All Comments on 'A Tale of Immorality Ch. 05'

by angiquesophie

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
She loves him nowhere near as much, in fact

no more than for a pet dog or cat. A comfort to be around but not really necessary in your life. The woman here is a total user, and abuser of marriage. A person not even in love with themself. The only reason I read what you write now is to find out how you destroy her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Interesting....

but not much of a story. I continue to read it. I found the first two parts boring, and was curious about what others found in it that they either loved or hated. It inspired no such emotions in me. It has a tired quality to it, as if the author is just experimenting, but her heart is not in it. As I said before, she seems to have technical ability, perhaps even some creativity, but no passion or no ability to place the passion in her writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Writing the Ho rap

We get more of the same and no story in sight. Apart that it's boring, the writing style is just jarring and difficult to get into. The writer has just composed a couple of phrases to provoke a reader reaction. Some comedians and rappers do the same when they have nothing to say...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
odd

I guess I don't have an appreciation for your style of writing, but I still read your writings from the promise you had in the first chapter of 'A New and Delicate Balance'. It held me spellbound. Since then I feel like you are trying to prove that you have this 'art' in writing. I guess you do but I don't care for it.

These 1st chapters don't keep me. It's just recitation of someone with no morals or ethics, just telling what she is doing. Go interview a whore...I just don't care that much.

Where is the caring or the hurt? What are the feelings of George? Is he clueless or is he biding his time? What about a little more depth in each chapter...blah, blah, frustration because you've previously shown you might do it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
crap

nothing but gibberish nonsense. no story, no suspense, no characteritzation, no plot, no nothing. it's one predictable Craig-gay-like bathroom bodily exchange to another. <p>

like one smelly trash can to another, from one "chapter" to tne next, which takes the "author" no more thought and investment then the time it required to type the nonsense. even she herself as the "writer" knows that that's true. it is obvious that most readers also know that's the case. <p>

the writer's obviously a good writer. it's the lack of caring about her story plot and characterization that the readers are saying. <p>

even her twisted bias for women is not that big of a problem. lack of plot development and characterization --- as well as high-level intelligent dialogues --- that's the "problem" in gibberish nonsense like this.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Nothing new here

I'm forced to agree with the previous posters. There's not much new here. The scenes are repetitive, and the author hasn't said anything that wasn't said before. There was nothing new in the second, third or fourth chapters which makes me wonder why this tale continues. The wife's attitude toward lying and deception to her husband is unacceptable. No amount of flowery prose will alter that fact.

NucleusNucleusover 16 years ago
I push myself closer to disaster

How? I can't get no hint. Besides to coquet with readers is bad writing-style. You better do this at the Bulletin Board.

<i>A bunch of frozen spiders ran up and down my spine</i> Cool! Frozen spiders are already dead. I am disappointed. It's not a good story. Boring? Maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Double life for George

Anne: As you must know by now, I am the PR and marketing officer of a mid-sized but very profitable company. I travel a lot and fuck other men. But I do love George so it was a shock to me when I found out he had a double life. I always knew he had more money then many of you who dislked my lifestyle...but to have a second wife and three children hidden away in another state was absolutely disgusting. Well they were't really hidden away. He passed them off as his twin brother's family. I found out he did not have a twin. And he also knew about my lifestyle and really didn't care. I do not like my George all that much anymore....I was suppose to be the boss over him...having one upfuckmanship on him. Oh well, but I noticed my adultery wasn't exciting anymore but actually suggested so that he could spend more time with his kids. My name is Anne and I am a fool. He knew all about my lovers and secretly laughed inside. WTF...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good

You write very well. However, you seem more interested in playing with your readers. And maybe pissing them off. You should forget the games and spend your time writing.

Boyd

acs_1acs_1over 16 years ago
Boring...

I'm sorry, but none of this is new. Been around since the dawn of time... Just another fucking cliche. Smart women (or men for that matter) who really do believe the rest of the world is dumber than they are. So tiring, and trying... For someone who writes so well, why don't you try telling us an actual story? I don't mean any disrespect, but you have the amazing ability to really build something special, unlike most writers on this site. As a matter of fact I would pay money to read something you'd write, if only you had a tale to tell.

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanover 16 years ago
As Acs_1 said

Angiquesophie is a good writer; she herself knows that. And you can write about adultery. Just make it serious and multi-dimensional. Create complex --- evil and complex AS WELL AS good and complex --- characters. <p>

Just having the wife tell the readers, from one short installment to another, how she fucks another man or woman, having her vagina and nipples sucked and pulled painfully, on the one hand, and have George [the husband] say nothing but "Hi, beloved wife... You look like you worked hard today and need some hugging; come here," ON THE OTHER HAND, ---- that's not a story. <p>

I want to read about and see and know about how the wife is being fucked hard, like a whore she is. But I also like to see that Geroge the husband is a 4 dimensional character, who blinks, thinks, loves, hates, and is having something CHURNING in his skull. <p>

I want to see and hear the neighborhood dog shitting against the white fence, leaving a smelly mess; I want to see the sweat and fear oozing out of the wife's face. In addition to her fake orgasms, that is. I want to see George shuffle or amble or scurry across the room, with either contentment or deep reflection about life, love, and goals and the future. Or the past. <p>

What were Anne's parents like? <p>

George's darkest moments? Where did he go wrong to end up with such a heinous woman for a wife? Perhaps he's not too bright? Perhaps he's merely abiding time? What are his fear and hopes? Short termed and long termed goals? <p>

Anne's short termed and long termed goals. Outside of exchaning bodily fluids with whomever she fancies at the moment, that is. <p>

How does each envision their life 20 or 30 years from now? <p>

I know: these things take time.... But, hey, you're calling yourself an author, right? Why sit for hours, cranking out gibberish nonsense like this "story",,, when you could actually produce decent stories that readers think worthy of your writing ability?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow; suddenly everyone is Now HARRYinVA

poster after poster... most of them who have a LOOOONG history of being thoughtful insightful and reasonable... are ripping this uathor and her boring repeatative story. Its like suddenly all the readers now see things that the Harryin VA guy has beeen saying for MONTHS.

