A Tale of Cum Filled Panties

Story Info
What happens when husband finds wife's panties full of cum.
4.8k words
4.39
48k
102
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about 6PM on the third Saturday of the month. It was also John Miller's least favorite day of the month because that was the night his wife Julie went out with her friends. John would much rather spend the night fucking, but Julie was rarely in the mood to do anything when she came home from where ever she and her friends went when they went out. He just assumed the effect of the drinks she had when they went wherever killed her sexual desire. Whatever caused it, the net result, unfortunately, was that John was fairly certain his dick wasn't getting wet that night unless he took another shower.

Who the hell even came up with the concept of "girls night out" anyway? he wondered. Not being a social person, and certainly not to the degree his wife was, he rarely went out socially. Instead he would most likely just catch whatever was playing at the cinema. John was sitting on the couch watching TV when he noticed the time. Figuring he may as well find out what movie was in the cards for him, he wandered upstairs to the bedroom to log onto the computer and check the listings.

The door was closed so John knocked gently. His wife was weird about getting ready for nights out and the door being closed sometimes meant she wanted her privacy. "Come on in, dear," Julie called out almost immediately. Apparently privacy wasn't a concern this evening.

John entered the room to see his wife seated at her vanity applying makeup. Looking at her, John thought how lucky he was. His wife was simply stunning. She was about five and a half feet tall with a dramatic hourglass figure. She prided herself on her slim waist and was always complimented on her ass. Her hips flared out quite a bit and a friend of hers once commented to her that "them's birthin' hips". Up top was just as impressive, as she had a solid set of D cup breasts that still hadn't succumbed to gravity despite the fact that she was nearing 35. This evening she had squeezed herself into a curve hugging little black dress and had on a low set of heels. She didn't own too many heels over two inches because she didn't want to stand out as too tall compared to her friends.

"Looking beautiful as always, babe," John told her, quite truthfully. Julie turned to him and smiled wide, causing her cheeks to dimple slightly. Her face may not have been as blessed as her body, but she was by no means a "butterface". Her lips were a little on the thin side and her nose was average, but the smile that she always wore improved her overall appearance. Along with that she had naturally curly red hair that was the envy of her coworkers at the office where she worked.

Finished with her makeup Julie stood and did a spin, asking her husband, mid twirl, how she looked. "I already told you, baby, you look beautiful. You should feel lucky your friends invite you along on these things. There's no way any of them hold a candle to you."

"Oh John, stop," Julie laughed.

Just then the doorbell rang.

"That must be Susan," Julie said excitedly. "Don't wait up for me honey."

"Have a good time, love," John called down to her retreating form. Then he put himself to his task, sitting down at the PC to check the movie listings. The only thing that piqued his interest even a little was Now You See Me, so he checked the show times. There was a screening in 45 minutes so John checked his email then started getting ready to leave. He had plenty of time to get there, but he liked to make sure to arrive a little early to secure himself a decent seat.

---

John pulled back into the driveway shortly before 11PM, having enjoyed a fantastic movie and a quick bite to eat afterwards. As expected the house was empty, so he unlocked it and let himself in. Figuring his wife wouldn't be back for at least another hour or two John headed back upstairs to the PC to fire up some game or another to kill time till Julie got back. Then he could attempt to convince her she actually was after some action tonight. John thought back to how hot she looked while she was prettying herself up for the evening and felt his cock begin to stir.

About an hour and a half and a number of Urban Terror matches later John heard the door open and close. He quickly shut down his game and waited for his beautiful wife who came upstairs to the bedroom in a matter of moments.

"Oh, you're still up," Julie said flatly.

"Yeah, Honey, I am," John started. "I was wondering if maybe tonight we coul-"

"Oh god, not tonight, John," Julie yawned. "I'm absolutely beat. The girls and I really went all out on the dance floor at the club Megan dragged us to," Julie went on talking as she reached into a closet and pulled out a little purple silk nightgown. "I'm going straight to sleep, OK?" She stated, not really asking. "I'll make it up to you tomorrow, babe," she added, almost as an afterthought.

"Ohh-OK," John stammered and let his head hang defeated. With the conversation over Julie slipped into the master bathroom to change into her nightgown. A moment later she emerged wearing it and just as promised she laid down in bed and pulled the sheet over herself. It being the start of summer she didn't need anything more. John turned back to his computer and started browsing the net silently so his wife could rest. At least he was (probably) going to get some action tomorrow, he thought.

After about fifteen minutes of surfing the tubes John found he was still horny. He brought up a random porn picture site, still trying to be quiet for Julie who was fast asleep by now, and unbuttoned his pants. Looking at the pictures of various women, some alone and some with a partner, his thoughts still drifted to his wife. John got up from his computer desk, buttoned his pants back up and headed towards the bathroom. He may not be able to have his wife's pussy that night, but he figured he could at least spill his seed where his wife's pussy had been.

John opened the door and swiftly made a bee line for the hamper. He opened it up and took a look inside. There sitting bunched up on her little black dress were the panties Julie wore that night. He immediately recognized them as her pink and white striped bikini panties. John reached in and grabbed them then slowly opened them up. It was then that John received quite a shock, for there in his wife's panties was a fairly sizeable wad of cum. A wad of cum that he sure as hell didn't put there.

Wanting to know for sure he brought the panties up to his nose and inhaled. After the pungent smell of the mystery man's load hit John's nostrils there was no mistaking it. His wife wasn't just going out with her girlfriends, she was also picking up guys and banging them. No wonder she was never in the mood to fuck after her monthly girls nights out.

Not knowing exactly what to think John dropped the soiled panties back into the hamper and quietly walked back out into the bedroom. He looked over his wife lying there in bed. Should he confront her? If so when? If so he'd need proof he thought. He grabbed his cell phone off of the computer desk and carefully approached the bed intent on snapping a few pictures of her used pussy. Gently he lifted the sheet from her feet and slowly pulled it up, revealing her shapely legs. He folded it slightly as he went till he had her uncovered up to her waist.

Julie was laying on her back and her legs weren't parted enough to get a good view so John placed his hands on her thighs and gently pushed them away from each other. When he did he was greeted by quite the sight. Julie's pussy lips were red and puffy with a slick shine to them. Whether the fluids were from her or the man she fucked John wasn't sure. The truth was probably somewhere in the middle. Cum was still seeping from her hole, which gaped obscenely. John momentarily wondered how big the cock was Julie had taken earlier that caused her twat to still hang open to such a degree.

Seeing his wife's well fucked pussy had an instantaneously effect on John. He no longer cared that his wife was cheating on him. The sight before him was the sexiest thing he'd ever seen. The fact that his cock was straining against his pants attested to that fact. John slipped the cell phone into his pocket, stepped closer to the bed and quietly kneeled down next to her sleeping form. He slid his right hand up his wife's thigh till he felt the wetness of her pussy on his fingertips. He carefully eased a finger, then another into Julie's loose pussy and began massaging her crease. He was amazed at the lack of resistance he encountered as he fingered her pussy, which only reinforced the fact that the man with whom she'd cheated was hung like a horse.

John pulled his fingers from his wife's sloppy box and on a whim brought them to his face. He sniffed them, noting that most of what he smelled was his wife's sweet pussy. There was still the unmistakable scent of cum mixed in though. More turned on than he had been in ages John mindlessly shoved his wet fingers into his mouth. He sucked them clean and found he enjoyed the taste. He slipped his fingers back into Julie's pussy and worked on her gently, being sure not to wake her. When he was sure his fingers were about as wet as they'd get he pulled them out and once again sucked them clean. John repeated this action a number of times, each time he did his fingers tasted more and more like his wife's pussy and less and less of that foreign taste till it was essentially gone.

But John found he still wanted more of that foreign taste. he then remembered the panties in the hamper. He got up from beside the bed and padded back into the bathroom. He excitedly reached into the hamper and pulled out Julie's tainted panties. He opened them up and brought them back to his nose to smell them. This time around though the smell didn't bother him. In fact, it was turning him on. John hesitated ever so slightly, then brought his wife's panties to his lips and slurped the whole wad of cum into his mouth. Instantly John's palate was assaulted by the taste of Julie's mystery man's semen. It was the most intense flavor John had experienced in his life. It was foul, John knew that in his mind, but his dick had other thoughts. Enjoying the awful taste John rolled the sticky mass around in his mouth as his right hand shot to his cock. John started pumping himself furiously as he slowly swallowed the load of cum in his mouth little by little.

