A Tale from Neo Aurora

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you close to cumming, my little lover boy?"

He nodded. She couldn't see much of his face beneath her, but she could see his head move, and feel her breast tugged in unison. With a delighted smile, she adjusted her rhythm, and within a mere couple of strokes his warm plentiful cum was filling her pussy. She settled herself down hard on top of him, burying his cock deep within her and holding it there, making sure that his seed ended up right where she wanted it.

Once this orgasm had waned, she climbed off of him, but not before leaning down to kiss him on the cheek. Her face was still covered in his cum, and she whispered "thank you" in his ear. She'd been remarkably tender, yet still firm and powerful.

"I think you could probably do with cleaning yourself up," said the Principal, observing the state that Billy was now in. She gestured towards a side door. "There's a room in there that you can use."

Billy felt a little woozy, but managed to walk through the door that was indicated. The room on the other side felt unnecessarily magnificent to him - it was three times the size of his apartment, but contained merely a toilet and sink and some shelves. The whole space was beautifully decorated with brown and black swirling patterns. There was a stack of white flannels by the sink, from which Billy picked up the top one - it was soft and absorbent and incomprehensibly fluffy. He moistened it and then wiped his face, hands and cock thoroughly with soothing cold water.

Returning into the main council chamber, he found the women stood beside the table, laughing and chatting and drinking wine. Most of them were now naked, except for the Principal and the two pregnant ones. They barely acknowledged him as he walked closer, though when the Principal cleared her throat, they all fell into a deferential silence. She turned to the woman in the ill-fitting pregnancy corset to address her. At this stage in the session, all of the women who were not yet pregnant, save for the Principal of course, had been inseminated, and the pregnant women were now invited to have some fun, if they wished to.

"Councilwoman, it is your choice whether you wish to participate or not."

"I do."

"Very good." She would have been surprised if the answer had been in the negative, as the other councilwomen had been clearly having such an enjoyable time that it would have been puzzling for any of them to decline a turn. She put her hand on the pregnant woman's shoulder, and with that, the councilwoman detached her long skirt from the corset and allowed it to fall to the floor where she stood. She sat up on the table and spread her legs, giving Billy a view of her pussy and a single solitary piercing. She beckoned him over with a curled index finger. As he entered arm's reach, she held up a hand to his chest to stop him coming any closer.

"Make sure that I'm wet, first."

Billy nodded, and dropped to his knees between her legs. He dipped his tongue into her pussy and tasted her juices. It was intoxicating.

"Am I wet, boy?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Make me wetter."

"Yes, mistress."

Billy got to work, licking her pussy and her clit with the utmost dedication. The woman moaned and purred with delight, the occasional encouraging "make me wetter" muttered under her breath.

"That feels so good. Come up here, I want you to fuck me now."

Billy stood up, and was grabbed roughly by the woman and moved into position. She aligned his cock to her pussy and then grabbed his buttocks and pulled him into her.

"I want your cock inside me when I cum, but you're not allowed to cum before me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, mistress."

"If you feel like you are about to cum, then pull out and go back to licking my pussy. Is that clear?"

"Yes, mistress."

"You will cum inside me. But I go first. That's all understood, yes?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Good."

Billy was by now already close to cumming, so pulled out, dropped to his knees and returned to using his tongue on the councilwoman's clit while the threat of orgasm subsided. Unlike earlier, there was no longer any danger of him cumming in a glass, as his sensitivity was returning back to normal levels. He didn't know whether this was because the B7 serum was beginning to wear off, or if it was just a natural consequence of all this fucking.

The next time he re-entered her with his cock, he only managed five or six strokes before he had to drop back to his knees and resume licking. With each visit to her pussy, he got closer and closer to the edge, until eventually just a single stroke was all he was able to manage before having to drop back out again. Meanwhile, all the licking was meaning that the councilwoman was getting closer and closer to orgasm too, and Billy could tell from all the moaning and writhing.

"Now! Now! Fuck me hard!" she shouted suddenly.

Without wasting a second, Billy jumped up and sunk his cock inside her. He grabbed her waist and fucked her ferociously, erupting inside her as she orgasmed. The rocking back and forth made her breasts bounce out of the top of her poorly-fitting corset, and Billy couldn't help imagining what her body would look like when her breasts were big enough to fill it properly.

Eventually she emerged from the other side of her orgasm, and pushed Billy away from her. As he took a step back he was treated to the sight of his cum leaking out of her body and pooling on the table. There was always a lot of cleaning up to be done after a breeding session, and he imagined that the room still stunk of sex the following day.

Billy hadn't even had a chance to gather his thoughts before he heard the Principal addressing the other pregnant woman. He suspected that the Principal was looking forward to her turn, and trying to hasten things along as much as possible.

"Councilwoman, it is your choice whether you wish to participate or not."

"I do."

"Very good."

"Lie on the table, boy. On your back, with your head at this edge."

Billy moved into position, as instructed. Looking up at the ceiling, he saw the enormous belly of the heavily-pregnant woman enter his field of vision and then move until she was standing directly over him. He'd never been this close to a woman so far along in pregnancy before, and was awed by the size of her bump. After a pause, she then turned around so that he was looking up at her ample buttocks, the light fabric of her skirt brushing against the top of his head. She unclipped the skirt and allowed it to flutter to the floor, before parting her legs slightly and squatting down to bring her pussy close to his face. It was one of the most inviting things that Billy had ever seen - compared to the other womens pussies, it was wetter and seemed to gape open seductively, and as she lowered herself onto his face it felt as if his mouth was being swallowed up. She moaned in pleasure as her body consumed him, and reached down with her fingers to spread her labia a little wider, allowing Billy to get his tongue even deeper up her vagina. She then stopped spreading and instead squeezed them together, gathering up her loose fleshy lips and encouraging them into Billy's mouth. She had quite a number of piercings, and he could feel them gently scratching the insides of his cheeks. She was careful not to lower her weight too much - she could easily have suffocated him if she'd been haphazard. Even so, Billy could feel the hard bracing of the corset's pelvic support pressing into his forehead, a little uncomfortable but not too much to bear. If anything, it helped to take his attention away from his groin, which was starting to throb once more. She spread her labia once more and steered his attention to her clit, which also had the side effect that his chin started to slip into that wide, wet pussy. He found his attention distracted by thinking about the baby growing inside her, and who it would one day be. Would it be a woman, who'd live in these hallowed spires, controlling the city and enjoying a life of luxury? Much more likely it would be a man, another body that gets cast down into the gloomy undercity to endure days of unrelenting boredom, in the hope of one day becoming one of that tiny fraction of a percent who gets lucky with the breeding lottery.

The delicious pussy was removed from his face, and Billy turned to watch as the woman climbed carefully up onto the table beside him. Her colleagues retrieved some small cushions to put under her knees, and she presented herself to Billy, her pussy still gaping slightly, wiggling her plentiful buttocks in the air playfully. Her round belly was so large that it almost touched the surface of the table. Billy climbed up on the table behind her and felt dwarfed by her size, and as he took his cock in his hand it felt inadequate, both to give her pleasure, and to gain any for himself.

"It's okay, you won't hurt the baby," said the woman over her shoulder, apparently misinterpreting Billy's pause. He briefly considered correcting her misunderstanding, but then decided better of it, and merely stayed silent and guided his hard cock into her pussy, and then grabbed her waist for stability.

His expectation turned out to be somewhat true, as he did experience a lot less friction than he had when breeding the other women. This was perhaps a combination of her pussy being a lot wetter, but also a lot looser, than the rest. But a beneficial consequence of this was that he could fuck her a lot harder, deeper and faster, without feeling like he was going to cum immediately. The councilwoman was clearly enjoying it too, growling in pleasure and tilting her hips to help his angle. The more he fucked her, the wetter she got, and he could feel her juices starting to trickle down his thighs. But still, reduced though the stimulation was, that slippery pussy still felt good, and Billy started to slow down as he sense an orgasm building.

"No!" snapped the councilwoman. "No slowing!"

Moaning softly, he picked up his previous pace, and she cried out in joy as he submitted to his orgasm, and came inside her. He had been unable to give her an orgasm of her own, but she seemed perfectly happy to just milk every drop out of him. As soon as he'd finished, she climbed down from the table, patting his cock playfully with her hand as she went past. It was drenched in a mixture of their fluids, some of which transferred to her palm, which she licked clean as she walked away, apparently enjoying the flavour.

"Well, well," said the Principal, "looks like the session is nearly over. And just in time, as the serum will be wearing off soon. Get yourself back onto the table."

Billy climbed up onto the table on his hands and knees, his cock still dribbling with the remnants of the last orgasm.

"On your back," she commanded sternly. Billy complied immediately.

"Good. Now, you two," - at this she caught the eye of two of her colleagues - "hold his wrists. And you two, hold his ankles."

All four of them climbed onto the table around him, and grabbed his limbs, as indicated. Billy felt suddenly very vulnerable, surrounded by these four naked, powerful women. He was surrounded by the smell of fucking, and saw pools of his own cum everywhere around him.

"See how high you can lift his legs for me."

Gradually his ankles were raised until they were high in the air, and a little bit back towards his head. Billy grunted in discomfort as he reached the limits of how much his body would stretch.

"That will be enough. Hold him there."

The Principal moved back towards her chair at the top of the table and carefully took off all the rings on her right hand. She then picked up a black glove which she put on her now bare right hand. Sliding open a small drawer cleverly concealed in the circumference of the table, she took out a bottle and squirted a small amount of something onto the index fingertip of her gloved hand.

"Now then, let's have a little fun. I always enjoy this bit."

With Billy's legs still high in the air, she cupped his swollen testicles in her ungloved left hand, and then gently slid her right index digit inside his asshole. He gasped as she prodded his sensitive prostate.

"Oh wow, this thing's enormous. No wonder you've been having such a good night. Let's see what I can do with it."

