A Symbol of Teaching Excellence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope. You were the one who unbuttoned it and I think having my shirt open like this, it's pretty hot," she replied with a devilish smile.

Ms. Ann pulled out her lecture notes. For each class, she spells out exactly what she wants to talk about. This was one of the techniques she developed to prevent her shyness from affecting her ability to lecture. She doesn't actually use them in the lecture, but today she was going to read from them directly to help her make it through this difficult class. Difficult because the only piece of fabric she was wearing on her top half in front of a group of 18 year old high school students was her bra.

She began reading them out loud. "The total energy in a system is constant. Energy can't be created or destroyed, but it can change its form. We can see that when we calculated how kinetic energy was turned into gravitational energy earlier. The total energy, represented by the symbol E or sometimes U, stayed constant. This is refereed to as the conservation of energy."

"Let me try and show this in action. Joseph, grab your chair and bring it to the front of the room here and sit back down, facing the class." Joseph followed directions and did just that.

"Now, everyone watch as I transfer energy into Joseph here." Ms. Ann then proceed to step in front of Joseph and sit her butt right in his lap. She started wiggling slowly, feeling the start of his boner on her ass. After grinding into him for a bit she turned around and straddled him, slowly humping her hips while sitting on him.

A very uncomfortable Olivia spoke up, "Ms. Ann, I don't see how this has anything to do with energy transfer. It looks like you are just giving him a lap dance."

The physics teacher stood up. "I think you are right Olivia. Let's do this." She pulled her skirt down to her feet and picked it up off the floor. "Trent, please throw this out the window," she said handing it to him. He quickly did as he was told. Ms. Ann was now wearing only her underwear. Her black boy shorts hugged her butt nicely giving her students a good idea of the shape of her ass. "Now you all should be able to see what I'm trying to show you about how energy is conserved."

She got back on top of a very excited Joseph facing him again. She continued her slow humping feeling his full erection on her crotch. She put her arms around the back of his neck positioning him to stare right at her chest. Meanwhile the class was mainly watching her ass move back and forth on the student's lap. She then proceed to start feeling Joseph's shoulders and pectoral muscles which were nice and firm.

"Joseph, put your hands on my chest." Without questioning it, he did. This was the first time he was every feeling a woman's breasts. It was his teacher's first time getting felt up as well, in front of the whole class no less. He started squeezing them, thinking she would get mad at him, but Ms. Ann said nothing. Instead she caught his eye and gave him a big open mouth kissed, during which they touched tongues a few times as well.

Ms. Ann fell out of the chair, laying on the floor in only her bra and panties while the whole class stared at her. The student who she was just letting feel up her tits was staring at her panties. Ms. Ann realized she was spread legged on the floor giving him a very unique view of her. She got up quickly, panicked, and yelled at Trent.

"Trent, how dare you throw my skirt out the window. That is 100% inappropriate and I will be giving you detention."

Before he could object, she turned to Joseph still sitting in his chair. "And you young man. I am your teacher! You do not grab my chest or any part of me. Students and teachers cannot have that kind of relationship!"

Joseph was momentarily stunned from the lap dance and being accused by his teacher. He then gave her a very accusatory look.

"Ms. Ann, you asked us to do all of that. You asked Trent to throw your skirt out the window and you asked me to grab your chest."

She looked around the class looking for any support. Ms. Ann found nothing but students staring at my nearly nude body.

"I... apologize Trent and Joseph. I see in the confusion of the demo you did hear me say those things not understanding what I really met."

"Ms. Ann, could you please not do any more demos. They only seem to further your sexual degeneration," Olivia said with her nose in the air.

"I really like your demos though. I feel like I'm really getting physics. I hope you do more of them," Ben said staring at his teacher's panties.

Ms. Ann thought about how these students are going to tell the whole school about how she stripped to her underwear and made out with two of them. Joseph felt up her breasts. Another first for her being with a student. This was really really bad for her.

"Class, due to all of the confusion with the lecture today, please just read your textbooks until the end of class."

Valarie objected. "Ms. Ann, you promised.."

"Valarie, just read your friggin text book. In case you couldn't tell I'm having a rough time of it and need a break."

Valarie didn't say another word. Ms. Ann felt bad about yelling, but couldn't risk another trigger. God knows what she would do next.

The student read quietly and Ms. Ann went behind her desk and tried to cover her body best she could. The students were looking up from their books every 10 seconds to give her body another look. But without her lecturing she was avoiding any more issues. Five minutes went by and the young teacher felt the worst had already past and she could relax a bit. Sally raised her hand and asked a question.

"Ms. Ann. I'm sorry to disturb you but there is a section in the book I don't understand, can you come here and help me?"

Ms. Ann's teaching instincts kicked in and she got up and walked over to her. Half way there she remembered she was in her underwear and regretted not having her bring her book to her, but it was too late. At Sally's desk, she pointed to the section on momentum she was struggling with. Ms. Ann bent down to read it and she could feel everybody behind her in class staring at her ass.

She read the section and understood her confusion. "Okay Sally, here it says momentum, represented by rho, which is this p symbol, is just the mass times the velocity. If an object isn't moving, it has no momentum. Simple as that."

Sally looked at the book and it finally clicked what it was saying. "Thanks Ms. Ann, I..." She looked up and was met with the sight of her teacher's completely naked boobs.

The teacher was hold the bra in her hand having apparently just taken it off. Their topless teacher walked to the window, threw the bra out of it and then stood in the middle of the classroom, making no effort to hide her tits from the high school students.

"Class, watch very closely what happens when I slap my right boob on its side."

She gave her right tit a good bop which caused it to sway, hitting her left boob which shook to the side and then bounced back to hit her right boob again. She repeated it a few more times as her students watched their teacher's bare nipples sway in front of them.

"You see how momentum is transferred between them?" Ms Ann said.

Olivia stood up, "Ms. Ann you are a disgrace. You are naked in front of students. You are acting like a stripper more than a teacher."

"I'm not naked, I'm wearing panties Olivia" Ms. Ann corrected.

"It's actually a very good demonstration of momentum transfer," Rachel said. "I doubt any of us will forget it ever. Besides, Ms. Ann has a fantastic rack." Rachel got numerous high fives from the other male students for that comment.

The topless teacher noticed Jimmy looking very red faced and trying to look away from her. "Jimmy, what's wrong? Are you not understanding the demo? Do you need it to be more hands on?" Ms. Ann stood right in front of her student, with her naked tits less than a foot away from his head.

"Ummm, no. I understand momentum very well actually. It's just.... I've.... never seen a woman's breast in real life before," Jimmy very nervously said.

Ms. Ann pulled his head into her naked chest. "Oh Jimmy. They won't admit it but probably almost all of the boys in this class haven't seen boobs in person before now. My d-cups will be the first ones most of you will have seen."

Jimmy was now bright red with his face in her tits. "Oh... I guess that makes me feel better."

"I can make you feel real good Jimmy. I could make up some excuse for what I'm about to do being a physics lesson but I just really want to feel up your cock." Ms Ann started taking off the inexperienced 18 year olds pants.

"You're going to do what???" Yelled out Valarie.

"Oh be quiet Valarie, I'll get back to the lesson in a minute. Okay now, just relax Jimmy." With his pants down his boxers which were doing a poor job hiding the student's boner. Ms. Ann started rubbing the outline of his penis through his boxers.

"Wow, good for you Jimmy. Nobody has shown you their tits before today?" Jimmy shook his head no. "Ladies, you really want to reconsider that. This boy is hung."

"Ms Ann, can you feel me up next?" Ben asked half jokingly resulting in his girlfriend Theresa hitting him hard.

Ms. Ann shot up and stared at her hand. Had she just been giving a student a hand job? She had a students cock in her hands, his boxers being the only barrier to touching his bare skin. Skin? Oh shit, she thought remembering her tits were on full display for the class and had been for a while now. She covered herself with her hands but the image was likely burned in all her student's brain forever. Why was her therapy making her get so sexual with her students? How many of them had she let feel up her body now? She couldn't even remember it now. Two of her students were even now partially undressed!

"Jimmy, I am so sorry. I know you came here to learn and not be teased like that by your teacher. There is nothing I can do to undo what I did I know."

