A Tale of Sluts 2.0

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jenny, I am home dear." She said after entering her house.

She didn't heard Jenny replying.

"Probably she didn't heard." Susan thought to herself.

She knocked on her door. "Jenny I am back from the church." She said again.

"Okay mom. Is dad back yet?"

"No dear. He said he will be late today."

"Okay. I finished dinner. Did you eat mom?" Jenny asked opening the door.

Jenny was wearing a short white tank top and booty hugging shorts.

Her mother is used to seeing her like that. She usually changes into something more conservative when her father is home.

Jenny had her glasses on and her hair was messy.

Susan could see her daughters nipples pushing hard against the tank top.

"Yeah we had dinner at the church. There was a fundraiser program for the construction and we ate there."

"Okay, mom. I have to finish the homework. Let me know if you need me for anything otherwise I will be in my room."

"Okay, dear." Susan responded and went towards her bedroom.

She quickly took of her dress and under garments and took a long shower to get ready for the carnal activity. Susan doesn't sweat much and when she does not have a strong body odor. Just her natural scent.

Tom returned from church around 10:30 p.m. His eyes were practically crimson, and his balding hair was looking messy. He most likely drank too much wine today as well. He'd been drinking a lot lately, and the stress of the church remodeling was getting to him. His shoulders has slumped forward and he also gained weight into wrong places. It appears that Tom has aged 2-3 years in the last three months.

Susan's heart broke when she saw her husband's expression. She was sorry for her husband that he was working this hard and not being able to take care of himself and his neglected wife. Susan was also frustrated because she knew her goal to have an affectionate moment would not happen tonight.

But today she was determined to try and instigate something with her husband.

"Hello dear husband." She greeted her husband like a proper Christian wife.

"Ssussaan." Tom said and his words slurred.

"Did you drink too much today as well Tom?" Susan asked disappointedly.

"Don't you think you have been drinking too much lately?" She asked again.

Susan saw a flash of anger in husbands eye.

"Don't ask too many questions women." Tom said exasperatedly.

"Yes dear." Susan responded meekly.

Tom somehow managed to take off his clothes and fell on the bed without taking a shower.

She could smell the alcohol on her husband and the acrid smell of his sweat. For a moment she thought to not get intimate with her husband.

But she was desperate tonight. She was wearing a front zipper blue housecoat. She reached to her side of the bed and laid beside her drunk husband. The smell of alcohol became much stronger. He was face down on his pillow and Susan nibbled his ear slowly.

"Tom, you know today is our monthly date night, right? And I am really in the mood for some loving." She whispered tenderly into her husband's ear.

"I have bought some very daring provocative outfits today. Would you like to see it?" She said in a low voice.

Her heart was thumping. May be she had a chance today to obtain some pleasure today. She could already feel the moisture inside her underwear.

Tom rolled putting his back against the bed frame, he said "leetts shee." His words were slurry again.

Susan got up from the bed. Her cheeks were rosy with excitement and she was bit embarrassed too thinking about parading in skimpy outfit in front of her husband like a harlot.

But Susan was very resolute in her act today. She decided to go to any lengths tonight to satisfy her needs.

Susan stood in the center of the room, carefully removing the front zipper of her house coat and pulling it away from her slim frame.

Tom's eyes widened and he gulped hard as he saw the stunning sight in front of him. For a moment, his mind cleared out. Even though his eyes were half-closed, he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Susan appeared as a lovely goddess of sex rather than a strict Christian housewife.

Her shoulder-length hair glistened in the dim light. And her well-defined collar bones and smooth upper breast appeared firm and skeletal rather than soft. Her erect pink rosy nipples were clearly seen against the flimsy low cut bra. The push up bra pushed the top swell of her medium sized perky tits inward, creating a beautiful cleavage between her breasts, and her body was covered in a sheen of mild sweat.

Her arms were fully exposed, and they were neither skinny nor plump. She had just enough muscle to make them look feminine, yet her bone structures were obvious.

Under the little bra, he could see her smooth tummy with slight muscle definition. Her navel was hidden by the lace garter belt. His eyes fell to her nether region, where he noted the slight downward slope of her mound, which began below her navel and ended at the bottom of her most private part. Her thighs were neither big nor thin, they were smooth and creamy and it complemented her sleek shape perfectly. He could see a heart shaped gap between her thighs below her mound through which light was beaming into his eyes from behind her.

Tom saw the sheer thigh high stockings covering a portion of her thighs, and the silky garment appeared to be lengthened her already long legs.

He concentrated his attention on her genitalia, and through the translucent underwear, he could see the black shadow of her well-trimmed bush.

Tom was panting heavily. He has never seen anything like this in his whole life. Tom could feel blood rushing into his penis making it hard.

Susan grinned as she noticed the twinkle in her husband's eyes. Her bet has paid off. Her seductive exhibition has managed to seduce her hubby.

She turned around to reveal her backside to him. Tom sighed and whimpered. She was relishing this new sensation and feeling something she had never felt before in her life.

