A Tale of Sluts 2.0

Story Info
Evolution of 18 year old Mark.
10.5k words
4.53
20.4k
32

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baymax5
Baymax5
85 Followers

Please read the First chapter. When I wrote the first chapter, it was just an experiment but now, I think can make it a multi chapter long story.

I do not have an editor right now and would appreciate if someone wants to edit the future chapters.

Thank you

Chapter 2

Linda Hamilton huffed as she looked at her watch. She was running on the treadmill set up in their basement. She checked the time once more.

"3:40, I got 20 more minutes before Mark comes home." She told herself this because she didn't want her son to see her like this.

Linda was wearing a skimpy black sports bra, black booty shorts and a pair of tennis shoes. The black sports bra barely could contained her huge tits and her thick rubbery nipples were sticking out like two erasers through her too tight sports bra.

Her booty shorts were riding too high between her ass cheeks and showing almost the entire bottom part of her big mature ass.

She stopped the treadmill got down and went towards her bedroom. Once inside she hurriedly took off her sports bra and her sweat soaked booty shorts.

Linda had always perspired heavily - added to her naturally oily, even slightly greasy, skin - and was sweating profusely when she was done running.

She stood before the full length mirror and looked at herself. Linda at 43 was the epitome of Amazonian natural milf figure.

Linda is 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs around 74 kg. She looks hypnotic with her expressive oval face and charismatic blue eyes. Linda boasts an incredibly desirable voluptuous figure of size 42-32-40 in. As most of her weight went to her huge 38 F cup tits and big milfy ass. Imagine a younger curvy brunette version of Christina Hendricks.

Her massive 38F cup natural tits have the perfect amount of drop that goes down to her rib cage and sticks out through the side to provide a mouthwatering side boob view.

She has a huge circular brown areola with little bumps on them. On top of those protruding areola are two massive dark chocolate rubbery nipples that stand proudly in an upward direction.

Her enormous motherly tits are still firm enough to create a spongy sensation when grabbed.

Linda does not have belly rolls, but she does have a lovely curved out stomach that gives her a mature matronly appearance.

Her pubic region had a significant dip below her deep navel, creating a downhill slope that is covered in a dense forest of inch long soft black hairs.

Despite the fact that she does not shave or trim her pubic bush, she does not allow it to grow on her thighs or above her panty line.

Although her hair reaches below her pussy, she shaves her perineum and hair around her asshole to maintain proper hygiene.

Her pussy, like the rest of her physique, is a sight to behold. Nobody had ever seen it beside her hubby. Linda has two large brownish thick pussy lips that reach far below her outer labia.

It's not like one of those asymmetrical butterfly pussies where the soft inner labias always stays open or twisted together on top of each other.

Her thick labias are meaty and wrinkly at the top and soft at the bottom which extends outward till the end of her pussy. Her brown wrinkly labial meats are mostly close or slightly apart depending on how she is standing or sitting.

She has a long and thick looking clit that extends into becoming her inner labias. It does not protrude past her lips, giving the impression of a little penis protruding.

She has meaty, thick thighs with minimal cellulite and no thigh gap.

Her ass is best described as resembling Claudia Martinez's ass. Her hips were stretched out through her sides and her round meaty butt cheeks jiggles side to side when she walks or runs.

Linda noticed in the mirror that her entire body was covered in a heavy sheen of sweat, giving her an oily appearance like a stripper after a long hard dance

When she lifted her arm over her head, she noticed the fuzzy matted hair under her armpits, and a musky strong odor drifted to her nostrils.

Linda dislikes shaving her armpits as well. Her underarms are covered in a light dark brown fuzz that she trims once a month to keep the hairs from poking out through the sides of her arm.

She believes that body hair is attractive and that mature ladies should not shave their armpits and pussies.

Pussies with no hair are for younger females. Married mature mothers should have a furry pussy like herself.

She had a gland condition since she was a teenager and her gland condition makes her to sweat frequently, and her armpit and pussy bush trap her musky womanly aroma so she constantly dresses carefully to conceal her BO. But she is not embarrassed or bothered about it. Growing up, her mind learned to like her musk rather than hate it.