She began to press against his prostate with her finger while squeezing his balls with her left hand. The two pregnant women were stood on either side of her, and there were now five women on the table with him, four holding him down, and the other just close by, enjoying the view. After a few seconds of direct stimulation of his serum-enhanced prostate, pre-cum started to leak from his cock, initially just a few small drips, but fast becoming a trickle and then a steady flow. The feeling of relief was very pleasant indeed, and he involuntarily widened his legs to allow the Principal better access. The women holding his ankles noticed, and chuckled, and gave them a little tug further back.

Satisfied with his response, the Principal withdrew her finger, took off the glove and tossed it to the floor. Wordlessly she stood before him as the two women by her side undid her dress. While the lower half was a simple wrap with a long slit up the side, the top half was far more intricately fastened. Billy couldn't follow what was going on, it looked like magic to him, but eventually the dress was peeled away to reveal the Principal's naked torso. Her breasts were covered with tattoos, with barely a patch of skin visible. The colours were bright and vivid and almost seemed to shine with their own inner light. The sight was magnificent.

She then reached into the small drawer once again and took out a small number of tiny metal trinkets which she began to attach to some of her piercings. Billy recognised these from the last times he'd been in the spires, and his memory was confirmed when she took a step towards him and the little bells on them began to ring. They were tuned with expert precision, and together produced a harmonious sound of utmost sweetness.

The Principal climbed up on the table between his legs, which were still up in the air with his asshole exposed. She took his cock roughly in her hand and angled it downwards slightly to align it better with her pussy, taking the opportunity to also redistribute the copious pre-cum so that it lubricated it evenly. She lowered herself onto him, and both of them moaned in pleasure at the sensations. He could feel all the tiny piercings pressing into his pelvis, but inside her pussy it was soft and smooth and warm. She leaned her weight into him, and the feeling was amazing. He'd never fucked in this position before, and he'd never felt so exposed in his life. The two pregnant women were still stood where they had been when they'd undressed the Principal, and he could feel their eyes looking at him, at his bare asshole, at his cock sliding into the Principal's succulent pussy. And of course he could hear the bells chiming in unison with the Principal's thrusting, a little perfect chord that rang out every time she bounced on him. The more she fucked him, the more his back relaxed, and the further back his ankles crept.

She then changed position slightly, climbing higher onto the table and positioning her feet either side of his torso. Grabbing hold of his ankles for support, she sat on his buttocks like they were a stool, with his cock deep inside of her. He could feel his balls being crushed beneath her weight while she rode him, bells ringing and breasts bouncing along to the rhythm.

"You'd better have one more good orgasm left in you, lover boy. I'll be very disappointed if you've used it up on those other woman and kept nothing back for me."

Billy knew that this was meaningless talk - the quantities of serum B7 were carefully tracked, and when it wore off, it wore off very suddenly and noticeably. The exhaustion that Billy was feeling right now was, however, indicative that it was reaching the end of its efficacy. He knew he had one orgasm left, that it would be a big one, and it would leave him feeling disorientated, unable to speak, and barely able to stand. What Billy didn't know is that the Principal knew this too - the real-time feedback from the measuring ring was being monitored by a technician, and the lighting in the room had been subtly changed to communicate this to her. She was a little disappointed, as she'd been looking forward to having more than one go with this one, but was glad at least that none of her fellow councilwomen had had to go without. Often she'd see the lights change relatively early in the session, at which point she had the choice of whether to terminate the breeding session there and then, or skip the remaining councilwomen and advance straight to her own turn, which was technically her right. She usually chose the first option, as it seemed better for maintaining harmony within the council, though there had been some exceptions.

"I'm ready for your cum now. Councilwomen, I think this boy could use some encouragement."

This was clearly a pre-arranged signal, as at this point the women who were up on the table with him began to converge on his face. No sooner had one of them straddled his face and smeared her pussy onto his mouth than one of her colleagues would push her off and take her place. There was a playfulness in their fighting, but it was all very confusing for Billy, and they seemed to forget how much bigger they were than him and his face got bashed around a little. But it had the intended effect, and he fell into a state of semi-conscious bliss as the serum did its last, and he flooded the Principal's womb.

In his confused state, he was vaguely aware of the Principal climbing off of him. The councilwomens' voices came to him as if down a long tunnel, lots of indeterminable words, the occasional understandable snippet of "yep, look at that. He's definitely done." and "it was good while it lasted." He staggered drunkenly back through the double doors and down the corridor, where the technician collected him, took him back down in the lift, and helped him into his clothes and then into the taxi.

* * *

The following morning, Billy regarded himself in the mirror. This was the worst bit of it. Probably even worse than the injections. He looked at the reflection of his cock, tiny and shrivelled. He knew that it would be months before his body recovered, and until then it would remain like this, pathetic and useless. But there was money in his account, at least, and he knew that one day he'd be able to look back and judge that it was all worth it. For now, he just had to ride out the depression.

* * *

Twenty years later, Billy's car glided down to the parking platform of the same spire that he had staggered out of all those decades earlier. This time, there were people everywhere, excited and brimming with anticipation. They were all there to bear witness to an event, a celebration unlike any that had ever been known in the history of Neo Aurora. The guests of honour: six proud mothers, their thirteen virgin daughters, and a living legend of the city.