A Swinging Affair Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was kneeling behind her and now he leaned forward, taking in the delightful aroma of an aroused woman, and quickly licked her, starting with the bump of her clitoris, upwards through her frilly lips to the entrance to her love passage into which he briefly plunged his tongue, before sweeping up over her perineum, rimming around the entrance to her arse hole and then pressing the tip of his tongue firmly into the dent at the centre, before returning through her slit and taking her clit between his lips and then nibbling with his teeth. This action quickly aroused her again and he could hear her quiet murmurs of pleasure.

He withdrew his head, and moved close behind her, and holding his cock in his hand he stroked up-and-down her slit, rubbing her clitty at one end, then pressing gently against her anus at the other. Then he moved back to her vagina and eased his way in through the moist lips, feeling the delightful warmth of her flesh opening to him as he pressed slowly inwards, till his thighs were feeling the soft rounding of her buttocks. Then he withdrew till his cock was nearly out, and then thrust back into her, hard, and heard her grunt with surprise. Now he began to screw her in earnest, his movements becoming faster and more fierce. This was straightforward animal fucking, and she was moaning quietly as he hammered into her body. He leaned forward with his hands round her torso and grasped her breasts, mauling her nipples with his fingers. After a bit he was delighted to feel that she was beginning to to push back against him, and they were soon in a rhythm of movement, accompanied by the slapping noise of flesh on flesh. He was near his climax, and he straightened up, grabbing her hips hard; his body shuddered as he shot his fluids deep into her receptive vagina, feeling her muscles grasping him as she too had a massive orgasm. They stayed locked together for a while, then he withdrew, bringing with him a trail of white ejaculate.

"Oh Sam, that was fun."

"Not too hard for you, then?"

"I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that I just like sex, gentle, hard, whatever. I've got a lot of years to make up, I hope you don't mind helping. It must be hard work for you, giving practical sex lessons to a dried up old hag like me."

"Don't be bloody silly, I haven't had this much fun for ages; please don't tell Sue that, I don't want her getting jealous. Anyway, I'm feeling slightly knackered after the last effort so let's get a bit of sleep in what's left of the night."

When they woke it was quite late and they needed to hurry if they were to get any breakfast. Although they showered together they resisted the temptation to play any more games and were soon dried off and starting to dress. Christine had put on her bra and was just going to put her knickers on when Sam stopped her.

"You don't need any knickers, it looks like a nice warm sunny day and the air around your bum will be good for you."

"Oh Sam, don't be ridiculous. A respectable middle-aged married woman like me can't go around without any knickers."

" You may be married, but respectable you certainly aren't. You are a woman in the prime of life who is having a dirty weekend with an old friend, doing things you wouldn't dream of doing before. This will be a new experience for you, going bare arsed, especially if it's a bit windy."

"You are dreadful, Sam Small, but I'll do it even if I'm going to put a spare pair in my handbag."

They went down to breakfast, and afterwards Sam had a discreet word with the receptionist, a young woman of considerable charm

"Can you suggest a shop around here where we could get some, shall I say, interesting, lingerie for my partner."

"There's a little boutique on the high street, If you go there and tell the girl that Helen from the hotel recommended you, she might show you something a little out of the ordinary, if you see what I mean."

They wandered into the small town centre, idly looking into the shops until they came to the boutique which Helen had recommended. The window display showed various items of female clothing, blouses, skirts and a variety of run-of-the-mill underwear.

"Let's go in here, I'll treat you to some underwear that's a bit more exciting than your current wardrobe."

"That's very sweet of you, Sam, but I'm really quite happy with what I've got -- except the knickers which I haven't got, if you see what I mean."

"If you're thinking of repeating this weekend with Andy and Len, the least you can do is give them a bit of excitement when you take your dress off. Come on, I'm paying, so you've nothing to lose."

They went into the shop and were met by a quite demurely dressed middle-aged lady.

"How may I help you?"

"I'm treating my lady to some new underwear. Helen at the hotel said that you have some items that she might find interesting."

"Oh yes, come with me I'll show you some of our regular stock and some more, how shall I say, unusual items. Jane, look after the shop for a bit, please."

This last remark was made to the young assistant before she led Christine and Sam through to a room at the back of the shop.

"Now, if you'd like to sit down, Sir, I'll start by checking madam's measurements. If you'll just take your top off please. I'm Helen by the way."

Christine did as she was instructed, and removed her blouse, revealing her very sturdy brassiere. The saleslady looked at her and tutted disapprovingly, and with no more ado she undid the offending garment and removed it. She then leaned forward and took hold of the two breasts, feeling their size and weight, leaving Christine completely speechless.

"Yes, very nice, dear. That dreadful bra that you were wearing is completely the wrong size, and you have very pleasant breasts that don't need a lot of support. Now, let's make sure I've got the right size, try this".

She produced a bra and offered it to Christine to put on, and stood back and checked it. Needless to say it was the right size, and it lifted and separated her breasts, making them far more attractive.

"Right, you look completely different now, you've got a bust, not just a bulge on your front. Now let's find something more attractive for you."

The next bra she produced was made from a lacy material that was semitransparent, showing just the suspicion of her nipples. This was followed by several more, in varying colours, and Christine chose two of them.

"Now for something a little more interesting. Let's show you off a bit more."

She now produced a range of bras each displaying more flesh than the last, from completely transparent to bras cut so low that they only supported the underside of the breast with the nipples fully on display, not to mention some with holes to allow the nipples to protrude through. Christine had hardly spoken during this performance, she couldn't imagine wearing such daring clothing, while Sam was thoroughly enjoying the display.

"Well, they may be great fun, but I couldn't possibly wear anything as outrageous as that."

"Oh come on Christine, live a little. After all, no one is going to see it apart from whichever male you decide to reveal it to. Tell you what, I'll treat you to a set, as long as you promise to tell me what reaction you get from Charlie. You need some matching knickers."

"Right" said Helen "let's have a look at you so we can choose something to suit your figure."

To Christine's dismay, before she could react Helen had undone her skirt and dropped it to the ground, displaying her naked lower body.

"Oh dear, I don't think we have any of that pattern. However, as I assume you don't go naked all the time I'll see if I can find something appropriate. If you wear anything brief, your hairy bush will stick out around the sides, so let's think of something else -- I think this might be appropriate."

She produced varying designs, all more revealing than each other, including some with open crotches -- all easy access, as Helen said.

"It's all too much" said Christine. "I'm just going to choose some nice things that don't show off too much. If you want me to wear any of these dreadful things Sam you'll just have to choose them yourself."

She duly picked out a couple of sets of very attractive design with lacy panels that showed just a suspicion of her nipples, and the knickers were wide legged of silky material. Helen fitted the bra for her, taking great care to slip her hand inside the cup to ensure the breast was well placed, though why she thought that squeezing the nipple helped the fitting was unclear. Sam picked out a couple of quite appalling sets with holes for the nipples and crotch. When they left the shop, Christine's old bra was thrown in the bin and she was wearing a delightful lacy concoction. However, at Sam's insistence she was still wearing no knickers.

"Well that was fun, wasn't it. Mind you, that blasted woman playing with my boobs has got me slightly excited, if you don't watch out I'll be demanding to go back to the hotel to try out some more new sex games."

"Bloody hell, you're really going to make up for lost time aren't you, not that I mind being involved in your explorations of the wider shores of sex. In the meantime, let's pick up a coffee from a takeaway shop and go and drink it in the park."

They duly got a coffee from a stall at the edge of the local park, and went and found a bench where they sat to drink it. Shortly afterwards they were joined by a young woman with a baby in a pram and an older lady, probably her mother. They chatted together idly and the woman remarked on the school playground they had passed where several of the children had been doing handstands.

"Reminds me of when I was young, I used to love doing handstands, don't suppose I could do it now, though." said the woman.

"Oh, go on, "said Christine. "I'm sure I still could."

