All Comments on 'A Taboo Christmas'

by SoSweet330

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
RapidResponderRapidResponderover 8 years ago
4/5

Well-written piece, mechanically, although a number of paragraphs were too long and could have been split into two or three shorter ones. The story content was believable and one could easily see these events unfolding IRL. It's my feeling that a story that is more likely to actually occur is more attractive to readers. One question…Whatever possessed you to use the word "cerulean?" It didn't fit the rest of your vocabulary and authors who sprinkle their work with token "brainy" words risk sounding pretentious and superior. All in all, though, a commendable effort!

daddy1950daddy1950over 8 years ago
So sweet (the story, and I guess you are too)

Loved it. I've 'said' it many times, romantic couplings are the best and family ties are always a bonus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
We want more!

So sweet, sensual, hot, well paced and beliveable at the same time! Romance between siblings, and one as pure as this, is the best! There has to be more to this jewel, specially since the decided to make it work no matter the consequeances.

5* without a doubt in sight!

xxdragonxxxxdragonxxover 8 years ago
well done

Interesting well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story!

Wow! What a really well written story. I was hoping that it would have been longer!

Please expound upon what you have written! I look forward to reading it! By the way I rated your story five stars.

writerjabwriterjabover 8 years ago
I liked it!

I don't read for mechanics. I read for what the heart is saying. I hope you continue, but wherever this goes, or if it goes further, it was a sweet story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful!!

A very beautiful and touching work of art!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic

I love this, the shear romance, the sexual scenes, and the forbidden love was well placed and we'll played out. I'd love for you to continue this story! I gave you 5 stars

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
Sweet and from the heart

Well done miss! You managed to capture the essence of pure-hearted romance between siblings that I (and many others) adore the most. The romance with a slow progress over many years, the simply tantalising first kiss, the consequent confession and the final culmination in sexual act made this my instant favourite. The feelings and doubts were life like, the trepidation in the first steps was palpable and their final decisions were simply heart melting. I do believe you put your heart into this one and it payed of immensely, thank you!

Yet one thing remains to be said - this is simply too good not to have a sequel(s)! At least let us how the put their decisions into practice and a bit more backstory wouldn't hurt to that cause.

I gave 5* both for the effort and to encourage you to write more on this high level!

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
Captain_fapulus comments were spot on.

OMG, You definitely have to follow this up with a sequel. The only fault I could find with this story was, it was to short.. 5 stars doesn't seem enough for your effort with this

SirBigfootSirBigfootover 8 years ago
Amazing

Great story, cant wait for the next chapter. Well Done!!!

NymfoholicNymfoholicover 8 years ago
How Sweet!

I loved your story. The characters were wonderful! I'd love to hear more about them soon...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not Bad

not great,but will be interested in what happens Next

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love and lust

deep, deep love and mind-blowing lust make for the most satisfying sex. And the best place to find them is within the nuclear family. I love it when a father introduces his little princess to his fat veiny daddy-dick by sliding it up her adorable little coochie. And when a boy sticks his fat young cock up the same warm wet welcoming cunt he came out of. And when, as in this excellent story, a big brother gives it to his kid sister--good and hard!--as she cums like crazy. Jon and Becca love each other to pieces. They grew up together, and his sis's cute little snatch was the first one Jon ever saw, as her bro's package, his chubby penis hanging down over his loaded balls, was the first male equipment Becca ever laid her eyes on. That's the way it is with brothers and sisters, and these early repeated impressions always leave their mark. When they discover what's supposed to go into what, a bulb lights up over their heads, and the boy slides his powerful prick up his baby sister's tight little twat and gives her the hot incestuous fuck she's got coming to her. It's only right and proper that the first jets of semen shot up her pretty little cunt should come from her sibling's heavy brotherly balls and the first time the boy shoots his semen up a female it should be his kid sister's sweet little slit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MOVING right along..................

A repetitive scenariio leads to a baby...............

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Start!

Keep the stories coming.

Robinius1Robinius1over 8 years ago
Very Nice Indeed.

Well written. A pleasure to read. Kudos SoSweet330!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Pretty decent for a short one, though I have no clue why they were covered in a sheen of sweat when he only managed three strokes, lol. ...three strokes, so sad! Hehe. I sure as hell would have let her go down on me first if I were him, at least he would hopefully put on a good showing a bit later! I've been wound for sound before, your chest just feels like you're going to explode, but even then I was good for twenty minutes. .. .I guess three strokes is OK though since they say most guys only last from three to seven minutes anyway... I just can't fucking imagine that!

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusalmost 6 years ago
Sweet and fulfilling

Thank you for writing this beautiful tale of love and completion. They were meant to be a couple and I can certainly see them staying together even as they move beyond the being in love intoxication to actual loving. But as it sounds like their parents have managed to keep some of the joys of being in love, can we expect anything less for Jon and Becca? Thank you for sharing with us your beautiful and life affirming story.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
The story...

was much more powerful when love is involved...

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114u10 months ago

Beautifully done.

There’s nothing that compare with the love of a brother /sister(in all aspects;)

With that said.I too have a similar situation with my older sis(by 5yrs) that developed through out the years and became stronger since. Ironically there’s 5 siblings total but the others are married with kids and we’re the only two still single.

She is the oldest at 53,I’m the second to youngest at 48. So to quote your last words………”Consequences be dammed” We both enjoy our little secret and love each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous