All Comments on 'A Swinging Party'

by TryAnything

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
CarnaleyeCarnaleyealmost 5 years ago
Fabulous

Great story with delicious sex. Loved it very much. It would been wonderful had it been a bit longer.

dslwagondslwagonalmost 5 years ago
Another Chapter!!!

You need to continue the story at least for a couple more chapters. It’s a good story well written please continue

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothalmost 5 years ago
More

More possibilities with this story...it is only the beginning of the party.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not bad

Just curious how this is incest? Fun reading. As the others state, needs another chapter or two.

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Sorry, but the story feels totally artificial/constructed -- which for me is a total turn-off.

Could possibly work as a script for a (B?) porn movie,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not bad, but Incest/Taboo?

The only applicable people seem to be Cheryl and Adam, and I can't find anyplace where is states the fuck. I guess were are supposed to infer that with all of the switching they paired up at some point. However, that's not how fiction really works. If the writer doesn't put it in the story, it's not there. It's not canon. Just because siblings are part of the group doesn't make it incest or taboo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

"Fuck me in the ass" is so, so sexci..as is "best tasting pussy he ever had"...Some pussies are so sweet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Clickbait

Not a single instance of incest

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
5 stars

your had a brother and sister having sex in the same room. thats taboo to me!! stupid criticism! clever, sexy read. too short, but great.

anotherfredanotherfredalmost 4 years ago
It's over already?

Very aexy work-up and lead-in to what could be a super hot story about the weekend's adventures! I'd love to hear more about where it goes from here (especially Brad's willingness to eat cum)! I like to think that the action might take a bi turn at the weekend continues. Any chance of a sequel?

Rooster60Rooster60almost 3 years ago

I enjoyed this story as it had variety with different experiences for different characters. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agreed that this is in the wrong category, it belongs in "group sex".

The only tangential connection to inbreeding is that Cheryl and Adam are siblings, but nowhere does the story describe them doing anything to (or with) each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't the trapping of the husband.

tjreadertjreader8 months ago

Wrong Category... :(

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Group sex category definitely. Story was HOT, but way to short. Question: if one of these women get pregnant, (Shades of Maury Povich) "Who's the daddy?" Mistakes do happen. And precum can get a woman pregnant. Better yet, what if all four women end up expecting? I think that the women could have a lesbian daisy chain as an added element to the story. But please no guy, gay sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTryAnything@TryAnything
I've been writing since about 1995 and have never until I submitted a few stories to Literotica in 2002 had anyone read anything I've written. I have been absolutely astonished beyond words at the response to my stuff. I write from the sordid depths of my imagination, secret...