A Tale from Neo Aurora

Story Info
Billy does what he has to do to get by.
10.7k words
4.48
2.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story includes: female domination, impregnation fetish

Billy sat on the bed in his apartment, as there was nowhere else to sit in this bland metal cuboid. The layout of this room was ruthlessly efficient, meaning that the bed occupied a significant percentage of the floor area, and a chair would have taken up space that he simply couldn't afford to waste. Thankfully he was at least one of the lucky ones who got to have a window, not that the view was much to speak of. Outside, the grim city of Neo Aurora was bathed in its usual perpetual drizzle under a dark indigo evening sky. Taxis darted through the gaps between buildings, and Billy scanned the windows of the building opposite for signs of life. His gaze eventually fell upon another man, of a similar age to his own. He watched him for a while, willing their eyes to meet so that they could share a glance, a brief unspoken connection. Eventually he gave up and returned his attention to the entertainment screen.

Living in Neo Aurora wasn't much of a life, but Billy was used to it now. He knew that once upon a time, men had ruled the planet, but no-one ever really talked about that now. It had been a different planet back then - bright during the day, the spaces between the cities full of life and vigour. People used to travel between cities a lot more, as much for the pleasure of the journey, as for the variety to be found at the destination. The population of men and women were roughly equal in number, and the men did the hard work, while the women did the cooking and cleaning. Even just thinking about it now was making him feel down, so he tried to distract himself, but the more he tried to think about other things, the worse it got.

He looked out of the window again, gazing up at the shining spires that towered above the other buildings. Those spires are where the women lived in luxury, and from where they directed the running of the city. Billy had been inside those spires a couple of times, and knew that he was soon going to have to go inside again. Most men in the city didn't work at all, and accepted the lowest tier of accommodation and food that was available to them. They watched sports and drunk their allowance of beer, and when the beer ran out then they went home together to partake in one of the few forms of pleasure that were still available to them. Billy had a job in maintenance, which didn't pay much, but it meant that he was able to afford an apartment with a window, and could eat decent food a couple of times a week. More importantly, it kept him busy, which made the time pass a little quicker.

But the money was running low, and he was at risk of losing the apartment. Even losing it for one single night would be a catastrophe, as he'd have to rejoin a waiting list and would be stuck in a basic apartment for who knows how long. He needed an extra infusion, and soon. When men needed a lot of money in Neo Aurora, there was only one place to go, and that was the spires. Billy took a deep breath, and decided there was no point putting this off any longer. He touched the entertainment screen, selected the option to search for employment, and scrolled to 'B' for 'Breeding'.

* * *

Three days later, the taxi arrived to collect him. As per the instructions, he had been on a strict dietary regimen for the last two days, consuming no alcohol or other non-essential substances. He climbed into the taxi, the door closing automatically behind him. It accelerated smoothly up to cruising speed then maintained a brisk velocity on its predetermined course. Drizzle spattered the windows and the buildings whizzed by outside, too fast to pick out any details. As the journey continued for much longer than expected, Billy realised he was travelling further than he ever could remember in his life. It was standard procedure that a man never returned to the same spire twice, but his journey had already taken him past dozens of them - he wondered why it hadn't been possible to schedule him into one that was a bit closer, and assumed that it was just due to irregular demand.

The taxi eventually settled into a covered parking bay, and Billy disembarked. The area was quiet, with not a single person around. He'd normally have expected to be met by a technician here, but after waiting for a few seconds for someone to arrive, he decided to take the initiative - there was only one door, so he walked towards it. It slid open at his approach, and the technician was stood on the other side wearing clean-looking overalls and holding a portable scanner.

"Good day," he said, with a false smile that never reached the top half of his face. He raised his scanner to get confirmation that Billy was the expected visitor. Satisfied, he nodded and lowered the device.

"Please follow me to the preparation chambers."

He turned and walked down the corridor, Billy remaining two paces behind.

"I see from your records that you have done this before."

Billy felt it would be polite to respond, so cleared his throat. He hadn't spoken to anyone yet today, so hoped his voice behaved itself, and didn't just leak out in a croak.

"Yes, twice," he said, knowing full well that the technician already had access to that data, and a whole load more besides.

"Excellent, so you know what to expect. As per protocol, however, I must detail the preparations expected of you. In the first preparation chamber you will undress completely and shower thoroughly. I will then lead you to the second preparation chamber, where you will have your hair cut short and your body shaved completely. Your body will be disinfected, and you will then be injected with the B7 serum which will increase your fertility and volume of ejaculate, and reduce your refractory period. It is necessary that the injection be made into the prostate and testicles. Please say 'I agree' for our records."

"I agree," said Billy. The technician's handheld scanner beeped softly.

"Please also confirm that you have read the documentation on the after-effects of the serum, by saying 'I agree'."

"I agree". Beep.

"And please confirm that you have read all the protocols about how to interact with the councillors and will follow them precisely. You agree that if you deviate, you may not be paid the full amount. Say 'I agree'."

"I agree". Beep.

"Thank you. Here's your room."

Billy was directed into the first preparation chamber and started to undress. The door to the second preparation chamber lurked on the side wall. The injection was definitely one of the worst bits of this whole experience, but entirely necessary. Men in Neo Aurora were mostly infertile, and it was the serum, which was tightly controlled by the city councils, that made breeding possible at all. The control over the serum was what allowed the councils to dictate everything that happened in the city. Men had tried to rebel against the women before, but it never went far. They had the numbers, so in principle if there were enough of them then they could overcome the womens' superior physical size and strength, but nothing short of a coordinated uprising would have any chance of lasting effect.

* * *

Once Billy had been fully prepared for the session, and endured the agonising pain of the injections, the technician installed the measuring ring. This was an electronic device that fit securely around the base of his cock and kept track of the volume and quality of his cum. At the end of the session, these measurements would contribute to the calculation for how much he got paid. As far as he was aware, this was not something that he had the power to affect, but the councils did want to encourage the best performers to return. He could already feel his balls and prostate starting to swell as production went into overdrive, and so was eager to get started.

"You're ready now. Please follow me to the council chambers."

The technician led Billy through a series of starkly-lit metal corridors, the floors cold under his bare feet. They stepped inside a plain lift, which accelerated upwards at a dizzying pace. The floor numbers spun upwards until they entered triple digits, and then the lift slowed to a gentle stop at level 242, which Billy knew would be the very top inhabited floor. The doors opened, and the corridor that they emerged into could not have been further removed from the aesthetic of the lift they'd just left. The floor was plushly carpeted, and the lighting was warm and comforting. The walls were covered with a brown textured panelling, and exquisite pictures hung in frames at periodic intervals. There were some people here too - a couple of women, probably junior level administrators. Other than the technician, they were the first people he had seen all day. Billy felt a little embarrassed standing there naked, but they paid no attention to him whatsoever. He'd felt cold in the lift, but up here it was much warmer. At the end of the corridor was a large set of grand double doors which had been designed to draw all sightlines towards them. The technician gestured in their direction.

"There's where you need to be. I will meet you back here at the end of your session. Good luck!"

The technician stepped back into the lift and the doors closed, leaving Billy to walk the rest of the way on his own. The soft carpet under his feet was heavenly, an indescribably luxurious sensation, and he wondered how much it would cost to get carpet like this for his own apartment. Putting one foot in front of the other, he eventually came within a few steps of the double doors, at which point they opened smoothly by themselves. He had no idea whether they were automatic, or had been opened by an unseen hand.

On the other side of the door was the council room. It was large and opulently decorated, the main feature being the huge circular table in the middle, made from some glossy brown material that possessed an intricate and complex figuring. The lack of a repeating pattern made it look like something that had grown, rather than being built. It had space around it for 16 chairs but only half of them were occupied. The women who were sat in these chairs continued their idle chit-chat, not acknowledging Billy's entrance. He kept his gaze to the floor, as per instructions, walked up to the edge of the table, and then dropped to his hands and knees and crawled underneath it. He remained silent, as talking to the council members this early in the session was forbidden, with a few small exceptions.