Tom could see her entire backside, and it was magnificent. Her back was strong and slender, nicely defined with smooth skin. Her shoulder blades and the dip in her lower back were visible. A lovely valley ran through the center of her back and stopped on top of her flimsy underwear.

He looked at her butt. Her entire buttock was on view, and in comparison to her slim taut physique, her buttocks looked considerably larger. It appeared to be two smooth, firm buns protruding from her backside. The bottom swell of her well-defined derriere was readily visible to him.

The most amazing thing to him was that he could only see a triangle of thin material hanging out from the top of the cleft of her buttocks, and rest of the garment was fully swallowed by her tight plump butt cheeks and disappeared between the valley of her shapely behind.

"Did you like my outfit, Tom?" Susan looked at her husband and inquired.

She could see him nodding up and down in the mirror. He had a wild look in his face.

Susan felt in charge of her husband for the first time in her life, and she wanted to cherish the experience.

She turned around and walked like a fashion model towards her husband. Her butt was swinging with each step, as if she were doing a catwalk.

Susan then moved forward and sat on top her husband's lap with each leg on each side. Then she started to make out with her husband. She could smell the alcohol on his breath which off putting to her but she didn't care.

Tom cupped her firm round breasts as she took his hands and placed them on her breasts over her bra.

"Ummmm." Susan moaned in delight. She really likes it when her husband man handles her breasts.

"Harder Tom." She asked her husband to be tough. Susan was not in the mood for a slow love making. Today she wanted rough treatment from her husband.

Susan removed her bra. And pulled it away while still kissing her husband. She was acting like a horny teenager at this point and she felt so alive.

Her nice plump and perky breasts came into view. The pink, firm and small nipples were very hard and asking for attention.

Susan moved forward to align her nipples with her husband's mouth.

"Please kiss them for me dear."

"Ahhhh!ohhh!yesss!" Susan gasped as Tom began kissing her sensitive nipples.

Susan could feel moisture dripping from her vagina and soaking her underwear. She started rubbing her crotch up and down over her husband's penis to get some friction on her engorged clitoris.

They both were dry humping like teenagers in heat.

"You wanna make love to me now dear?" Susan in a out of breath whisper.

Tom let go of her nipple and Susan knew the drill. She got up and turned off the light and removed her underwear. She laid down on the bed with her legs spread open.

Tom took of his pajama and climbed between his wife's gorgeous legs. He tried to line up his penis with her wife's vagina. But he was still too intoxicated to find the opening.

Susan moved her hand between her legs and got hold of her husbands thin and small penis and lined it up with her vaginal opening.

Tom thrusted forward and couple of inches of his penis went inside Susan's lubricated vagina.

"Aahhh! Go slow please." Susan moaned and said in a hoarse voice.

Tom pushed his penis again and almost entire length of his 4 and half inch penis went inside Susan's vagina.

"Aahhh! ohhh! keep going." Susan was moaning and whispering into her husband's ear.

She wrapped around her legs behind her husbands back and tried to pull him in deeper. But he was already completely in inside her. His small testicals were barely touching her vagina.

Susan just started enjoying and was getting into a mood. She wrapped her hands around her husband's back and Tom had his face nudged into her shoulder. It's been only 1 minute since he put his penis inside her vagina and today she is hoping for a lengthy intercourse session to make up for the last 2-3 months lost time.

Suddenly Tom starred jerking his body. Susan stiffened, she knows what that means. Her husband going to cum soon.

She almost screamed, "NO TOM! Not yet! don't ejaculate yet! hold it off! I am not even close!"

But it was too late. Tom grunted like a pig while humping her vagina. Susan could feel a small amount of watery liquid being spurted inside her.

"No! please don't." She almost cried in frustration. But she knew that Tom has already dumped his weak seed inside her and there is no way he going to be able to make his penis stand up again. Not tonight.

Susan removed her legs from behind her husband and pushed him away. Tom rolled on to his side.

"Sorry Susan, next time I will take care of you properly." He said this with little shame or guilt, while yawning.

Tom began snoring within a few minutes. His little penis was still caked in their love secretions and looked repulsive.

Susan began sobbing silently. When she looked at her spouse, she felt disgusted. She sniffled and got out of bed, putting on her housecoat, she headed towards downstairs. Her head was in a turmoil and she needed to be alone to forget what just happened.

She silently got out from her bedroom and walked through the corridor. When she heard noise coming from Jenny's room. She became curious.

"Why Jenny is still awake!?" She asked to herself quietly.

She peeked into her daughters room and saw her phone in the bed but Jenny wasn't around. She tip toed inside her room.

She took the phone in her hand and saw a text message from Mark waiting to be opened.

The time shows it was sent couple of minutes ago.

She was perplexed and intrigued.

"Mark!?Mark Hamilton? Linda's son!? Why would he text Jenny at such a late hour?

She wanted to open the text and see what the boy had to say so late at night.

"Should I open the text and see?" She considered the question. Would it be invading her privacy? Growing up in a strict Christian family, Susan did not know what privacy meant. Her father was a strict person and he kept a constant tab on his daughter's life so that she does not fall under the influence of evil. But Susan did not wanted to be like her father. She had always respected Jenny's privacy and trusted her daughter to do the right thing.

But Jenny is just a teenager, and a mother should be aware of what is going on in her life involving another adolescent guy.

Susan has known Mark for many years. She was never skeptical of the short, frail-looking youngster who came over to their house many times to hang out with Jenny because Linda was a dear friend of hers and she raised her son as a well-mannered boy. They never closed the door when they hung out in Jenny's bedroom and Susan never saw any suspicious behavior to object.

So Susan felt that there was a compelling reason for her to open it and see what the kid had sent to her daughter.

Susan had known Jenny's password since she first received the phone. Jenny never told her, but moms know things about their children, even if they attempt to hide them.

She entered the password and opened the text.

But Susan was not ready to see what she found out. She got the greatest shook of her 38 years old life and if she knew one image would change her rest of the life entirely; she wouldn't have never opened the phone.

She saw the lanky, boyish body of Mark Hamilton. He was half way laying down with head rested on the bed frame and his face was covered with a pair of pink underwear. Then she looked down that he was holding something with his right hand.

She gasped instantly when she realized what she was seeing. She saw the largest penis she ever could imagine in her wildest dream. Since she only saw her husbands 4 and a half inch penis in her entire life so she had no idea how big and thick a penis could be.

She almost fainted. And her hand went to her mouth to hold a gasp. She could not believe what she just saw. Susan heard sound of flushing coming from the washroom.

In a dizzy and emotionally vulnerable state Susan did the most weird thing she could think off. She quickly sent the image to herself and deleted the sent notification from her daughter's phone.

She left the phone at the exact place from where she took it and quietly stepped out of her daughter's room.

Susan's throat was dry, she felt dizzy. She forgot to go downstairs and she just went back to the washroom, peed and washed the remnants of her husband's seed out of her vagina. She put on the housecoat back over her naked body and laid beside her husband.

Her heart was beating like a drum. she felt very confused and did not know how to handle what she just saw. She didn't even give it a thought that why on earth she sent the image to herself!

Her mind was in a turmoil and she knows she wouldn't be able to sleep unless she process the incident in her head.

Susan got up from the bed and went to the washroom again. She locked the door behind herself and sat on the toilet seat. With shaking hand she unlocked her phone to look at the image carefully.

The moment she saw the image again, she gasped. She didn't realize that how powerful the visual stimulation of such sinful image could be.

The fact that she should enraged that why such an vulgar image was in her daughter's phone did not registered to her mind instead the enormity of that lanky kid's penis clouded her judgment and thinking process.

Instead of secretly looking at the picture, she should have been demanding answers to her daughter why Mark Hamilton has sent something like that to her daughter?

On top of that, the boy had an women's underwear wrapped around his face which confused her rather than making her angry. She could not understand why on earth an 18 year old teenager wear an women's underwear in his face?

"Is that some sort of sick joke?" She asked herself. She knows kids love to prank each other but both Jenny and Mark were good kids.

"What sort of prank would require someone to wear women's underwear over his face!!!" She asked herself.

"Why would they prank each other in such a disgusting manner!? And whose underwear those!?

"They look like they have been worn!!" Susan was completely dumbfounded at this point.

"That is filthy and disgusting." Susan said in a an angry voice.

"I need to find out." She calmed down and reasoned herself that in order to go at the bottom of this she needs to see the obscene image again.

"It had nothing to do with the size and shape of that boy's penis." She gasped again when the thought came to her mind. She tried to convince herself that she wasn't intrigued with the huge penis of Mark Hamilton.

If someone had told her today that she would be looking at a naked image of Linda Hamilton's son, she would called the mental institute to make sure the person gets a proper treatment. Instead of that she was unlocking her phone to look at the disgusting image again.

She opened the image. "Ohh god!" The moment she saw the boys face covered in underwear, the phone dropped from her hands. She jumped from the toilet seat.

She still was not ready for such vile visual representation.

She lifted the phone again and with a determined face she looked at the image and her eyes went directly to the large penis. This time she was ready for it.

"O my god! How can a lanky boy like Mark Hamilton has such a big penis. Is that some sort of medical condition!?"

She looked at the angry purple head of the boy's penis. It looks like a giant mushroom head. And there was watery fluid leaking out of his piss slit. From her limited male anatomy knowledge she knows that it's called precum. She has seen it on her husband's penis once in a while.

"Good lord. That has to be more than what Tom ejaculates even after inter course." She whispered in a surprised voice.

The thought shocked Susan core. "Oh my god!! Did I just compared Mark Hamilton's penis with my husband's!!!!"

Susan closed the image again. She felt utterly disgusted by herself. She was a Christian wife and mother of a teenager. And she just compared the penis of a boy who is same age as her daughter with her husband's.

"You're sick Susan." She hissed at herself.

She quickly peed again and washed herself. She found a different kind of wetness between her legs rather than the water she used to clean herself.

She quickly stood up and left the toilet. She could not explain to herself why she was wet between her legs and that made her confused and angry.

She laid beside her snoring husband and looked at him with a slight pity and disgust.

"I will have to reach at the bottom of this." She thought to herself and closed her eyes.

End of chapter.