A Syringe of Fun

Story Info
Tris is abducted and transformed into a sex addict.
4.7k words
4.17
80.5k
63

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tris awoke with a start, her mind reeled under the strain of awaking in an unfamiliar location. Tris had blonde hair, was 18, with dark green eyes. She was almost painfully thin, which added to the already sharp lines of her face's high cheekbones. She was small too, being maybe 160cm high at best. Her breasts matched her size, being a small B cups. Their perky and round nature making up for their small size. All of this was on display for anyone in the room she was in, as Tris realised with a start that she was stark naked. Her hands were bound behind her back and she was kneeling down on a pad of some sort. A spreader bar had been attached to her knees, keeping her legs open and putting her tight pink cunt on display. She had a ball gag in her mouth and a blindfold over her eyes, preventing her from knowing what her current surroundings were.

"Look at that honey, my newest addition is awake."

A woman was speaking, Tris struggled to recall. She knew that voice.

Before she was able to come to a conclusion however her blindfold was ripped off. Light assaulted her eyes and pain shot through her head. Slowly but surely however her eyes adjusted as the pain receded. What followed however was far less temporary and far more painful.

The voice who spoke belonged to a woman called Rose, 19 and from America originally. Rose was black haired with brown eyes. Her skin was a light olive shade, in comparison with Tris's pale white. Unlike Tris she had more meat on her bones, not enough to be considered fat but enough to round her edges out. This was most obvious with the two round orbs that were her double D chest. Furthermore she was almost tall, standing at a respectable 180cm.

What hurt wasn't knowing the women however, but rather the fact that the women, like Tris, was also on her knees. Only she was free of bindings and spreader bars. She was holding a cock out close to her face. She was softly licking the head while running one hand down it's shaft. The other hand cupped the man's balls and held them in a vice grip that surely must have been painful. The man for his part was merely making low growls and groans of pleasure.

That's what really hurt though, Tris knew that cock well. The cock in question belonged to James who stood at 190 cm tall, had brown hair and dark green eyes. He wasn't a gym junkie, but he was fit. James was, or rather had been, her boyfriend. But three days ago he had stopped answering his phone and disappeared, Tris guessed that this must have been where he went. Not that she knew exactly where 'here' was.

Oblivious to Tris's pain, Rose continued with her work on James, stroking and licking his cock, all the while maintaining that grip on his ballsack. She paused her teasing briefly, without relaxing her grip.

"Beg for it, beg for it again like the good little dog you are. Beg for it in front of your oh so precious girlfriend. Beg for me to make you cum."

James for his part never even hesitated.

"Please, please mistress. Please let me cum, I've made you cum so many times and I need it so badly."

Rose for her part simply looked Tris in the eyes and smiled.

"Well seeing as you asked so nicely, and made me cum soooo very much- '' This part of the sentence was punctuated with an over exaggerated moan. "I'll let you cum."

With that Rose released her grip on James's swollen balls, instead of resuming her strokes however she merely gave his cock the lightest little lick on its sensitive head.

"But not properly, not just yet." She said with the devil's grin.

James didn't have time to be dismayed as his cock pulsed, he was far too worked up to hold out now and his pent up orgasm softly squirted out of his cock and all over Rose's face. It was little more than a constant trickle down his cocks head and on Rose's face. She opened her mouth and took most of the load into it. Despite being ruined however the orgasm was monstrous in size. Tris remembered when James and her had held off orgasming for an entire month, even then his load hadn't been this big. Something was different for sure.

Finally the orgasm stopped and Rose licked James's cock clean. She pointed to a red reclining chair that was facing Tris and James when and sat down in it, his cock still standing at attention. Rose for her part walked past Tris and out of her vision. Tris tried to turn but found that she was restricted in her movement. She could just barely see to her left or right.

Tris finally took this moment to look around the room properly. She was kneeling in what must have been some sort of basement. It was decently lit in the light blue hue of LED lighting. Facing her was the chair James was sitting on, it was a double recliner couch, red and soft. The chair was easily able to fit 4 people side by side. To the right of the chair was the exit and to the left of it was a massive poster bed. The bed was huge, a King sized double if not bigger. Discreetly tied to each post was a strap that would hold a victim in place. Tris shivered, mostly out of fear and chill, but ever so slightly out of excitement. Tris loved being tied up. Along either side of the rooms walls ran low tables, each table had racks above them and every possible surface was filled with sex toys. Vibrators of all sizes and dispositions, dildos, condoms, fucking machines. If it could be used for sex, you could find it along that wall.

Rose tore Tris away from her inspection however after she suddenly reached out and grabbed one of her breasts from behind. Tris jumped and then moaned as Rose kneaded the tit roughly. She didn't know what it was with her today but she was far more horny than usual, let alone being far too horny considering the situation she was in.

"Tell me James my dear, what did you ever see in someone such as this? Surely there were better options."

James for his part was slowly stroking his cock, he shrugged as he answered.

"She was a good fuck, always keen for it, loved being tied up and could never say no. What more could I ask for?"

Rose for her part laughed at the statement, she stopped playing with Tris's tit and instead reached down and suddenly shoved a finger inside Tris's cunt. Then she laughed again.

"Oh she loves being tied up alright, you should feel how wet she is! To think we haven't even given her any drugs yet. God you're a horny little slut."

Rose pulled her finger out of Tris's cunt and walked over to James, in her hand she held a small sliver case and a thick golden ring. Walking slowly over to James Rose slipped the ring down over his cock all the way to the base of his balled. She flipped a little switch and the cock ring tightened in place.

"Aww really?" Asked James in an exasperated tone.

"Well I need to stay busy with Tris now don't I? Besides it's your turn to dom in an hour, you can cum then." Replied Rose, while taking the case and moving back towards Tris.

"You mean you expect me to watch Tris, for a whole hour while she starts her training, and I can't cum?"

As Rose knelt in front of Tris her small was pure evil. "Yes I do" She replied.

"You're going to go a whole hour, meanwhile I'm going to enjoy myself on that pent up cock of yours sweetie. Guess you'll just have to punish me when it's your turn."

James for his part simply remained silent and focused his attention on Tris again. All traces of kindness and love in his eyes were gone. All that remained was a wild and crazy lust. It made Tris want to cry, it made her want to spread her legs even more and let him take her then and there.

Rose started by wiping the cum James had spurted onto her off of her face and breasts. Each handful she scraped off she wiped on Tris, on her belly, on her face, on her breasts and on her pussy's lips. Tris's mind revolted while her body sent another wave of heat between her legs.

"There, you look much better with your makeup on, what do you think James?"

"I think I could stand to add a few more layers to it." replied James.

"I'm sure you could."

Rose eventually was satisfied with her handiwork and moved onto the contains of the silver case. Once she opened it Tris could see that it held two needles, one was blue and the other was red. Rose explained how they worked to her.

"The one in blue is my favourite. It will make it so cumming isn't something you do for enjoyment but something you need. Like sleep or breathing you'll need to cum every day, and only once a day if you're lucky. I knew a girl once, after she got a hit of this it was all she could do to go an hour without cumming. Makes quite the cam girl, so she should be fine. Judging from how you're reacting to this potential rape I'd say you'll be quite like her."

She paused and smiled, raising the needle she jabbed it into Tris's shoulder and pushed down on the plunger. Helpless, all Tris could do was watch as the liquid entered her bloodstream.

"It has another use to, if the user goes 48 hours without cumming, they'll slip into a hypnotic state, once there you can reprogram them completely. They'll do anything, say anything, think anything just to cum at that point. That's what happened to your boyfriend Tris. He loved you so very much, he tried so very hard to resist. But in the end he was mine. That's why all you can see now is a creature of pure lust. He is my slave and I am his. Soon we'll be your slaves too. But first things first, you have to be our slave."

Tris could already feel the drug working, her entire body was hot. Her nipples hardened to stone. Liquid built up in her pussy, she had simply never felt so wet. Rose raised the red needle and shot that into Tris's blood stream as well. For her part Tris was too focused on the changes her body was undergoing to notice. Rose started to speak again.

"This one's a little bit different. See the more teased you are, the sooner you enter the hypnotic state. But if you have a orgasim then everything becomes reset. Males? They are simple. You slap a cock ring on and no matter how hard they try they'll never be able to cum. See?"

