A Tale of Ponygirls Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll have a more comfortable bit... but in two or three months when you're obeying without even thinking about it. My God, two or three months, I thought! Indeed there was no duration on the contract! I was detached from the chain and taken to the stable. Anna gave me time to get used to my boots. At first, I needed the help of Sophia and Melinda so I wouldn't fall forward or backwards.

"Slowly" I tried to say...

"Don't try to talk, you're a pony now.

7. Ponygirl

In the stable, she led me to a stall. On the other side came Audrey, also as a pony!

I was relieved to see her in the same situation as I was. I was afraid to find myself in a pony in front of her. Of course, It was the case, but it wasn't as bad as I feared.

"We'll be able to break them together, I think it's time to make them work together" Professor Wolf said. Audrey and I were looking back at the same time to the teacher.

"Yes, girls, I suspected that you would do something to harm each other. And we're a little understaffed at the moment," Melusina Wolf confirmed with a smile.

"Yes, but first they're going to have their first enema and tails." 'My God, I forgot about that step,' I thought.

"Sophia and Melinda could take care of Audrey and Samantha and Oriel of Kate" Professor Wolf proposed.

"Thunder and Lightning" Anna corrected.

Those bitches from Samantha and Oriel grabbed my reins, and led me to the equipment room, I shouted in pain. I was relieved to hear Audrey's screams as well, I meant Lightning's screams.

"Easy girls, now you know what it takes to mistreat a pony" Melusina Wolf laughed.

For a moment, the purpose of this move had escaped me. The pain of the bit and the fear of losing my balance while walking with the boots, made me follow Audrey and Samantha obediently. Lightning did the same.

In this room there were harnesses, but the floor was covered with grids in places and two chains hung from the ceiling. Naturally, we were led there.

"Don't tighten the chain too much, they can't tiptoe anymore, they already are. Be careful not to hurt them. Being in a pony is already a shock to them." These kind words from Anna and Bene didn't really reassure me.

"Well, I suppose you both lament your lot. But think about it, both of you have achieved your goal: that the other one becomes a ponygirl. And now we're going to turn you towards each other so that you can enjoy seeing each other during the enema, it will be every morning from now on. " Bene added sarcastically.

I felt fingers on my anus but I couldn't do anything about it. Then a long object was inserted and I cried and tried to scream. Lightning in front of me was tapping her feet.

"If they try to kick they will be hindered. But they already have enough restraints to stay calm," Anna said.

Once the cannula was in, I thought I was safe. I was wrong: A warm liquid began to fill me.

In front of me, I could see Lightning like a mirror, and she too didn't like the enema from what I saw on her face.

"Let's leave them for 5 to 10 minutes," said Anna, and she left the room with our executioners. In the meantime, the water continued to flow.

There was no pendulum, and in front of me I only could see Audrey suffering too, but that didn't make up for my suffering and humiliation.

When the girls came back we danced from one foot to the other, our bellies swollen with hot water and full of cramps.

"You remove the cannulas, but stay away," Anna said. And as soon as the cannula was removed I couldn't contain the foul-smelling stream of water that ran down my legs.

"And now they're being hosed off," she added. The water wasn't too cold, but being washed this way, I never imagined it would happen to me one day: I felt treated like an animal.

"We're going to put their tails on them," Anna and Bene said. They would pass in front of each of us with a red tail matching my hair for me and a black one for Lightning.

Then as with the cannula, the plug was applied to our anus. In the boots impossible to tiptoe, the plug took its place whether we wanted it or not.

As soon as I was detached I tried to expel it without success, I wiggled my buttocks only managing to wag my tail like a happy dog. Samantha and Oriel noticed this.

Then I was taken to our common box. My tail tickling my calves in case I could ignore it in my anus.

Anna closed the stall and we were shown how simple it was to close it, but with our hands behind our backs, opening it was an illusion. I thought about what I had just gone through. From the moment Anna had tied my collar to the chain I never had a chance. I thought about how frustrated I was that I couldn't pick up the key, or reach the switch, and how much worse it had gotten since then.

"I'm going to give you food, it's difficult, but you'll get there by force," Anna said, holding up a trough full of seeds.

"And on the side, you have something to drink," Bene added, showing us baby-bottles, I mean pony bottles.

"We are going to eat, and your friends are going to leave, say goodbye to them."

"No, don't leave us here," I thought.

"But how long will they stay as ponies? "Asked Melinda as they left.

"I don't know, up to when Madame De Haut-Liaison decides to forgive them. But hurting a pony just to make someone else take the blame, she didn't like it at all. I would say at least 5 years," replied Bene, just before leaving the stable.

"No, not 5 years, that's not possible" Lightning and I shouted, inaudibly because of our bits.

Events were turning in my head, I hadn't really realised what had happened to me yet.


12