A Symbol of Teaching Excellence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh ladies, after you fuck your first man and his seed is in your womb, you can fuck other guys if you want. No extra credit though for that." The numerous virgin girls undressing gave her a weird look saying, why would they do that? "I'm just pointing that out is all, geez." Ms Ann said in response. "To all you other virgins still waiting on the side lines, this offer won't last forever. Get your asses porked now or forever regret it."

That prompted another group of girls to come up to the front, including Valarie. She approached Jimmy who still had his dick out from cumming inside Ms. Ann earlier. "Jimmy, I can clearly see you have managed to get your penis erect again. I suspect that is a result from watching all of these young women get naked and allowing men to possibly impregnate them. Would you be willing to have sex with me so I can secure an A in this class? I really hope not to get pregnant, but the idea of doing that with you is not unappealing."

Jimmy smiled and looked at her. "I would love to be the banana in your fruit salad." The two kissed and proceed to get ready for the deed.

Ms. Ann had lost track in her head the amount of high school boys that had inseminated her as was thankful she thought to have them mark it on the board. Only five girls were still not participating in the classroom orgy and they were all gathered around the ever faithful to god Olivia.

"How about it Olivia? Or are you saving yourself for your future husband," the teacher said as her breast jiggled mightily.

"Of course I am saving myself, unlike all of these whores. I'm not selling my body just to get a high grade."

"Why don't you just marry the guy that fucks you?"

"What," a confused Olivia asked.

"You are a hot 18 year old girl. Just announce you will fuck any guy that is willing to marry you. Hell you can go to the courthouse after this. You are all old enough to get legally married. That way you get your grade and a husband. You also get laid. After today you could get laid every day guilt free. Oh, and you'll likely be a mother too." Olivia stared at her teacher. The point was tempting her.

Olivia spoke up to the class, her voice trembling. "If anyone is willing to marry me after school today, I'll have sex with you right now."

The class froze upon hearing that. Even the students fucking in the front of the class paused. The guy fucking Ms. Ann though didn't slow down even a bit though.

"Are you serious?' A male student asked.

Olivia was bright in the face and answered with her eyes tightly shut. "Yes! But the man who takes my maidenhood today has to agree to marry me today also!"

Another pause followed by half a dozen guys volunteering. "Olivia, you are so fucking hot. I'll gladly marry you. I'd love to spend my life fucking you." "I'll get you pregnant right away and be a great husband and father. Pick me!"

Olivia was a glow from the attention. She never knew she could attract this kind of male attention. Soon she picked one of the guys and was naked and hopping on his pogostick in the middle of class. The remaining girls followed suit, having also secured husbands.

It was shortly after this time that Ms. Ann's trigger had worn off. As she felt an unknown student's dick cumming inside her, she found the state she and the class was in too much to handle. According to the chalk board, the amount of virgins that had possibly impregnated her was in the double digits. All of her female students had a dick in them, their virginity long gone. Several of the boys were in the process of unloading their sperm into the girl's completely unprotected wombs. She couldn't deal with this. She whispered her trigger word and let her slutty side play this out.

More and more girls had their pussies filled with cum. After it happen, some girls went into full panic mode about letting this happen. Others made a real connection with their partners and made plans to fuck again. A few girls enjoyed the experience enough to go a 2nd, 3rd or 4th time with different male companions. Including most surprisingly Olivia.

When Ms. Ann noticed this and asked, Olivia responded, "I figured I might as well try out a few husbands before I committed to just one. Which ever one actually knocks me up, I'll marry. I'm putting it in god's hands." She then went seeking a 5th husband candidate to fuck.

After what seemed like a couple of hours, the bell finally rang indicating the class period was finally over. It was well timed as the boys were spent. The last student fucking Ms. Ann seemed to barely squeeze out a final creampie for her. Despite a few girl's efforts, no more boners were to be had. They got all got dressed and prepared to head to their next class. As Ms. Ann laid on the desk, exhausted from so many teenage boys unleashing their pent up sexual energy (and fluids) on her, a couple of the girls surrounded her naked body. She stood up curious if this was going to be a happy or angry conversation.

Theresa was with them and spoke first. "Ms. Ann, we wanted to give you some extra clothes we did have. I'm sorry we lied before about not having them."

