A Symbol of Teaching Excellence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What, nobody wants a free fuck?" Ms. Ann asked, still spreadeagled at her desk.

Rachel spoke up. "Ms. Ann, aren't you a virgin? You said just five minutes ago you didn't want your first time to be with a student."

Ms. Ann started lightly rubbing her pussy with her fingers. "And now, after having thought about it harder for the past five minutes, I've changed my mind. Now I really want one of your young dicks to penetrate my pussy. Come on guys, I'm really wet."

Most of the male students were squirming in their seats. Rachel continued to speak. "You've obviously been triggered again. This isn't the real you, this is some over-sexual version of you that resulted from that weird therapy you had."

"Oh please. That's just an excuse I made up to justify my earlier actions. I was teasing you all. But I'm done with the tease and I want to real thing in me. I know all you guys are sporting rock hard cocks right now. Just think how good it will feel in my soaking pussy." Ms. Ann then started full on fingering herself for the class. Ben started to get up.

"Don't you fucking dare," Theresa scolded him. He slowly sat back down without ever taking eyes off of his masturbating teacher.

"Jimmy. You are my best student. At least my best student with a dick. You've worked really hard all year. Let me reward you. Come here and fuck your teacher."

Jimmy slowly stood up. "Are you really sure Ms. Ann? I don't want to do something that will get you mad."

"Jimmy, remember when I fondled your giant cock earlier? I did that cause I want you. Remember how good that felt? It was nothing compared to what this will feel like. Don't think. Just drop your pants and mount me."

Jimmy had a long pause. He was staring at his teacher's finger going in and out of her very moist pussy. His fellow students said neither encouraging nor discouraging words. It would be entirely up for him to decide. Finally he gave in. He dropped his pants and boxers and approached his spread eagled teacher. Several male student cheered him on. "Yeah Jimmy. Go get your dick wet!" Ben said as he passed him.

Jimmy climbed on the desk and looked his teacher in the eyes. She kissed him and said, "Oh I've wanted this for so long. Stick it in me big guy." Jimmy obliged and after finding her passage, he stuck it in her. Once his dick fully penetrated he stopped, both teacher and student gasped in pleasure as they both simultaneously lost their virginities. Ms. Ann wasn't lying when she said her pussy was wet. After that pause of ecstasy, Jimmy started pumping his cock in and out of his teacher's pussy.

"Oh my god Ms. Ann. I can't believe this is happening. When I first walked into your class at the beginning of the year, not even in my wildest fantasy did I think you would want to take my virginity. Let alone for me to take yours! God you feel so awesome."

"I'm very very happy this is happen Jimmy. God it's so hot getting fucked by a student. And whose to say it has to end with Jimmy?" Ms. Ann looked at the class while getting plowed and gave them a wink. She then grabbed Jimmy's head pulling it in and kissed him passionately. "Keep this going big guy. I think you are going to give your teacher her first orgasm. Do you think your classmates would like to see that too?"

"I'll try, but I'm getting close to cumming too if I'm being honest."

Ms. Ann's eye suddenly flashed with horror. "Stop! Dear lord, stop!" Ms. Ann was in a full panic. Jimmy got off her and stood by her desk, his throbbing hard-on wet from his teacher's pussy.

Ms. Ann stood on the desk. "I just gave my virginity away to a teenager. A teenager who I've been entrusted to teach physics to." Her eyes darted around the room of her students until stopping on the one who was just inside her.

"I said don't fuck me even if I tell you to! What the fuck Jimmy!" Jimmy looked down ashamed, but Ben spoke up in his defense.

"Ms. Ann you were begging the poor guy to fuck you. An 18-year-old horny virgin was staring down his masturbating teacher inviting him to stick his dick in her. Give the guy a break, nobody has that strong of will power." The other students agreed.

Ms. Ann watched her first sexual partner stand there ashamed. "Okay. I remember. I'm sorry Jimmy I shouldn't have said those thing. I'm just in shock okay? I came to work today with the expectation of getting you guys prepared for the advanced placement test. Not giving my v-card to a student." She stopped and looked down at her pussy and starting feeling around.

"You didn't cum inside me did you Jimmy?"

"No Ms. Ann, I was getting close but I didn't."

"Oh thank god. I'm not on birth control. As bad as me having sex with you is, and it is very bad. Getting pregnant by you would be the worst thing that could happen. I'll blow everyone in this class five times over in place of a single of my students ejaculating inside me."

She took a deep breath. She needed to do damage control. "Obviously I haven't been able to prevent myself from getting triggered and going full teacher slut mode. And it's not fair for me to expect you guys to resist a naked woman begging you to fuck her, I understand that now." She looked around the room. "I think the best case might be to tie my hands and gag me or something? As bad as that will look, it's better than getting impregnated by a teenager." She started walking around the classroom looking for possibilities, again not trying to hide her nudity any further.

Valarie hadn't moved from the chalk board since completing her problem. "Ms. Ann, excuse me. So are we just suppose to accept the excuse that because you've turned into a huge slut that we won't complete our review and thus won't be ready for the advanced placement test?"

Ms. Ann continued searching for something to tie herself up with. "I'm sorry Valarie, I know this test is very important. But you have to understand how the current situation kind of trumps that, at least for today."

Valarie wasn't accepting that answer. "Can't you get laid on your own time. You're supposed to be a symbol of learning for this class, not a cum dumpster."

Ms. Ann stopped what she was doing and looked at Valarie. "Did you just do that... on purpose?" Valarie looked back with a blank expression, giving no hints as to what her intent was.

Ms. Ann started walking briskly towards the chalk board where Valarie stood. The young student looked very frightened, like she was about to be attacked. Part way there though, Ms. Ann grabbed the hand of Trent and pulled him out of his chair and led him to the board. She pushed him against the board right on top the problem Valarie had completed. She pressed her lips up against him and started making out with yet another of her students. Meanwhile her hands were fumbling with his belt and pants, trying to get them off. Soon, she succeeded and she had another student's dick in her hands. With that accomplished she spun herself around and took his place up against the chalk board.

"Fuck me against the wall. Mount me and don't stop till we both cum," the teacher yelled. Trent didn't hesitate and lifted his teacher up by her ass and stuck his cock in her. "Oh god yes, another student of mine fucking my pussy. I think I've devirginized another one well. It's been a productive day."

Trent was vigorous and eager in his thrust. "I'm sorry Ms. Ann, you are right. It's my first time. And I'm going to cum very soon. I'll let you down," the young man was embarrassed to admit after only fucking his teacher for a short amount of time.

"Don't you dare. You keep doing what you are doing until you are finished. Haven't I taught you to never give up?"

"Oh fuck, but Ms. Ann you said you aren't on birth control. I'll get you pregnant." Ms. Ann wrapped her legs around the teenager fucking her bare backed.

"Maybe you will. But the idea of letting my high school student cum inside my unprotected pussy is way too hot of an idea not to do." With that last comment the young guy couldn't hold back any more and unleashed the entirety of his sperm into his teacher's fertile womb.

Ms. Ann unwrapped her legs and he let her down. He then slumped down to the floor due to both exhaustion, sexual bliss, and realization he might have just became a father with a woman 8 years older than him. But Ms. Ann was on her feet and ready for more. Her pussy was filled with one of her student's potent cum, but there was room for a lot more. She climbed onto her desk and positioned herself on all fours.

"Who's next?" A male student from the back got up quickly and gladly volunteered. He got his pants off and joined her on the desk, ready to take her from behind. Ms. Ann quickly sat up and looked back at him. The student feared her trigger had worn off and he missed his chance.

Instead, she asked "Virgin?" He nodded his head. "Sweet, three already today. Also, where are you going to cum?"

"Inside you?" He asked unsure.

"Good boy" She then resumed her position and the student entered her pussy from behind.

Once he got into a rhythm of fucking his teacher, Ms. Ann looked back at her class while her tits swayed back and forth from the dick ramming her. "I realize the female student in the class are feeling left out, so how about this." Her eyes darted around considering all of the girls in the class before focusing on one of them. "Sally, come up here and lay down in front of me. I'll eat you out."

"WHAT!" Sally yelled out in complete disbelief what she had just been asked to do.

Seeing her shock, Ms. Ann addressed it. "Come on Sally, but true to yourself.... oh fuck that feels good.... you quiet girls almost always have some feelings toward other women. You have been curious about lesbian sex haven't you? Well here's your chance."

Sally couldn't believe that her normally shy physics teacher was trying to convince her to let her eat her out in front of all her classmates, whilst she was getting pounded by a student's cock and about to potentially be impregnated.

A bright red cheeked Sally stuttered in her reply. "I.... I mean... yeah sure... I guess... I'm not a lesbian...but yes I've... thought about it. But I wasn't planning on trying it in school with an audience of a bunch of horny male classmates!"

"Yeah, you can tell how embarrassed Greg here is fucking me in front of everyone." In response to hearing that the student slapped his teacher's ass and continue fucking her. "If you don't let me eat out your pussy today, you'll regret it later in life. I'll tell you what. I know you are sitting at a B in this class right now. Come over here and let me taste your pussy for a while and I'll bump that up to an A."

Valarie stomped her feet down. "Ms. Ann! Are you a prostitute for grades now! This is awful!"

Ms. Ann spoke up to correct her. "Valarie, a prostitute typically receives something of value in exchange to agreeing to engaging in a sexual act. In this case, I am offering Sally a better grade in exchange for sex. Thus Sally is the actual prostitute. But I realize spelling that out isn't helping Sally feel better about getting her clam slammed by my tongue in front of her peers. Dear lord, are you really a virgin Greg? You are lasting a very long time. Good for you!"

Ignoring the compliments her teacher was giving her sexual partner, Valarie continued to object. "Giving better grades out for sex isn't fair to the rest of us who earned our grades through hard work!"

"Don't worry, I'll give you a chance to improve you grades soon to, Ms got a C on her last test." Despite all of the sexual acts she had witnessed in the class, having her poor test performance public was the first time today Valarie felt embarrassed.

"Okay, I'll do it. But I'm only taking off my pants. My top stays on." Sally slowly made her way to behind the desk where her teacher was getting fucked. Hiding behind the desk she took off her pants and panties. Ms. Ann, who was breathing heavy, tried to further reassure her half naked student.

"No boy would consider lesbian sex as counting towards losing their virginity. You can proudly leave class today still claiming to be a virgin." Sally climbed on the desk trying to get her pussy covered to prevent her classmates from seeing it. Despite this effort, her class got some nice eye fulls of her bare ass. With her legs spread and inches away from her teacher's face, she leaned back and covered her face with her hands.

Ms. Ann took in the sight of her quiet student's pussy spread out in front of her. Without further delay, she pressed her tongue into her pussy. "You taste fantastic Sally."

"Thanks?" Sally said in reply.

Ms. Ann used her tongue almost immediately on the poor girl's clit. With no build up, Sally was already moaning and getting brighter and brighter red in the face. How did she get talked into this situation? Her teacher was oddly very good with her tongue and Sally feared she was going to cum in front of her classmates. She couldn't back down as she would have nothing to show for getting bottomless in class otherwise. She also really wanted that 'A' grade. Sally was powerless. All she could do was lay back as her high school physics teacher licked her pussy until she came.

Ms. Ann had found her student's clit and was not going to stop working it until she came, which wasn't too far away. The teenage tried to hide or mask her moans for a while but now she was wailing loud. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck." Sally started repeating. That was the first time anyone in class had heard Sally curse, but that seemed like a small first among what was happening in class today. Finally Ms. Ann's tongue skills prevailed and Sally let out a final yell of pleasure. She came on top of the desk where two months before her parents held a parent-teacher conference with the woman whose saliva now drenched her pussy. Watching Sally cum proved the final straw for the student fucking Ms Ann and he let loose his large load in her pussy.

"Should we take a poll which of these two boys will be the one to get me pregnant? Oh, what am I saying. We should wait everyone has gotten a turn with me."

Ms. Ann got off the desk and considered her next move. Meanwhile, Sally was basking in her post orgasm glow. She lifted herself up and then sat on the edge of the desk. Her pussy was clearly visible by the whole class now but Sally didn't give a shit. Ms. Ann went to the chalk board where you could clearly tell where Trent inseminated his teacher ealier. She wrote the word 'virgins' and underlined it and marked two lines under it. Next she wrote and underlined, 'times possibly impregnated their teacher' and put two marks under that. She then went to an empty desk at the front of the glass and bent herself over it, putting her exposed pussy on display for the whole class behind her.

"Someone put a dick in me now. The rest of you, line up if you want a turn."

Ms. Ann immediately felt a pair of hands grab her hips then thrust her fourth dick of the day inside her pussy. She didn't even bother to see who was fucking her now.

"After you finish inside me, and don't even think about pulling out, go to the board and mark down if this was your first time and mark that you came inside me. I really want to know at the end of this how much fun I actually had."

"Now, for my lovely ladies of physics, here's the deal I'll offer you. Any girl who comes to the front of the class, fully strips nude and then lets one of your male classmates fuck and cum inside you, I'll bump your final grade up one whole letter. But it has to be unprotected sex, cause that's really hot and I want a show while these boys run a train on me."

Rachel and Theresa walked to the front of the classroom holding the hands of two boys. When Ms. Ann noticed the boy Theresa was with wasn't Ben, she gave her a questioning look.

"What? Fair is fair," she said looking behind her teacher.

It was then that Ms. Ann finally appreciate the man inside her was Ben, Theresa's boyfriend.

"Besides, if I manage a C in physics, my parents will be crazy happy. Pregnant or not," Theresa smiled as she readied herself for raw fucking.

The teacher then looked to Rachel. "Don't you already have an A?" She shrugged. "Yeah, but I totally understand what you meant earlier. This is way too hot not to do. Possibly getting impregnated while the whole class watches? I came earlier at my desk just thinking about it."

The two girls were nearly naked, as were there male companions. But no one else was joining them.

"Is that it? Just these two are interested in the extra credit," Ms. Ann questioned while getting her pussy pounded.

Rachel, who was in the process of mounting the dick of the student she chose spoke up. "Me and Theresa are the only non-virgin girls in the class Ms. Ann. I think the other girls are too afraid or too embarrassed to lose their virginities in their high school physics class."

"I'll bet Ms. Gladstone wouldn't have this problem in her drama class, lucky bitch," Ms. Ann muttered to herself as she felt Ben cum inside her. He left to go mark on the chalkboard while the next boy gleefully started fucking his teacher.

"Need more motivations then huh? Okay fine. Any female student who doesn't participate will see their final grade drop by two letters," the physics teacher declared.

The girls in the class were shocked. Olivia spoke up in protest. "You can't do that Ms. Ann, that's not allowed!"

"I can do that. Remember the syllabus? Any student who does not participate in an official lab activity will have their grade negatively impacted. Well guess what I'm calling an official lab today? Risky sex, that's what!"

Olivia continued to try and object. "But.. but the principal will never allow this!"

Ms. Ann smiled at her as a student was really going to town on her, "Maybe... maybe not.... are you willing to risk a D to find out? Hehe, I just realized, you either take the D, or you take the D. Get it?"

Olivia was not amused, "It's not fair that this only applies to the girls!"

"Olivia, do you see any boy in this class that isn't lining up eager to participate," Ms. Ann said looking back at the large line of dicks eager to try and impregnate her.

She had no more argument to give and stood there biting her nails.

"Come on ladies. You're going to lose those v-cards soon anyway. I doubt you'll have a chance to improve your grades by giving them away later," Ms. Ann said further trying to encourage her female students to get fucked.

With that, a few more girls started coming to the front. Some brought men with them, others very shyly asked for a volunteer. Every girl who asked got five or six guys raising their hands at minimum.

"Guys, is there a girl in this class you aren't willing to have sex with?" Ms. Ann asked which got no negative response from anyone in the class. "Take pride in that ladies. Guys might talk big about wanting to only fuck the 'hottest' girls but in reality, they find you all hot. Even you Olivia." Olivia continued to stand at her desk, unsure what to do.

"Oh, after you ladies get creampied and possibly impregnated, please write your names on the board along with the guy who fucked you. Probably good to keep track of that."

Sally, still bottomless from the tongue pounding Ms. Ann gave her pussy, stood at the front of the class. "Joseph, get your dick up here and in me. You only got blown before by our teacher. How about you plow my mound. I expect you to last a while before you make me a mother." Joseph offered no objections.

Ms. Ann was so proud of the transformation quiet little Sally had gone through today. There were now ten girls at the front of the class in various states of undress or already getting plowed. "God, this is getting hot. All of these girls willing to risk pregnancy. Any minute the guy could blow his sperm into them and change their lives forever." Ms. Ann was greatly enjoying herself as another student replaced the one just unloaded his cock in her.