A Tale of Cum Filled Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He saw the look on her face change from concern to relief when she realized what John was telling her.

"You... you knew?" she asked surprised.

To answer her question John picked up the panties he'd discarded earlier, opened them up and sucked the load of jizz out of them. He swallowed it, smacking his lips as he did and laughed at her. "I found out last month" he told her. "I found your panties in the hamper full of cum and I admit I was pretty mad, but then I came into the bedroom and pulled the sheet away to see your pussy and I don't know what came over me. Seeing your pussy seeping cum that I didn't put there triggered something in me. I knelt down next to you and fingered your pussy a bit and I have no idea why I did it, but I licked my fingers and found I liked it. A LOT!

"Huh," Julie said. "I suppose this changes things a bit then, doesn't it?"

"Yeah, it does," John chuckled. "For started, I don't hate girls night out anymore."

Julie smiled when he said that. She always knew he didn't like it when she left him on his own like that, but that was the only time she could get away to cheat. She didn't do it because her sex life with John was bad or anything. She just missed the variety she had in single life. Knowing that she, at least unofficially, had John's blessing was a relief to her conscience.

"So how about that blowjob?" John asked with a grin. "My cock's been aching me all month."

"Well, honey, you've put me in the mood," Julie replied with a smile of her own.

John let out a laugh, lifted himself off of the floor and sat in his computer chair. Julie stood up, grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it over her head and off revealing a bra that matched the pair of panties on the floor. Her bra held her heavy tits in place perfectly and they shook slightly as she dropped to her knees in front of her husband.

"Don't expect me to last very long," John said to his beautiful wife. "I haven't been this continually horny since I was a teenager."

Julie smiled up at him and approached his crotch. She unbuttoned his pants and reached inside his boxers to find his penis, rigid as iron as promised. She pulled it out and admired it. Her husband really did have a nice looking cock. About seven inches and not too thick. Julie loved deepthroating him and she could do it fairly easily because his thickness wasn't too much for her throat. Julie licked the head several times before taking it into her warm mouth.

John threw his head back and groaned as his wife started running her tongue all over the first few inches of his manhood. He was glad he had married such an experienced cocksucker. Julie started taking more of his meat into her mouth and in just a few moments her nose was buried in his pubes. In no time at all his moans became gasps and Julie knew her husband's climax was going to arrive very soon.

A moment before John was to explode in her mouth Julie got a wonderful idea in her head and pulled away till just the first two inches were in her mouth. She licked at the head while she pumped the shaft and toyed with his nuts. Seconds later his balls released their payload and Julie's mouth was flooded with cum. Julie waited through three, four, five, six and finally seven pulses, her mouth filled to the brim with her husband's cum. She pulled off of him, careful not to lose any as the head of John's softening cock slipped free of her mouth.

Julie rose to her feet and gave her husband one of her award winning smiles. Then she bent down and kissed him full on the lips. As soon as John parted his lips Julie shoved her tongue into his mouth, forcing a decent volume of his cum inside in the process. As soon as John realized what was happening he started sucking on his wife's invading tongue, drawing out more of his cum as he did. Julie pushed her husband's head back, positioning herself own over him so gravity could assist her in transferring John's cum into his own mouth. When Julie had given him most of his load she pulled away and swallowed what little cum was still in hers, then she intently watched John till she saw his throat move and she knew he had swallowed it.

After clearing his mouth of any remaining cum John opened his mouth to speak. "God damn I love you baby," he said to her, his eves verifying the sentiment.

"I love you too, John," Julie said. "And I'm so thankful you're not mad at me for cheating on you like that."

"Well, I wouldn't say I've completely forgiven you yet," John told her. "But with time, and a number of gifts of the creamy white variety I think I can." He smiled at her and continued. "I've given it some thought Julie, and maybe I should catch a movie every Saturday night. And, well, while I'm off enjoying some alone time you can do whatever you'd like to do, too."

"I'd really like that, John, thank you," Julie replied. "Now what do you say we get cleaned up and go to bed?"

"I'd like that very much, baby," John said with a smile. "Ohh, but one thing before we jump in the shower."

"Yes?" Julie asked.

"Just how huge was that cock you took last month?" John inquired "Your pussy look absolutely wrecked."

"Oh god," Julie laughed, "at least a foot long. It was like someone shoved their arm up inside me. I literally cried as he fucked me and after five minutes I just wished it would end. Twenty minutes later it finally did."

"Gee, I sure am glad I asked," John said with a laugh as they both walked towards the shower. "After you, Mrs. Miller," John said as he opened the shower door for his wife.

"Thank you, my love," Julie replied, her smile radiant as she stepped in.

~fin~

12