Once he was underneath, they were no longer able to see him, so he was able to lift his head and look around. He saw eight pairs of legs, all wearing long skirts or dresses, their ankles and bare feet exposed. Directly opposite him would be the Principal, so he hastened over to her without delay. As he got closer, she must have sensed his approach, as she took hold of the front of her dress and pulled it to the side. The dress had a long slit up the side, which meant that she had no difficulty uncovering her crotch, and she spread her legs to expose herself to Billy. As a woman of high status in the council, her piercings were numerous and elaborate, a mixture of rings, bars and gauges. They were small and elegant though, designed to enhance pleasure and communicate importance.

Billy moved forward and began to lick the Principal's pussy. For the first time, she spoke directly to him, with a little moan and a "good boy". As per protocol, he was to remain down here until he had given her an orgasm.

"Pardon me, Principal," Billy said, as he found himself in one of the few situations under which talking was permitted, "but I think that I am about to cum." Serum B7 was potent, and this happened occasionally. It was generally seen as a good sign, as it pointed to the capacity for exceptional output. A man who could cum before his cock had even been touched was likely on track for a seriously big payday.

Above him, he could hear the Principal pick up her wine glass and noisily gulp down the remaining mouthful. He then saw an elegant hand, adorned with jewellery, appear below the table, holding a large glass with a tiny trace of the dark red drink sat in the bottom.

"Use this. And you will tell me when you cum."

"Yes, Principal."

Billy took the glass, rested the tip of his cock on the edge, and got back to licking. Above him, he could hear the muffled voices of the councillors talking. They never addressed each other by name in front of a man.

"Is he good?"

"You look like you're enjoying it."

"I will tell you this, councilwomen, he's very satisfactory indeed. I have a good feeling about this session."

"Mmmm, I can't wait for my turn."

"He has a very nice voice."

"Did you see his cock when he walked in? A fine specimen indeed."

All the flattery was too much for Billy, and despite having had no stimulation on his cock but for the light touch of the rim of the glass, he could feel his orgasm approaching again.

"I'm going to cum now, Principal," he said, as clearly as he could, while avoiding taking his mouth away from her pussy for any longer than necessary.

He heard a purr of satisfaction from above him. The Principal was moaning in pleasure, and her orgasm couldn't be far off either. As he came into the glass, he had to concentrate hard on his most important task so as not to disappoint her. Once his orgasm had subsided, she addressed him again.

"Good boy. You barely let it interrupt you. I'm impressed. Pass me the glass."

Her hand reappeared under the table and he passed the glass up to her, now about half full of thick white fluid. She took it back, and there was a brief pause while she inspected it.

"Very impressive output," she said, and then he heard the sound of her taking a sip. "And quite delicious too. Who wants a taste?"

He could hear them passing the glass around the table, and most, if not all, of the councilwomen sampled his seed. He felt almost invisible down here, but intensely humiliated all the same. The women treated the men like animals, which meant that the atmosphere in a breeding session always had a note of excitement, like they were about to do something taboo.

"Hurry up with that," snapped the Principal, "I want to have that glass in my hand when I orgasm, and I'm already pretty close."

"Really?" gasped a few of the councilwomen, in surprise. Billy was apparently exceeding expectations in the cunnilingus stakes as well. This could only be good - if they were fond of him, then the breeding session could potentially be quite a mutually enjoyable event, rather than the pedestrian, dutiful occasions that they would be if a guy wasn't bringing the goods. The glass soon found its way back to the head of the table, and he could hear the Principal take another sip.

"Ohhh, that's good. Yes, don't stop. Don't stop, my good little boy. That's right. Ohhh yes you please me, you little thing. Yes!"

