A Tale from Neo Aurora

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is a delicious big cock you have there, lover boy. This feels good. I want you to last as long as you can for me, do you think you can do that? But tell me when you're about to cum, okay?"

"Yes, mistress."

"You're enjoying my pussy, aren't you?"

"Yes, mistress."

"This is the best pussy you've had in a long time, isn't it?"

"Yes, mistress."

Technically, it was the only pussy he'd had in a long time. Both of them knew this, but to draw attention to it would have spoiled the moment. Her finger was working fast on her clit now.

"Are you going to cum for me?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Good, cum inside me. Cum inside me right now."

It's amazing the effect that those words can have. Billy arched his back and sunk his cock deep inside her pussy, delivering his huge and potent load, his groin throbbing with pulse after pulse and filling the councilwoman up. Eventually it subsided and he withdrew, enjoying the temporary abatement of discomfort in his crotch. The Serum B7 would of course be still at work, brewing up the next load, and he knew his balls would be aching again within minutes. The beautiful woman he'd just fucked was lying on the table with cum spilling from her pussy in little discrete spurts. The other councilwomen stood watching, and he could tell from their hushed whisperings that the volume of cum was impressing them. He allowed himself to feel hopeful that he might be able to get one of them pregnant, and this session had the potential to be a nice little earner.

"Come on," said the Principal, "no rest for you."

According to the layout around the table, the next woman in the chain of seniority would be the one who was still early on in her pregnancy. However, the breeding session protocol was very specific that the pregnant women would go later on, after all of the others, but before the Principal. The Principal therefore bypassed her for now, and moved on to the woman who was sat on the opposite side of the table from her. She touched her on the shoulder to indicate that she was the next to be bred.

"Thank you, Principal. I would like to invoke my right to share my turn with my immediate superior."

The Principal smiled warmly.

"Of course, my dear."

The Principal then walked round to the other side of the table, and touched the shoulder of the next woman up on that side. The two of them stood, and began to walk towards to a comfortable-looking upholstered bench in a softly-lit corner of the room. Billy obediently followed, enjoying the sight of their voluptuous hips swaying as they walked. Like the other women in the room, they had long hair tied up in loose buns, with a few artfully chosen strands hanging loose. They unfastened and jettisoned their clothes as they walked, leaving a little obstacle course in Billy's path. Looking to curry favour, he bent down and gathered them up as he walked. There was no rule that said he had to do this, but in his previous experience, the more deference you showed to these women, the better they treated you. In the corner of the room they turned back to face him, and regarded him with approval as he approached them with arms full of billowing fabric. The sight of their full round breasts made his cock start to harden once again. The one on the left had red hair, the one on the right was a brunette, and both were absolutely stunning. Beyond them, Billy could see through the full-height reinforced glass windows to the lights of Neo Aurora, the city he called home, laid out in a grid that stretched on as far as the eye could see, punctuated by the occasional white tower. From up here, it almost looked beautiful.

"You know your place. I like that." the redhead said with a smile, looking at the pile of clothes in Billy's arms. The other reached up and removed the pin from her hair, causing the entire assembly to collapse. Her long dark hair fell over her shoulders and covered her breasts, reaching almost to her belly button. Billy didn't know why she'd done that - it didn't have any particular meaning that he knew of, but ultimately these women could just do more or less whatever they wanted to, and so that was that.

"Lie down on the couch," she instructed. Billy moved towards the item of furniture, more of a bench than a couch, but it would be unwise to attempt to correct her. He took a guess that she probably intended for him to be on his back, and braced himself for a mild telling off if it turned out to be wrong. Thankfully, it seems that he was right.

Once he was lying down, he was able to plant his feet on the floor. The dark haired woman was standing right by his head, and he had an excellent view of her piercings. He noticed that her piercings all had little gems and crystals dangling from them - he'd seen this once before, and assumed it was perhaps some indication of specific duties, or maybe heritage. Having seen it a second time, he was curious to know more. Protocol did not forbid him from speaking, as long as he remained respectful.

"Pardon me, mistress. Please could you tell me more about your piercings?"

"Ah, is this your first time seeing Gemini piercings?"