Outside, Linda wears a loose-fitting dress and frequently carries a second pair of panties with her so she can change if necessary. When she goes out, she applies long-lasting perfumes to conceal the musky spicy scent of her armpit and bushy pussy. But when she's alone, her darkest fantasies take over and she behaves like a hairy sweat-scented slut. Linda pressed her face into her right armpit and took a deep breath.

"You smell like a used slut, Linda," she thought to herself.

She instantly checked at her watch and estimated she had another 5-10 minutes to indulge in her fantasy. Linda raised her long, thick, beautiful hair above her head and glanced down at her sweat-covered, oily body. She then dropped her hands on her sides, and her hair was falling down on top of her large round ass. She stretched her legs to shoulder width and bent forward, her left hand clutching the mirror. Her large pendulous cow-like tits hung down and she peered down between her legs. This time, another smell assaulted her nose, and her nostrils flared. The incredibly intense musky pungent stink of her sweaty cunt hit her like a brick wall, which made her drop down into a full squat position.

Linda examined herself in the mirror once more. The conservative, well-respected, church-going prime and proper wife was crouching in front of the mirror, legs spread, appearing like a wanton slut.

Her enormous thighs pushed both of her large meaty udders within, and she could see in the mirror that her meaty inner cunt lips protruded grotesquely.

Because of her large tits, she couldn't see her shiny cunt completely, and the room wasn't light enough for her to view it well in the mirror.

Linda was growing horny and persistent. She sat back and extended her big muscular thighs, her fat mound bulging out and her meat curtains peeking out from her bush.

Linda parted her big pussylips with her long manicured fingers, revealing the pale pink flash, which was sticky with her creamy juices. Since she was ovulating, her pussy fluid was like a thick milky white goo that puddled over her cunt hole. She knows if she squeezes her pussy, the cream will flow down to her puckered brown asshole from her warm pussy.

"Oh, Lord!" This is so awful!"

The church-going wife and mother of an 18-year-old son muttered to herself.

Linda was aware that she is about to commit a sin, and she is becoming aroused to care about it. Masturbating made her face flush with humiliation, as it always did.

Linda inserted her right index finger into her oozing hole, coating it in her creamy pussy juices. She snarled as she drew her finger back and sniffed it. Her pungent musky pussy perfume blended with the confined damp odor of her matted sweaty bush.

"Mmmm, too bad, there is no one around to enjoy your pussy musk, Linda." She loudly said to herself.

Linda put her cum coated finger into her lips, relishing the salty and tart flavor.

She liked how her arousal began to rise when she masturbated like this. It gradually seeps into her skin. Linda enjoys edging in this manner. She did this for hours some evenings when her husband was gone to work. Finally, she was always explosive when she let herself cum.

She rolled onto her side, bending her knees and pushing them up on top of each other. She balanced her upper body with her right hand as a support on the floor. Her large mommy rump was staring at herself in the mirror. She lifted her jiggly left ass cheek to reveal her puckered brown butthole. She tugged the cheek harder to get a better glimpse.

Her dripping pussy created a nasty "plop" sound as it was stretched apart. She examined her long and deep ass crack and the meaty cunt lips protruding from her matted sweat soaked pussy hair.

Linda removed her left hand. Her whitish brown ass cheeks jiggled and settled, concealing her brown starfish. She slipped her left hand between her ass cheeks and put two fingers inside her boiling cunt. She imagined the sloshy sound of her fingering could be heard from downstairs. Good thing she was all alone in the house.

Linda took her fingers out from her wet cunt and massaged her pussy nectar on her tight little butthole, making it shiny with her slimy fluids. She then slipped her middle finger slowly inside her married asshole.

"Ahhhh," she moaned as her sphincter adjusted to accommodate her finger. Suddenly, a car stopped in front of her house, and she instinctively knew it was Mark.

She quickly pulled her finger out of her ass and stood up, pushed her finger into her mouth, tasting her sweaty ass juice mixed with her pussy cream, and ran for the restroom.

"Mom?" Mark shouted. He went upstairs and knocked on his parents bedroom.

He can hear the shower running. He asked again, "mom, are you taking a shower?"

"Yes sweetheart." Linda replied from underneath the shower.

Mark detected a slight musky fishy odor mixed along with sweat but couldn't figure out where it was coming from.

"I forgot my booty shorts!" Linda gasped under the shower. She bit her lower lips. She thought her room must be stinking with her sweaty and spicy pussy aroma.

"What if he grabs my booty shorts? He wouldn't even have to sniff it to get a whiff of mommy's dirty pussy." She hoped and prayed he wouldn't notice her shorts.

However, Mark did notice the booty shorts lying on the floor. His mind became blank for a little moment seeing the skimpy garment.

"Sweetheart, you there?" Linda inquired while in the shower. She wanted to divert his attention away from her shorts.

"How about you go downstairs? And mommy will meet you there."

"Yah, mmm, yes mom." Mark replied while staring down at her shorts.

He didn't notice any panties around and thought to himself, "Wow, mom must have been naked before I came into the room."

He kept staring at her shorts, thinking, gosh, those shorts must have hugged her privates not long ago.

"I will meet you downstairs," he said and walked out of her bedroom while shaking his head to clear his mind.

After shower Linda walked into her room naked. Her hair was still slightly wet. She quickly wiped her body dry. Linda spent extra minutes to dry her pussy bush and dragged the towel over her phat cunt lips.

"Mmm." Linda whimpered. She was still very much horny. The cold shower did not quell her thirst. And she could feel her pussy is getting wet again.

"Ahh! Mark is waiting." The moment the thought of his sweet boy Mark came to her mind, her heart swelled with emotions.

"Ohh! Mark!". Linda stopped abruptly. She was stunned.

"Did I just rubbed my pussy while talking my son's name!!"

Linda felt disgusted. "What is wrong with me? I am a horrible mother."

She dropped the towel and put on a casual grey color two piece. She looked herself into the mirror and saw her nipples sticking out like two erasers. She thought about putting a bra but decided against it.

Her shorts came down up to her thighs and molded her big round ass.

Well good thing at least I am not showing pussy camel toe." She laughed at herself.

Linda came downstairs. She saw Mike watching TV.

Again her heart swelled with emotions. Mark was the center of her life. And he was also a mama's boy. Mark was a premature baby and hard time with physical activities. So Linda always had to take care of him since he was a little boy and it hasn't changed much since. She loves taking care of her boy and there is nothing gives her more joy than listening to him or spending time with him. Well be getting a good pounding from her husband will be close second.

Mark was short, only 5' 4" tall and skinny. Added to his shy and nerdy nature she always felt that Mark needed extra protecting from the world. So she always acted like a mama bear to her little cub. And even though he is 18 now and growing fast. She still feels Mark is still her little boy.

She looked at her son lovingly. His boyish face and ruffled hair makes him look so innocent.

"Mark, what are you watching baby?" Linda asked.

"Just a documentary mom."

"When dad is coming?" Mark asked back.

"In two weeks." Linda replied to her son.

"Do you wanna eat something baby? Then you can snuggle with mommy in the couch and we can watch a movie together." She said lovingly.

"Mommm!!!, I am too old too snuggle with you. I am 18 now." He said in an embarrassing tone.

"Nonsense! You are my baby, Mark. And you are never too old to cuddle with me." She said as a matter of fact.

"Unless you think your mom is too old and fat for cuddling and you want to cuddle with a skinny young lady." Linda giggled and teased.

Linda was bending over with keeping her legs straight and looking for something at the bottom drawer of the fridge.

Her short shorts was riding inside her ass cheeks and she didn't realize how snug they were.

Make looked towards his mother. His eyes went wide. He could clearly see his mother's huge ass in a perfect glory.

Linda's ass cheeks were parted enough for Mark to see the valley between her huge ass cheeks. Her outer labias created a deep grove showing its shape and the soft gusset of her shorts molded the pussy grove perfectly. It caused her meaty inner lips to bulge out obscenely and pushing hard against her the fabric.

Mark could see the length and shape of his mothers phat inner pussy lips like a sculpture. He had a dreamy look in his eyes.

"God! Mom has the most fattest pussy cameltoe that I can imagine." He thought to himself.

Linda straightened and turned around. Mark was already looking at the TV.

"Mark!? baby, I asked you 3 times!, how was school today?" Linda questioned in with a surprise in her voice.

Mark was so much distracted with his mother's big meaty pussy lips that he didn't hear a thing.

"Sorrryy, mom. I did not hear what you asked."

"Yeah, school was good."

"Guess what? Kyle's parents are getting divorced."

"Really!? Poor Peggy." Linda replied.

Kyle's father cheated on his mother with his 22 year old secretary and got caught. Which created a huge fuss in their tight Christian community. So the guy decided to divorce his wife to live with his secretary.

"May be I should give Peggy a call some time and tell her to come and have coffee with me." Linda said to Mark.

"That would be nice," mom I think Mrs. Smith will appreciate that.

Mark was visibly distracted. He could clearly see his mothers dark phat nipples contrasted against her white top and her nipples sticking out like two erasers. Mark even could see the huge brown ring of her areola too.

He uncomfortably squirmed in the sofa and felt his dick responding to the visual stimulation his mom was giving without knowing. Mark tried best not to look at her mothers bosom otherwise his bulge will become to obvious.

Linda could sense the discomfort of her son. Even though Mark would disagree, but his mother knows him very well. She always had this motherly instinct that she could sense when his baby boy is in some distress.

"I should have worn a bra. He is 18 now and always raging with hormones." She felt Mark has having hard time looking at me because of my hard nipples. But she quickly dismissed the thought.

"Mark was too innocent to look at is old mothers tits." She thought.

"Is something bothering you baby?" Linda asked with a loving voice.

"No! Noting mom. I am fine." Mark replied too quickly.

Linda smiled at Mark. Her suspicion grew more. That her son was uncomfortable to look at herself because how her tits were pushing against her top. But she didn't said anything. She thought about going upstairs and put on a bra. But that would make Mark feel embarrassed and she could never make her baby boy feel embarrassed.

"May be my little cub is not a cub anymore." She thought to herself again and laughed inside.

She walked towards the couch and her phat motherly tits wobbled up and down under her tight top.

"Now scoot over and let mommy snuggle with you." Linda laughed and said.

Mark moved into one side of the couch and rested his head on the armrest. While Linda took a seat on the other side and pulled her knees up and sat bent sidewise with one knee on top of another. She had put on her reading glasses and looking at her iPad.

"What do you wanna watch, mom?"

"I don't know sweetheart. You can watch one of those talking robot movies that you like so much." Linda responded and rolled her eyes with fake exasperation.

"Lol. I told you mom those are called transformers. They are an alien race, who can transform into vehicles and animals." Mark replied laughing at his mom's willful ignorance.

"Whatever. I only see robots talking and fighting for no reason." She retorted with a smile.

"I think my son will turn into one of those robots some day." She teased her son and showed him her pink tongue while still smiling.

"That would be so cool mom!" Mark exclaimed with a dreamy eye and grin.

Linda rolled her eyes again and said "boys and dream of becoming their toys."

"Linda Hamilton, I am Mark the prime, came here to save you." Mark said with a robot voice.

Linda started laughing and said, "I raised a silly goofball."

She enjoyed such banters with her loving baby. Lately that has been the only source of her entertainment. Except when tries to fuck her married neglected pussy with her 8 inch thick rubber dildo.

Then both of them went silent. Mark started watching a sci-fi action movie and Linda started reading a novel in her iPad.

It was a warm summer night of early June and there was nice breeze flowing outside. Linda dimmed the living room light and the glow from the tab illuminated her lovely face.

Mark looked at his mother. He could see the glasses sitting on top of her cute nose and a thick strand of long black hair covering part of her face. Her round oval shaped face had no sign of aging. Her lips were full and thick and her smooth creamy white skin was free of wrinkles. He looked down. Even though she was a large women but her neck was not fat. It was long and slightly tanned.

The top she was wearing covered her entire torso. And the sleeve came down to her biceps. Her arms are thick with defined muscle's suggesting that she takes care of herself. And her arm were smooth with a creamy luster, devoid of any hair. Her humongous tits were pressed hard against her top. She was hunched down a bit, looking at the iPad intently.

He could clearly make out the contour of her meaty right breast. Her thick protruding nipple was pointed upwards pushing hard against the thin top.

He looked down. Her ass was bent over and he could see her creamy hairless thick white legs completely and the big round ass cheeks molded In her shorts. Due to her sitting position her shorts rode up almost halfway and was showing the meaty bottom swell of her big mommy ass.

His mom was hot. She didn't look like a pornstar. But she has the allure of a mature curvy mom. The kind he has seen in the amateur milf porn.

"Mom is a milf." The thought caused a stir in his pants.

Linda saw through her peripheral vision that Mark was looking at her intently.

Baymax5
Baymax5
85 Followers