All Comments on 'A Tale of the Technician Ch. 07'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
DesireeFoxDesireeFoxover 10 years ago
Took a while to

get the earlier story remembered, but it was worth every moment.

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50over 10 years ago
Another Interestng Chapter

I am enjoying the prospect of Craig in this position with his women and his position at the end of the chapter. He is enjoying the situation even while he gripes. You have added more elements to this story with Craig's position on the team and his relationship with Eleanor and her future. We just have to see what is going to happen with your story. 5 stars again and will wait for more

ag2507ag2507over 10 years ago
Gollygosh

About time!

arincharinchover 10 years ago
rather poorly edited or was it?

Present tense stopped me in the first paragraphs.

LancerInLALancerInLAover 10 years ago

Sad for Craig. Does all the women he knows are cruel to him?

A welcome to see a new chapter to this. But I think I need to go back and read the previous chapters to know the characters again. You can be a nice guy only so long until you break.

Val

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
can't agree

I dunno Lance, I think it takes a strong man to live with strong women.

I've always had strong women around me all my life. And I have a notoriously bloated ego. When I push and shove I expect a woman to push and shove right back. To assert themselves and fight for their own opinions. I guess I was spoiled expecting that women would display their pride and self-confidence.

Since I started dating again, since my wife's death, frankly I am disappointed in the quality of females available. The women left in my age range may be survivors but they are to dull, puny creatures worn down by a lifetime of abuse and submissiveness to the males in their lives who misused them. There is no there left to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love this series

Please keep this one going.

AthlantianAthlantianover 10 years ago
Past tense, Please :)

I love this story. The characters are wellwritten and so are the sex scenes.

However I hate the change to present tense in this last chapter.

Stick to past tense like first 6 chapters, please.

aarod9988aarod9988over 10 years ago
Hope to see this continue

Past tense, Present tense....

I could care less. This is a great story and it is progressing splendidly.

It takes a strong guy to handle 2, 3, 4 or more ladies and handle them where they all feel special. And, everyone of Craigs ladies feel special.

Think about when you were in school. All the guys were only after the girls to get in there pants. That's all we thought about.

If we had been as nice to the girls as Craig is, not being rushed about everything, but hindsight is not gonna help us.

Just learning to read the signs, read between the lines, and understand whats being said. Listen, Listen, Listen...That is something we were to young to do. Craig does this and that is what makes him special...

Don't let this stop. Get Craig through school and lets us follow him to the NFL. With Amber and Jamie leading the way....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please!

Great story, Definately want to read more!

theanalisttheanalistover 10 years ago
went through the series a second time

refreshing my memory hoping you would add something soon like you promised.....

Nemo18Nemo18about 10 years ago
Please continue

This is an awesome story. I love the characters and the plot line. Please keep going!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More!

Please keep going!

The_IrishThe_Irishalmost 10 years ago
More please!

Would love to have some new chapters on this story, it was just getting really interesting with all the dynamics!!

Greeny173Greeny173over 9 years ago

Excellent. Keep em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Update?

Don't wanna complain just a reminder, if i had to choose id rather have one for the "new hire" but still would love an update for this.

FinalStandFinalStandover 9 years agoAuthor
Technician Update

I've not made progress on the story for some time. If you e-mail me, I can send you what I have done on Chapter 8 to date. My health has been a bit of a rollercoaster recently, but I'm slowly starting to work on more than one story at a time, so there is hope...of course, Christian College Sex Comedy is waiting for attention as well...ugh.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Have become a fan

Looking forward to more when you are up to it!!!!

DaveDeSadeDaveDeSadeover 9 years ago
Hope your health is better

I've been rereading your work, some of my favorites, and saw your November comment. I hope your health improves. I'd definitely like more of this story!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love it!

Its not often I stumble upon stories that delve with literotica, and possess the qualities that make me keep coming back for your chapters. I love the characters, the development(some of it totally unrealistic. sadly). But I would like to know how these people will turn out together..years down the road...will it be a group communion thing..separate marriages with swinging in the picture?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Domination

"It is not a matter of domination; if you don't challenge her she loses all respect for you – it is that simple."

AWALT. As Betsy says in the story. Women don't go for wishy-washy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Interesting and complex story.

This is my second pass through the story, it's a bit longer but still seems unfinished.

Looking forward to more of it.

PLEASE Continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hmmm

I enjoyed this story and even understood the Football talk which frankly amazes me but i have to agree with the other person that commented, it feels unfinished, it got to an ending sure but it left too many things unanswered, what's really going on with Emily/Mercedes for instance..meh whatever, it was a good read regardless :)

Tazzy

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999about 7 years ago
needs continuation

too good to abandon

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 7 years ago
Loved it James

Hope you are feeling better.

You are too good a writer to lose

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Somebody, can't recall who, said FS died/was killed. Is that true? Anyone know for sure?

I know he's bipolar or schizophrenic or something, but he's still breathing, Right?

FinalStandFinalStandover 6 years agoAuthor
Anonymous [August 18th, 2017]

I'm still alive. I've been silent as of late due mainly because the Summer Break with the kids being home all the time. I'm normally a bit of a hermit and the lack of alone time plus the normal idiocy of guilt, self-loathing and self-destructive behavior has kept me silent.

School starts in nine days. I pray that will free me somewhat from the mental paralysis which has seized me. I gotta keep hoping.

James aka FinalStand

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
James aka FS

Glad to hear you're still amongst the living. Hate when friends die, and face it; after reading all your stuff lots of folks who've never met you. Probably look at you as a friend, or at least a friendly acquaintance. Looking for ward to some new stuff, and mayhap a continuation of some of the older stuff.

danish_green_eyesdanish_green_eyesover 6 years ago
Please continue :)

There are soooo many paths this story could go - hate to miss all of Them :)

Really hope you Will continue it :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love for this series to continue

I am really hoping FS comes baxk to thos series in the future ive really enjoyed it!

lihplihpalmost 4 years ago
still love it - still living in hope that

more chapters will be released.

I made chapter 1 a favorite back in 2014 and I come back and read it about once a year. I still love it and live in hope that more chapters will be released.

Thanks

Phil

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mostly like the series

I mostly like this series, though he gets a lot of grief from the girls, despite all the great stuff he does for them. Sad that the series just ended. A lot is left hanging

Throwaway131447Throwaway131447over 3 years ago

I tell ya, I think I wouldn't mind the abandoned stories so much if you weren't such a gifted writer. You get me so invested in these characters that a withdrawal sets in when I find that the story never ends. Such is life though.

Thank you for the great story, dearly hope you can revisit it someday. Especially with that teaser about Emily at the beginning of this chapter, that is just cruel!

hectarehectareover 3 years ago
Is now a good time?

It's only been 7 years so maybe another year or two for chapter 8? I think you should let him go to the pros... and probably hook up w/Betsy. Maybe he plays in Chicago and Eleanor is back in the picture?

So Craig's a backup but the QB goes down & Craig wins the Super bowl like Nick Files and has to step up as a franchise qb, w/ 4 girlfriends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Your the best

James

Incredible how Your characters are developing in your stories. And you create such lively stories with still a touch to reality such as premature Ejakulation or a small penis. So I really would like to read that Barney gets the Cunnilingus and anal master trained by Craig. As you layer out there are many varieties out there use what you have in the best possible way. Did you ever think about to write the plots and somebody else fills the details? Maybe aided by some crowdfunding? We are missing your stories. However you are the best author I know and I hope you get better!

Thanks

Bernhard

MindOverMattersMindOverMattersover 3 years ago
Agree you need to revisit

I understand that you write what inspired you, but damn you have some great series you have abandoned. Hope you revisit them soon with a fresh eye.

LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 3 years ago

Really nice and funny chapter.

Series is great, even on second

read.

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonover 2 years ago

Great episode, great story. I liked Craig and his girls, I enjoyed hanging out with them and reading about their sexy shenanigans. You have to write what you are feeling but this story is so good that a few more chapters would be great, icing on the cake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's not finished which is unfortunate. I need closure lol

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

I look at this storyline as nothing but vacuous escapism? No real plot just a coming of age story that effectively going nowhere very fast.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

interesting enough to make me read all parts of this saga. Started out with some good moral, friendship, high school drama about how to make friends and treat people. Then it sort of turned into just a gratuitous sex tale.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Great story, Craig is still a dope who lets Jamie steal all his women and then has them in front of him.

Stupid Craig, Jamie does that deliberately to humiliate him. All the girls fuck around and he’s left out time and time again. Now she’s done it to Eleanor and he let her her. Idiot!!!!

It’s Jamie’s way of controlling him and he’s just too stupid to see it?

This story was good, but it will never be finished, as such it attracts a score of 1/5 because it’s incomplete. Such is life.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Needs an ending AND better editing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES