A Tale of Submission Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Releasing her hips, my hands slipped up her body to cup and squeeze her swaying pointy breasts. Her incredibly fat nipples immediately lengthen and harden, and Lei cried out as I rolled each meaty tip between my thumbs and forefingers, tugging and tweaking. Her hands covered mine; not to push mine away but to press my palms to her breasts as Lei pushed her butt back to meet me.

"You are now mine, Lei. I have secretly admired you for so long -- and now I have you," I grunted, uttering the obvious, and drove as deep as I could into her, shoving her against the nearby wall. I couldn't believe how Lei's feminine juices flowed freely between her butt crack in response to my hip thrusts.

"Things will never be the same between us. To others at work, we'll still be the Director and his Fiscal Manager, but in reality, I will your dominant whom you will obey. You'll be my submissive, who will cater to me and my sexual desires. You will be sternly disciplined when you displease me, but when I do, you will find pleasure in the end like you are now.

"Lei, you are one hell of a sensual woman. You deserve better treatment than the abuse you get from your bastard husband. Your Master will take care of you from now on. I will show you how pain can ignite lusty sex and how being controlled can set free your inner and hidden woman. You'll be the woman you've always wanted to be...and get what you've always wanted...and what you've always needed. Is this what you want?"

Lei's hand snaked down her body and between her legs to fork and rub her stiff love button. "Oh, yes, Sam..."

Two sharp stinging slaps smacked her outer thigh, causing Lei to shriek and jerk upright. "Slave, you need to listen and learn! First, when we are 'intimate,' you will address me as 'Master,' or as 'Sir." Do you understand?" Without waiting for a reply, I gave her other thigh a sharp slap. "Next, you will never touch or pleasure yourself without first asking permission from your Master!" Another stinging smack quickly emphasized my point.

"Yes, oh yes, Master," Lei whimpered after I slam-bam her pussy with a couple of eye-opening thrusts of my hips. "Oh, for all these years working with you" she uttered, "you've been so forceful, so strong. How often I wondered what you thought of me...if you ever found me interesting...not knowing that you desired in me like this. But, now with you shoved all the way into me, showing me how you feel... hmmm...yes, Master, I'm yours. Please take me and use me...please!"

However, instead doing what Lei asked, I had another thing in mine to set my indelible mark on her. "Slave, I'm going to pull out. And when I do, you're to go my outside reception area and bring back that hand lotion that my secretary is always using." When Lei whined a weak protest, a sharp slap on her right buttock quickly put an end to that.

"Yes, I know you'll have to walk naked around the office in nothing but your high heels -- get used to it. There's no one is around anyway, but if you want to, turn off the office lights -- now go!" A sudden withdrawal followed by a sharp slap to her other thigh sent a nude Lei scrambling to her office.

As soon as Lei returned, I had her bent over my hastily cleared desktop with her chest against my blotter pad. Then making her reach back and spread her crimson spongy buns for me, I purred, "Such a lovely brown rosebud," as I squirted a large dollop of lotion on her puckered asshole. "Your Jap cunt is really tight but I'm betting your butthole is snugger," I said as my finger lightly rubbed and circled her clenched anus, enjoying the way Lei shuddered and squirmed. "The way you jerk at my touch, I can tell that you have never been sodomized. Is this correct, Lei? Answer me, slave! Have you ever had a man's dick up your ass?"

"Oh, no, Master, I haven't! Please -- I don't know if I want..."

Lei plead was abruptly cut off when my palm delivered three quick stinging slaps. "Cunt, who said you had a choice or say in the matter?" My finger steadily wormed its way between her jiggling buttocks, causing Lei to writhe madly in a vain effort to stop the inevitable, but only sunk my finger deeper into her rear orifice.

"I'm going to fuck your virgin ass this afternoon, Lei, as my 'branding' of you -- marking you and the start of our new relationship. If you're going to be my submissive, you must be mine in all ways. You have such a lovely ass that I've admired for such a long time. I can't resist fucking it -- so you will learn to love my cock reaming your butthole. Yes, it'll hurt -- but that is part of your punishment -- part of your initiation as my submissive. If you want to be mine, submit and learn to love it."

My lotion-coated penis head slowly and gradually pressed into Lei's virgin asshole. She struggled in vain and whimpered pitifully but held still for her first anal reaming. "Bear down like you're taking a bowel movement. That's it. Relax as you do it again."

Lei threw back her head to emit a loud gasp as my bulbous head breached her spasming sphincters. Grasping her hips, I muttered, "Hurts, doesn't it? Well, I'm going to hold still to let you get used to me -- but I want you to finger yourself." When Lei hesitated, a smack on her inflamed behind made her obey me immediately.

"Ooh, shit, Sir, you' feel so big," Lei groaned as she rubbed her stiff clit, her fingernails lightly scraping my crunched testicles. Owww, I'm being stretched out like never before. Jeez, Sam...yeow...I mean, Master...I've never been filled like this. Oh my god, I feel like a burning telephone pole has been crammed up my butt. It hurts with each movement... oww...ooh, Master, please go slow... it's so sore.

"What? You're all the way up my ass? God, I can't believe I took you all. Ooh, ooh yes, it feels better when I play with my clit...I don't feel the pain as much...yeah, much better. It feels different...so strange...with a cock shoved up my asshole. Oooh, damn, it feels...so taboo...so sinful ... being buggered. What's that, Master? You've wanted to do this each time you see my buns sashay when I walk away? Oooh, Master, I never knew...ooh. you make me feel so wicked!

"Ooh yes...ooh, feeling your big dick sliding in and out of my asshole...my fingers rubbing my hard little clit...yeah, just like that, Sam. Yeow! Oh yes, Master...spank my butt like the naughty girl I am! I haven't felt like this since I was a horny eighteen-year-old. I feel so horny...so dirty...so slutty...never so alive. I haven't felt like this in years!"

Lei was tossed violently as I gave my new submissive an accelerated introductory in sodomy. I vigorously butt-fucked her like a little bitch, my hips slapping against her bright red buns, tossing Lei like a ragdoll. I felt myself on the verge of coming when Lei abruptly came in a mind-shattering orgasm. In the blink of an eye, my own anal eruption spewed what seemed like my entire guts into new submissive's receptive rectum.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

With my creamy white cum oozing out her dilated asshole, I easily persuaded Lei to call to her sister. After some fast talking about having a demanding boss and having to work overnight due to the security breach, she got her sister to agree to take care of her boys for the weekend. For her hastily contrived story, Lei was rewarded with being allowed to suck and lick the slime-coated cock and nuts of her new Master.

After straightening up my office and getting dressed, Lei followed me in her car to my place. I had her park in my stall before picking up a change of clothes and some "special goodies" from my house. Then we headed in my car to her place for her to get some clothes and makeup. I told Lei to relax for we were driving into the city to a special hotel that I hadn't visited in years.

Reaching into my coat pocket, I pulled out a thin red leather collar that I hadn't used in quite a while. From the worn leather band hung a gold medallion bearing my name. "Put this on, Lei." When she hesitated as she examined the collar, I reached over with my right hand to grab and squeeze her left thigh. "Lei, start learning that when I tell you to do something, do it -- or -- do I need to pull over to the side of the road to teach you a learning point.

"Yes, Master," Lei stuttered as she secured the collar around her lovely ivory neck, fastening it so that the medallion dangled above the pit of her throat. I knew that once we arrived, I would have to teach my new submissive the rules to her new life and the hidden world of mine.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Master, where exactly are we? We had entered what looked like an old and exclusive establishment of dark wood, velvet, leather, and dimness. Then we're ushered to what seems to be the backroom private lounge. What are we doing..."

"Hush, Lei," I said as I gasped the red leather choker that I had place around her neck upon entering this old-time establishment. "This is your slave-collar that identified you as my property and as such, belong here. As a matter of etiquette while in this club, slaves should not question their Masters or their intentions." Then kissing her lovely lips, I continued, "But...this time I will indulge my anxious pet.

"This is my 'gentlemen's club' -- a place that I haven't been to since I left my previous corporate life. It is a place where men of my taste and persuasion may partake of their 'pleasures' with their special female 'companions' in a very discrete and confidential setting. One may have casual drinks and a late-night dinner...take a steam bath and have a massage... enjoy some bedroom liaisons...or acquire the special services of the special consultants and vendors that the club has on call. It is extremely private, and what a member does within the confines of this establishment, stays within the walls of this establishment.

"Since this is Friday night and it has been rather stressful in more ways than one, I will register us. Once were in our room, we will unwind and then perhaps enjoy a late-night meal before retiring for the evening."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The door had barely slammed shut when I dropped my overnighter and grabbed Lei by her jaw, stunning her as I shoved her against the door. "Lei, you are mine," I growled sternly, "for this weekend...and for the rest of your life." I kissed her deeply until Lei responded wantonly as her tongue sought to counterattack my rapid tongue raid. When I shifted to her long creamy throat, Lei groaned and let me freely caress her quaking figure.

Buttons flew when I ripped open Lei's blouse and shoved up her simple cotton bra to Inhale a soft boob. Sucking in as much as I could, I let my lips clamped around her tender cone of flesh before pulling from her heaving chest. Then letting her tit slowly slip between my lips, my front teeth captured her cylindrical meaty nipple, and nipped it until Lei cried out in wincing pain.

"Oh, yes, Sam," Lei moaned then quickly hissed when I sharply bit her meaty tip. "Ouch, oh Yes, Master, oww, that hurts so much. What? No, Master, I'm not complaining. It's just that my nipples have never been bitten...ouch...or...twisted and tugged like that. Oowww, that hurts! No, no, Master, please...I wasn't complaining... oww, please don't hurt me...I'll be good...I promise.

"Tisk­­-tisk, it's not nice for a submissive to lie to her new master," I said as I stripped her of her skirt so that I could scoop her sopping wet panties crotch. Enjoying her squirming anguish, I murmured, "I see that you need to be taught a lesson...a painful one...in the proper protocol that you will be observe in your new life with me as my secret lover and sex slave.

"I must say that it'll be such a pleasure to properly instruct a mature woman such as yourself who is willing, and already used to painful sex and being dominated. In my former corporate life, I was charged with 'executive professional development' -- a special but unspoken duty given to me by corporate headquarters. I headhunted young attractive women who aspired to become part of the executive ranks of our corporation. I had to 'break in' many talented and ambitious women as to what would be expected of them in the upper echelon's inner circle, and introduce them to the pleasure of pain and how to satisfy their dominant as of their executive training.

"It was a challenging and time-consuming process to take a naive young subordinate and make her a discrete but wanton slut, an attribute appreciated by the higher ups. It was not without certain risks. Some of my 'protégés' were unsure of themselves; or were into kinky sex but had some difficulty adjusting to being dominated; or couldn't accept that sexual pain could bring great pleasure. Some rebelled and refused, but thanks to an ironclad non-disclosure agreement they were quickly eliminated. However, with you I'll get to savor the refine pleasures of your seasoned Japanese body and erotic willingness."

I quickly stripped of her torn blouse and undone bra, and as I eased her panties over her full hips and down her thighs said, "Now stop your whining and bring me my overnight bag. Now that I have accepted you as my own and put my mark, it is time that you began your formal education as to submission."

Lei's lovely slanted eyes widen with a tinge of doubt and fear, as I retrieved a coli of fibrous rope. "This is jute rope and it has fibers that are long, strong, and scratchy. A long time ago, your Japanese ancestors discovered the art of 'kinbaku' or the erotic binding women. This rope will be tightly wound around your body in precise patterns that are intended to not only immobilize but to enhance your acceptance of control, domination, and perverse sex. Tonight, I will introduce you to a hidden part of yourself -- one that craves exquisite pain, the futility of struggle, and ecstasy of acquiescence."

Pulling her arms behind her, I made her grip her forearms before swiftly binding them together behind her back with practiced easy. The rope finally wrapped around her torso with three lengths of the coarse rope were above and below her small cones of tender flesh. Her soft breasts were squished and extruded causing her meaty nipples to too stiffen and obscenely jut.

"Oh my god, Master! My nipples are so swollen that they have become super-sensitive. Hiss! Ohh, the tip of your tongue that flicks and lashes my distended tips is shooting bolts of lightning through my tips. Oh, please, these harsh rope fibers are cruelly digging into me...ooh, it hurts so much...if I struggle...tearing into me. And yet, if I don't resist or struggle...if I submit and let you do what you will with me...it feels so...ooh, what the hell is happening to me?"

I eased to her back and spread her legs wide. With my face wedged between her soft thighs, I ate her delicious hairless pussy with gusto. My rasping tongue and sucking lips polished the hard pearl of her fleshy oyster as whimpers of unexpected pleasure mixed with those of wincing pain issued from Lei's throat as she tossed and turned, hissing and then moaning from the abrasive embrace of her binding jute rope.