"Go on then" said Sam, well aware of what Christine was - and wasn't -- wearing under her skirt. "Show us how to do it."

Christine immediately stood in front of the bench and performed a very respectable handstand -- except that, due to a lack of knickers, it wasn't respectable at all, displaying a quick view of her hairy bush and other attributes.

The elderly lady was appalled. "How could you do something disgusting like that in public. Come, Joan, God knows what she'll do next, the woman is totally immoral."

She stood and went off in a huff, followed by her daughter who, as she left, laughed over her shoulder as she flipped up her skirt showing a very attractive pair of bum cheeks, unencumbered by any knickers. Needless to say Sam and Christine both burst out laughing.

"What terrible behaviour, You really should be punished for that. While I think of it, do you fancy adding to your new experiences by having your bum smacked. I gather some ladies enjoy it"

"I've got plenty of interesting things to try, I'm in no rush to get round to that sort of thing. Anyway, what with one thing and another, I fancy going back to the hotel and playing more games. Mind you, I'm also hungry, so let's get some lunch on the way."

On the way back towards the hotel they passed a pub offering lunches, so they went in and had a light meal before returning to the hotel. While they were eating, Sam asked Christine: "Do you often do handstands, or was that just a spur of the moment thing?"

"It's years since I did anything like that but when I was young I was a rather good gymnast, so handstands were the least of my abilities. I used to be able to do the splits standing up, so my foot was right up by my head."

"That would have been interesting if you'd done that in the park, it would have really given that old lady something to moan about about. Perhaps you'd like to show me when we get back to the hotel, nude gymnastics would be most entertaining."

"I'm not sure I could still do it, we'll see."

They returned to the hotel and went up to their room. As soon as the door was shut, they were in each other's arms, and they fell onto the bed, their lips locked together as their tongues probed each other's mouths, and their hands searched out each other's bodies. After a bit, they came up for air, and Sam smiled at Christine.

"I feel like a little boy whose birthdays all came together. You've got such a nice body, and I can't wait to undress you and have another good look."

"It's disgusting really, two middle-aged people rolling about on the bed like teenagers on heat, but at least I've got the excuse that I've got a lot of sex to make up, what's your excuse?"

"I don't need one, I just like sex anyway and doing it with a different woman is great fun. Mind you, I'm very happy with what I get at home, so I'm not planning to try and woo you away from Charlie, but this weekend with you is something I'm going to remember for a long time. Now let's get our kit off, and you can show me how supple your body is."

They both stripped all their clothes off, and Sam again admired Christine's body. Her full breasts were a tempting sight, and he leaned forward and nibbled and sucked on one nipple after the other. He was tempted to just push her back on the bed and mount her, but he decided to have some fun with her first.

"Now, let's see some of your gymnastic prowess, if you can still manage it. I must say you you are in such beautiful shape I'm sure you can entertain me."

"Well, I'm not sure but here goes."

There was plenty of room around the bed for her to perform, and she started off with the same handstand she had performed in front of the little girl in the park. The sight of flying legs and breasts was most attractive, but next she did a headstand, displaying her breasts suspended upside down. She started with her legs pointed straight up, but then slowly spread them, giving him a delightful view of her pussy lips parted and displaying the darker pink entrance to her glistening vagina. Then she stood and slowly did the splits, her legs sliding wider and wider till her pussy was touching the carpet. Her next trick was what she had promised him, she stood and raised one leg slowly until her foot was beside her head, and he couldn't resist leaning forward and having a quick kiss of her parted pussy lips.

She performed various gymnastic poses, amazing him with her flexibility. At one stage she arched her back and slowly lowered herself so that she was supported on her hands and feet with her body completely arched and her legs spread wide. This was too much for Sam to resist, and he dropped to his knees between her feet and and began licking and sucking her luscious frilly pussy lips, his tongue diving into her vagina, then up her slit so he could suck on the proudly upstanding clitoris. It didn't take long before her body began to shake and she had to drop to the floor.

"Oh God Sam, it's too much. I just can't hold that position while you do that to me, I thought I was going to explode again. Your tongue is just magic, but now I want your cock in me. I wonder if I can get into an interesting position for you."

"Just touch your toes with your legs wide spread. Yes like that, that's a lovely view of your woman's bits, and I think you'll just be the right height for me."

The widespread legs brought her vagina to just the right height for Sam, and he moved close to her and eased the tip of his cock into her moist cavity. He began to slowly push in and withdraw, gradually increasing his thrusts until his belly was hard against her thighs, and with his hands on her hips he pulled her deeply against him. Now he began to move, still slowly with his grip on her hips allowing him to control her movements against him.

"Sam, darling, that's nice but it's hard for me to stay in this position. Let's try something else. I think I can do the splits on my back, that might be nice."

He released her, and she climbed on the bed, lay on her back and drew her legs right up against her head, then slowly spread them wide.

"That's amazing, Christine. You really are very flexible and I must say the view of your pussy is gorgeous. Let me give you a kiss."

He knelt on the bed below her and leaned forward to touch her sex with the tip of his tongue. He roamed all around the inviting area between her thighs, kissing and licking along either side of her outer lips, then along the gap between the inner and outer lips . Her inner lips were protruding and he nibbled and sucked each of them in turn before at last paying attention to her clitoris. Again he was surprised and delighted at how big it was, more like a little penis than the tiny bud that he'd been expecting and was used to. He happily closed his lips over it, drawing it into his mouth and raking it with his tongue. This brought a squeal of delight from Christine, and when he pushed two fingers deep into her wet vagina and rubbed them across her G spot, he felt her hips lift off the bed and push up against his face as a stream of liquid ran over his fingers .

He began to slowly slide his fingers in and out of the hot slippery passage, while his tongue continued its assault on her clit, which now was fully extended and quite firm to his touch. While his hand was probing her pussy, his other hand was busily employed squeezing and stroking her firm arse cheeks, and he gradually pulled his fingers nearer her centre till he was stroking the puckered entry to her rectum. As he touched the sensitive spot she whimpered a little, obviously concerned at his actions, but he persisted and pressed gently against her till the tip of his finger penetrated her sphincter. His passage was eased by the lubrication of her juices from her sopping vagina, and he was tempted to go deeper but decided that might be a step too far for her. The effect of his actions was obviously having an effect on Christine, and again he felt her body shuddering as she reached another climax.

"Oh Sam, you've done it again you've made me come. Please finish me off now, I really want to feel your cock inside me and be filled up with your lovely juice."

"That really will be a pleasure -- like everything else about you has been a pleasure."

She was still holding her legs spread wide, and he moved up close to her so that he could take his cock and rub it across her glistening big pussy lips and over her upstanding clit. Then he slid down between her lips and gently pressed into the opening of her demanding pussy. He eased very slowly inwards, then withdrew, and then forwards pressing deeper and deeper until his hairy belly was pressed hard against hers. He sensed that she had an urgent need, so he began thrusting in and out of her, his cock sliding in the hot passage which was so well lubricated by her juice. His hands were under her thighs holding her hard against him, while his lips were suckling on each nipple in turn, drawing the flesh upwards into little pyramids. Now he felt on the verge of orgasm and he leaned higher and kissed her hard, thrusting his tongue deep into her mouth as his fluids rushed from his balls and up through his cock before being released high into her birth canal.

His body was rigid as his cock surged over and over again as he emptied his fluids deep into her. He sensed her response as she swung her legs around his body, her feet pressing into the small of his back as she held him close to her and she shuddered to another orgasm. Their grip on each other slackened, and her legs fell down as she lay underneath him. He stayed engaged with her until he felt his cock soften and slide out of her pussy, followed by the white creamy trail of his ejaculate. Finally he released her and lay beside her.

"My word, you really are flexible, aren't you. I love the way you opened yourself to me, then held me with your legs. You must have been a really good gymnast when you were young, and you certainly seem to have kept in good shape."