep into with each spasm.

"God, Christine, that's good, that's absolutely magic. Not too much work for you I trust?"

"It feels good this end as well, shall I carry on?"

"Oh please do, if you can carry on like this, I'll come in no time."

He was as good as his word. She got into a rhythm that was massaging his cock in the most enjoyable way, and in a bit he began to join in by pushing up into her in opposition, and in a very short time he felt himself on the verge of orgasm. He grasped her by the hips and held her tight to him as his back arched and his fluid squirted deep into her body. To his delight he realised that she also was having yet another orgasm, as her body shook and she squealed loudly. She sat on him with her body arched backwards, and he raised his arms so he could grasp her breasts, tweaking her nipples in the process. This was too much for her, and she collapsed forward onto him, panting for breath, and they lay thus for some time till they both recovered.

"I say Sam, I didn't realise this sex could be such hard work, but I feel absolutely knackered after that."

"But did you enjoy it? Do you think that you might want to do it again in the future?"

"Bloody silly question! I want lots and lots of it. I get the impression that you aren't finding it too distasteful to teach this old woman what she should have learnt twenty-five years ago?"

"Well, it's hard work, but somebody's got to do it, so it might as well be me just now. It makes me cross to think how much that lovely body of yours has been wasted up till now, but with luck you will catch up a bit in time -- if Charlie has enough energy. Now perhaps you'll climb off and let me get my breath back."

She raised her body and his limp cock slid out of her pussy, followed by a white stream of his ejaculate. They lay side-by-side, both sweating gently, and saying nothing, till finally she got up, saying that she needed to go and clean herself up. He followed her into the bathroom, and they were soon showering together. While he was washing her back he allowed his hands to caress her plump arse cheeks, and his fingers roamed down the crack till he felt the depression of her anus and he gently probed around it.

"Sam, that's not the first time you've explored my back passage. Do you like doing that? And do you really fancy anal sex? I've seen it done on porn sites, do normal couples do that, or is it really a perversion? And do you want to do me?"

"I don't know how common it is, who knows what goes on in other people's bedrooms. I quite like it as a change, it's somehow a bit naughty and it spices up the sex life a bit. But I wouldn't want to do it to you -- well that's not quite right, I'd quite like to do it you, but I don't think it's right for me to be your first. Goodness knows, I've been your first for practically everything that we done together, but actually taking your anal virginity should be for Charlie, shouldn't it?"

"You're very good, aren't you Sam. It's a nice thought and I accept what you say, but if you would like to play with me with your fingers, I'd like that, just so I get used to the idea of something being put into me where stuff normally comes out."

"I must admit that might be nice, but we need lubricant, otherwise it will hurt you. It's not like your pussy, it's not self lubricating."

"That's okay, I brought a tube of lube, I assumed I'd need it, I didn't realise that once you started playing with me I'd be soaking wet down there. Anyway, just now I'll be happy to cuddle up with you and go to sleep, this sex is tiring me out."

They finished in the shower, then went to bed and duly cuddled and slept. As usual, Sam was awake at about six o'clock when the morning sun was streaming in through the window, and lighting up his partner. She was fast asleep, and Sam looked at her, thinking how incredible it was she should be beside him. Her hair was a mess on the pillow, but her face had a glow about it, what one might term a just fucked look, totally different from the sort of prim expression that she normally adopted. Her lips were parted and there was just a gentle smile about her cheeks. She had pushed the bed clothes down during the night and as she lay sprawled against him he could admire the swell of her breast, capped by the quiet nipple, just waiting to be kissed back into life. She looked absolutely gorgeous, and he felt privileged to have been the man to awaken her suppressed sexual drive. As he watched her eyes opened and her head turned towards him, her face breaking out into a lovely smile.

"Do you like what you see?" She asked.

"Very much, so much in fact that I'm tempted to... well, I'm just tempted."

With that he lifted his hand and cupped her breast as he lent over to kiss her.

"You could always give way to temptation if you are being tempted to do what I hope you are."

"While it's still early we might as well take advantage of being awake. How about a nice gentle loving? And if you've got that lube handy, we could try a little back door game and see if you like it."

"How disgusting. Here it is, I left it handy on the bedside table. Go on, have your wicked way with me."

They began a slow, gentle loving as he had promised her. They lay side-by-side, kissing each other and gently changing tongues and exploring each other's mouths, while their hands roamed over each other's bodies, breasts, chests, bellies, thighs and eventually of course genitals. Her nipples were brought to attention, before he began to gently stroke her lovely clitoris into life, while her hands were stroking his cock and caressing his balls. After a while he rolled her over onto her front and began a slow massage of her back, across her shoulders down over her hips and eventually the firm pliable globes of her arse. His fingers probed down the crack until he began to stroke across the little indent of her arse hole. When he heard her intake of breath at his touch, he reached out and found the tube of lube she had shown him, and he squeezed out some of the gel onto her anus and his finger and began rubbing around and into the puckered indent. As she wasn't complaining he began to apply a little pressure and felt the tip of his finger ease a little way into her, before he felt her instinctive reaction to this intrusion as her sphincter clamped down on him.

"Relax, darling. Just slacken yourself and let me slide in, I promise it won't hurt."

Fighting her instincts to repel him she allowed herself to relax a little and he found he could slide through the barrier and into her rectum.

"You okay? Doesn't hurt, does it?"

"Not really, it's a funny feeling but quite pleasant, so carry on."

Now he found he could push his finger fully in, and he began to slowly slide it in and out, and she was soon making quiet noises indicating her pleasure. After a while he withdrew his finger, applied some more lubricant, and then went back into her with two fingers together. This time he had to push harder to enter, and from the little grunt she made he sensed that this was as far as he should go, and he withdrew.

"It's all right, love. That was a bit tight but I quite like it."

"Good, now I want to get a bit more involved. Roll over."

She duly rolled onto her side and he made her lift her lower leg and he placed himself so that the leg was tucked into his waist and his now very erect cock was lined up with her pussy. He eased himself forward until he was happily ensconced in her warm, wet pussy and he pulled her close to him so he could put his arm around her and slide his fingers back into her anus. He lowered his head and took one of her nipples into his mouth, and began sucking it as he started to move in and out of both of her passages with his cock and his fingers.

"That's magic, Sam. You can do that for hours if you like."

"Sorry Christine, I know it's Sunday, but I can't do any miracles I'm afraid. Maybe a few minutes or so."

It was more than a few minutes, and he surprised himself by how long he could keep going at this very gentle pace, especially when she had an orgasm herself while he held her close as she shuddered gently. However, inevitably all good things come to an end, and at last he pulled her close to him again, and he ejaculated his fluids deep into her welcoming pussy. Afterwards they relaxed and lay quietly side by side, snoozing gently until it was time to get up.

"I don't want to get up, Sam, I'm so comfortable and so happy with a body and mind that has never felt physically satisfied in this way before. You said you hoped you could make love to my body, and you've certainly done that, I feel I've got a sort of glow about me. It's a bit hard on Charlie, but you are my first lover, I'll just have to make it up to him in future."

"To say that it has been a pleasure making love to is a wild understatement. You've got a lovely body and you're such a nice person it's been a wonderful weekend. Anyway it's time to get up, so let's go and shower together. We've just about got time to have a little bit of fun as well -- that's if you want to.

"You don't really need to ask, do you?"

They went into the shower together and were soon enjoying a mutual wash, taking in turns the pleasure of caressing each other with soapy hands. This time they confined their activities to caresses, as they really hadn't time to go any further, so they rinsed and dried each other before getting dressed, and going down to breakfast.

They had to leave the hotel by 1030, so after the meal they had to pack and wandered out to the car. They were in a particularly attractive part of the country, so they decided to drive around visiting some local beauty spots, before going to a country pub for lunch. After lunch they went for a walk together through an attractive wooded area, and eventually sat down together on a bench in the shade.

"Well, Christine, it's near the end of our first partner swap adventure. As Eric Morecambe used to say -- what do you think of it so far?"

"I must admit I was terrified when we set out, but you have made it magical for me. Everything we have done together has been a revelation of how wonderful it can be for two people who set out to give each other pleasure. You said you wanted to be my lover for the weekend, and I've certainly felt that my body has been loved thoroughly. I can't imagine it will ever be quite the same with anyone else because the surprise element won't be there."

"You never know, it might be better with Andy or Len, and specially with Charlie if you let him share your new-found sexy personality -- that's if you are willing to go ahead with our partner swapping."

"Just try and stop me. I'm just hoping I'll learn more and make up to Charlie what I've denied him up to now.."

He drew her close to him, and they kissed gently, while he caressed her breast. He was tempted to suggest that they found a quiet spot in the wood for a final bout of love making, but he thought they would be half-listening in case anyone came and saw them, so he decided it would be better to call it a day.

"I'd love to make love to you again, maybe sometime in the future. I don't mean have a sneaky affair, but, if we all want to carry on what we've started, the prospect of devouring your delightful body again is most alluring."

"One more kiss and a little grope, please, then we'd better go."

He kissed her again, while he slid one hand up her skirt and fondled her naked pussy, while her hand squeezed his half erect cock, then they reluctantly separated and returned to the car. When they arrived back at Andy's house, they found they were the last of the couples to arrive. There was a little chatter going on, but only about the hotels and the places they had stayed at, nothing about the partner exchange. Everybody seemed happy, and at last Andy raised the question they all wanted answering.

"All right, let's get down to brass tacks -- are we going to do it again, or does anyone want to black ball the idea?"

"Well, Len won't" said Sue."He hasn't got any black balls, I'd have noticed."

This induced a roar of laughter, and it was clear that everyone wanted to continue with the experiment.

"Right" said Andy, "I'll go ahead and make the arrangements for next month."

And with that pleasant prospect for the future, the first dirty weekend came to an end.