A Tale of Submission Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm, yes, Master. I nursed my boys for over a year each; one on each tit. They drained me dry each time; but the more they did, the more milk I produced. In the beginning, I loved the feeling of my milk spurting into their thirsty mouths. And when I returned to work, I took to being able to hand-express myself, squeezing my little swollen boobs, and taking pride that my little boobs could squirt out eight-ounces each time. I figured that I must have made just under a half-gallon of mother's milk each day -- little wonder my nipples are so big and extended, and my breasts look so drained."

"When your boys were teething, didn't you stop breast feeding them," I murmured as I teasingly swirling my tongue around her erect tips.

"My boys never hit me hard or intentionally...well, sometimes in play. But after breastfeeding each for about a year, I realized that those tugging lips and especially those nipping baby teeth turned me on...especially when they insisted that I comfort-nursing them to sleep. Those little monkeys would shove my nipple in the corner of their mouths, and hold and grind me between their little baby teeth...like some kind of fleshy pacifier.

"I can't describe how delicious addictive the wincing nipple pain was. My panties were so soaking wet so many times. Towards the end, their biting and grinding on my nipples would sometimes make me come if I merely touched myself. That's why your clothes pins were so...exquisitely painful...and my orgasm so erotically intense."

"Well, I'm eternally grateful to your twins," I said. "I find your titties to be your most sexy feature...no shit. Your fat nipples are...just mouthwatering...like your small breasts that are a tasty soft mouthful." Then after sucking each tit from chest to nipple, I inquisitively asked, "What I don't understand is why you wear these frumpy cotton bras...they're so 'high-schoolish'...and not very flattering to your figure. Why not a push-up padded bra or one of those pre-formed molded bras to compensate for her breast shortcomings?"

"I tried padded-uplifting bras or even molded t-shirt bras with more form-fitting clothes. But with my pear-body shape, such lingerie would invite greater attention to my disproportionately small breast. So, I chose to hide my physical deficiency behind loose clothing which unfortunately makes me look dowdy.

"But, why the simple cotton, soft-cup, wireless bras? Well, I do so for several reasons. Although I don't need the support, my ingrained Japanese sense of modesty won't let me go braless in public. Plus, I'd be ashamed of my boobs dangling and swaying. Next, while the cotton bras I wear aren't fashionable, they are at least comfortable unlike the pushup bras. Lastly my nipples are so sensitive, the molded cup bras rub me that wrong way.

"I just wish I could feel as sexy as you tell me I am. Maybe if I were, Grant wouldn't... mistreat...no, abuse me the way he does." This immediately brought my eyes to her back, buttocks, and thighs that in the cool of the moment and light of the setting sun revealed purplish bruises and red welts inflicted by Lei's husband.

A thought entered my head and lifting Lei's face to me, I slowly and sensuously kissed her until she responded wholeheartedly, her body molding to mine. "Lei, as my submissive there are only a few things you must remember and follow. The first is that you're mine...you belong to me...your body...heart...and soul are mine...my property. Next, you are my sex-slave...whom I will use...anytime...anywhere...any way that pleases me. Lastly, if you do something to displease me...you will be painfully punished...however, unlike your idiot of a husband, when I inflict pain on you, it will bring you pleasure. And as you have already discovered, Lei, pain is the foreplay and spice of intense ecstasy.

"We're going to shower, freshen up, and dress. I'll then order in some room service for a late-night dinner and while we're waiting, place a call to a special consultant that I know. Then, we will sleep to regain our strength. However, should I awake in the night and feel the urge, I will take you whichever way please. You will do everything possible to ensure that I am satisfied for if you do not, I will be forced to show you the error of your ways.

"And in the morning, you will awaken me by swallowing my cock and sucking me off. Then we will order breakfast, shower, and lounge around until I introduce you to the hidden world of submission...my submissive."

"Yes, Master," Lei murmured as she held my head to her flatten breasts. "Whatever you say -- whatever you want."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

There was a knock on the room's door and after a moment, a rather swishy older man breezed into the room, followed by an attractive girl carrying two suitcases. "Sir! It is a definite pleasure to see you again. It has been...what... years since I last served you." Then with a flicker of his eyes to Lei and a slight smile to his thin lips, the gentleman said, "And what service may I be to you tonight?"

"Sergio, this is my new submissive, Lei. Lei, here, is married to a rather abusive husband, who indiscriminately beats her whenever he is upset with the world." This bit of information brought a frown to Sergio's face and a soft tisk-tisk was uttered in disgust under his breath. "As a result, she bears scars, bruises, and welts that she hides under rather loose and drab clothing. I have tried to 'persuade' her to wear more fashionable...perhaps form-fitting and revealing clothing...but, alas, I am such a lenient Master...indulging in my willful slave's whims.

"However, Sergio, you are a master of making a woman feeling like a goddess. I would like you to work your lingerie magic to make my slave feel like she is a wanton seductress under her drab covering. Are you up to the task, Sergio?"

The little man stiffened at my question, and then with a rather loud clearing of his throat, crisply said, "Sir, you cut me to the quick. Will you at least show me the 'lump of clay' that I must mold into an object of beauty and desire? Will you have your...yes... your slave...disrobe? Will you allow me to handle your 'property' to assess her physical condition and attributes? You will? Very good, sir."

"Slave, undress," was Sergio's crisply issued directive as he circled, critically examining Lei and muttering aloud to himself. When Lei took off her clothes, Sergio instructed, "Stand up straight, slave... shoulders back...legs parted just a bit...hmmm. How old are you, slave? What? Thirty-seven? Hmm, not bad...but Asians are like that.

"Hmmm, let us see what we have to work with. A comely Asian woman...Japanese, I would say. I see her balanced facial features are almond-shaped eyes, high cheek bones, a nice button nose, and sensuous mouth. Ebony shoulder-length hair that contrasts sharply with her alabaster skin.

"You have breast-fed, haven't you... how many children? Two boys? And twins?" Sergio mused to himself as he said, "Aah, yes, healthy appetites...at least...hmmm...

over a year judging from the extreme softness of her breasts...which explains their unfortunate droopiness...and which also explains these extended nipples that are long and thick...oho... sensitive, are they? Sir, although your slave it not 'overly endowed,' she does have a certain appeal breast-wise...with this pronounced upturned look...and quivering softness.

"Her stomach is pleasantly flat with a slight belly pudge that I find feminine. Hmmm... creamy white skin...hmmm...stretch marks, as expected. Her trim waist flows nicely into curved hips that are -- generous but not fat. Buttocks are round...with a bit of a sag," he said as he gripped and squeezed a bun, "but still firm. Clean-shaven...no, waxed... genitals...nice and smooth...nice puffy lips...tight seal...ooh, sensitive to the touch... and quite revealing.

"Firm but feminine thighs and legs that are long and shapely," Sergio said as he ran his hands down the outsides of Lei's legs and the back up on the inside. "Hmmm... My compliments to you, Sir. Your slave is properly conditioned not reacting to my touch. These legs...they should be highlighted... but alas, I see the bruises and welts you spoke of. Sigh, what a shame... what a shame...for I can tell that they were 'inflicted' in random rage...and not to carefully stimulate."

Then taking out a cloth tape measure, Sergio quickly and efficiently measured every aspect of Lei's full-body. Consulting with his assistant, he then announced, "Sir, your slave's proclivity toward cotton underwear is quite understandable. Such garments are uncomplicated, familiar, and comfortable. However, they are anything but 'sexy.' With that Sergio clapped his hands and his assistant suddenly appeared with a flimsy garment in her hand.

"Unlike others in my profession, I eschew the thong. I do not believe many women find having a thick strip of fabric wedge between their buttocks sexy or comfortable. Given your slave generous hips and behind, a thong would look like dental floss and would not evoke the necessary and desired effects...in you, Sir...nor deter the necessary insecurities of your slave,

"One possibility is this red silk G-string bikini. Here, Slave, slip this on. As you can see, unlike the thong, it offers a tad more rear coverage in the form of a small triangle that accentuates your slave's full derrière. This style also provides little up front where it forms a T shape of fabric that enticingly covers her hairless genitals. The front and back pieces attach directly to the waistband that can be worn low-rise manner or in French-cut style that is hooked over her hips like this. This G-string bikini may easily be pulled aside or down to provide immediate access to your Slave's nether delights.

After making Lei turn around and bend over to display herself, Sergio had her slip out of her bikini to stand totally naked once again. "However, given your Slave full figure and desire to be comfortable as well as sexy, I recommend this black lacy tap pants that will contrasts sharply with her pale skin tone but draw the eye to her sex. Here, Slave, put them on.

"As you can see, it has a more rectangular shape than most panties, and the key difference is that they have a lower-cut waistline that rides just below the hips and the legs may extend any length down the thigh if desired. Given the stretchy lacy, the garment clings to the body with there will be no visible panty-lines. Sexiness of this undergarment is that it has an open gusset...or crotchless slit...that your slave's genitalia should extrude...to give her the feeling that she is 'au natural' even though she knows she is clothed. Should Sir have the 'urge' to avail himself of his slave...you may do so immediately...without hesitation."

"Your slave's breasts, on the other hand, do present some unique challenges. First and foremost, they have very little flesh to them...and lacking in firmness or sponginess. Despite their size, they are in need of support...especially due to their exceedingly large nipples that are meaty and heavy. It is necessary to preclude unsightly swaying and the dreaded flat-chest look. Open-cup bras -- which is the industry's way of saying "no" cup -- are out. And from what you have told me, the more standard bra... underwired... padded or molded cups...are also out."

Whispering to his assistant who dug through their suitcase before he turned around, Sergio said, "Hmmm, to make your slave feel sexy and desired, I would recommend the use of silk..." Sergio took from his assistant's hand a length of translucent red silk that he slowly pulled over Lei's right tit before draping over her shoulder. Lei shivered at the touch of the silk to utter a soft moan. "And lace..." Lei's other jutting nipple could be seen through the soft lace that slid over it, causing her to whimper as she tried to control herself. "And satin..." With that, Sergio slipped a length of slippery satin under the silk and lace to caress Lei's throbbing nipples, causing her to visibly tremble.

is

HHHis assistant handed him a garment and Sergio said as he casually removed the lengths of materials from Lei's body, making sure to subtly let her stiff meaty tips be stroked. "This is a triangle, silk-crochet bra is quite transparent...see-through, if you will," Sergio said as he held the meshed undergarment before him to allow those he addressed to see him through its cups. When he stepped towards Lei, she automatically held out her arms and let the bra be slipped on and fastened behind her back. "The silk will cling to your slave's breasts to provide the sensual illusion of a protective covering throughout the work day, while caressing her as only silk can."

Sergio allowed Lei to model her new work bra. Her Master rubbed his finger lightly across the soft cups causing her meaty tips to instantly harden and noticeably project against the flimsy material. Then with a snap of his fingers, the bra was undone and fell away only to be replaced by another.

"This is a black quarter-cup bra which is just enough to cup and lift the little breasts of your slave. As you can see, the top edge stops right below and cradle her rather pronounced nipples that are barely held in place with a half-moon of see-through lace. Stunningly sexual to the viewer...and to the wearer... this bra speaks of intimacy and incomparable eroticism, am I correct in what I say?"

With closed eyes, Lei's only answer was a slight nod as a soft moan escaped her parted lips. Although she knew and could see that she was clad in lingerie, it was unlike any feeling before. Her bra and panty were so light and wispy that she would have thought she wasn't wearing anything at all. Yet, the soft silky material subtly and intimately caressed to her body, her nipples swelled and hardened against the flimsy lace edging, and a familiar hot dampness could be felt at the exposed juncture of her inner thighs.

"Lei, you look incredibly sensuous and extremely sexy. Open your eyes, and look at me."

My newly discovered submissive gradually opened her eyes to find that Sergio and his assistant were gone from the room. When she focused on me to see me standing in front of her, naked and with my manhood fully extended, heavy, and pulsating in anticipation. Lust was clearly reflected in her eyes as she took a step forward, her arms slowly wrapping around my neck as she kissed me deeply.

With her body melting in my embrace, I lowered her to the bed. Holding her behind her thighs, I pressed her legs back and apart. The lacy gusset of her panties opened to expose her sex, well-moist with wet with her unspoken excitement. Lei uttered a stifled cry when the petals of her womanhood were slowly breached and spread by my flanged penis head. Struggling out of my grasp, Lei wrapped and locked her legs around my waist to propel my engorged cock deep into her twisting depths.

"Oh, my God," Lei whispered, "I don't believe that I'm having sex while wearing these sexy panties. Oooh, I feel so damn slutty. What? You're going to fuck the hell out of your sassy fuck-slave?" Wet sloshy sounds came from her churning quim as I took my Lei with short powerful jabs. Leaning backwards as she clung to my neck, Lei ground her exposed vulva into my groin. "Ohh, yeah...please, Master...you're all the way into me...ump... ump... ump...oh yeah... Master...I love how you use me so damn good!"

"Jesus fucking Christ! Look at Lei getting off being screwed while wearing her panties... shit...her small tits are jiggling and served up by her sexy bra...her big fucking nipples are poking through her bra's lace... I've just got to..."

Lei cried out as my tongue tip pry out her stiff nipple so that lips latch on and pull it from its lacy covering. Her entire tit was vacuumed in and then slow released before his teeth bit down. Lei whimpered pitifully as her throbbing nipple was nipped and gnawed as it slipped from her Master's mouth. With a shrill whimper, Lei jerked her spasming form to me, humping my embedded cock like some lust-crazed nympho from hell.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Sam! We found the missing payroll files," Lei exclaimed as she burst into my office early Monday morning. "Somehow the bags of shredded materials were placed on top of it and when we started to discard the shredding, there it was! We've got enough time to let the President know that he doesn't have to send out employee notifications. No one will ever know!

Calmly standing, I closed and locked my office door before approaching Lei. "You forget, my submissive, that you needlessly caused me a great deal of embarrassment before my superiors. And that your punishment has not reduced in any way or form."

My lips locked on hers and I gave her a passionate but leisurely kiss. When Lei began to respond wholeheartedly, I pulled back to hold her chin. "These luscious lips of yours can be put to much better use..." And with that, I pressed on Lei's shoulders until she knelt before the bulge in my pants.

Confused at first, Lei's almond-shaped eyes widen as she grasped my intent. "Perhaps Master," she said was she unbuckled my belt and then unzipped my pants, "if I put my head to it, I might be able to properly atone for my carelessness." And with that Lei mouth captured and swallowed my enormous erection with gusto. "Ummm, just to let you know, Master, I am wearing my 'special' panties...just in case...

"Oh, fucking yes," I thought to myself. I can most definitely get used to my newly discovered and readily available Asian submissive...yes, indeed."