All Comments on 'A Tale of Revenge Ch. 15'

by imbu23201

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35over 7 years ago
Love this

I love this story. Beautifully written, the world building is well done, and the characters are full and real and not characatures. I can't wait for the epilogue, but even more, I want the sequel for what happens after she conquers this world. Way to go.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 7 years ago
Yay

5* for a lovely ending and Evo has come unstuck too lol.

Can't wait for the epilogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

Liar. I thought you said this was the last chapter. When will you stop with this boring crap? You could have saved yourself so much time.

Reborn1997Reborn1997over 7 years ago
Epilogue

I was so glad to hear you were writing an epilogue. I wanted to see if the general and Anna marry for political reasons and I want to see how the God thing turns out for Anna.

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesover 7 years ago
Hurrah!

Yay! Great ending! I'll keep my eyes peeled for the epilogue, of course, but you tied things up pretty nicely here. For a minute there in CH 14 you really had me convinced that Serena was going to pull a fast one on everyone and turn out ot have her own evil plans, but I'm glad she was pure. Good story!

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 7 years ago
Brilliant, Simply Brilliant!

The range of emotional responses to trauma and abuse was outstanding. The internal conflicts rang true. Thank you. 5* once again.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 7 years ago
Excellent!!!

Amazing story. Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you all!

Thanks for all your amazing comments. Its so gratifying to hear that you've enjoyed the story!

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 7 years ago
Satisfying end

The story ended on a hopeful note on how a kingdom ravaged by war and strife can begin to heal. Rafia looks promising enough to put the past behind them and move on to better times. How Anna will cope with her new role remains to be seen.

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 3 years ago

Fantastic, high class, just loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

hhhhhh dev why did you have to die ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My favorite chapter of the series! I loved the dialogue between Anna and Rafia - brilliantly written!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous