All Comments on 'A Tale of Cum Filled Panties'

by Cheerleader Fan

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
dickthestick2011dickthestick2011almost 2 years ago

I just love your story. I could almost smell and taste her cheating pussy and panties myself. I know what it is like to find a pair of your wife's panties full of another guy;s sperm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A dream of mine for my wife to come home with dessert for me!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Proofread, please, to make your erotic tale more enjoyable for the reader. You wrote "quiet" when you obviously meant quite. There was a slue of missing commas. Julie mentions the club she went to "last week", and one sentence later, John's saying it was last month. Erotic story, but very distracting, given all the errors. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nasty waste of flesh. Both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excuse me, while I go vomit...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it. Thank you. Yum :).

Cheerleader FanCheerleader Fanalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the reply pointing out the continuity and spelling errors. I've fixed those two and will run through it another couple times to look for the comma issues, but usually I'm guilty of overusing commas, so saying I missed a ton is a surprise. It'll take a few days to show, though. Posting is a process here.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Loving and consensual? Acceptable. If she turns into a nasty cunt, it is no longer a loving wife tail. It belongs elsewhere

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please continue this story, I would like to know more about your wife...

ilikeskin69ilikeskin69almost 2 years ago

Very very good. Got me going....AL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it

Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 2 years ago

What a wonderful wife! I know exactly what that man feels like! Lucky man! This is the opening to a beautiful long term relationship.

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 1 year ago

What a load of unadulterated shine!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You're a very lucky man! I would love to clean up my wife after a good fucking!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think Julie is a gutter slut and John is a fucking gutless fuckwit.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Pretty hot story! I live cleaning up creampies. My and her friends all use my tongue to clean up their messes and I love it. We have some of the most rewarding sex afterwords and I've ate out every single one if ger creampies friends! Win Win!

havefunxoxohavefunxoxo8 months ago

my husband have very nice cuck,,,,and we have great sex life,,,,we add extra fun by playing ,,,i do fuck stranger some time and enjoy going back home with cum in my pussy,,in the same time he fuck other slut and come back home teelong me about them and i clean his dick from there pussy juice,,,

Lonewolf10Lonewolf105 months ago

Super “wish it were true” story. And let me add “wish it were true”. I’m absolutely crazy in love with my bride of 45+ years and am pretty sure she used to get her fair share of big cock (this was the wonderful carefree time of the pre-Aids age when a bc pill was all it took and condoms were definitely NOT in style!). My wife was a 9.5 looker (and still is as far as I’m concerned) and had positions of high importance with Fortune 100 Companies and frequently went on business trips of several days in length, as well as local gatherings on Friday nights. It was on one of those Friday nights that I got my first hint that I might be an unaware cuckold (cuckold was not a name that was popular in those days although it was what I strongly thought I might be) as when for the first time in our married life I was refused sex by my wife, which almost always began with my going down on her. Quick negotiation and it was agreed we would have sex but no going down on her. I was so dumb that I never gave it a thought when I found her to be very slick. I just knew it felt good and I liked it 😁. The second time i was denied I was really disappointed. Again we negotiated and I was rewarded with a very wet pussy. I told her then, as I was excitedly suspicious that I didn’t know what she was doing but whatever it was to keep it up! She never said a word. The third and final time we were confronted with denial I got mad and tried to “force” my head to achieve my goal and she started screaming at me and pushing me away from her, saying she was not in the mood to be eaten out but regular sex was okay to which I finally agreed. I almost fell into her and was met with a v-e-r-y wet and hot piece of pussy. I was so dumb. And horny. Not only that I was amazed at the amount of dried cum around her pussy the next morning as well as on my c&b and all around. We rarely cleaned up after sex but never ever had seen such a mess. I was shocked and made sure she saw it. She never said a WORD.

So

Was

I

Made a cuckold? 🤔

Cheerleader FanCheerleader Fan5 months agoAuthor

Damned if I know, bub, but that sure is an interesting tale. I love when a story I've written prompts a reader to share a similar story. I suppose it's nice knowing there are people out there with kinks as weird as mine who are willing to demonstrate the fact.

Bowmar01Bowmar014 months ago

I would have slapped her around a bit after getting every bit of evidence I could, thrown her out, divorced her and left the bitch with nothing.... and her girlfriends with their husbands left knowing what the sluts had done.

Cheerleader FanCheerleader Fan4 months agoAuthor

How best to identify when you are not the target audience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCheerleader Fan@Cheerleader Fan
I'm in my 40s and I like reading and writing smut. What more is there to say on a site like this? Minor clarification: None of the stories I have posted thus far actually involve transsexuality, that's just the closest category offered. Any story in which females with penises...