All Comments on 'A Tale of the Technician Ch. 01'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A 10 vote should be allowed once a year

A 10 vote should be allowed once a year. I'd use mine on this story - it is the best of the year so far and almost certainly for the rest of the year too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

A really great story - I hope to see many more chapters.

Nice idea, very well written - wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fun...

I haven't had this much fun reading a story here in, well, quite a while. Really clever dialogue and a very tightly edited story. And just fun to read. This is a kick. So please keep taking your meds, or not - whichever is helping you write as well and entertainingly as you are. Kudos!

surenderme08surenderme08over 11 years ago
Once again, you are the best!

Your sense of humor and your imagination at work again. Please keep them coming. No one, and I mean no one, on this site does clever dialogue better than you do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
GREAT WRITING

I didn't check the date on this piece of fiction but it does not matter. Rarely does a good story with solidly developed characters also come with an experation date. You've done well with this and i am going to enjoy reading your other stories.

I read the bio on you and was curious who the editor for youe current story was.

Keep spinning them out 4 us!

FinalStandFinalStandabout 11 years agoAuthor
I'm working on it.

My editor is the wonderfully patient Frontma. Chapter 7 is in the works (along with Chapter 6 of Mrs. Hardison - I promise!). Thank you for the interest.

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
Fun Story, I knew a lot of these

types when I was in High School, amazing the Head Cheerleader was Bi , and I just loved eating her.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Just a bit different...and I definietly like it!!!!!!

Great story with twists...just like I enjoy!!!

asianToyasianToyabout 9 years ago
Super!!

I just love a heartwarming story and I loved every word. I wish I met a guy like him in HS.

You've got a way of making the characters real and I like the bit of kink you tossed in at the end. Surprise! She's more complex than we thought.

Fantastic first chapter.

asianToy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
don't bother

There's 7 chapters and the storie doesn't finish it just stops.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Kinda weird romance when you sleep with your spouse and they tell you they're gonna sleep with someone else and you can't.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES