A Tale of Ponygirls Pt. 01

Story Info
Kate, Audrey and their friend are invited to visit stables.
4.7k words
4.3
45k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story tells about ponygirls, denial and the limits of consent.

There is a certain form of violence.

My thanks for all that read my story first.

1. Chosen to visit the ponygirls

I was delighted to learn that I was selected to visit the stables of Madame De Haut-Liaison's ponies. There were only six of us, and I was one of the six! Better than that, Sophia and Melinda, my best friends had been selected too, and that was great! One thing only didn't work out: this bitch of Audrey and her friends Samantha and Oriel had been selected too.

Before we could visit such stables with ponies in them we had to sign a confidentiality agreement. We agreed not to divulge the location of these stables, not everyone appreciates that human beings are dehumanised. All the ponies in that stable were volunteers, but it didn't matter.

But when I read the contract, I noticed a clause that could have gone unnoticed: In case we abused a pony, the punishment would be becoming ponies ourselves! At first, I only say that not all the ponies were therefore voluntary. But in fact no, by signing we accepted this clause. I shuddered, but I had absolutely no intention of annoying the ponies. On the other hand, I would be quite happy if Audrey got caught in the act!

It was Professor Melusina Wolf who drove us in a minibus, and we were going to spend two days there. Oddly enough, Sophia, Melinda and I were on one side and Audrey and her friends on the other.

"My ladies, I remind you that you are sent to Madame De Haut-Liaison's house to study the relationship of domination between the ponies and their trainers. Not to have fun, or even worse, to argue. We have chosen you without ignoring that there are enmities between you. Know how to overcome them."

I looked at Audrey, and her eyes were cold. If those eyes had been guns I would have died I think. Miss Wolf will be for her advice. I turned to my friends and Audrey did the same.

"Have you read what they made us sign?"

"Oh not all, there were so many of them!" Sophia answered me.

"If we mistreat a pony, we have agreed to become ponies ourselves," I said.

"Do you think this is a trap to kidnap us, Kate?" a3 asked.

"No, it's to dissuade us from mistreating the ponies!" I replied

"But we're not going to do that!" Melinda exclaimed, obviously worried.

"No, but I'd be amused if Audrey did," I laughed!

"Maybe we could help her," Sophia said. I looked at her and thought.

"That would be fun," I replied...

2. The first day of the visit

A few hours' of driving later, we arrived.

"Welcome, you had to get up early, and we offer you lunch" our host invited us.

I must say I was a little disappointed not to have seen any ponies yet. But seeing the others, I was not the only one who was impatient.

"Did you eat well?"

"Yes!"

"Then I'll give you a tour of the stables" Anna, one of the instructors, explained.

We then went to the girls' stables.

Then I stopped for a moment in front of this show. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Like in a stable, there were boxes with the doors cut in half. In the stalls, there were girls of our age. Straw covered the floor. Like Samantha, I crouched down to touch this straw.

"It's a synthetic straw that prevents us from having to fight against rodents. In the same way, all the stables are under video surveillance to react if a pony requests it." our guide Anna said.

"Here is Moonlight," she said, opening the lower part of a stall, and bringing us one of these girls. The pony Moonlight came towards us hesitantly. She was wearing a leather harness; her hands were tied behind her back. She had a leather collar, and boots that looked like horses' hooves and made her walk on tiptoes. Anne took the reins that hung from the bit she had in her mouth, and made her turn around, revealing the ponytail hanging between her legs, I didn't dare to know where it was tied.

"Moonlight? Isn't that her real name?" Oriel asked.

"It's her pony name, but it's not her human name," Anna replied.

I have to say that Moonlight, was superb, and her muscular legs seemed magical to me.

"Can we touch her," asked Sophia. Moonlight nodded no.

"Of course, but gently, put yourself in her place, she feels very vulnerable," Anne said.

Sophia approached Moonlight, who gave Anna a worried look, but let my friend come closer and caress her cheek. When Sophia did it again, Moonlight let her do it more easily.

Anna took Moonlight back to her stall and closed the base part.

"Harnessed as she is, she cannot open the door. She cannot remove her harness. As well

"Are there any padlocks?" Audrey requested.

"Only one, on her collar, but with her neutralized hands she can't remove the harness," Anna explained.

The boys' stable was symmetrical to that of the girls. Of course, their harnesses were different in form, but, at the end quite similar in spirit.

"You can't see their... well, how do they urinate?" Audrey asked.

"As with the girls, the bottom of the harness is a chastity belt. Their genitals are not easily accessible, to avoid abuse or accidents. For girls, there is just a perforated plate covering their vulva. For boys, their penis is in a tube between their legs. To urinate they either squat down, but some trainers prefer them to urinate standing up like real horses, besides their tail is an anal plug, we give them an enema every morning, so there are no accidents like that," Anna explained, while Audrey chuckled with excitement or indignation in her red jacket.

"So with the harness, they can't feel any genital stimulation?" I asked.

"Exactly, for this, as for many things, they depend on their trainers, who decide to reward them, or not, who decide when the harnesses are removed, every two or three days or so, for reasons of hygiene," Anna answered me. She was touching the bottom of the harness of Will-o'-the-wisp, the pony boy whose reins she was holding. He raised a leg, and his tail stroked his calves.

To tell the truth, the idea seemed terrible, but also exciting without me knowing exactly why.

We continued the visit with the quarries. In the first one, two ponies were learning to move synchronously. In the second one, a pony was running under the supervision of its trainer.

"The whips are for real," Sophia asked.

"Yes, but the blows are often on the side. This is to motivate the ponies, but sometimes, when they have trouble obeying, a blow ends on their buttocks. And with their blinkers on, they don't see the blow go away." Anna explained again.

Finally, the visit ended on the outside where we found Moonlight and Honey harnessed together, and Anna showed us how to drive a car pulled by ponies.

I must say that these demonstrations showed the obedience of the ponies. And in the evening, as I went to my room, I thought about the ponies. They were sleeping in their stable sleeping on their synthetic straw.

3. An unforeseen evening

Then on my bed, I discovered a suitcase that wasn't mine. Out of curiosity, I opened it and saw Audrey's sweatshirt with her name on the back. A demonic idea came into my head. I took the garment, closed the bag and went to Audrey's room to give it back to her.

We met in the corridor where we exchanged our suitcases.

Later I was shaking in Audrey's sweater, covered with a blanket to hide my hair and her name on my back, and I walked to the stables and took one of the leather hood I had seen. Within minutes I was in Moonlight's stall. She was sleeping on the straw, and before she could see me, I put the hood over her head. The poor thing started neighing more than shouting, and fidgeting, while I sped away, taking care to hide under my blanket, to hide my red hair, but to let the name on my back show through. I was hoping to see Audrey become a pony the next morning!

I must say my fingers were wiggling between my thighs, trying to get to sleep. The excitement of the ponies, combined with my bad deed had turned me on so much. I wondered what Audrey was doing. The surveillance cameras had surely seen me. Would they go to her room to look for her or would they wait until the next day to punish her?

I could already imagine her wearing a pony's harness, and this tail stuck in her anus, almost naked in front of us. My fingers were teasing my clitoris thinking about Audrey who would not only have her hands tied behind her back, but she would also be wearing a chastity belt. This revenge seemed so fitting for the one who had stolen my boyfriend!

4. The second day

The six of us met for breakfast. I was a bit disappointed that Audrey had not already been identified, and her hateful look did not prompt me to engage in conversation.

Anna and Bene, another instructor, led us for exercises in two groups.

"Here is Melinda, I'm going to put this collar on you," Anna said, closing the same type of collar around my friend's neck that all the ponies wore. I had the idea that Anna was going to have us equip Melinda with pony's attire, and I liked the idea. But I was a little uncomfortable with my friend.

"Now I'm going to attach the buckle to this chain that comes down from the ceiling," Anna explained again.

"Uh, is that necessary?" Melinda asked

"Yes, don't worry," Anna said, closing the padlock.

"When the ponies are not in their harnesses, they are tied up like this. And if I leave you like that, you feel like you can fight if I want to undress you for example, but in fact, I just have to wait, and you'll get exhausted because you have to stand.

When she heard Anna, Melinda put her hands together to prevent her from undoing her jeans, and then she thought and said:

"Yes, I can't sit down, or I'll hang myself!"

"Exactly, some people need more time than others to realise that."

And indeed Melinda was immobilised and unable to sit down. I was already imagining Audrey in this situation.

Melinda grabbed the chain and searched for the point where it was connected to his collar.

"There, there's a padlock there, and the key is out of reach for you," Anna continued.

"You... you're going to turn me into a pony," asked Melinda, visibly worried.

"Would you like to?" Anna asked teasingly.

"No, I'm too scared," replied Melinda, clenching her thighs. She too must have been excited by the situation.

"I'm going to untie you," Anna said. But undoing the lock, she immediately closed the necklace.

The freed Melinda didn't dare to say anything but turned the necklace around her neck with her hands.

"Is it oppressive?"

"Yes," replied Melinda.

"So imagine for a pony, the collar is less oppressive than what he or she wears. You'll keep it on until it's time to leave".

"Your turn Sophia," Anna said, and soon my other friend was also attached to the end of the chain.

"Now we can speed up the process," Anna said by flipping a switch on the wall. The chain went up, and Sophia was soon on tiptoe.

"Uh, stop, please! »

"Hands behind your back, before" Anna ordered. Sophia obeyed, and immediately handcuffs were attached. Then Anna released some pressure by bringing the chain down, but not enough for Sophia to put her heels down. Anna walked in front of her and opened the button on her trousers. I have to admit I was really excited about the situation. But were we going to prepare Sophia as a pony? Anna seemed to go a bit further each time; I was a bit worried about what she was going to do when it was my turn. Worried, and excited too.

When it became clear that Samantha couldn't really resist, Anna untied her and left her necklace. Sophia immediately closed the button on her jeans, in front of our amused gaze.

5. It's my turn

"Now it's your turn Kate" A little worried, I put myself in position.

Anna held the chain tight, but allowing me to keep my heels on the ground, then turning to Sophia and Melinda she said, "We're going to go and get something, Kate, I suggest you try to untie yourself" then the three of them left the room.

I wasn't reassured to find myself hanging like that, with no one to look after me. I was searching for the chain in my hands, but the padlock was locked. I tried to pull on the chain or detach it from the collar without any result. Catching the key two metres away from me was out of the question. I thought of the switch, but it was too far away also. I was expecting it, but I was frustrated to have the elements of my release so close to me, but still inaccessible. At the same time, I thought that a boy would be tempted to play with me, and I could hardly oppose it.

A few minutes later, I saw Anna, Sophia and Melinda come back with a harness and all the equipment to make a pony. I could hardly swallow my saliva. My friends seemed so serious or preoccupied.

"Uh... what are you going to do? I asked, "I was worried.

"Your friends are going to turn you into a pony. I want you to understand that once you are tied up like that, the pony has no chance to resist."

"But I wasn't meant to become a pony," I said, a little distraught. A little panicked, but also excited. I already knew that on the bus, we were going to share our emotions, and I was concentrating on what I was going to tell my friends a little later.

"Try to resist then," Anna said to me laughing.

"Hands behind your back", Sophia said to me.

"But no!" I replied. I was ashamed of my excitement, and I was trying to put on a good face.

"OK" ruled Melinda as she flipped the switch, and the chain lifted me off the floor.

"No! gulp" I began to say before my collar tightened and prevented me from speaking.

"We let go as soon as you put your hands behind your back," said Sophia and Melinda.

Soon enough I obeyed, and the handcuffs closed around my wrists and the chain came down. It was a relief to be able to breathe, but I also felt trapped with my hands behind my back. I had just lost even more freedom.

Melinda came in front of me and opened my jeans. Sophia came behind me and suddenly lowered them, leaving me in my pants. I squeezed my legs; I didn't expect them to go so fast.

"No, wait," I said...

"You lift one leg, or we go up the chain," Sophia explained. Reason told me to cooperate. After all, Anna had decided to make a pony of one of us, I had to be a good-looking player and let it happen. Emotion told me that it was unbearable to be undressed like that: and I wasn't lifting a leg. I was also afraid that my friends would find out how exciting I found the situation. But as soon as I heard the sound of the switch and the motor I would give in. I was going to have to tell the story on the bus when we got back.

I found myself without my jeans, and my heels 1 cm off the ground.

6. The tone changed

"By the way, Anna told me, you signed this document Kate?"

"Yes," I replied, pushing on my feet while my friends took off my panties. Any resistance was futile, I realised, but having my sex exposed was extremely humiliating. At the same time, Anna's remark made me panic, especially as there was too much going on at the same time. I didn't want to be naked in front of my friends, especially not like that! I also knew it was inevitable. And then, there was a contract and the famous clause. Did Anna want to scare me, or did she know what I had done the night before?

"And it gives us the right to make a pony out of you, doesn't it?" She added.

"I didn't mistreat any pony!" I replied a little strangled, thinking about what I had done before going to bed.

Anna took out a tablet. I was blaming myself, had I betrayed myself? Sophia and Melinda lifted my blouse and tied a chain around my waist.

Anna started a video, and I saw a figure in the boys' stables, the person was wearing a bonnet. She went into the Wasp'o'wisp box and beat him up! I was relieved because that wasn't what I had done the night before.

"It's not me," I said as my name appeared on the back of the figure. Sophia and Melinda had already attached one of my hands to the chain around my waist, freeing the other. Then they passed my free arm through my sleeve.

"That's apparently what Audrey says, who she went to mistreat Moonlight last night," Anna said, looking me in the eyes. I realised what she was saying when Sophia and Melinda had already reattached my free hand after taking off my blouse and bra on that side.

"No, I'm sorry, no," I shouted. But I was interrupted by the object that Anna forced into my mouth.

"It's a taming bit, no need to try to talk, You've already accepted all this, Kate, well now Thunder," Anna declared, as my friends took off what clothes I had left, before reattaching my hands to the chain above my head. They only released one hand at a time. But even if it was futile, I had to resist. Anna had to change her mind!

They tied ropes to my ankles and forced me to spread my legs. I was angry with Anna and my friends.

"There you go, you shave her pussy, and you'll notice, all the pony's I've treated were excited at this stage of the procedure.

"Indeed, she's all wet!" Said Sophia whose fingers I felt sliding down my slit.

"You actually like it?" Sophia asked me. I nodded.

"Yes, she did everything she could to make it happen. But she prefers to lie to herself. The sooner she accepts that it's inevitable, the less she will suffer, but it's a difficult step to take," Anna explained. I was so excited that I wish Sophia's fingers had gone further, but it was out of the question.

I felt the shaving foam, and then the razor blades removed what little pubic hair I had left. I cried so much I was humiliated and scared of what was going to happen to me. Was I really going to be a pony, or did they just want to scare me? I was hoping to get on the bus that night.

"Don't blame your friends, I explained the situation to them. They are your accomplices, and as such, they too could become ponies, and that doesn't seem to be their project. And then learning to dominate is exactly what they came here to learn. You are going to learn about being dominated. »

"No" I tried to say despite the bit that was sticking my tongue down my mouth.

Sophia and Melinda then approached the harness. I felt them tighten the bonds, on my shoulders behind my back. The harness supported my chest, leaning against my hips. I could feel it hugging me, capturing me.

They untied one hand and slipped it into a leather buckle on my back that ended in a mitt. There too the harness tightened and my hand was caught, captured, useless. The second hand followed the first.

"You will be a good ponygirl," Anna asked me. I nodded my head and said no, I don't want to be a ponygirl.

She coated her finger with a red sauce. I watched her do it without understanding.

"It burns a little, but it will help you think," Anna said, slipping her finger into my genitals.

Then I felt the bottom of the harness close up on my crotch. The chastity belt was closing, while the sauce started to heat up and burn. I was trying to scream but the bit was choking my efforts by hurting me.

"You'll see, it stimulates you a lot... but then I'll be the one that will decide when you feel something again there. "Anna said, hitting the chastity belt while my eyes were full of tears. Above all, I understood what she had said the day before. I couldn't feel her fingers on my burning lips. Sexual frustration was added to the frustration of being hindered in this way. I couldn't tell myself that I was going to join Honey and Moonlight in the stables. Audrey would revel in my defeat!

"We're going to go up the chain to encourage her to put the boots on," Anna said. I could barely breathe. And those horrible boots actually allowed me to breathe by forcing my feet to point. I had never worn such high heels before. Except that the boots didn't have heels, all my weight was on the front of the foot to the boot took the shape of a wide hoof. Meanwhile, Anna was attaching reins to my bit. Anna grabbed those reins and pulled gently on them, but the bit was putting more pressure on my jaw, I had no interest in resisting.

12