They handed their teacher a couple of shirts and some gym shorts. Sally, who handed her the shorts looked at the stream of cum draining from Ms. Ann's pussy. "I don't need those shorts back," she informed her.

"Thank you so much ladies! I hope you enjoyed class today!"

As the last of the girls left Ms. Ann's latest trigger wore off. She was surprisingly calm but a more accurate characterization would be feeling like a deer in headlights. She looked at the chalkboard. She had taken the virginity of 17 high school boys today and was creampied 32 times. Some of the boys had taken more than one turn with her for sure but that was lot of men that could be the father of her potential child. She looked down at the cum covered mess that is her pussy. Given the time in her cycle, it seemed almost certain that one of those boy's sperm will find its mark and make her a mother.

But what really gave her a sinking feeling was every single girl had written their name on the board, indicating they all engaged in very risk sex. How many teen pregnancies had she just caused? About half of the girl's names had a single male name written next to it. A surprising number had two and a handful had so many names they could barely fit them all. Olivia certainly learned something about herself today. It also looked like Jimmy became the most popular boy in the school based on the number of times she saw his name. We will see how potent his sperm is.

Ms. Ann got herself dressed with the gym clothes graciously given to her. She cleaned up all evidence of the orgy from the class room, including a lot of cum. The room will smell like ejaculate for a week she thought. After erasing the chalkboard as the last step it was nearly 6 pm. She rushed out of the classroom and went directly to her car. By now word of what happen spread all across campus she was certain. She wasn't ready to deal with the ramifications yet. She made it to her car without any interactions and went home. Before falling asleep she emailed the principal that she had fallen very ill and wouldn't be in school for the rest of the week. She would face her judgment next Monday.

Between then and Monday morning, Ms. Ann cut herself off from the world. She didn't watch any live TV, go online or even go outside. Her phone stayed off and she had plenty of food in her apartment. She spent her time watching old sitcoms and making plans for what she would do when she got her inevitable positive pregnancy test. Would she seek who the father is? Would she try and start a relationship with them? Or just leave town and start over somewhere?

Monday morning finally arrived and she finally turned on her phone. The only notification she got was a meeting with the principal first thing at 7 am. She would go, get chewed out for a while, get fired, then leave. She just hope the media wouldn't find her first. Arriving at school, no news vans were present. Good, Ms. Ann thought. Maybe this has been contained to the just the school for now. The office secretary was professional with her, which was another relief, but a small one considering what was coming. She entered the principal's office. He started off surprisingly nice.

"Ms. Ann, thank you for making it so early. How are you feeling? We were so worried with you out sick for so much of last week."

"I'm doing much better. Thank you for your understanding in letting me recover those days."

The principal continued to play nice, making Ms. Ann all the more anxious for when he would drop the hammer. "Ms. Ann, I asked you here because I wanted to get you up to date on some excitement that came out over the weekend. As you know your students last week took the advanced placement test for physics. I was worried when you weren't present for the last few days before the test, but I see now that my worry was misplaced. Your class had the highest test scores in the state, well above anything any class in this school has ever achieved. This is remarkable. I can't confirm this of course, but that teacher of the year award is as good as yours."

Ms. Ann sat there smiling. What did he say? Why wasn't he cursing me out for fucking all of those students? So many girls lost their virginity. Test scores? The principal continued.

"Also, I had no less than 10 of your students approach me during your absence telling me how much of a personal connection they felt they had made with you. They tell me you are their favorite teacher. I don't know if the therapy you started is the cause but you have really turned it around in this area."

Ms. Ann still wasn't processing the information. The students didn't tell on me? Instead they praised me?

"Don't worry about your classes today. Instead, we have the local news channels coming to interview you. Don't worry I will be there with you to help address the good news. Oh, on an unrelated note before I forget. We are seeing an uptick in pregnancies in our students. I am putting you in charge of correcting this. Use your personal connections you've been establishing with the students to understand why these girls are engaging in unprotected sex."

"Anyway, back to the original point. Can you tell me what teaching method you used to get your students to be so motivated to do well on the test? If you are going to be the symbol of teaching excellence at this school, I think it's best I know how you achieved this success."

Ms. Ann finally came out of her daze and looked at her principal in the eyes and smiled. "How about I show you?"