Rose pointed behind her and Tris looked over her shoulder. James was staring at her, the lust in his eyes more powerful than ever. He stroked his cock furiously but he seemed utterly unable to get some relief. Tris felt a drop of wetness run down her inner thigh.

"But women? Women are sooo much harder. Pun not intended. Women?" Rose shook her head.

"You can't just constantly tease a woman and expect her to not cum, sooner or later it'll happen. Now I could just wait 48 hours until you break under the strain of your new body, but I don't want to do that. Then I'd have to keep you chained up, you'd need to be fed. It'd just be a real pain. That's where this toy comes into effect."

Tris felt the heat at her clit intensify, far beyond the rest of her body. Lust burst from between her legs and she arched her head back as far as her restraints would allow her to go. She wanted to cum so badly!

I don't need it! I don't want it! She thought, but her body betrayed her. Her hips thrusted of their own accord, trying to get any sort of sensation. Tris felt something begin to push out from her clit. When she looked down she realised it was slowly growing. Fast and faster the nubs growth increased. It was almost an inch long now and had just started to thicken.

"This is going to give you a cock Tris. A cock which I'm going to tease, until you break."

Rose watched as Tris's clit continued to expand, 2 inches, 3 inches. 5 minutes in it was about the length and thickness of a finger.

"I wonder how much you'll grow too? I used this on James and his cock doubled in size. Doubled! I could barely fit it inside myself. I had a fair go but in the end I just had to use the milking machine."

Suddenly Rose snapped her fingers and pointed at James.

"You, milking machine, now." She ordered.

"What with this on?" He nervously asked

"Only another 50 minutes, I'm sure you'll live." Rose replied with a smile full of poison.

James got up from the couch and moved over to a table. He grabbed a section cup there and wheeled one of the smaller tables over to the couch. It was then that Tris realised it was a fucking machine and not in fact a table. James inserted the suction cup into the machine and aligned the machine with his cock. With a flick of a switch the machine started. The suction cup sucked James's cock forward and attached onto the base of his balls, giving an airtight seal. The machine started to vibrate while also moving back and forward along his length. While the vibrations seemed mild and the stroking was slow it was enough to cause James's eyes to roll up into the back of his head. He clearly wished to cum.

10 minutes had passed now and Tris's cock was at 4 inches.

After 15 minutes it was at 5.

After 20 minutes it was at 6, and had started to take a shape that resembled a cock.

After 25 minutes Tris was now the unwilling owner of a 6 inch cock. It was fairly thin for it's length, being only about 2cm thick. Rose for her part didn't seem to mind at all. During the wait time Rose had moved over to the racks and had grabbed a 7 inch dildo which she was now mercilessly ramming into her cunt. She had cum twice already and with each thrust a little more moisture ran down her tights, she was about to cum again.

The whole time she had been right in front of Tris, her legs spread. One arm working the dildo the other pulling and massaging each of her two massive breasts. She was so close to Tris that every now and then she was able to lean forward and push her breasts into Tris's. She did it again and started wiggling side to side, each of her hard nipples brushing against Tris's smaller, but no less hard ones. Every now and then her inner thigh, or her hand or her dildo would brush against Tris's cock and Tris would be unable to stop herself from thrusting into the air. Her new cock and the drugs in her system had made her so horny, she felt like she was going to die if she didn't get to cum soon.

A feeling James probably shared, 20 minutes on the milking machine and another 30 to go. Tris had no idea how he was going to survive it. Already he was moaning out, begging Rose to let him cum. Rose breathlessly replied:

"Not yet baby, but soon I- ohhhh I promise, ooooh mmm ok?"

She smiled at Tris

"First thing first, I need to wet this new cock."

With that she started to thrust the dildo into her cunt with all the speed she could manage. She had lost her self control and Tris could tell, as every 2nd or 3rd blow with the dildo ended with Tris's cock getting unintentionally smacked around. It wasn't enough to make Tris cum however, and the pain and denial brought a tear to her eye. Rose's other hand reached down and started to rub her own clit with furious abandon. Rose's breaths were nothing more or less than the wild pants of a lust filled animal in heat. Her moans were now loud wordless screams. Barely 15 second later she started to talk.

"Here it comes, here it CUMS! OHHHH! GOD! YES! YES! YESSSSSSS. I'M CUMMMMMMING"

She quickly whipped the dildo out of her pussy and rubbed her clit as fast and hard as she could manage. Whereas before she had, had small orgasms around the dildo this time she squirted hard out of her cunt. Her ejaculation shot out of her cunt and sprayed onto Tris. Soon Tris's thighs, belly, cunt and cock were all covered in Rose's juices.

After the explosive orgasm fell back away from Tris, she panted heavily, lying in a puddle of her own cum. Tris had never been so jealous of someone. Her cocks precum and her cunts wetness mixed with Roses ejaculation and slowly leaked down her thighs, forming a puddle of sex beneath her.

"Rose?!" James's voice was nothing short of desperate. Rose for her part was still recovering from her orgasm, she simply waved her arm towards Tris.

"Yo- you do it, cum on her face or something."

James didn't waste a second, Tris could swear he teleported to her side. One second his cock was stuffed in the milking machine, desperately pulsing away. The next he was free and erect in front of her. The ring was off and his length stood as hard as iron. It took three strokes before his denied orgasm exploded in full force. Blast and blast of cum came pouring out from his cock, covering Tris's face and tits. For the last few squirts he turned away from the cum soaked Tris towards Rose. Cum continued to spew forth and rained down on Roses prone form. By the end of his massive orgasium James had sprewed forth a little over a liter of sperm from his cock.

"Mmmm, do you like that Tris?" asked Rose as she slowly got up.

"That's almost 6 hours of denial and ruined orgasms at work, plus the permanent side effects of cock serum I gave him. The cock may shrink but something always remains. The same will be for you."

Rose was on her knees in front of James and took his cock in her mouth. She took his still hard cock down her throat easily. Gagging on his cock before retreating to breath.

"You'll be like him too, you know. Forget the cock, you'll be addicted to sex from now on. The desire you feel right now. That frustration? No matter how many times you cum it will never go away."

As if to prove her point Rose continued to deep throat James cock, every time she did her throat bulged. Her large cum covered tits swung with the effort. Tris wished she could reach out and suck, and pull and play...

No! It's an illusion, it's just lust! Don't give in!

Warned a voice in Tris's head

But I need to cum so bad, my cock needs to cum! I need to cum!

Replied another

James came again, his cock shooting his load down Rachel's throat. Rose for her part swallowed as much as she could before she had to give up. She pushed him away and the rest of his orgasm landed on her chest. Her already wet tits were given yet another layer of cum. Despite it all James was still hard. Rose picked up his discarded cock ring and slid it into place onto his member once more. She smirked at him and turned back to Tris

"See Tris, he'll always be hard. Same as you so long as you have that cock. You'll always have your juices running down her legs, you'll never be able to focus on anything other than sex. You are a creature of lust now. One that is soon to be forever bonded to me. I will use you for everything you are worth. I will take you in every way imaginable and I will make you do so many, many shameful things. The best part is you'll always beg me for more."

Rose had been crawling towards Tris as she spoke, her large tits dangling and swaying as she moved. Cum dripping from her nipples. She moved slowly over to Tris and slipped another cock ring over her 6 inch length. The band was cold to the touch. It tightened suddenly, not to the point of being painful but the discomfort was obvious.

Rose grabbed the dildo she had been using and lined up with Tris's cunt. She looked her victim dead in the eyes before inserting the toy's full 7 inch length in one quick thrust. Tris was so wet that all she felt was pleasure from the act. Her pussy clamped down on the dildo, as if it was a cock she was trying to milk. Her cock jumped and pulsed. But the constant pressure of the cock ring denied her orgasm.

Rose's eyes remained locked onto Tris's as she slowly worked the dildo back and forth, in and out. Tris was so sensitive it felt like she was having a constant orgasm without a climax. She was on the very peak of pleasure, but the ring prevented her from being pushed over the edge. It was so cruel that tears started to fall from her eyes.

I'll do anything! Anything! Just let me cum!

Thought Tris. Rose seemed to know exactly what she was thinking.

"You do exactly as I say pretty little girl and I'll reward you with pleasure like you've never known. You are and will always be mine. You've given into your lust, I can see it. You've given into me and you will be rewarded."

12