A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pimanko
Pimanko
259 Followers

Gerald's unexpected attention caused his lover to orgasm. He turned around again, mounting her in one stroke. He pumped into her, slowly at first and then with increasing vigour. She mumbled something in her language. Given hot wet she was, Gerald figured that she was telling him she was ready to cum again.

He was ready, He came, blasting the contents of what she had been massaging deep into her insides. She bellowed out her joy and pleasure in their mating.

* * *

Meanwhile, Aiko was the recipient of the double attentions of Scar and Rainbow. They put her down on a reed mat. They gazed at each other. She had no doubt of what they were wondering, namely, what would it be like to impale her on their indigenous spears. To be truthful, she was looking forward toward meeting ever thrust.

They stroked her for a long time, her breasts, her thighs, her hips. Once in a while they flipped her over to stroke her back and to explore her heart-shaped ass. Sometimes they replaced their hands with their mouths. They licked and stroked everything, everything, that is, except her pussy.

Aiko squirmed at their touch. She felt herself become hotter, more excited, wishing they would go further, knowing that they wouldn't understood her words but probably would understand her meaning. Aiko usually didn't take the initiative. So she waited to see what would happen next.

The two men spoke to each other but of course Aiko had no idea what they were talking about. She would learn soon enough.

They raised her up on her hands and knees.

A further discussion took place between them. Scar got down on his knees in front of Aiko's face. He took hold of his penis and put it to her lips and prodded her mouth with it. Aiko got message; she opened her mouth. Scar took his time to push his stiff spear down her throat. For a little while she thought maybe Scar intended to cum in her throat. But he didn't pump; he restrained himself.

Meanwhile, Rainbow positioned himself at the other end. Aiko felt his manhood bump against her ass-cheeks. She wondered if he was going vaginal or anal. He didn't do either. He lay down on his back, placed his face where he could see the outside curvature of her ass, grabbed her hips and then pulled her pussy onto his mouth.

'Fellatio and cunnilingus,' Aiko concluded mentally, 'I guess I'm getting and giving the oral treatment tonight. Give and you shall receive.'

Aiko was normally a rational person with a logical and systematic turn of mind but sex invariably caused rationality to dissipate in favour of sensual pleasure.

Meanwhile, Rainbow took his time working Aiko into a fever-pitch. Finally, Aiko pointed in the general direction of her own behind. She didn't know how else to convey her need for male flesh to insides of her body.

She put her hand down on the ground. It just occurred to her that Rainbow might interpret her pointing at her ass as an invitation to take her anally. She was desperate to feel a cock inside her womb. She jiggled her ass again in invitation. Suddenly, she felt Rainbow's cock slide smoothly into her hot wet womb. Fortunately, Aiko thought, he had decided to make a contribution to the creation of her baby. Little did Rainbow know that she had already passed menopause.

'Let him think he's making me pregnant,' she thought. 'Let him think he is filling me with his life-giving juices. It'll make him hornier and harder if he thinks he can impregnate me.'

Seconds later, that thought left her sex-addled brain. Rainbow's vigorous pumping into her soon brought her to her orgasmic peak. She came. So did he. He flooded her insides with his semen.

While Rainbow was mounting Aiko from behind, Scar remained still, all the while keeping his cock in her throat. He watched Rainbow pour everything he had into Aiko. As Aiko started to come down from her orgasmic high, she fully expected Scar to ejaculate in her mouth. But he didn't. Instead, he took Rainbow's place to make his own contribution to the future.

Once more, Aiko soared to her high. Once more the stars burst as Scar mixed his sperm in her womb with Rainbow's.

Exhausted, Aiko collapsed on the mat. She dozed off. Once in a while, she was aroused from her sleep, sometimes by a thumping motion against her ass, others times between her legs. She wondered to her self, how it was possible that two men could so insatiable. The last thing she remembered, before finally falling into a very deep sleep, was that good sex was better than a sleeping pill.

* * *

Aiko woke up late in the following morning to find herself in a hut. She had not even noticed that she had been carried from the intiation grounds all the way back to their hut.

Gerald was sitting on his haunches, smiling at her. He kissed her affectionately, then showed off the adornments that designated him as a member of the clan, as a father of the people and as a warrior.

"You had a really long sleep, gorgeous," he said. "As a matter of fact, it's almost noon. You must have had a really good time, last night."

"I did," Aiko admitted. "Rainbow and Scar wouldn't let me alone all night. They kept having sex with me until I was so tired I fell asleep while they were still going at it. I feet as if every man here took me."

"Almost," Gerald remarked.

"Almost?" Aiko enquired. "What are you saying?"

I can't be absolutely sure, because I was bit preoccupied myself, but I think every almost man in the clan dipped into your box. The only thing I know for sure was Pedro and I weren't among them."

"You mean I went through almost every man in the village?" she gaped.

"It would be fairer and more accurate to say that almost every man went through you," he said laughing. "Even the elder had his turn."

"Not Pedro? Why?"

"He can't help but see himself as our guide and us as his clients. I don't think he feels comfortable having sex with you, especially considering I'm around. Pedro is an upright person, who has come to see us, not as clients, but as his friends. He's worked in 'civilized' society for a long time, so, inevitably, he's picked up some of its attitudes, such as you don't fuck your friend's wife."

"So how was your initiation?" Aiko asked, deciding to change the subject.

Gerald laughed. "It was awful. Two clanswomen milked me for all I was worth. When they were finished with me, I was so weak I couldn't get up. I just fell asleep on the mat."

"Only two, Gerald?" she said.

Then they both laughed.

"And you know what's really strange?" Gerald asked.

"What?"

"I am genuinely proud to be a member of this tribe. Just in case you're wondering, I didn't mind sharing you with clansmen last night.

"Me too," Aiko declared happily. "I know we have to leave here to go back to our own world, but I'll never forget this experience."

"By the way, here are your adornments," her husband said handing them over. "That little orgy late night was our initiation into the tribe. You're now a full-fledged clan mother and the wife of ten husbands."

Aiko blushed, her marriage to them clearly consummated by the previous nights nightlong orgy.

As they exited the hut, Carlos informed them he just got off the phone. "They've triangulated our position. Because these people want no contact with the outside world, they don't want our rescuers to come here to their village. Instead, they will take us to a settlement about three hours hiking from here. We will meet our rescuers there on the day after tomorrow."

"Well, you better relish your time here while you can, hon," Gerald said. "I almost forgot," he added. "Pedro says the women have relieved you of your daily chores for today. So relax."

In Chapter 16 Jungle Guests: The couple's jungle sex adventure concludes.

Pimanko
Pimanko
259 Followers
12