All Comments on 'A Tale by Josie and Brian Ch. 02'

by gentaruki

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
blackwatereagleblackwatereagleover 9 years ago
Oh wow....

another well written story from Gen.

" "

two up again.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
face it, mom's making a lot of sense

When his mother asks her boy to fuck her, Brian says, "Mom, no, I can't do that... You're my mother." She replies, "So? She's your sister and you popped her little cherry, you fucked her bloody. I'm your mother. You came out of my vagina, might as well go back up in there like I've secretly always wanted." Honestly, it doesn't seem fair that Brian fucks his sister Josie over and over again and refuses to give his own mother the hot incestuous fuck she needs. What a rotten kid. Between his legs he's got a big hard cock and a pair of hot young balls filled to the brim with creamy semen. Why not give his mom a mother's share of family cock and family semen? Well, he does, and he does a real good job with his cock up the same cunt he came out of. (Of course, he should have blown his balls right up inside his mom, up where he was once a baby, not on her stomach.) No way should he have said out loud that Josie was the better fuck. Very hurtful and ungentlemanly. A true gentleman never makes remarks like that about family twats he's fucked. 5 stars, naturally, an excellent story.

lemonheadslemonheadsabout 9 years ago

Very good, can't wait to see where you go from here

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Talk of favorites is bad, that might lead to something...

Still quite hot

There was a bit of talk of love in the first chapter, I wonder how that will develop?

ScottishTexanScottishTexan12 months ago

And there it is...another trope! So typically boring to add one or both parents to a brother/sister incest story. Epic failure! I won't waste any more of my valuable time reading this crap. Automatic 1/5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous