A Tale of Sluts 2.0

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned her face and smiled with motherly love.

"Sweetie, you wanna say something to mommy?" Linda asked with a curiosity.

"You are so pretty mom." Mark said in a single breath.

"Aww! Thank you! Baby." Linda's heart filled with emotions.

"Come here. Give your mommy a kiss."

The moment his mother said that, Mark knew he was in trouble. He doesn't have any issues kissing his mother. He often does that. But the issue was, that his dick was semi hard already and with his loose shorts if he tries to move, his mother will definitely see his hard cock.

Mark would rather kill himself than showing his hardon to his mother. Especially when it was because of her.

Mark rotated his body towards his mom making sure that his lap was covered with a pillow and moved forward towards her by supporting himself on his left thigh. Which caused him to loose his balance, seeing that Linda rotated her body towards Mike as a reflex and Mike felt forward with his face right between his mothers huge tits.

Linda gasped and then laughed.

"Hehehe, watch out sweetie, otherwise you might get suffocated with mommy's boobs."

Mark felt like he was in heaven. Her tits were soft yet firm, has a nice squishy feeling like pillow and he could smell his mother's body fragrance.

He can't describe the smell. But he felt like that's how mothers should smell. Sweet, strong yet feminine.

He looked up at his mother and smiled sheepishly like a kid fell down.

"My baby boy, Linda held him tight against her body and kissed his forehead."

"Now can you get up sweetheart? Mommy needs to hit the bed." She said with a kiss on his nose.

Mark felt so happy and secure inside his mother's embrace that his little boy nature showed up.

"Just another minute, mommy." He said in a sweet voice.

He was lying face down so his mother could not see his rock hard erection and he was trying to buy time for his erection to subside.

They stayed like that for couple minutes until his cock came back to a manageable hardness and he removed himself on top of his mothers body.

Linda was still looking at her boy and got up.

"Don't stay awake too late baby. You have classes tomorrow." She bent down and gave another kiss to his forehead.

"Good night, love."

"Good night, mom."

Linda started walking. The short shorts was ridding deep inside the valley of her ass and she grabbed shorts to pull it out between her meaty ass cheeks, unknowingly giving an erotic show to her son.

She then saw the throw pillow at the floor and again bent forward with her legs keeping straight to pick it up.

Giving another spectacular view of her phat pussy cameltoe.

Mark was looking with wide eyes. "Here is it again." Mark thought.

This time it was a first class view since his face was less than 3 feet away from his mothers meaty pussy.

His became completely hard again. "Fuck! Wish I could burry my face in between those ass cheeks and sniff that phat pussy." He whispered to himself but he probably said that little louder than he thought.

Linda straightened and looked back.

"Did you said something baby?" She asked.

"Ummm, nothing mom. Just said I can get that."

"Stupid asshole." He cursed at himself.

"That's okay honey." She replied.

"Love you, sweetheart." Linda walked towards stairs.

"Love you, mom."

.....

"I could swear he said something about my ass." Linda thought to herself once she was inside her room.

She stood in front of the mirror, turned around, bent forward, and peered back to see what her son had seen.

"O my god!" She saw how obscenely her big phat pussy sticking out from between her ass cheeks.

"I was giving him a tour of my pussy." The thought disgusted herself and also caused a spasm inside her pussy and she felt her pussy getting wet.

"Linda you slut. In the morning you rubbed your cunt while taking his name and now you are parading around your hungry phat cunt in front of his face. Why didn't you pushed it back on his face so that he could get a good sniff of your cunt aroma."

"O my god! What am I even thinking!?"

"Take a deep breath Linda." She tried to calm herself.

"Think it through carefully." She reasoned herself.

"This is all John's fault. If he wasn't leaving his horny wife for a month long business trip, this wouldn't have happened." she said to herself.

Linda needed good fucking. She was always a sex hungry women and since she turned 40, her hunger grew exponentially.

She knows that she is her at sexual prime. She could fuck for hours and can even handle more than couple of dicks all by herself.

"I wouldn't even mind a gangbang rape at this point." The church going wife and mother thought.

Some one wouldn't even have to point a gun at me to fuck my neglected horny pussy. I would gladly strip and spread my legs for him or them.

"Yes! Them! I need to get fucked by a bunch of guys or a big dick stud. Yes! I need a big dick stud! A virile young cock. Who can fuck my cunt all day long and make me his sex slave. A breeding slut."

Linda was acting like a feral cat. She pulled the top over her head and quickly got rid of her shorts.

She walked towards her bed side drawer and opened the bottom drawer. A big black 8 inch rubber dildo was lying inside.

"Mmm, hello Mr. Dong." She called at her dildo. She named it Mr. Dong which literally means penis.

Linda picked the dildo and wobbled it in front of her face. She saw couple of her pussy hair stuck on the dildo along with a dried layer of pussy cream.

Linda didn't washed toy after using it last week.

she walked to her bed and laid down on it. She still had the dildo in her hand. Linda brought it up to her mouth and began licking it.

"Mmmmm." She moaned. She could faintly taste her pussy juice on the toy.

Sucking just the head of the dildo in her mouth, flicking her tongue against it. Slowly she sucked it in further and further until she had almost 7 inches of the dildo in her mouth and down her throat.

She pulled the dildo out and traced it down her body. Stopping at her nipples and slapping her hard nipples with the dildo. She moaned quietly and continued tracing down her body with the toy. She started pinching both her nipples alternately now with her free hand.

Linda felt the dildo reach her hairy mound. She slowly began rubbing the dildo up and down her long slit over her meaty inner lips. Teasing herself, and getting her phat mommy cunt all wet. Soon she felt her juices flowing out of her needy pussy hole and down the crack of her ass. Linda squeezed her brown puckered butthole once her warm pussy nectar touched it.

Linda pushed the thick mushroom head of the cock inside her married cunt. It went inside couple of inches and both her meaty labias gripped the cock tightly. She waited for 30 seconds to get used with the size and slowly started fucking her overheated pussy. She could hear the squishy sound her pussy was making. It sounded like someone was stirring a bowl of very creamy Mac and Cheese. And her pussy was creamy alright. A thick layer of her pussy cream coated the black rubber dildo. With each thrust inside her bush was being matted with her creamy cum.

"Ohh! Yes! Like that. Keep fucking me baby!" She squealed in delight as the sound of her wet pussy making her more excited.

Linda took the dildo out of her cunt. Her cunt was gaping and made a nasty pussy fart as the air escaped from her pussy canal. The dildo was covered with a thick whitish layer of her fragrant pussy nectar. She could smell the musky pungent aroma of her dirty cunt. And her body was covered with thick sweat which matted her hair to her face.

Linda brought the dildo to her mouth and licked her fuck juices off it. She rolled on to her tummy and raised her big phat mature ass in the air. Her huge tits were pressed against the bed and she placed the head of the dildo back at her well fucked cunt between her legs. She fiercely pushed the dildo back in her gaping hole. Linda only could hear a "puchhh" as the big black toy went deep inside her.

"Your mommy is a slut Mark! A phat cunt whore." She said to herself.

She continued pinching her nipples hard while fucking her pussy. She was twisting them and tugging on them. The squishy sound of her wet pussy was getting loud.

"Ohhh god, yes! that feels soooo good. Fuck that married cunt. Make me a cheating whore." She whispered to herself.

She started sliding the cock in and out of her wet pussy. It felt so good to have a huge cock in her as she pushed the dildo in, she could feel the friction in her phat labias as the toy rubbed against them. She started ramming the dildo in and out of her pussy harder and faster like a slut.

Soon she was continuously moaning and panting. "Ohhh god yes, Mommy likes it good and hard. Pound me Mr. Dong."

"You like fucking my married cunt Mr. Dong? A Christian mother's pussy, huh?"

You want to breed me? Put your seeds inside my married womb? Make me pregnant slut?

Linda lost her sanity at these point. Only thing mattered to her was making herself cum.

"Oh god! Almost there. Please don't stop Mr. Dong. Use me like a cheap slut and dump your load inside my fertile married pussy."

Suddenly her body started jerking and her pretty face became unrecognizable at this point and she almost made an ugly face as she could not control herself.

"Ohh fuck! I am cumming! I am cumming! She almost shouted while spraying her pussy nectar on the dildo and over her hand.

She dropped flat on her stomach with the dildo lodged in her cunt.

She was too tired to move and decided to sleep like that with the dildo inside her pussy. She didn't bothered to get the silicone toy out of her well fucked hole

"Mommy loves you Mark". She whispered before falling asleep.

.....

Jenny was on her way home from school. Her best friend Kelly dropped her off near their house, where she could easily walk home. It was a hot summer day, and her body was sweaty and sticky from an exhausting day of school. Not to mention her lack of panties beneath her knee-length modest skirt.

Jenny Miller, the only daughter of Pastor Tom and Susan Miller, has a similar reputation to her father and mother. Jenny was their school's one of the most innocent girl.

She was not the most beautiful girl at school, but she was without a doubt the sharpest. She always aces her tests and is adored by the majority of her peers.

Other parents in Jenny's Christian church-loving community wished for their daughters to be like Jenny. She dresses modestly and goes to church with her family. She does not drink, smoke, or act trashy in any way.

Jenny was a lovely young lady with an oval-shaped face, dark eyes, a beautiful round nose, and bigger lips. She has shoulder-length silky hair and was a brunette. Jenny kinda looks like Ariel Winters when she was a teenager.

She wears glasses, which give her the appearance of being smarter and more like a charming innocent doll. Jenny has lovely 34C cup tits with little pink succulent nipples that lie above her pink and round medium sized areola.

But deep down, Jenny was a kinky perverse slut for the right guy, and the ideal person for her is Mike.

Jenny had known Mike for many years. They attend the same church and go the same school. Jenny's mother, Susan, is friends with Mark's mother, Linda. They've basically grown up together.

Mark has nothing spectacular except for the fact that he has a massive cock. And he's a sweet Mama's boy. Jenny does not want to expose her starved personality to a jock. Because she is wise enough to see that dating a jock and revealing her true self to him could harm her reputation.

So she deliberated over whether or not to date Mark. But she thinks Mark is a true gentleman, and she knows he will never betray her trust. So she decided to date Mark secretly and welcome him into her perverted life. And with her shameless charm, she had Mark wrapped around her little finger like a boy toy.

Jenny was now moving quickly. The warm breeze was getting her hairless virgin pussy moist again with each step. Because she wasn't wearing underwear, her girly pussy juice poured into her silky pale thighs.

"Mom, I am home." Jenny yelled as she walked into their home.

"I am going to take a shower and will be in my room."

"Okay sweetheart". Susan, her mother, responded from the kitchen.

Jenny removed her full-sleeved shirt and skirt once she entered her room. She also got rid of her sweaty bra.

"Phew, what a relief." With her pale sweating figure, she stood in front of the table fan. Her entire body was glowing pink, and her nipples stiffened in the frigid air.

Jenny took out her phone and took a selfie while holding it up in the air. She took a look at the image.

Her tits and little pink firm nipples were visible in the photo, along with her sweaty smooth hairless armpit. She had puckered her lips as if she were trying to kiss Mike's hard cock.

She sent the photo to Mike. She quickly put a finger into her cunt and fucked her pussy for a few seconds. She enjoys the squishy sound her creamy cunt made.

Jenny removed her fingers from her cunt and gave it a short sniff.

"Mmm, musky and sweaty," she said, instinctively shoving her fingers in her lips.

"Can't get enough." While licking her lips, she dashed to the bathroom to take a shower.

At night, Jenny was sitting in her bed wearing a sweatshirt and pajama bottoms. Even at home, she must dress conservatively. Her father considers displaying body parts to be a filthy conduct only done by degenerate women.

They have finished their meal together, and her parents went into their room.

She decided to play with his boyfriend. So she sent a text.

"Did you liked my titties, daddy?"

Mark immediately responded, "Hell yeah! "I want to suck on those pink nipples, baby." Mark wasn't totally sold on the incest role play just yet.

"My pussy has been getting wet again, thinking about your baby making cock, daddy."

"Do you wanna see it again baby?" She tapped on the touchscreen.

Mark was already sniffing her stinky underpants. He scribbled "show it to me baby."

Jenny had already begun to undo her pajama pants. Because she knew Mark would never say no. She took a picture of her pussy from the top, revealing only her smooth hairless outer labias and the head of her little pink clit.

"Please kiss it for me, daddy." Use your lips and suck my virgin pussy juice." She typed and sent it to Mike.

Mike was already leaking precum, and watching her virgin cunny almost made him cum all over him. He took another long sniff of the crotch of her panties, like it was her actual pussy he was sniffing.

"Oh my god! Jenny, you smell filthy and slutty." While typing the words, he thought to himself.

"Is daddy sniffing my dirty panties"? Jenny replied confidently. She knows Mike is about to snap, and she wants to push him over the edge.

"Daddy, please put my panties on your face. My pussy stained crotch should be just over your nose so you can inhale my filthy cunt fragrance."

Jenny swiftly typed again, "Take a picture like that daddy."

Mark was already panting and struggling to breathe. He noticed the light yellow pussy stain on the gusset of her pink panties. Mark placed the panties over his head so that the stained crotch lines up with his nose, then he took a selfie with his firm 9 inch cock in full view.

Jenny smiled wickedly as she saw the picture. "Perhaps daddy wants to sniff his mommy's panties like that," she typed.

"Imagine it's your sweet loving mommy's panties, daddy," she said as she pressed the send button.

She took a tremendous risk typing that and hoped Mike wouldn't be upset with her text.

"O my god!" Mike exploded in a volcanic eruption. Cum ropes landed all over his chest and stomach. The fact that he spotted his mother's post-workout booty shorts laying in her bedroom and he had his face buried between her big phat tits added to the realism of the scenario.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" "I was just thinking about Mom's pussy odor." He typed and pushed the send button.

"I know boy's has a thing for their mommy's panties. Nothing to be ashamed of baby." Jenny replied.

"Mmm, that's it baby, let it out." Jenny responded affectionately.

"I wish was there to clean all the tasty cum you have just produced." Jenny typed with a sigh. Her pussy was very wet at this point and it was dripping on to her legs. She could feel the sticky wetness between her thighs and smell her musky pussy scent in the air.

"Let me get cleaned, Jenny." Mark sent a text message.

Jenny had no intention of making herself cum today. She likes to edge for days till she loses control and then explodes.

"Sleep well tonight, baby. We'll talk again tomorrow. "I love you." Jenny replied.

"Love you, good night." Mark replied and tucked his panties beneath his bed before heading to the restroom.

.....

Susan Miller was walking home from church. She was smiling constantly and exchanging greetings with the town folk as she was walking. Susan is a well known personality in their small church town and the wife of the pastor holds high status in a Christian community.

Susan was 38 years old and she stands 5 feet 7 inches tall, and she weighs only 131 pounds. She looks almost like a slight heavier version of Lauren Cohen. She has medium length wavy brunette hair. The glossy brunette mane creates a classy 50s look that goes very well with her long face.

Her body measurements are 36-25-35 inches and she wears a modest 34B size bra. Her boobs are very perky and only a handful. So they sticks out proudly from her slim lithe body. She looks tall, slander, and elegant in her appearance. Like a 50s pinup model rather than a housewife.

Susan was dressed in a full-sleeved long button-front beige dress. Underneath, She was wearing a black matching set of thigh high lace stockings with lace garter belt and sheer lace thong that matched her black lace push up bra.

Susan was a faithful Christian wife and a mother. She was raised in a devout Christian family and came from a very conservative background. Susan married at the age of 19, and had Jenny at the age of 20. She married Tom because her father wanted her to get married to someone who serves god.

So her father dominated her life before marriage, and her husband pastor Tom Miller controls her life now.

Susan has never lived her life on her own volition, but that doesn't stop her. Despite the fact that she is a subservient, meek, and quiet woman on a personal level. Outside, she is the sweet, constantly smiling, compassionate, and philanthropic wife of pastor Tom Miller, and no one has been able to see past the facade she wears outside of her home.

She had never masturbated and was a virgin till her wedding night. The first penis she saw was her husband's on their first night together, and Tom's 4 and a half inch thin fragile penis appeared large and terrifying to her because she had never seen one before. Susan has never put her lips in her husband's penis because Tom believes it is a degraded woman's conduct, nor has she ever tasted the pleasure of cunnlingus for the same reason.

Susan was extra happy today and she was in a very good mood. Today is their scheduled date for monthly carnal activity. Since last 2 months she and her husband has not spend any personal quality time because Tom has been too tired to pay attention to her. The construction of the new church building has been all over his mind and he has been working day nights to get it completed before the winter.

He's been departing early in the morning and returning late. Susan, on the other hand, is determined to elicit some attention from her husband today. Her pricey racy lingerie purchase was intended to seduce her hubby tonight.

It's the first time she's done something like this, and she's hoping Tom won't be able to hold himself together today, even if he's too exhausted.