<br></br>

The thing as vulgar and coarse Harry usually is... it appears that Harry in VA has been right all along. Wait until harry see these feedbacks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
How stupid is George

Look, what is hidden from George he can't see or know but this time he can see some very disturbing things in his wife behavior.

If I came home to find a very distressed and emotional wife I would demand to know what is going on. I surely wouldn't draw a bath and think "ohh, that's okay honey in your own good time". Get out of here writer, that's so unthinkable it's not even funny. You make a complete fool out of hubby George.

Still,

Looking for the ending.

Umberto

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I hate Anne!

but like the saying goes, it's not about hatred, mate. It's the desire to annihilate! There is not enough space to discuss Anne's faults but I will say that I am looking forward to where she gets busted and ends up losing everything. OF course Ol' Georgie will be devastated, but what the hell, he's a clueless bumblefuck who's probably queer anyway considering he hasn't figured out that his wife is the town mattress.

hammer17hammer17over 16 years ago
Mixed Thoughts

about it at the moment. I believe the author is smarter than what most of you are giving her credit for. I'm thinking that just maybe good old George isn't as (clueless) as we think he is.

I think George might just know either that she is fucking all those men, may even have proof of it, or possibly he knows all the men and was told by them.

Maybe he is having his own affairs and knows about hers too, and is going to confront her about it all, bring it all out into the open. Let's hang in there for 1 or 2 more chapters and see what's going on...

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
nice story

I think you write very good.

Also I think this is a nice story.

And those comments, why don't you guys write these comments when a man fucks around?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yawn oh hypocrites

Madame,

You write deliciously. You write cleverly, knowledgeably, wittily, sensuously and erotically.

Really! How many times do we have to write "Hey dimwits! If you don't like it THAT much, why read it?"

Some folks like this - others don't.

Take me - if I don't like something because it's boring or to do with hurting children or unwilling adults, I just don't read it. But I guess someone likes that stuff.

On the other hand if it's badly written - like oh several of the letters here !!! I like to complain.

Well done Angique - it's fabulously naughty and sexy.

Do please continue - and I like all your other stories too.

Nicky

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I am still waiting.

The authoress is an excellent writer. Her talent is undeniable. The problem is that the story is not going anywhere. It is simply a rehash of her adventures. The only movement I am able to discern is some slight changes in her rationalizations. She is a sociopath. I have seen no evidence the authoress intends to make her face her problems. Perhaps we will see some bump or fear. But no real responsibility, yet. We can only hope. This series will be worth very little if she never has to face the consequences of her actions.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 16 years ago
Still here?

Okay it seems to be 99.9% of readers dont like this person in this story and are having great fun telling the author so.My question is will the author listen to her readers or just carry on as if nothing is wrong I expect she will but my question to you the readers is why are you still reading something that you seem to dislike so much?.I personally want the wife to be found out and for the husband to take her to the cleaners but thats MY opinion.

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyover 16 years ago
Dear readers, be reasonable, please

If you've read anything by this author before, you know that, like all feminazis, she will degrade and denigrate her male characters, and have the most detestable women triumph.<BR>

It makes my skin crawl to realise there are women with so much hate for men and they are trying to give all other women a bad name.<BR>

I hope most men realise there are precious few like this Angie kid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Good

I think you have an uncanny way of holding my attention with your truths at the first, as you see them. Nothing wrong with that, it is your opinion. I like how you write, like to see much more of your work.

I love how you keep them a very loving couple, George isn't as stupid as everyone thinks, BUT he loves her people and she loves him, get over it!!!!!

Unfortunately, most readers are imbiciles, forgive them!

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
This has become

almost like an exercise in 'creative writing.' It is skilled and perfectly crafted, and yet there is such a lack of warmth about any of the characters that it still fails to fully engage the reader. Having come this far, though, I will naturally carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It seems as though the writer has left all of the readers in the dark. Where as it is all clear to me now. She has been in the dark all along. George Is aware of all she has been doing - in fact he has been setting up all of her liaisons and controlling her the whole time. He loves to see her come home so self satisfied then he loves to F’ the hell out of her knowing that she thinks she fooling him meanwhile he’s in control and getting all the Sex he wants!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Of course she cannot argue with it. She knows she does not love him like he loves her.

Darkie10Darkie106 months ago

George finds her practically in a fetal position and doesn’t demand an explanation? Makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The moth doth fly ever closer to the flame of doom. Her delusional narcissistic protecting her.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangiquesophie@angiquesophie
1315 Followers
42 years ago I was born near Brussels, the Belgian capital. Since my 15th birthday I live in Amsterdam, where I own a small fashion atelier. We specialize in custom designed corsets and assessories that cater to the exclusive tastes of a wealthy, discreet clientele with a cert...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories