A Swinging Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it true what Julie's told me?" Cheryl asked, running her fingers through Brad's hair as he continued to feast on her pussy.

"Well, I don't know what Julie's told you," Brad said, lifting his pussy-smeared face to look up at her smiling face, her green eyes glinting mischievously.

"That you can get it up and get it up and get it up and that you always cum, lots of cum," she said, laughing when she saw the surprise on his face. "We do talk, you know," she told him, reaching over to let a hand stroke gently down Julie's face to her breasts, pinching a nipple. "Just because we haven't played together in a long time doesn't mean we've stopped talking."

"It's one of my favorite things about him," Julie said with a laugh, holding Jimmie's face tight against her pussy.

"Nobody loved cum more than Julie," Cheryl said. "When some guy had filled one of us with a nice, hot load and didn't want to clean things up afterwards, Julie was always there."

Brad eyed Julie now as he sucked on Cheryl's clit, seeing that she was actually blushing.

"Okay, I can't wait any longer," Cheryl said. "Stick that cock of yours in me now," she said.

Looking at Julie in surprise, for some reason, Brad realized that anything was okay today, as Jimmie was already sliding his cock into her. He watched in fascination as inch after inch of his totally black cock slid into Julie's pussy. She was now holding the heels of her feet in her hands with her knees wide as Jimmie began to sluice his cock in and out of her juicy pussy.

"Right," Brad said, turning back to Cheryl spread before him. With a single stroke, he buried himself in her hot, steamy pussy, crying out at the incredible warmth and tightness of her. He hadn't expected her to be so tight, he realized as he began to stroke his cock in and out of her pussy.

The sounds of fucking filled the room as cocks slapped pussies.

"Okay, ladies, time," Cheryl reluctantly announced, dislodging Brad's cock from her pussy with a twist of her hips.

Brad found himself pushed back onto the sofa as Cheryl moved over to begin servicing Jimmie while Janna knelt in front of him, her long, dark hair hanging over his thighs as she leaned forward to suck his cock into her mouth. He could see Julie over Janna's left shoulder as she knelt in front of Adam and sucked on his cock, while Suzi was eagerly working on Charlie.

Janna's dark brown eyes were like pools of smoldering sexuality as she slowly slid forward on Brad's cock, inch by inch disappearing into her mouth, her eyes never leaving his until her nose was pressed up against his stomach. It was when he felt Janna's tongue probing and licking his balls while his cock was buried in her throat that really got his attention. It was the hottest thing he had ever felt in the way of a blowjob.

"Like that?" she asked, the tip of her tongue stuck in the slit of his cock.

"Shit yeah," Brad replied, smiling at her.

"Wait until you taste my pussy," she told him as she slowly swallowing his cock once again.

Brad just lay back and enjoyed Janna sucking on his cock. He would glance over at Cheryl sucking on Jimmie every so often and once she caught his eye and winked, Jimmie's cock stuffed in her mouth. He could see Julie's head bobbing up and down as she sucked on Adam's cock.

"I want my pussy licked," Janna announced suddenly. "Time," she said.

There was a general sigh and a rustling of bodies as the girls got up from their knees and took their places on the sofa. As Janna lay back, bringing her knees up and spreading them, Brad could see that her pussy lips were very long north to south, thicker than normal, and that they petaled open nicely, out beyond her outer lips to reveal her glistening hole full of juices. The riffled edges were much darker in complexion than her normal skin tone, which was darker anyway, creating a fabulous contrast with the bright pink interior of her pussy. Her glistening clit sat at the top, a knob begging for attention.

Brad leaned forward and stuck his tongue deep into her, drinking up the juices that were flowing from her pussy. Never had he ever tasted a pussy like this, he quickly realized. This had to be the best-tasting pussy he had ever had the pleasure of sticking his tongue into. As fine as Julie's pussy tasted, and up until this moment it had been by far the best, this pussy of Janna's was better.

When it was announced that it was now time to fuck, Brad lifted his face from Janna's pussy with some reluctance, wondering if he'd ever get to taste it again.

"If you think that was good," Janna said to him with a knowing smile on her face, "just wait until you get your cock inside of me."

Holding her pussy lips between his fingers and pulling them wide open, Brad slowly slid his cock into Janna's pussy, turned on by the sight of it disappearing into her. When he was fully into her, he felt her pussy grip his cock and squeeze it, hard.

"That's fucking incredible!" he gasped as he began to fuck her, amazed at her ability to meet his thrusts with a milking squeeze of her pussy each time. Not only was her pussy fabulously delicious, it was talented, too!

Time was called, it seemed all too quickly, and Brad found himself sitting once again on the sofa with Suzi slurping on his wet, gooey cock.

"Mmm, this is nice," she said, smiling at him. "And anything tastes good with Janna's pussy all over it."

Brad found it impressive that so tiny a woman was able to swallow his entire cock, easily it seemed, but then again, if she had Jimmie to practice on...he leaned back, enjoying watching now as Suzi sucked on him, Janna next to her, her long, brown hair spread over Jimmie's thighs as she did her magic on him. He could clearly see Julie sucking on Charlie's cock and found himself looking forward to having her again, as good as all of the others had been.