The Principal's lower body bucked and squirmed as Billy focused hard on continuing to do exactly what he was doing without any variation in speed or position. He could feel her muscles contracting, and he stopped only when she told him to stop.

"Good boy. You have passed the first test."

The Principal drew her dress back over her lap, and Billy crawled his way back to the other side of the table and stood up. Now that he had given the Principal an orgasm, he had satisfied the first rite of the breeding session. While a man's dexterity with his tongue didn't technically reflect on his capability as a donor of sperm, it was an established tradition, and to fail to satisfy the Principal reflected very badly on a man.

He was now permitted to look at the councilwomen, and no longer prohibited from speaking to them. He could immediately see that two of them were wearing the customary pregnancy corsets, with the huge cutout holes that dominated most of their front. One of them was clearly very close to giving birth already, as her enormous belly swelled through the hole. However the other must still have been in her first trimester, as barely any growth was apparent. When a woman became pregnant, a corset was designed for her to wear through to the final days of her pregnancy, which meant that initially the cups would be too large for her breasts, and the corset would in general be too large. However, as the pregnancy progressed, and her body approached the forecasted size and shape, the fit of the corset would improve until it reached perfection. The corset was practical too, as the bracing to support her back and her bump were very cleverly designed to make the whole pregnancy much more comfortable. At his last breeding session, Billy had impregnated one of the councilwomen, which had resulted in a bonus that was many times more than his standard pay, and the extra money had kept him going very nicely. However, it had only been a boy, and the bonus that you'd get for a girl who reached full term was astronomical. Few men ever received this bonus, and it usually allowed them to live out their days in comparative luxury. They were elevated to a status above that of other men, and invited to return for breeding sessions as often as they wanted, as it seemed that once a man had fathered one daughter, he was more likely to father another. By the time he was too old to reproduce, he'd have enough money saved up for a comfortable retirement.

The Principal stood up from her chair and began to slowly walk anticlockwise around the circumference of the table. She had dark hair, and like all of the councilwomen it was tied up in a bun. Some strands hung loose, and fell almost to her waist. She wore a long sleeveless dress which covered her from neck to just above her ankles, and was fitted to the shape of her body. She was tall - at least twenty centimetres taller than Billy, but it felt like so much more. Her arms were toned and muscular, and she wore bracelets around her wrists and rings on her fingers. She stopped as she reached the woman who was closest to Billy, and gently rested a hand upon her shoulder. By doing so she indicated who was the next in the breeding order. There was a predetermined sequence for the breeding, based upon seniority and pregnancy status. Women who were already pregnant could obviously not be impregnated again during these sessions, but were invited along anyway to fuck just for the sheer pleasure of it, if they so desired. The woman who the Principal had indicated stood up and began to remove her clothes, while the other women sitting around the table continued to enjoy their wine. Eventually the councilwoman stood naked before Billy, wearing only her chain of office. Her body was slender and firm, and she stood noticeably taller than Billy.

"Come here," she ordered, while she climbed up onto the table and spread her legs. "I want a turn with that tongue. See what all the fuss is about."

Once Billy got close enough, she grabbed him by the back of the head and buried his face between her legs. While she was the lowest ranked woman in this room, as evidenced by her absence of any piercings, she still knew that she was Billy's superior, and acted as such. At first she forced his mouth against her clit, but soon she realised that he knew what he was doing, and would be able to do a fine job if she just left him to it to exercise his own judgement. He worked hard and enjoyed the sound of her growing pleasure.

"Mmmmm, you are good at this indeed. But you'd better stop, because if you make me cum already then I'll be too sensitive to fuck."

She lifted him back up to standing. Thanks to the B7 serum his cock was hard again already, and leaking precum.

"Come on then, boy. Make me pregnant."

She put her strong hands on his buttocks and guided him into her. It had been a long time since he'd been inside a woman, and if it hadn't been for his orgasm a few minutes previously, he wouldn't have been able to last long inside this warm, wet pussy. She was already quite close to cumming, and while he fucked her, she played gently with her clit.