A Syringe of Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose reached behind Tris and released her arms from their bindings.

"Raise your arms above your head."

Tris followed the command without hesitation.

"Good girl" said Rose, as she started to undo the spreader bar with one hand, while the other continued the slow thrusting of the dildo into and out of Tris's dripping cunt. Once the spreader bar was removed Tris was responsible for keeping her own legs apart. She widened them slightly, wanting to please her mistress. Rose smiled and undid the ball gag. Tris hadn't noticed the ache in her jaw until that point. She didn't notice it now either. Instead she had only one thing she wanted to say.

"I am yours Rose from now until forever. So please please please make me cum! Suck my cock, fuck my pussy, my ass, my mouth. Cover me in your cum I don't care just pleeeease let me cum!"

Rose held a finger up to Tris's mouth.

"Shhhh my darling, soon. I promise you, I'll give your cock the very best first orgasm. But for now I need you to lie down."

Rose gave her a little push and Tris relented, laying down onto the same mat she had been kneeling on before. Rose worked her way up and straddled Tris. Tris's erect cock lining up perfectly with Rose's wet pussy. Rose shoved the dildo as far in as it could go and Tris moaned. Then she turned it's vibration feature on and Tris moaned even louder.

"P-please mistress, please F- ohhhh FUCK! My cock. PPPPPlease, let me c-c-cummm!"

Rose grabbed one of Tris's tits tightly and smiled.

"Soon my dear."

She began to lower herself down, slowly impaling herself on Tris's impressive length. Her pussy was unlikely anything Tris had felt, wet and warm, like the woman who it belonged to its grip on her was vice tight. Tris's cock bounced and pulsed. She was unable to stop herself from thrusting into that hole of absolute pleasure. She was right on the edge of orgasm and unable to go over.

Rose for her part simply stayed as still as possible and waved James over.

"Cum on big boy. I need someone in my ass too you know."

James had already been lubing up his cock and he walked over. Tris's thrusting made lining his cock up with Rose's ass a pain but he managed. Slowly but surely he entered her arsehole to the moans from both Rose and Tris. Rose from the sheer overwhelming pleasure of having both her holes filled at once and Tris because Rose's pussy had just gotten that much tighter around her iron hard cock.

"Alright you two" said Rose.

"You're mine now, so be a pair of good slaves and fuck me like nothing you've ever fucked before."

Neither had to be told twice. James thrusted powerfully into and almost out if Roses ass. Tris worked with her body to thrust even deeper into Rose's cunt, bottoming out every time. The two worked well together and alternated their thrusts so that one entered as the other pulled out. Rose screamed under the assault of constant pleasure and friction.

Rose worked with them as well, thrusting towards Tris as Tris entered and back towards James when he did the same. It was like she was on a roller coaster and there was no way to get off. No matter which way she moved cock and pleasure would meet her.

"Yes, yes, yes, YES! YES! YES! FUCK ME YOU DIRTY SLAVES. FUCK ME YOU CUM HUNGRY FUCKS. FUCK ME WITH ALL YOU HAVE. AND CUM!

Rose's hand flew down to between where her and Tris joined. She hit the switch and the cock ring opened, releasing all Tris's built up pleasure while she was buried hilt deep in Rose's cunt.

Tris had been in a state of barely controlled bliss but now she was left loose. Her new cock exploded in Rose's cunt, cum shooting out of her. With two mere pulses she had filled Rose's cunt. Everytime she shot her load cum shot out either side of her cock. Her pussy also came and she squirted out her juices around the vibrating dildo still inside her. All Tris could do as her eyes rolled back was to make a constant scream of wordless pleasure.

Rose came as the feeling of Tris' cum filling her up sent her over the edge. Her cunt clamping down ferociously, trying to milk Tris' and James's cocks as she arched her back and screamed. As her orgasm died down she fell forward, hugging Tris closely and bringing them both down onto the floor.

The only one who hadn't cum was James, who's cock ring hadn't been unlocked by Rose. He pulled out of her ass, his cock throbbing painfully, panting in lust as he looked at the two girls he wanted to ravish.

Tris for her part felt something in her mind crack as she finally released the massive load she hadn't even realised she produced. Rose had stopped moving, but Tris wasn't satisfied. She wanted more. She looked up to see James standing before her, she realised that his lust crazed eyes were merely a mirror image of her own. That she had been turned into someone who was ungodly horny, even immediately after release.

James had been toyed with and edged for the better part of 7 hours now. Tris had just came. She was almost as horny as him. Tris began to thrust into Rose once more, slowly moving her cock back and forth into the prone women above her. Rose moaned in agreement with the treatment. But Tris' pleasure was ruined when James stepped over and hit the switch on her cock ring, preventing her from cumming once again.

He smirked at the two prone women.

"It's my turn." he said.

12