Jimmy stood up, his boner still very evident. "Ms. Ann, no apology is needed. That was awesome! You can do that to me anytime anywhere!" Theresa was staring at the outline of his dick. Her boyfriend didn't notice as he was too busy staring at his teacher's tits.

"Okay, well thank you Jimmy for your understanding. But we won't be ever doing that again. Class, I am in therapy currently and they have been doing some new treatments on me. Under certain conditions it triggers me to be less shy for a bit. I think that's what is happening today."

Ben raised his hand. I pointed to him before realizing I exposed by boob and quickly covered it back up. "Ms. Ann, are you saying you got therapy so you could have sex with us?" Theresa hit him again for that comment.

"No Ben," Ms. Ann made very clear, "I got it to overcome shyness but obviously it is pushing me too far into being shameless. I did it to become a better teacher, which does not involve any of the activities I've been doing with some of you today."

"What is the trigger," a still smiling and still erect Jimmy asked.

"I don't think it would be a good idea for me to share that." The class looked disappointed but I shuddered to think what would happen if they knew.

"God fucking damn it Ms. Ann," a very pissed off looking Valarie yelled. "Can you teach us something without you fucking one of your students? My god, the advanced placement test is coming up!"

"Shut your face Valarie, some of us are greatly enjoying class for once," Rachel yelled back.

"Ladies please. I know there is a lot of emotion today. But can nobody lend me something to cover myself up with? I have $200 dollars in my purse I will give to anyone who can provide something that will cover my chest with."

The class was silent and continuing to stare at her breast hoping she would expose herself again. "Okay.... well I'm not going to lecture you guys while dressed like this. I am not moving my hands. The show is over." The class was still silent. Ms. Ann started to panic, not knowing how to continue the class.

"How about someone comes up and picks a problem from the book and works it out on the board?" Ms Ann suggested.

"If we get it right, will you show us your boobs again?" Trent eagerly asked.

"No" the toples teacher said coldly. Olivia volunteered to come up and do a problem. She wrote it out on the board.

"Okay, so for this problem you need to find the distance an object moved after it was applied with a force of 20 N and ended up with a velocity of 25 m/s. So I think I need to use the equation for work, which is W = F*d where W is the symbol for work. We know that work is equal to the energy increase of the object. Ms Ann your boobs are out again!"

She was correct. Ms Ann was now standing listening to Olivia with her tits completely uncovered. Ms Ann responded, "Oh come on you guys already saw them for like 5 minutes before. A bigger deal would be if I were to strip of my panties like this."

Ms. Ann pulled down her panties, carried them to the window and threw them out. She stood proudly in front of her students fully naked. "Ms. Ann, you are such an awesome teacher," Trent said staring at his teacher's pussy.

"You are on the right track Valarie, keep working out the problem on the board. Meanwhile while we are waiting, how about I give one of you boys a blow job?"

The class couldn't believe what they heard. True this was coming from their already fully naked teacher, but there was no way she was serious.

"What? No one wants a blow job from their teacher? Come on guys, I can see a lot of you are turned on!"

Joseph finally spoke up, "Are you serious, or is this a trick?"

"Take off your pants and find out big guy." Joseph did just that. As soon as his pants hit the floor Ms Ann was on her knees in front of him. She pulled down his boxers and took his dick into her hands.

"I just love how as a teacher I can touch a student's life," Ms Ann spoke before taking her students full dick into her mouth.

"Oh fuck this feels so fucking awesome," a very excited Joseph said.

A naked Ms. Ann was blowing her student, during class, while the rest of her students watched. She was also moaning loudly during it, seemingly enjoying giving it as much as Joseph was enjoying receiving it.

Valarie finally found her words, "You can't be serious Ms Ann."

Ms. Ann took a momentary break from sucking dick and commented back to Valarie. "I am serious and you haven't finished the problem. Your equation for kinetic energy is wrong and watch your units. If you get it right maybe I'll go down on you next." She winked and then focused back on Joseph's dick.

"Ohhhhh fuck," Joseph cried as his physics teacher vigorously worked his cock with her mouth. The whole class continued to watch in astonishment. "Ms. Ann, I'm gonna cum!"

Hearing that, the young teacher's eyes widen in disbelief about what she was doing. She threw her head back taking her student's dick out of her mouth in the process. Joseph proved to be telling the truth and cum sprayed out of his dick, covering Ms. Ann's face in teenage cum.

The teacher shot up and stood in front on the class, either forgetting or not caring that her pussy was now fully exposed to her class.

"That did not happen. Teachers do not blow their student, especially in class. I did not have a teenagers dick in my mouth. I do not have this 18 year old kids ejaculate covering my face." Ms. Ann was in denial, unable to come to terms what she had just done.

"Ms. Ann, thank you for that. That was an awesome first ever blow job, Joseph said with his dick still out.

"Can you blow me next Ms. Ann?" Trent asked raising his hand.

"Shut up everyone. I cannot get triggered again. I fear that next time I'll end up having sex with one of you. A teacher having sex with a student is really really bad. It could ruin my teaching career." The cum covered teacher was finally coming out of her post blow job daze. She finally looked at her class who were staring at her naked body. She didn't care at this point.

"Everyone stop staring at my vagina and look at me. IF, and I don't plan for it to happen again, but IF I am triggered again, ignore me. Don't follow what I tell you to do, please. What I am about to tell you all is embarrassing. A teacher should never speak to her students about such things but I think we are beyond that point. I am a virgin. I will not have my first time be with a student of mine during classwhile everyone watches. Understand? We will not be having sex!"

Olivia raised her hand and then spoke, "You should save your virginity for your husband. I'm proud of you for waiting, although I think you are pressing the boundaries of waiting." Olivia's judgmental eyes darted up and down her teacher's naked body which shined with cum. "Me and most of the students here are also saving our bodies for our future husbands. Most are." With that last word she gave a dirty look to Theresa who gave one back.

"Ms. Ann, if you would just tell us what triggers you we can avoid it. It was something Valarie said before when she was working on that problem on the board right?"

Ms. Ann turned to Valarie who was still standing at the board. She meekly spoked. "I finished the problem and I think I got it right. You were right when you told me to watch my units. That was my issue before. Are you going to go down on me Ms. Ann?"

"No. Please sit down." Ms. Ann coldly spoke to her. "We are going to sit in silence for the rest of the class. Again, if I start acting weird again. Ignore me."

The teacher walked over to her test, he naked ass cheeks shaking for the whole class to see while she did so. She sat down and put her head down on the desk. She would avoid any possibility of being triggered if she sat silent.

All she could do now was wait with her thoughts. After this class, everyone in the school would know she gave oral sex to a student. News stories of this would crowd the internet for decades. She would never teach again in her life. Even beyond that long term concern, how the hell was she going to get out of this class? She had no clothes to speak of. She would probably just have to stay hidden in the classroom until evening and then she would give the cleaning staff a show as she ran for her car.

The student were remaining quiet as she instructed them to. It was a very small comfort that they had the tiniest bit of respect for her to still to follow her directions. The panic in her mind began to give way to acceptance of her fate and soon she became bored and starting poking at the desk she was laying her head on. Her fingers found an area on the edge of the desk with some indentations in it. She instinctively looked to see what it was. 'Oh' she thought. 'It's the superman symbol. Someone must have carved it into the desk sometime. It's weird that it's on the teacher's desk. I remember when I was in high school some people used to draw these all of the time.'

Ms. Ann picked up her head from the desk. The class quickly gave her their full attention. Either her sudden movement or the reappearance of naked tits caught their eyes. She then stood up giving them another look at her entire naked body.

"Class, we are wasting time just sitting around here. There's so much we could be doing instead."

Rachel spoke up, "But Ms. Ann, you told us to sit here quietly to avoid..."

"Well now I'm telling you something different. Schools are about learning and experiencing new things. Joseph knows what I'm talking about." The student, still glowing from orgasming onto his teacher's face, gave a thumbs up.

Ms. Ann jumped up on top of her desk and sat down, spreading her legs widely. "Who wants to fuck me on top of my desk in class?" The students looked at her with a mixture of big emotions. Most of them virgins themselves have fantasies about things like this happening. But they also remembered their teacher asking them not to have sex with her.