In barely more than a minute of pumping, John's cock started to tremble and just as the last of the unknown man's seed slipped down his throat John started shooting off a sample of his own semen. John found his left hand moving on its own to catch his load as it burst forth from the head of his cock. After three strong surges his palm was quickly filling with jizz and as the last pulse rocked his body John brought his left hand to his mouth and licked his palm. His own cum was pleasantly warm compared to the cold wad he'd just eaten from his wife's dirty panties. John noted that his own fluids didn't taste half as gross as the other man's cum. Mr. horsecock must be a chain smoker or something, John mused with a chuckle.

As his passion died down John realized that his relationship with his wife had changed. She might not know that just yet, but he did. What to do now? John thought again. He knew what he had to do. He had to wait till next month and confront her after she came home. How would he go at it though? Well, at least he had a while to think about it.

---

John was surprised how fast the past four weeks had gone by. It was once again the third Saturday of the month. A day he once dreaded was one he looked forward to this past month. John had thought about a number of ways to confront Julie about her extramarital activities and he felt he had a perfect solution for later. In the meantime though, it was time to head to the bedroom to tell his wife how beautiful she was and how he wished her a fun evening out with her friends. This month, just like the last, the bedroom door was closed, so John once again knocked softly.

"It's open honey," came Julie's singing voice.

John turned the doorknob and walked in. His wife was again at the vanity applying the last of her makeup. This time she was dressed in a simple blue and black dress, her curly red hair up in a youthful ponytail.

"So what are your plans tonight?" Julie asked her husband.

"Ohh, you know, probably catch a movie. And what are you and the girls doing tonight?" John asked.

"Not really sure yet," Julie responded. "I'm hoping we just go to a bar. That club last month was too much."

I bet it was, John thought to himself, picturing the state of her pussy last month when he uncovered it.

"Well, Julie, Be sure to have a good time."

"I will dear," Julie said happily. "I always do." Almost on cue there was a knock at the door. "That'll be the girls." Julie chirped and got up. "Love you John, bye."

"Bye Honey," John said and stepped towards his wife. She stepped towards him to give him a quick peck before taking off down the stairs, but to her surprise John pulled her close and gave her a passionate kiss.

"Whoa, what was that about?" Julie asked.

"Ohh you know how much I miss you when you're out," John responded. "Just wanted to show you it's still true."

"Thanks dear, I love you too," Julie said softly. Then louder she added "I've got to go now honey. Don't wait up." John smiled to himself because he intended to do just that.

After his wife was out of the house he sat down to the computer to figure out this evening's entertainment. World War Z was playing and John had wanted to see that. The next showing wasn't for an hour and a half though. Dinner was coming first for John this evening.

---

As usual the house was empty when John arrived home at about 11:30PM. He headed inside and upstairs going straight to the PC. It wouldn't be long now he thought, his member already stiff. John did his best to kill time on the net till he heard the door open and close. He was ready to put his plan into action and impatiently waited for his wife to make her way to the bedroom. After an agonizingly long moment Julie finally entered the bedroom.

"Hi baby," John greeted his wife.

"Oh hello, John," Julie replied as she kicked off her heels. "How was the movie?" she asked.

"I saw World War Z..." John said. "It was pretty damned amazing. And how was the night out with the girls?" John asked.

"Pretty invigorating," Julie said. "You wouldn't believe what Pam did tonight," she continued as she took a seat on the side of the bed.

"Well, you gonna tell me?" John asked as he swiveled his chair around to face his wife.

"She did body shots off three different guys right at the bar!" Julie laughed. "By the time she took shots off the third guy she had drawn quite a crowd."

"Pam sure is a wild one," John agreed. "Say honey..." he went on. "I know you're usually not in the mood for anything after you've been drinking, but I really could use some relief tonight."

"Right now John? I'm pretty tired. How about first thing in the morning?" Julie asked him. She didn't seem as forceful as usual about it, for which John was thankful. Although to be fair she did hit him back a month ago Sunday, just like she promised.

"Anything honey?" John begged. "How about you give my a little head? I'll return the favor," John suggested. Julie's armor looked like it was failing and John pressed on with his plan. "I'll even do you first." he said smiling. She loved when he ate her out and he was almost licking his lips picturing the mess her pussy must be right then.

"I don't know..." Julie stalled.

John advanced on her and rested his hand on her upper thigh. He gently began massaging her thigh as he pressed on. "You love it when I eat you out, don't you?" John smiled as he spoke. "Just lean back, spread your legs and enjoy the ride."

"But I've been out all night I must be a mess." Julie said, desperately hoping John would let her shower or something beforehand.

"Dammit woman," John replied in a joking tone. "Don't you know you taste best after a little sweating? It's why I love eating you out when you get home from the gym."

Defeated Julie quietly spoke. "OK honey, you win." It came out in almost a whisper as she leaned back, resting herself on her hands and spread her legs. Here it comes she thought to herself. He's going to find out and nine years of marriage will be gone, down the drain.

John knelt down between his wife's spread thighs and pushed her dress up till he could see her panties. Usually this pair was light blue, but the mass of fluids leaking out of her had made the fabric much darker. He pushed her dress up farther and Julie lifted her ass off the bed then pulled her dress to her waist. John reached up and pulled her panties down, careful not to let too much of the cum that filled them leak out. No sense in staining the bedspread, after all. He pulled them right down and off her legs then took a peek inside. He couldn't believe how much cum was in them. Had she taken two guys tonight he wondered. Setting the panties aside John spread his wife's leg farther apart and took in the sight.

His wife's cunt was hemorrhaging jizz and the neatly trimmed red hair above her pussy was matted with dried cum. Now or never John thought and dove in. He licked her pussy lips then moved up and ran his tongue over her bush. The hairs were stiff from the bit of cum that had dried in them. The taste started to register then and he knew in an instant that this month's gift was not left by the same person. It tasted much sweeter and had none of the acrid taste of the prior batch. Pleased with the flavor John brought his arms up under his wife's legs and pulled her towards him. As soon as Julie's ass slipped off the edge of the bed John latched his mouth onto her cum filled pussy and began to suck at it. As he did so his suction pulled a gob of cum out of her and he swallowed it down. He kept at it, his mouth fastened to her twat and every now and then her pussy would release another dollop of semen. It was quite a pleasant experience cleaning up Julie's messy cunt and after a while he noticed he was no longer being rewarded for his efforts so he pulled his mouth away and started noisily licking every inch of Julie's pussy.

John heard his wife's breathing quicken and her exhales became moans. Quite pleased with himself John finally started attacking Julie's clitoris with his tongue and in short order she was bucking in his arms. When he knew her orgasm was imminent he started rubbing her clit with his thumb as he latched his mouth back onto her pussy in the hopes that an orgasm would free up another shot of her paramour's seed. Julie let out a scream and arched her back as her orgasm coursed through her body. John held on as best as he could and as he snaked his tongue into her hot honey pot he felt it start to spasm around it. He quickly pulled his tongue back out of her and was immediately rewarded with a thick wad of cum that had stubbornly remained inside till now.

As her orgasm faded John pulled away and looked up at his wife. The satisfied expression on her face pleased him. He waited till she drifted back to reality before he gave her a kiss, giving her a taste of her pussy and the man she'd bedded not too much earlier that night.

John smiled at her and said "I thought you said you weren't in the mood, Honey. Hell, I can't remember the last time you were so creamy and wet." He chuckled a little at that, but as he looked at her he could see the guilt plainly on her face.

"John, honey, there's something I need to tell you," Julie started. John brought a finger to her lips, silencing her. Then he kissed her again on the lips and slowly pulled away.

"Julie, babe, you can keep your secret to yourself, alright?" John said softly looking straight into her eyes. "As long as you come home to me with a pussy as moist and creamy as it was tonight I won't ask any questions." With that he gave her a little wink and kissed her again.

12