"No, mistress. I have seen it once before, but did not ask at the time."

"It means that I was a multiple birth. I have a twin sister."

Billy contemplated this woman's father, and how well off he must be. He briefly allowed himself to imagine the luxury in which such a lucky, wealthy man must live. His reveries were cut short by the woman climbing onto his face. She allowed her full weight to drop onto him, causing the little gems to dig into his skin, and he was totally unable to breathe. She looked down at his face and smiled at his discomfort.

"How's his cock looking back there?" she called to the redhead.

"Getting there. I'm going to help it along."

Billy felt a hand take a gentle hold of his cock, and then a warm mouth envelope it. She had clearly done this a few times before, as she knew exactly what she was doing. He could feel her hand sliding up one side of his shaft while her tongue traced up the other, and whenever she found a spot that caused him to squirm in pleasure, she'd linger in that spot, experimenting with new ways to stimulate it to see what results it caused. The woman straddling his face was also an expert in her craft, as she kept an eye on Billy's face and lifted up just enough to allow him to snatch a breath whenever he needed it.

"Yep, that did the job," came the voice of the woman tending to his crotch.

"Let me see," said the other. She turned herself around so that she was facing away from Billy, and lifted her weight off of him so that the gems merely brushed against his face. Her pussy was right there though, so he began to lick. A pretty good guideline for these breeding sessions is that if there's pussy in your face, you lick it.

"That does look good. Are you going to ride it now?"

"You bet."

Billy felt the redhead straddle his waist and then sink herself onto his hard cock. She gasped in pleasure.

"I don't want you to go getting an ego, lover boy," she panted, "but that might be the greatest cock I've ever had inside me."

"I know, right?" came the voice of the woman who Billy had fucked on the table. She was still naked, but along with all of the other women, was now standing around Billy watching the action.

The brunette on his face was now moaning with pleasure too.

"Mmmm," she purred, "are you going to make me pregnant tonight, boy?"

Billy murmured with approval, and the woman twitched as the low frequency of his voice vibrated against her clit.

"Ohhhhhh yes. You're going to make both of us pregnant, aren't you?"

Billy groaned with pleasure again. It wasn't just about the money any more, it was a primal instinct now. He was biologically programmed to procreate, and she was pushing all his buttons.

"All of us. There's six willing wombs in this room, ready to receive your seed. You think you can make us all pregnant? I think you can."

This woman's dirty talk was off the charts, and Billy could feel his orgasm coming already. The woman riding his cock was also clearly enjoying it, grinding hard against him and moaning continuously.

"You know what, I think by the end of tonight, every woman in this room is going to be pregnant. Mmm, yes. You're going to put baby girls inside every one of us, aren't you?"

Hard not to think about the money, when someone says something like that.

"And not just baby girls. Baby twin girls," she said, shaking her hips so that the Gemini piercings brushed against his nose. She was talking slower and slower now, allowing the words to trickle out of her mouth so that every single one felt like it was of supreme importance.

"Oh yes," mumbled Billy through the mounds of her engorged labia.

"We're all going to have baby twin girls, born within a week or two of each other, aren't we?"

"Oh fuck."

"And in about twenty years time..."

She didn't have time to finish the sentence, as Billy's mind immediately joined the dots and the mental image it conjured was enough to push him over the brink of orgasm. As he came inside the redheaded woman, she pushed her weight down hard against him, making sure he was nice and deep.

"Yes! Yes! He's coming! Quick, get over here!"

The brunette moved off of his face and wriggled down Billy's torso until she was pressed up against the other woman. Once she was in position, they both lifted up so they could transfer his cock between them, and he delivered the second half of his load into the brunette. It was a strange sensation, to be transferred into a completely unfamiliar pussy halfway through an orgasm. The two of them were kissing now, and remained on top of him, unhurriedly kissing each other until his cock went soft and slipped out. He suspected that the brunette didn't enjoy the process of being fucked, which is why she let the redhead handle all of that business, and only took Billy's cock inside her right at the very end after he was already mid-orgasm.

"Okay, you two," came the authoritative voice of the Principal. "Someone else's turn."