And then he found himself on his knees in front of Suzi's wide-spread pussy, her ankles hooked behind her head. It was a tiny-seeming pussy with small, thinner lips and a tiny button of a clit at the top. She tasted great and seemed to cum non-stop as he ate her. When he finally stuck his cock in her, he was shocked at how tight her pussy was, notwithstanding the fact that she had been fucked by three other guys for the past hour or so.

And then time was called and he turned to fold Julie into his arms in a big hug, his mouth finding hers for a long, deep, hungry kiss.

"Do you hate me?" she asked, looking into his eyes. "Now that you know what I'm really like."

"Isn't this the first time you've done anything like this since we've been together?" Brad asked.

"Yes," she replied.

"Then I'd say this might be what you used to be like, but it's not what you've been like since I've known you," he said.

"It doesn't bother you that I was such a slut, then and now?" she asked, indicating the room. "You don't hate me for sucking and fucking these other three guys?"

"Not at all," Brad told her, holding her by the hands as he sank onto the sofa. "I've never been so turned on watching you. Does it bother you that I've been with them?" he asked.

"No," Julie replied, shaking her head as she leaned forward and licked the head of his cock. "It made me proud to see you being such a stud," she said, laughing. "Did you like it, being with them?"

"Yes," Brad replied. "It was great, but I really want you. Now! I'm dying to cum."

"Did I hear someone talking about cumming?" Cheryl asked as she sucked on Charlie's cock. "I think we should really re-live old times and let Julie be the cum queen. You ever seen Julie with her face covered with cum, Brad?" Cheryl asked with a laugh as she swallowed Charlie's cock once again.

"Actually, more often than you'd think," Brad answered with a laugh, smiling at Julie as she sucked his cock, knowing how much she loved it when he came on her face.

"You want them to all cum on my face?" Julie asked a bit breathlessly, probing the slit of his cock with her tongue.

"Do you?" Brad asked, seeing by the light in her eyes the answer even before she engulfed his cock once again with renewed determination.

"Let's move this on a bit," Cheryl said after a time, "okay?" pulling Charlie to his feet and sitting on the sofa.

"God, I have never tasted you this wet before," Brad said after lifting his pussy-smeared face from Julie's pussy. "I could eat you forever," he declared before diving back in for seconds.

"Fuck me, I have to have you inside of me now," Julie implored as Brad continued to feast on her tasty snatch.

"Yes, let's fuck," Cheryl agreed with a big laugh. "But don't forget, Julie's our cum queen. When you guys are ready to blow your load, feed Julie."

"You okay with all of this?" Julie asked as Brad vigorously plowed her furrow, loving the feeling of 'home'.

"Well, I've been waiting too long and I just have to cum," Adam suddenly announced, pulling his raging cock from Janna's spread pussy and walking over to the sofa where Brad was fucking Julie, his cock in his hand. "Ready?" he asked, standing right next to Julie's head, his cock pointing at her face.

"Do it!" Brad said suddenly, fucking Julie even harder as he eyed Adam's glistening cock sticking in Julie's face just inches from his own.

As he watched, Julie opened her mouth and Adam lay his cock on her outstretched tongue, furiously stroking himself. Then his cock erupted, cum shooting into Julie's open mouth. As he continued to fuck his wife, Brad watched as Adam directed his cum to coat her mouth and lips, squeezing the very last drop onto the tip of her outstretched tongue.

Adam stepped back and Julie swallowed, then licked her lips and swallowed again. "God, that was so intense," she gasped, smiling into Brad's eyes which were just inches from her own as he continued to fuck her.

As Julie lay one hand along Brad's cheek, Charlie dismounted Cheryl, exclaiming, "Okay, I've gotta do it, too. It's been quite a while, Julie," he said as he stuck his glistening cock into her mouth.

While Charlie didn't have the longest cock in the room, it was certainly the thickest. Realizing that Charlie knew Julie from before their time together, he saw her cheeks bulge and knew that Charlie was blowing his load into her mouth. This was confirmed when Charlie slid his still spurting cock from Julie's mouth and coated her lips and chin with cum before sticking the head of his cock back into her mouth for her to finish sucking.

"You still cum buckets, too, Charlie," Julie said when he stepped back, using her finger to scrape the cum from her chin into her mouth.

"Damn, this is some crazy shit," Jimmie said, stepping around the sofa to stand with his cock pointing at Julie's open mouth. "But way cool," he said, his cock erupting, cum shooting into and then onto Julie's open mouth before he leaned in to let her finish sucking him off.

"God damn!" Brad cried out, pulling his cock from Julie's pussy and stepping around to stick it, already spurting, into her mouth. Julie sucked on him for a bit before Brad pulled his cock from her mouth and let the rest of his cum coat her mouth and chin, after which Julie sucked the last drops from him, then looked up at him, a big, cum-covered smile on her face.

"Oh, Brad," she gasped, her mouth and tongue thick with cum, "I love you so much," she said, reaching her arms up to him.

"I love you, too," Brad said, dropping to his knees to take her in his arms. "Always," he said as she pulled him down and kissed him.

There were exclamations of surprise, shock, and awe as Brad and Julie kissed, their kiss becoming deeper and more intense, not ending before any and all cum on Julie's face was gone.

"God, you are one lucky woman," Janna said in admiration.

12