In as much as I would have loved to sip Lei's sexual nectar and savor her delectable ambrosia of her sex, I had another idea in mind. Taking out my raging hard-on from my unbuckled pants, I grasped her soft hips and slowly eased into her sopping wet cunt. Lei cried out at my unexpected penetration, trembling as I slipped gradually into her inviting twats. Then without any warning, I pulled back and repeatedly crammed my full length into her with vicious thrusts. But by the time my groin was slapping loudly against her bald vulva, Lei was grunting like a sow being porked by a boar.

Then hugging Lei to me, I hauled her upright so that she faced me with her legs straddling my thighs. Then before she knew it, I laid back with Lei on top of me and my rock-hard erection fully embedded in her. "Ride me, bitch, ride my iron pole! Do it...do it now!"

With her arm bound behind her, Lei struggled at first until she regained her balance and used her bent legs to slowly bounce up and down. Gradually she sensuously gyrated her hips in lewd harmony with her undulating belly, shamelessly grinding her hairless quim and stiff clit into my pubic hair.

A shrill cry was heard when I pinched and pulled one of Lei's nipples from her heaving chest and then clamped one of my special clothes pins just behind the areola. Reaching into my bag again, I retrieved another pin and quickly clipped her other side with another pin. Although my clothespins were weakened enough not to cause tissue damage, they were strong enough to cause intense pain as Lei screamed when a final pin bit into her throbbing cylindrical nipple. When released the pins viciously yanked her small tits down, causing Lei to gasp for air as her body was wracked in agony.

With a stinging slap to her buttocks, I barked, "Who told to stop fucking yourself?"

"It hurts, Master," Lei whined as tears seeped from the corners of her closed almond-shaped eyes. "Oh god, every time I move, it hurts!"

Another whack was quickly applied to her other bun. "Slave, it supposed to hurt bad. Remember that intense pain is the foreplay to incredible pleasure. This is the first lesson that I will be teaching you. Learn it well, and don't make me hold you after class for 'detention.' Now start riding my cock land you will see what I mean. Do it! Or I'll add more clips to your titties, and you definitely won't like that!"

Slowly but surely Lei started to impale herself on my buried cocked, her every movement causing the pins to jiggle up and down, sending electrifying spasms coursing through her body. Yet as I predicted her agony gradually morphed into escalating ecstasy when Lei began to feverishly rub herself against my hairy groin.

Grabbing a bun in each hand, I pulled her to me as I savagely thrust upward. I knew that fueled by the searing pain of her tormented nipples, my cock embedded in her sloshing twat, and the friction of her genitals, Lei was rapidly building to the point of spontaneous combustion. The match that was needed as a thick finger rammed crudely up her wiggling ass.

Lei exploded in a shuddering orgasm that sent her wildly bucking as her sweat-glistening body was consumed mind-wrenching convulsions. She was helpless to stop herself from fall forward, the clothespins cruelly digging into her sensitive breasts as I increased my hips thrusts into her welcoming womanhood. Hugging her to me, I humped her juicy twat until I felt my nuts excruciatingly tighten before I instinctively plunged into Lei's churning depths to explode in two-balls worth of sperm.

Flipping her on the bed, I removed the pins from her now-purple nipples, soothingly and tenderly kissing and lick her jutting tips until she moaned inanely in trembling aftermath of her climax. When I untied her, Lei groaned in loud relief as I kissed and licked the fading rope marks away causing goosebumps to rise on her sweat-glistening ivory skin.

"My poor boobs...god, that feels so good to be free from their tight binding...to be able to move again. Oh, my nipples are throbbing so badly... they're so sensitive...they're on fire...that I can barely stand the touch of your tongue tip. Oooh, yeah, Master, just like that.

"Oh, Sam...I mean Master...I never had such an incredible climax in my entire life. I'm totally exhausted, dripping with sweat and hurting all over -- but strangely enough, satisfied." Then after a slight pause, Lei admitted softly, "But, my poor aching nipples. Look how swollen they are -- ouch - so fat and sensitive. Oooh, I won't be able to wear a bra -- and I never go braless."

"Lei, given your breast size, you don't really need to wear a bra," I said as I tenderly licked her inflamed purple tips. "To hold up your saggy tits? Well, your breasts are so soft...and...yes, they do sag a bit, but that's because you breastfed your sons."