Looking towards where she stood, Billy could see the Principal put her hands on the shoulders of the two most senior council members, the women who usually sat on her left and right side at the table. They were beautiful women, and probably both old enough to be Billy's mother. The fact that the Principal knew without asking that they'd want to share suggested that this was their regular preference.

"I think I'd like you to undress me." said one of them, a curvaceous blonde woman with a spectacular bosom.

"Yes, mistress." replied Billy. Once, a woman had tricked him by saying something using a similar sentence structure to that, and then berated him for interpreting it as an order when it technically wasn't. She'd tried to have his pay reduced for insubordination, but thankfully it didn't come to that. Obviously he never received a formal apology for it, as it would be unbecoming for the council to apparently take the side of a man, but the subtext was that she had been unreasonable, and the council felt that Billy's actions in response to the order-that-wasn't-really-an-order had been the sort of behaviour they wanted to encourage, not dissuade.

Billy approached the woman and inspected her garment for fastenings. He found some buttons at the neck and under one arm, and once they were undone, the whole dress fell to the floor. She wore nothing underneath except for her chains of office. Her breasts were decorated with beautiful tattoos, which was standard for a woman of this rank. Billy knew that each of those tattoos had a meaning, and represented some achievement in her career while running Neo Aurora. He knew, for example, that there was a tattoo for women who had given birth to a baby girl, but he could not have said what it looked like. As well as the tattoo, women also received a corresponding medal at the same time, which they might wear on the outside of their clothes, but the tattoo itself was the more meaningful symbol, and the medal just a secondary artifact.

"Now undress her," she said, gesturing towards the woman stood next to her, a brunette with a more athletic build.

"Yes, mistress." replied Billy, and moved over. Her dress was fastened in a similar way, so Billy was able to get it undone much quicker. This woman, of course, also had many tattoos across her chest.

"Good boy," said the blonde, "you're getting proficient at that. Now, sit back down."

Billy followed the order exactly as given.

"Lean back and spread your legs. Good boy. Hey, would you look at that? Hard already. You're a perfect little fucktoy, you know that?"

Billy groaned in pleasure. The Serum B7 was really kicking in now, and his refractory period was down to practically zero.

"I enjoyed the taste of your cum earlier. I want some more of that. Don't you?"

This last question was directed at the brunette next to her, who nodded in agreement. Not a very chatty one, it would seem. The two of them dropped to their knees in front of Billy, a posture that would look subservient if he were to do it, but the confidence with which they carried themselves made it clear who was in charge. It probably also didn't hurt that both of them were at least thirty centimetres taller than him.

Then suddenly their hands were on him. His cock was in the blonde's grasp, his balls being cupped by the brunette. Their free hands were on his thigh and pelvis. Their mouths greedily devoured him, licking his cock, licking each others tongues, tracing lines up and down and staring at him with their hungry lustful eyes. It felt amazing, and Billy had to make a conscious effort to fight back the urge to climax, staying on top of the battle by the slenderest of margins. That is, until they both decided to suck his balls at the same time. As he felt his testicles pop into their mouths, his orgasm came from nowhere and he began to ejaculate over his own stomach. The women noticed immediately and grabbed his cock to redirect his cum into their mouths. However, they'd not expected such a quantity, and even once both of their mouths were full, Billy was still cumming. By the time it had stopped their faces and breasts were painted white with strands of his semen. They laughed in delight, and he couldn't help noticing that the brunette couldn't take her eyes off of his softening cock. There was something very shy about her demeanour, which seemed strange for a women of her maturity and experience. Billy was curious, and felt the need to help her out of her shell, but needed to do so in a way that preserved her authority.

"Do I please you, mistress?" he asked.

"Hmmmm. Yes. But there's something else I want."

Billy knew when to shut up. He judged that if he were to say anything else at this point, it would start to look like he was trying to take on a dominant role. Awaiting his next instruction was definitely the smart move. Her eyes were still on his soft cock like a hawk, and he knew it would be a matter of seconds before it got hard again.

"I want to feel your fine cock growing inside me. Councilwoman, can you help me with that?"

"Of course," replied the blonde. The brunette straddled Billy, towering above him, while the blonde held his limp dick in her hand. Once her colleague was in position, she attempted to guide Billy's cock into her pussy. It took some effort, and by the time it was in, it was already well on its way to being hard again. Billy's sensitive cock could feel all of her piercings - she didn't have as many as the Principal, of course, but it was still an impressive count. The brunette closed her eyes and threw her head back, while the blonde kept her hand in place, ensuring that his dick didn't slip out, and also throwing in a bit of manual stimulation for extra fun. Their faces and breasts were still covered in his cum, and looking up at the woman above him, he could see it dripping down her body towards him. As his cock grew, she murmured with increasing volume and then started to ride him despite the fact that he wasn't fully hard yet. Gyrating forwards and backwards on his hips, she moaned with pleasure and then lowered her face down to within a centimetre of his own. Her large brown eyes stared into his, and he could smell his cum on her skin.

"Clean me," she commanded.

Billy stuck out his tongue and began to lick his cum off of her face. She moaned in satisfaction with each little flick of his tongue, and he could hear her voice softly saying "breed me, breed me, breed me." The blonde's hand was still between his legs, squeezing and tugging his testicles. With his current levels of sensitivity, this was all too much, and he erupted inside her. It was another orgasm of prodigious duration, and Billy lay helpless as the brunette had her fill and climbed off, panting with satisfaction.

"Oh dear," said the blonde, "it's gone soft again. I'm sure you can get hard again for me though. You've been doing so well."

She straddled his waist and then lowered her soft breasts to his face and fed a decorated nipple into his mouth. Billy was beginning to feel drained from all of the orgasms, and something instinctive in him telling him that this was the way to gain sustenance, so he suckled deeply. He could taste his own cum, and he felt dirty and humiliated, but the sound of heavy breathing in the room suggested that the women were enjoying the sight of him debasing himself for their entertainment. He closed his eyes and sucked on the soft breast that smothered his face, feeling himself sink into a blissful haze. The councilwoman groaned in delight and lifted the other nipple to her own mouth to suck on it. After a few seconds she gasped, and his mouth began to fill with warm, sweet milk.

Then he became aware of a hand on his cock and balls, playing with them, coaxing him towards another erection. His desire to keep his eyes closed and his mouth full was overwhelming, so he allowed himself to stay in this helpless state while the women toyed with him to their hearts content. While the unseen hand stroked his semi-rigid cock and prepared it to enter another warm, wet pussy, the blonde cradled his head and whispered softly in his ear.

"That's good, that's good. You like sucking on them? Here, try the other one. That feels so good. Does it feel good to you?" Billy gave a muffled grunt in the affirmative. "I'm glad to hear it. You've been cumming so much, I've been looking forward for my turn to be filled up by you. You know, I've only recently started breeding again, after my last baby. According to the scanners, my fertility is at 94% tonight. That's very high. You know what that means, don't you?" Billy could only moan around the mouthful of breast. "That's right, it means that you're probably going to make me a mommy again. That hard cock of yours -" she gasped, her words were cut off as the brunette took this cue to slide Billy's cock into her pussy, at which it immediately began to throb and twitch.

She started to ride up and down on top of Billy, taking it slowly to savour the experience. She knew by now that this man's body had taken very well to the B7 serum and only the lightest of stimulation was required to milk his copious cum out of him. She'd ride him hard, and slow, and deep, enjoying the quiet rhythmic chime of her piercings tapping against his measuring ring. And then, when she was ready, she'd switch to fast shallow strokes to extract his seed.

"That hard cock of yours," she continued, "that hard cock of yours is going to make a mommy tonight. You like the sound of that, don't you? I like it too."

"You know, she's probably had more children than you have had years on this planet," interjected the Principal, "Her fertility demands the utmost respect."

Billy would have gladly supplied some verbal worship, but he still had a mouthful of breast and milk, so just emitted a muffled moan, and hoped that this would be taken in the spirit that it was intended. He thought about the dozens of children that this glorious woman had given birth to, and by extension, the hundreds, possibly thousands, of breeding sessions she'd attended. She must have spent more of her life pregnant than not. He was on the very cusp of orgasm now, and she was riding him very slowly to keep him on the edge.