All Comments on 'A Tale of Gassy Lesbians Ch. 02'

by Ubiquitous101

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great, but only for an odd reason...

This is a classic because it will annoy the lynch mob and certain indviduals who like their stories anal free. The only thing that would've made it better would have been if the women had 44EE's and used a 16 inch dildo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow

Undoubtedly the worst story I've ever read. That sucked. I'd fart in your face if I knew where you lived.

Ubiquitous101Ubiquitous101over 18 years agoAuthor
28,495 hits since 11/16/05

This story, as of the time posted, has had 28,495 hits. That's 26,299 more hits than my second most viewed story(incidentally my highest-rated one no less). Isn't that an interesting fact about "the worst story you've ever read". And this story was only submitted on 11/16/05.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
fart sniffer

i really loved the story.i would love to be you girls fart slave forever.please shrink wrap my entire body with plastic and force me to breathe through my nostrils only while you fart pure shit smell into my nose.smother me with the smell of your shit until i cant breathe anything else ever again...i would love for you to use me as your toilet and force me to chew and swallow your poo while i smother in farts forever...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love it

All I can say is wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice!

I really enjoyed this story. And screw those who don't like it. The ones that don't aren't really into this fetish and therefore probably shouldn't be reading and commenting, unless they want to act like assholes. Forget them and keep it up. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Think we're just dissing poor Ubiquitous?

To anonymous on 11/06/09 who thought that some of us shouldn't be reading and commenting on this story. YES, you're right, because it's a FETISH STORY, and if it was posted in the right friggin' section, we wouldn't even be reading it. Blame the author. So what the heck is it doing in the lesbian section? If someone wants to write a fetish story, and doesn't want to get shit about it, then post it in the right category. Otherwise it's fair game.

And the author defending how many views he/she had was pretty laughable. ("Isn't this an interesting fact, how many views I've had"). This was circulated as crude and badly written erotic humor (and considered humorous partly because it was so horribly written) on a website that I frequent. I'm sure that lots of other people reached it the same way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous