A Tale of Dominance

Story Info
Sweet young girlfriend is challenged to be more dominant.
764 words
4.03
6.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
112 Followers

This is a story entry for the 750 Word Project 2024

If you knew Ken Lee, it was likely as a junior bank branch manager- a well polished man in his late twenties quick with a smile and a handshake. He was short, stocky and asian with his thick muscular arms always straining the fabric of his suit jacket.

What you wouldn't know about Ken Lee, is that he just ended his Friday night in a quivering naked heap on the floor of his girlfriend's apartment, covered in wax with bruises on his ass and cum leaking out of his withered penis.

This had started well into his relationship with Judy, an unassuming art student he fell in love with, who loved everything about him. She loved his wit, his drive, his charm and that body- especially when he fucked her long and slow. One particular night just recently, Ken had been balls deep in Judy as he held her wrists over her head and teasingly dipped the head of his cock into her pussy.

"Pleeeeease, just fuck me already- I'm dying," She cried out, causing him to gruffly laugh at her desire.

"You see babe," he huffed out between loping jabs. "You can run around in your tiny panties thinking you're a tease, but no girl is a match for a dominant man,"

Ken plunged his cock inside of Judy, forcing a gasp before pulling out and starting the dull torture all over again.

But credit to Judy, who saw his boast as a challenge and called me up days after. She had Kenneth agree to submit for an evening, giving her complete carte blanche over his body hoping to prove him wrong. Ken thought Judy might give him a spanking and bark orders at him- but instead she called me, her friend Nil... from art school.

Lemme ask you- do you know how fucked up art school girlies are?

Ken's stupid boyish grin was how he greeted me when I showed up Friday night - he briefly exchanged glances with Judy and I, thinking that his girlfriend might have set up a threesome. Judy laid out some cookies and snacks as she introduced me and my bag of tricks. Feeling his last bit of confidence, the two of us managed to talk him into removing his shirt. He bounced his pecs while I rifled through my bag and rolled my eyes.

"It's shibari!" Judy exclaimed as I uncoiled foot after foot of rope from my satchel. She provided a brief history of the art while I lined things up across his back, making sure to drag the rough hemp across his skin for a reality check.

In no time I'd immobilized his top half, causing him to nervously laugh as I ran a loop over his ankles and sharply tugged. Like magic, his knees came to his chest and caused him to fall onto his side.

"Okay girls, funs over, come on!"

Judy grabbed a pair of scissors off the coffee table and lowered the tone of her voice.

"Fuck you it is Kenneth, tonight is for the ladies, you promised!"

Clothing came off in shreds, pulled out from knots while I slapped some tape on Ken's mouth. I watched Judy's malevolence as she got him hard and tied up his cock and balls, giving us time to waste by milling about and preparing supplies.

Ken could be heard trying to scream and cry as Judy applied hot wax to his hairy little asshole, denuding him while I dripped a candle on his body though the ropes. She lubed and inserted a vibrating butt plug before we turned him onto his back, spying the confused look of pleasurable terror in his eyes.

Bank Branch manager my ass.

Judy left me to gawk at him and his shame while I ate a cookie, returning with her vibrating wand and without panties. I watched as she sat on his face while struggling to situate the sex toy and its cord. In seconds he started to buck at the lack of oxygen, signalling for Judy to lift up and give him air. She would plant herself on his face again, repeating this process until she had everything organized.

Then the two of us sat alongside him, eating snacks and playing cards while the head of the wand caused the dick to turn red and leak. He was going to beg us for that spanking.

"You got any fours?" I asked.

Judy shook her head.

"No, I've just got a dominant man- Go Fish."

JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
112 Followers