All Comments on 'A Swinging Door Opens Ch. 2B'

by oldfogey

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

As I intimidated in my comment on the earlier chapter, this just doesn’t seem like “swinging” to me. The more I read the more I think the husband wants to be cuckolded. And that’s definitely not my cup of tea, so I think I’ll pass on the rest of this author’s offerings.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 5 years ago
Anatomy

The cervix is NEAR the end of the vagina, BUT it is located on the top part of the vagina. The uterus goes up, more or less, at a ninety degree angle to the vagina. A penis would have to be very flexible (not stiff as steel) to make that turn, and then it would, during most of the month, encounter the mucus plug in the very narrow and short transition to the uterus. It is tempting to dream about being a ‘real man’ and invading tight virgin territory.

Incidentally, there are a lot of nerve endings at the end of the vaginal barrel, so ‘excess’ length rarely seen by women as a great thing, although with some patience, the terminus will stretch a little with a tolerated gentle pressure.

If you don’t know much about pussies, just ask a woman. Or get a female editor!

3*. Way too much repetition. Why the fuck would they be thinking about Hubby being OK with getting cuckolded.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous