A - T Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brett slid his hands along Shannon's thighs until he could gently spread Shannon's labia. He blew a gentle stream at Shannon's clit. Shannon shivered and caressed the top of his head. When Brett pressed his lip against her clit and pushed his tongue inside her again, Shannon's back arched, her knees came together, capturing his head between her thighs.

When Brett looked up again, Callie and Shannon were kissing passionately. Callie's cheek flexed as their tongues tangled. Shannon rolled onto her side, forcing him to stop licking and teasing her. Callie lay on her side facing Shannon for a moment until Shannon pushed her onto her back and crawled on top of her. Callie's legs came up and wrapped around Shannon's waist.

Brett knelt at Shannon's buttocks and caressed her back while he watched them, lost for the moment in the pleasure they were bringing each other. Shannon slid down Callie's torso and stopped to admire Callie's breasts before gently massaging them. Shannon pinched a nipple and encircled a bit of the nipple with her lips. The large areola stretched as Shannon sucked it in. Callie moaned and her hips pivoted against Shannon's belly as Shannon lavished attention on Callie's breasts.

Shannon slid the rest of the way down Callie's body until her face was above Callie's groin. She lowered her head then slid her knees up under her, raising her buttocks. Callie gasped, threw her head back, and entangled her fingers in Shannon's hair. Brett felt fingernails grazing his thigh. He leaned back and looked down. Shannon's hand was waving back and forth, fingers fluttering, apparently seeking his cock. Brett leaned back toward Shannon and positioned himself so she could find what she was looking for. She briefly fondled his testicles before sliding her hand along his length.

Shannon guided his cock inside her. Brett slid easily into the warm, slick orifice, already stretched to accommodate him by Callie's fingers. He held himself there for a moment, enjoying the pressure and warmth that enveloped his shaft. When Shannon pushed back against him, Brett gently held her hips and began slowly stroking in and out. Shannon's head began moving back and forth rapidly between Callie's legs. Callie's moans got louder, emanating from deep in her gut.

Shannon didn't like slow pace of his strokes. When only the head of his cock was still inside her, she slammed her buttocks into his hips. Brett quickened the pace of his strokes. Brett couldn't see what Shannon was doing in Callie's groin, but he saw Shannon's right shoulder moving rapidly as she stroked fingers in and out of Callie. Brett watched Callie's responses closely.

Callie's face was flushed. Her breathing alternated between long, soft sighs and short, desperate gasps. There were moments when her entire body seemed to vibrate. Brett wondered if she always responded like that.

Shannon started moaning as his cock slid in and out and his hips collided with hers. The vibrations of Shannon's moans stimulated an intense response from Callie. Her hips humped up and down several times. Her body stiffened and she groaned loudly. She held Shannon's head while she shook through a series of orgasmic jolts.

Callie eventually pushed Shannon away. Shannon lifted her head, but her shoulder continued to move rhythmically as she slid fingers in and out of Callie. Callie twisted and writhed away from Shannon. Shannon threw her head up and held position on her hands and knees while Brett continued to slide in and out of her rapidly.

Callie got on her knees, rested her head on Shannon's back, and wrapped her arms around Shannon's waist. Shannon stiffened suddenly and Brett felt his sac brush up against Callie's fingertips as she rubbed Shannon's clit. When Shannon started to moan loudly, Callie looked up at him with a wicked smile, rolled onto her back, and slid under Shannon. Callie wrapped her arms around Shannon's waist and held on tightly.

Shannon arched her back up and gasped. Callie's tongue contacted the head of Brett's cock when it briefly slipped out of Shannon. While his cock slid in and out of Shannon, Callie flicked her tongue against Shannon's clit. Each time his cockhead made an appearance, Callie's tongue swiped across the glans. Shannon was taking shallow, rapid breaths as Callie and Brett worked in concert to push her beyond her limits.

Shannon's shoulders began to shake. Brett felt a spasm grip his cock. Shannon cried out and began thrashing back against him. Callie couldn't continue what she was doing and fell back onto the bed.

'Hard, Brett! Fuck her hard now, Brett!' Callie cried out.

'Yes! Harder! Faster!' Shannon gasped breathlessly as she fell forward.

Brett did his best to obey Callie's command and fulfill Shannon's anxious request, stroking in and out as hard and fast as he could manage. Each forward thrust ended with a thwack as his hips collided with Shannon's buttocks. And each collision was answered with a choked cry of pleasure from Shannon. Brett held Shannon's hips tightly as he thrusted into her. Callie couldn't avoid rubbing his cock as her fingers rubbed Shannon's clit.

Though the sensations Brett was experiencing were excruciatingly pleasurable, the effort was exacting a toll. Brett was soaked in perspiration. He struggled to keep up with his body's demand for oxygen. Brett was on the edge of collapsing when the pins and needles sensation began in his scrotum. He couldn't maintain the pace, so he increased the force behind each thrust.

As the sensation in his scrotum began to spread, Shannon began to make a high-pitched moan that caught in her throat. The sound grew louder and more intense but hadn't yet been set free when Brett pushed his cock into Shannon one last time. While Brett held her hips tightly to his, his cock buried inside her, Shannon's vaginal walls began to spasm. The sensations accompanying ejaculation spread rapidly. His cockhead pulsed several times while his body emptied its seed into Shannon.

Shannon finally gave voice to what had been building in her gut and howled as she, too, was overwhelmed with pleasure. Brett held her hips tightly against him while his upper body jerked with each pulse of his cockhead. Brett pulled back and pushed in again as the sensations began to decrease in intensity. Another spasm of Shannon's vagina triggered a second wave of pleasure that drained the last of his strength. Brett let go of Shannon and fell back onto the mattress.

Shannon collapsed on top of Callie. Brett watched as her body twitched and writhed as her over-stimulated nervous system crashed. Callie looked up Brett, smiled, opened her mouth and buried her face in Shannon's groin, her arms wrapped tightly around Shannon's upper thighs.

Shannon's head lifted, she howled 'Oh, god, no!' and began thrashing violently as Callie licked and sucked every overstimulated nerve she could find. Shannon shook and thrashed for a minute or so and then collapsed, incapable of further movement.

Once Shannon stopped thrashing, Callie's head fell back, and her face came back into view. Her lower face and lips glistened. A globule of semen trailed from her lips down her cheek. Callie turned to face him and smiled. Brett watched in amazement as she swiped her teeth with her tongue, stuck it out, and pulled it back into her mouth. More semen collected on her lips and then ran down her cheek.

Callie twisted her torso and Shannon rolled off top of her onto her back. Shannon was taking slow deep breaths. She looked dazed. Callie moved up alongside Shannon and kissed her softly. Brett found the strength to crawl up the bed and lie next to Shannon, opposite Callie. Shannon rolled onto her side, facing him, and leaned her head into his chest.

They stayed like that for some time; Shannon facing Brett; Callie snuggled up against Shannon's back. When Callie reached around Shannon and caressed Shannon's breast, Shannon sighed softly.

'Callie, you're evil,' Shannon said with a sleepy smile as she looked into Brett's eyes.

Callie's face appeared above Shannon's shoulder, wearing a grin. 'It was your idea, Shannon,' Callie said with a giggle. 'You talked me into it. Remember?'

'Yeah, you were so hard to convince,' Shannon giggled.

Callie smiled at Brett. 'Are up for an encore?' she asked as she reached across Shannon and ran her fingers along the length of his still wet cock.

Brett felt his cock begin to stiffen as Callie's fingers gently caressed him. Shannon moaned when Callie rubbed the head of his stiffening cock against her abdomen. Callie guided the head between Shannon's legs. She rubbed it along Shannon's sex until Shannon's leg came up. Then she slid the head along Shannon's labia. Callie began stroking Brett's cock as she rubbed the head against Shannon's clit. Shannon began breathing hard as Callie teased her.

Brett enjoyed what Callie was doing. But good as it felt, Brett craved the warmth and pressure of being inside Shannon again. Brett tried to gently push into Shannon, but Callie repositioned his cock, so it missed its goal.

Shannon's arousal was growing rapidly. Breaths were coming shallower and faster, punctuated by little gasps and moans. The end of Brett's cock was getting wetter. Warm droplets struck his abdomen each time his cockhead popped past Shannon's clit. Shannon began an unceasing moan as Callie increased the stimulation of Shannon's clit with the rubbery knob at the top of Brett's cock.

Shannon's hips came forward suddenly, seemingly trying to maneuver so that Brett's cock could enter her. She gasped loudly and cried out as one last slide of his cockhead across her clit set her off. Callie released her hold on his cock and slid her fingers into Shannon. Shannon shook violently as an orgasm ripped through her. Callie's fingers moved in and out of Shannon rapidly. Shannon continued to shake as Callie fucked her with two fingers.

Brett had been approaching his own release when Callie abandoned his cock to finger Shannon to orgasm. Through all she was experiencing, Shannon somehow realized Callie had left him in a state of frustrated arousal.

Between gasps, Shannon said, 'In my mouth, Brett! I want you to cum, too!'

As soon as Brett slid up the bed and sat next to her, Shannon rolled onto her belly, grasped his cock, took it between her lips. She swirled her tongue around his glans. While she cupped his sac with one hand, the other stroked his cock rapidly. The incredible warmth and stimulation had him on the verge of ejaculating almost instantly.

Callie watched Shannon suck his cock while she fingered Shannon. Shannon's orgasm kept intensifying until she could finally take no more. Her body stiffened. Her legs shook. Her hand stopped stroking Brett's cock. A muffled cry and the intense vibration that accompanied it pushed Brett beyond his own limits, sending intense sensations of pleasure throughout his body.

Shannon choked slightly as Brett emptied his seed into her warm, wet mouth. The pressure on his cockhead increased when she swallowed, coaxing a second ejaculation, accompanied by another jolt to his nervous system. Another swallow coaxed yet another jolt that sent a chill up his spine as his cock spasmed for the last time.

Callie stopped fingering Shannon when Brett's cock slipped from between Shannon's lips. Brett watched in amazement while Shannon shivered and twitched as the sensations firing across her synapses gradually subsided. Callie spooned with Shannon, holding her and gently caressing her hip. When Shannon finally stilled, Callie kissed the back of her shoulder and smiled at Brett before rolling away and getting out of bed. Brett watched her strut to the bathroom, obviously pleased with herself.

Brett heard the toilet flush and water running into the sink for several minutes. When Callie returned, she walked to the Brett's side of the bed, leaned forward and kissed him on the forehead. 'Time to get some sleep,' she said with a smile as she climbed into the other bed and pulled the covers over herself.

Brett had been caressing Shannon's head as he sat next to her. Her breaths were relaxed now. When Brett slid down to lie next to her, Brett realized Shannon was already asleep. He soon joined her.

Callie let Shannon and Brett sleep past checkout time. She went to the desk and arranged another night while they slept. When she returned, she brought breakfast and woke them. Brett had a craving for a bagel with cream cheese, lox, tomato, and onion. But this was rural Virginia. Brett happily accepted and wolfed down the overcooked scrambled eggs, ham, cold dry toast, and grits out of a Styrofoam box. Shannon ate the same, with only slightly less enthusiasm.

They spent the rest of the day wandering the town. After replenishing their supplies and lounging by the hotel pool, they got a good night's sleep. They found our way to a nearby diner for an early breakfast the next morning before hitting the trail again.

The heat and humidity returned with a vengeance. The next weeks were brutal. Late afternoon showers most days brought a too brief respite from the heat. After the rain ended, the sun reappeared and the heat with it. The humidity got far worse. Nighttime brought little relief. Overnight temperatures remained uncomfortably high and the humidity made the nights as oppressive as the days. Sleep was difficult in the heavy, stultifying air.

With no let-up in the heat and humidity, they began to talk about looking forward to returning to civilization. By the time they reached the PA 16 parking area, they were ready to put an end to their trip. It had been seventy days since Terry and Brett began their journey. Brett spent a total of sixty-one days hiking, covering over eleven hundred miles when side trips were included. Shannon and Callie had started a little later and further north after visiting with friends in Tennessee.

It was late afternoon when Shannon, Callie, and Brett made their way into Waynesboro, PA. They found a hotel, but this time took two rooms. Though the oppressive heat every night precluded any opportunity be together again, Shannon and Brett had continued to bond after their tryst with Callie. Both believed they were well on the way to developing a serious relationship. After dinner with Callie, Shannon and Brett spent a memorable night together, relishing the excitement of their developing bond while luxuriating in the air-conditioned hotel room.

In the morning before they got up, Shannon wanted to talk.

'I want to tell you something now rather than have you learn about it later,' she began. 'I don't live alone and haven't for some time.'

'You have a roommate?' Brett asked.

'It's more complicated than that,' she continued. 'And if you don't want to see me anymore, I'd rather know now.'

Brett wasn't sure where the conversation was going but couldn't stop himself from asking a stupid question. 'Your roommate is a guy you're in a relationship with?' Brett asked, thinking he wasn't going to like learning that. If she'd sleep with him while still living with another man, he was going to have serious trust issues.

'Well, yes. But not for the reason you might think,' she continued haltingly.

'What the hell are you trying to tell me, Shannon?' Brett asked, frustrated by the oblique path of the conversation.

'I live with my son. He's five-years-old.'

Brett couldn't stop himself from laughing. Brett thought of himself as reasonably intelligent, but he had been downright obtuse over the preceding minutes. Of course, she'd be worried about how he'd react to a child and want to know sooner than later. Shannon looked ready to burst into tears.

Brett forced himself to stop laughing. 'Where is he now?'

'He's spending the summer with my parents near Phoenix. They pushed all year to get me to let them have him for the summer. When Callie suggested this trip, I relented. Mom and Dad have a pool. They planned to take him to Disneyland and the Grand Canyon. They'll bring him home next week in time to start kindergarten,' she told him, wary of Brett's sudden change in tone.

'Where's his father?' Brett asked.

'He's not in the picture. When he found out I was pregnant, he dumped me and dropped out of school. I don't know where he is, but he made clear he wanted no part of a child.'

'I look forward to meeting your son,' Brett told Shannon.

Shannon looked relieved, but still had more on her mind. 'I don't want you to meet him just yet. I want us to know each other better before you meet him.'

'When you're ready, Shannon. He's your son. It should be your decision when or if he meets me,' Brett told her.

Shannon hugged him tightly. 'I hoped you'd understand.'

'Shannon, I'm not going to make any promises right now other than I still want to see you. Your son doesn't change that. Maybe we'll be great together, and lifelong. But it's also possible we might not.'

'That's why I don't want you to meet him yet,' Shannon said with a frown. 'I don't want him to get attached to you and get hurt if we go our separate ways. Now, let's get moving before Callie comes over and beats on the door. She'll let everyone here know she thinks we're in here screwing the morning away.'

'She would, too,' Brett said with a laugh.

'Without even thinking about it.'

Brett rented a car and they drove to Baltimore together. They had booked their flights over the phone the previous night before going to dinner. Though they were all going through Phoenix, they couldn't get a flight together. Callie opted to leave late that afternoon. Shannon and Brett managed to get seats together on an early flight the next morning.

Brett sat in the exit row window seat, looking out at the rain clouds in the distance to the north. Shannon sat next to him with the arm raised so it didn't separate them. Brett stared out the window, thinking about everything that had happened that summer. He had to thank Terry for talking him out of going to his parents for the rest of the summer. It really had been an adventure he was happy for. It had been difficult, with unexpected but rewarding experiences. And some unfortunate incidents. He was also glad that the trek was over. He was relaxed. He couldn't remember the last time he felt this good. Or even if he ever had.

Shortly after snacks were served, Shannon fell asleep, with her head on his shoulder, a magazine in one hand, the other on his thigh. When the flight attendants came by again with the beverage cart Shannon was still asleep. Brett ordered a beer for himself, a wine for Shannon, and water for both. When he reached into his pocket for his wallet, Shannon was awakened by his shift in position. She sat upright, unsure of her surroundings. She glanced a smile at the flight attendant then turned to Brett. Her face lit up as she realized it hadn't all been a dream. It wasn't Callie sitting next to her. Brett returned the smile, thinking his adventure might be far from over.